[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 34

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 3

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Lets do some actual jobs edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>30475441
Last time, we just finished claiming Mags.

“You don't have to ask me anything to do that. As an alpha, I care about you and want your happiness above all else. As for the marriage situation. Let's wait and see. It's a hard choice we can make far later. It doesn't even need to be a public marriage to actally happen, similar to Sparks'. However… It all comes down to how much you are willing to do for it. If you agree to get a new identity from Sparks contacts and marry her as a mare, or a different looking stallion I don't see an issue with it.”
>You shift slightly, Mags looking thoughtfull.
>”I suppose…”
>You move down, eyeing the mare’s teats.
>”I mean, depending on-Ahh!~”
>Mags gasps as you take one of her nipples into your mouth, gently sucking on it as you play with the other.
>Mags lets out a light moan, hooves rubbing your head as you suckle on her.
>”Yess~ thank you…”
>You taste something, pulling back.
>You watch to your surprise as a trail of white leaves mags, Her teat leaking milk.
>Mags laughs slightly as you roll the taste around in your mouth, enjoying it.
>"Guess that explains why I was having an urge for that.”
>>
>>30475451
How is this even happening? Whatever the case, I'm content with this blessing being gifted.
It's kinda strange talking about this marriage situation when you really think about it. I'm basically asking you for marriage into this family. Yet, I don't really mind that at all. I do have a responsibility to care for those I claim.

Continue drinking for nutritious purposes.
>>
>>30475451
“How is this even happening? Whatever the case, I'm content with this blessing being gifted.”
>”Your guess is as good as mine… maybe my testosterone fueled stallion urges and hormones swapped with me? it did kind of feel right to be filled like that…”
“Yeah… It's kinda strange talking about this marriage situation when you really think about it. I'm basically asking you for marriage into this family. Yet, I don't really mind that at all. I do have a responsibility to care for those I claim.”
>Mags nods, blushing again.
>”Sounds like both our lives are strange… and I know, I’m not opposed to polygamy, just… I never thought I’d ever have consideration of marriage after Winds…”
“Are you wanting to?”
>Mags scoffs, smiling at you.
>”I’m considering marrying my daughter, the filly I raised. She’d rope me into marrying all of you if you hadn’t been doing so already. Not that I mean roping badly, I’m just surprised that I may do it again. That… and I get your care for claiming.”
>Mags shies up slightly, grinning.
[1/2]
>>
>>30475550
>”Batponies… are like Dimond dogs at times. We like being equal, but we have Alphas. Some of us get really old fashioned, kind of like me, with tradition and claiming. Unless it’s something bad or harmful, Alpha’s word tends to be law. It keeps us together and caring.
>You eye the mares teat again, smiling as you lean in and reattach to it.
>”Ahhh…~
>You close your eyes as you feed on the mare, feeling mags encouragingly stroking your head.
>There is something sweet and lovely about the milk, something you can’t quite pin but want.
>Your are pulled away from the teat and quickly put to the other, barely having time to open your eyes as you keep suckling and keep them closed.
>A giggle gets your attention, making you open your eyes and look up as you feed.
>Mags miles at you with a blush, a slightly caring look on her face.
>”Hungry, are we? Do you like it?”
>You give a nod, feeling her stroke your head.
>”I’m surprised… you’ve been there for more then a few minutes. Keep going for as long as you want. Mmmh.~”
[2/2]
>>
>>30475556
It's already been a few minutes? Your milk is strangely addicting, and I just can't help myself.
Thanks for being open to all this, despite being old fashioned like you say. Then again, I'm sure every one of us in this group can say that Midnight certainly has a talent in making others happy opening up to it all.
>>
>>30475556
>You release her teat from your mouth, looking up at her.
“It's already been a few minutes?”
>”It has, don’t worry though.”
>You give a nod, smiling at the mare.
“Thanks for being open to all this, despite being old fashioned like you say. Then again, I'm sure every one of us in this group can say that Midnight certainly has a talent in making others happy opening up to it all.”
>”I’m not that old fashioned, just like the traditions. …and I may have become less, thanks to a certain mare. And she does, it’s just the way she is.”
>You return to the teat, Mags giggling again as you let go again.
“Your milk is strangely addicting, and I just can't help myself. “
>”Ahh, but you can. You can help yourself all you want.~”
>You smile at the mare, licking the trail of milk from her.
“You’re enjoying this.”
>”And so are you. It’s fun to see how content you are.”
>>
>>30475654
Get as much milk in our mouth as we can before going up and sharing it all with Mags before petting and cuddling her. Use the traditional family alternative pleasure spell for petting beforehand.
>>
>>30475654
Can I ask you take Sparks shooting some time? She really liked talking about the idea of you taking her out for it.
>>
>>30475654
>You smile and suckle again, gathering up the milk in your mouth.
>As you prepare, you cast your magic on mags, making her have pleasure from petting.
>The mare sighs and lets out gentle moans, gasping as you hold onto the teat as you pull away.
>You move up to her and kiss the mare, feeling lust from her and even more come from her as you share her milk.
>she swallows some of it, humming as you both make out.
>You can feel the mare shiver in delight as you pet her, Mags holding you close to her body as you both make out and cuddle.
>Eventually the kiss breaks, the bot of you nuzzling as you feel lust though the house.
“Can I ask you take Sparks shooting some time? She really liked talking about the idea of you taking her out for it.”
>”Sure thing… just remember though.”
>The mare winks at you, smiling.
>”I’m going to train you for a good throatfucking as payment.”
>>
>>30475721
You have a deal. Can Midnight actually get the whole thing in her throat? She does have quite a big mouth sometimes.
>>
>>30475721
Wrong, that deal is clearly unfair for me! You're going to train me in throatfucking and taking in your entire BBC, as Midnight loves to call it, or as much as possible within me.
>>
Curious question that came up to me recently. What would of happened if we time skipped if we missed out on finding out that Midnight and Mags had this relationship going on? Would she have broken it off, or continue to sleep with him and go behind our backs?
>>
>>30475721
“You're going to train me in throatfucking and taking in your entire BBC, as Midnight loves to call it, or as much as possible within me. Can Midnight actually get the whole thing in her throat? She does have quite a big mouth sometimes.”
>Mags smiles, giving a shrug.
>”She’s a champ, but I never really went too fast when starting or too deep. I know it won’t hurt her, but I also never pushed past that little limit in her throat wanted to, but the daddy part of me comes out.”
>Mags smiles, lust coming from her.
>”I love it when my little angel gets needy too.”
“how so?”
>”ever deny her or keep her pent up? She gets creative to entice you.”
>You smile, nuzzling mags again.
“Do tell.”
>”She tried ribbon bondage, wrapping herself up like a gift. Too bad I decided not to open it… I’ll admit, I can see she’s more kinky since meeting you, but you haven’t seen how slutty she can get.”
>Mags hums, smiling.
>”I wonder what she’s doing to Fixit… that being said though, yes. I just may train your throat to warm my cock.”
>The mare gropes your sack, smiling.
>”Come on… I’ve see that look on your face. Imagine it, being pet as you sit beneath me… struggling to breathe slightly as I have idle conversation with the others”
>>
>>30475769
Midnight would have gone behind your back, acting nervous when showing up at times and being slightly dodgy when being questioned about it. if confronted, she would have admitted to it and feel more then ashamed about it. there was even a chance to catch her in the act with Mags.
>>
>>30475782
You know I have been wondering why Sparky likes being a cocksock so much. Sounds like I get to find out in my own way.
The only denying we ever did to Midnight was keeping her bound, not much she could do except for whimpering and begging, but that does sound fun. I wonder what she would come up with to entice her own pet.
We can peep on her right now if you want.
>>
>>30475782
Why would I imagine it if I was already planning on making it happen? Maybe we could speak to the others and coordinate together and keep her pent up. Six lovers teasing and denying her may lead to a very enjoyable time, you have to admit.

>>30475793
Was afraid of that. Good thing we're settling it early on then. Was kind of planning on voting to skip the three months as soon as we met all the parents. You've surprised and completely thrown all of us off, I admit. Definitely a good job in going against what I planned and expected.
>>
>>30475782
“Why would I imagine it if I was already planning on making it happen? I have been wondering why Sparky likes being a cocksock so much. Sounds like I get to find out in my own way.”
>Mags smiles, nodding
>”really now? Maybe we can get you to be treated exactly like her…”
>You feel even more lust form Mags, the mare letting out a sigh.
>”I could fill your stomach like it’s a womb…”
>You feel your face burn as the mare eyes you, smiling.
“Maybe we could speak to the others and coordinate together and keep her pent up. Six lovers teasing and denying her may lead to a very enjoyable time, you have to admit. The only denying we ever did to Midnight was keeping her bound, not much she could do except for whimpering and begging. I wonder what she would come up with to entice her own pet.”
>”From what I gathered? Letting you indulge in your urges. She’s set herself up to be found by me before, she will do it again if given the chance. The things she said to me in the past to entice and lure me is surprising at times.”
>You smile, thoughts wandering to Midnight.
“We can peep on her right now if you want, see what she’s doing to Fixit.”
>Mags shrugs, smiling.
>”Might be fun… she hinted at me what she’s going to do to that poor mare to show she’s in control. Fixit is begging and pleading for a lighter punishment right now I bet.”
>>
>>30475909
I might have to bind myself to you in the future and have you walk around while using me. I can always change myself to be small and tight just for you. But for now, let's see what Midnight is putting Fixit through.
>>
>>30475909
I wouldn't bet on that. Fixer can be surprising at times, and she's learned from the best. Do a quick read on our Heighten and Peeper spells and use them to find them.
>>
>>30475944
This. It's a good testing ground for our new spells.
>>
>>30475909

“I wouldn't bet on that. Fixit can be surprising at times, and she's learned from the best… I might have to bind myself to you in the future and have you walk around while using me. I can always change myself to be small and tight just for you.”
>Mags smiles, nodding.
>”We just might start that training sooner…”
“But for now, let's see what Midnight is putting Fixit through. I want to test some spells.”
>”Let’s go then.”
“Just let me learn them first.”
>You grab your books and give the spells a read, both of them being easy to learn.
>You and Mags clean up before leaving, then you cast your Heighten spell.
>You can hear Sparks whispering to herself in her room about magic, Breeze and Rusty talking in the main room.
>You don’t hear Midnight or Fixit, walking downstairs with mags.
>It’s then that you move closer to the secret sex dungeon, being able to hear through the walls.
>You hear a muffled moan, Midnight speaking.
>”I know… but remember, the others might be able to make your two weeks easier… if you are good and I allow it.~”
>”Anything?”
“Yep… wait can’t you hear them? don’t Batponies have sensitive hearing?””
>”Yes, not me and Midnight though. Race mixing generations ago with Earthponies have us with normal hearing, just a family trait.”
>>
>>30476007
Test out the peeper spell. Are we able to cast the heighten spell on Mags?
>>
>>30476015
This
>>
>>30476007
>You cast the heightener spell on Mags, seeing her surprise.
>”Oh wow…”
>You move to the door and push on it slightly, making it open just a crack.
>You can hear more from the room now, the sounds of small metal clinking and buzzing.
>Casting the peeper spell on the wall, you step back, focusing on it.
>Your vision shifts right to inside the room, feeling natural as you look around.
>Neither of them have taken notice to the light your spell emits from the wall, Fixit on the floor as Midnight sits.
>Midnight is to the hilt down Fixit’s throat, holding her tightly in place as she struggles slightly.
>”Good girl~ it’s wonderful that you liked all that torture… I never got to drip wax on somepony before.”
>”Mmmmh.~” Fixit moans, pulling back again.
>Midnight lets her go, the mare gasping and panting.
>”Please… I’m sorry.”
>”Nope… you said anything for my forgiveness and I’m keeping a stern stance. Come, it’s time. You don’t get to cum, but I’ll at least let you feel pleasure as I use that ass of yours.
[1/2]
>>
>>30476137
>Fixit whines, getting up and off of a very large toy that is vibrating.
>You take notice of a camera as Fixit penetrates herself analy on Midnight’s length, Midnight pulling her right nod and in place.
>He spreads Fixit’s hind legs to the camera, revealing that Fixit is locked in chastity, large amounts of precum dripping from the device..
>”Bounce like the slut you are. No cumming, or I’ll spank you more.”
>Fixit moans as she bounces on the stallion’s member, Midnight casually relaxing as she does.
>”Now… what is your punishment?”
>”I-I’m not allowed to cum for two weeks, unless allowed by you. I’m not even allowed to use my marehood or stallionhood.”
>”And if the others ask?”
>”I’ll show off to them and present my punishments…”
>”Good.~ and don’t tamper or try anything. But, I tell you what…”
>Midnight grabs the device you uses on Mags earlier, grinning as he puts it on himself without Fixit knowing.
>”Make master cum fast… and I’ll only tie you up at night tonight, no toys to torture you.”
>Fixit bounces faster, moaning loudly before slowing up.
>”M-master, I might….”
>”No cumming.~ better make sure that you don’t.”
>”Ohh…. What evil thing have you helped influence my daughter into?”
[2/2]
>>
>>30476146
More like your son. Gotta remember that trick, he's a genius! I hope Fixit can still play after her apology.
>>
>>30476146
I have the right to remain silent. Also, the safe word is cherry for all of us, just to let you know if anything is ever too much for you or anypony else..
Still, two weeks is quite a lot of time. However, Midnight did leave us get milked for an entire night.
>>
>>30476146
I could say the same to you. She's that vicious master we made together.
>>
>>30476146
“More like your son. And I could say the same to you. He's that vicious master we made together.”
>”I guess he is… I also guess that makes me his mother. What do you see anyways? Is that what that spell does?”
>You describe everything to Mags, feeling lust com from her as you watch Fixit struggle not to cum.
>“Oh my…”
“Gotta remember that trick, he's a genius! I hope Fixit can still play after her apology… Also, the safe word is cherry for all of us, just to let you know if anything is ever too much for you or anypony else.”
>”Fair enough… will she be okay?”
“I think so, Midnight is smart. I was left to be milked over an entire night.”
>You keep watching, Fixit coming to a full stop as she shakes from being on the edge.
>Midnight gives a few thrusts, Fixit begging and moaning.
>”Please master! Please!”
>”Nope… no cumming, my anal slut.”
>Midnight slows, Fixit looking to be somewhere between bliss and agony.
>After a bit, Midnight takes the device off and cums, filling a desperate Fixit.
>”M-master?”
>”Too bad you took so long, you’re in for a long night…”
>Midnight helps Fixit pull out, the needy mare shaking from need as Midnight puts a tail wrap on her like he did to Sparks.
>Fixit’s situation is easily showing, Midnight petting her.
>”Now… the others can use you, any of your locked parts, maybe even let you cum. But that’s only if you are good and if I allow it.” He says grabbing the camera.
>He moves to her flank, filming her.
>”Present, show off that cum leaking from you, slut.”
>Fixit does as told, Midnight grinning.
>”Good slut.~ now, last I check, Hunter needs to play with you still. I think you should be left just like this when he does. But before we go, anything you want to say to the camera?”
>”I’m a bad pet, I deserve my punishments.”
>>
>>30476378
See? Or well, hear? Fixit is alright with it and even thinks she deserves it. Go upstairs and wait for Fixit so we can play with her.
>>
>>30476378
How are Breeze and Rusty? We do need to show off our bite and victory of remaining the alpha of the family.
>>
>>30476378
“See? Or well, hear? Fixit is alright with it and even thinks she deserves it.”
>Mags nods, smiling.
“Come on, let’s go”
>You both head upstairs, checking on Breeze and Rusty.
>Both the mares are cuddled up, Breeze laughing as they watch the show.
“Hey, you both good?”
>Rusty nods, smiling
>”Ah’d say so. Have fun?”
>You give a nod, giving mags a nuzzling push a to show off her bitemark.
>She blushes and pushes back slightly, trying to hide her face.
“I did, and still am the stallion of this family.”
>Breeze giggles, mags smiling.
>”Ohhh~ guess that means Hunter really is the Alpha stallion.”
>You both turn to see Midnight and a needy Fixit behind both of you, Midnight nuzzling the mare.
>”The first part of her punishment is over. She’s all yours, Hunter”
>>
>>30476564
Come here girl. Let's go outside on the beach to play. Anypony else want to tag along? Attach a leash on her collar.
>>
>>30476564
Play some catch and relax with cuddling. She deserves a break from her experience today. Tele talk with Sparks a bit. Does she need help? We also might have to give a gem or two to Rebel. He could really use a backup source of magic when it comes to him in support.
>>
>>30476564
Everything okay, Fixit? You seem tense.
>>
>>30476564
>You nod, looking to Fixit.
“Everything okay, Fixit? You seem tense.”
>Fixit looks to Midnight, Midnight nodding.
>”I want to cum… badly… but I’m not allowed to as part of my punishment…”
>The mare turns around, presenting herself to you.
>Cum runs out of her hold and down the chastity belt that covers her marehood, going over her sack and easily noticeable chastity cage.
>”I’m to be kept like this unless Master says otherwise…”
>”For two weeks atleast… you guys are free to use her, but that’s only if she is good and I let her. Same goes with anything other then pounding away at her ass and letting her cum. But she has to be REALLY good for that to happen. If she does cum… she’s going to be punished even more.”
>Midnight holds up the camera, smiling.
>”I even have a little video of our cute and slutty painplay lover. She’s surprisingly into being a masochist.”
>You nod, smiling at Fixit.
“Well then, how about we pay to unwind, come girl.”
>You leach Fixit and lead her outside, bringing a ball.
>You let her off leash and let her roll on the grass in your yard, throwing the ball for her.
>She dashes after it, happily bringing it back to you and looking slightly distracted as you throw it again.
‘Hey, Sparky. How goes it?’
>’Good! I learned a spell and figured something out.’
‘Good! What is it?’
>’My magical stamina is fucked from not being able to practice like they do in schools, and me not using it constantly. I’m basically without magic energy and need to work on it. I even if learned the spells, I just can’t even use them without the crystals. That, and I may be able to handle them better and learn quicker with the gems.’
>>
>>30476698
Gotta start building up that endurance then. Do you mind if we gave one of those gems to Rebel? Giving him one for an emergency use could save some of us.
>>
>>30476698
Good to hear they are useful. You should prioritize learning the transmutation spell, if you haven't already. With that we can always get new gems and only need to pay for enchanting them.
>>
>>30476698
‘Gotta start building up that endurance then. Do you mind if we gave one of those gems to Rebel? Giving him one for an emergency use could save some of us.’
>’Oh, sure thing! They hold so much energy, we can spare two easily.’
‘Good to hear they are useful. You should prioritize learning the transmutation spell, if you haven't already. With that we can always get new gems and only need to pay for enchanting them.’
>’Yeah, I know. And no need for that, remember? It came with that book for the enchantments. I just need a big strong stallion who loves me and is super good with magic to help a sweet filly like me!~”
>You laugh, throwing the ball and Fixit bringing is back.
>She tackles you slightly, licking you after you both roll in the grass.
>She nuzzles you, licking again.
>”Master.~”
>>
>>30476782
Naughty pet. Tackling your own master like that. I'll forgive you this time though. You do deserve a break after what Midnight put you through with those candles. I'm not an obedient pet as well.
>>
>>30476782
Pet and kiss her. This was fun, I can tell you enjoyed your playtime. We should go back inside now, unless there is something else my pet wants taken care of?~
>>
>>30476782
“Naughty pet. Tackling your own master like that. I'll forgive you this time though. You do deserve a break after what Midnight put you through with those candles. I'm not an obedient pet as well.”
>Fixit smiles, giving you a nuzzle and licking you again.
>”Thankyou, Master.”
>You pet her, giving her some kisses too.
“This was fun, I can tell you enjoyed your playtime. Were you okay with everything?”
>She nods, laying on you
>”Yes, more then okay. Master Midnight still asked before doing anything. He didn’t say what, but asked if I was okay with new and possibly painful things, making sure I could say to stop.”
“Did you like it?”
>She nods, blushing.
>”I… honestly loved being strapped to the table like that. it made me feel alive, like I really couldn’t escape as he dripped those candles on me, I can still feel it. The way he tortured me with pleasure and pain was… exhilarating. I almost want to have it done all over again right now… maybe even have Breeze build a lockout command so I truly can’t escape. I was even tempted by your experiences to be bad. But…”
>Fixit looks down at her flank and biting her lip.
>”It’s going to be so hard…two whole weeks? That is such a long time for me, seconds are already long enough at times. …I’m still hard in my cage.”
>>
>>30476924
She has allowed you to cum when you are really good and she allows it. Us bad pets have to stick together, I'm sure we can come up with some kind of scheme to make her believe you deserved it.
If all fails, don't be afraid to tell Midnight that that amount of time being on edge for an A.I. like you isn't something you are comfortable with.
>>
>>30476924
I'll make sure that you get a very special day once that time is up. Let's go back. We have a long overdue day of work tomorrow.
>>
>>30476924
“She has allowed you to cum when you are really good and she allows it. Us bad pets have to stick together, I'm sure we can come up with some kind of scheme to make her believe you deserved it.
If all fails, don't be afraid to tell Midnight that that amount of time being on edge for an A.I. like you isn't something you are comfortable with.”
>”And if we have to go through the two weeks?”
“I'll make sure that you get a very special day once that time is up. Let's go back. We have a long overdue day of work tomorrow.”
>Fixit nods, both of you getting up.
>You re-leash her and bring her inside, seeing everypony on the couch cuddling.
>Breeze smiles at you and Fixit, looking back to the show.
>”Have fun?”
>”Yes, it was super fun.”
>”Mags told us how you got a treat.” Rusty says, grinning at you.
>Mags nods, yawning.
>”our alpha was kind enough to indulge in me… bed now?”
>>
>>30477047
Yeah, it is about time to sleep. One of these days I'm going to ask for some milk to help me sleep.
>>
>>30477047
“Yeah, it is about time to sleep. One of these days I'm going to ask for some milk to help me sleep.”
>Mags laughs, nodding.
>”Come on, let’s go then.
>You all go to your room, getting Ready as Midnight rigs up Fixit.
>Once comfortable, you give the bound mare a hug, Midnight spooning her from behind
>”Good night.~”
>You give the mare a kiss along with the others, laying down and falling right to sleep.
>You wake up to find Fixit untied and gone, Midnight up and already getting dressed.
>He smile at you, giggling.
>”Sleepyheads, the three of you. Fixit already is up and making food.”
>>
>>30477181
This is going to be remain a thing, isn't it? Fixit is always going to be up on the perfect time due to cheating the need the sleep as an AI. Kinda adorable that she has found a love for cooking.
>>
>>30477181
Look who the other two sleepyheads are.
>>
>>30477181

“This is going to be remain a thing, isn't it? Fixit is always going to be up on the perfect time due to cheating the need the sleep as an AI.”
>”Well, realistically? I bet sleep is boring for her as she never does. But, then again, I bet she spends all her nights watching or looking at things online.”
>You stretch, sighing.
“Kinda adorable that she has found a love for cooking.”
>”Oh, it is! We should encourage her. She’s so cute and even more like a mare every day. But I also bet she just wants to make her masters happy deep down. That, and I can’t ever imagine her burning something or undercooking it, so I’m never going to complain.”
>You look behind you, Smiling.
>Breeze and mags ae cuddled together in their sleep, Midnight giggling again.
>>
>>30477271
Really tempting to take a picture of something this cute. It's a good thing they are bonding a bit more now. Cadence warned me that Breeze was slightly hesitant with him, but it seems to be working out. Let's leave these two to wake up and sort this out themselves.
>>
>>30477271
Two mothers have found each other, I can ship it. Make a photo of them and go get breakfast.
>>
>>30477271
This is why we need more milfs to exist!
>>
>>30477271

>You grin, looking at them.
“Two mothers have found each other, I can ship it. This is why we need more milfs to exist!”
>Midnight nods, moving to you and giving you a nuzzle.
>”Two hot moms fuck… there’s a video.”
“Really tempting to take a picture of something this cute. It's a good thing they are bonding a bit more now.”
>”You had worries?”
“Cadence warned me that Breeze was slightly hesitant with him, but it seems to be working out. Let's leave these two to wake up and sort this out themselves.”
>Midnight nods, the both of you heading out.
>You smell something meat related cooking, licking your lips as you spot Fixit cooking away.
>”Morning!~ Help yourself, I’m just making extra.”
>”Awww, good girl! You’re the best, you know that?”
>You spot Sparks working away at her laptop, Rusty next to hear as they both eat.
>Rusty says something, swallowing her food.
>”Sorry, morning.”
>>
>>30477450
Morning. There is one essential thing missing here. Fixit, you really need to start wearing an apron around. You are lovable as a cook.
Get some food and start eating. Check the news to see if anything major happened.
>>
>>30477450
“Morning. There is one essential thing missing here.”
>”There is?”
“Fixit, you really need to start wearing an apron around. You are lovable as a cook.”
>The mare giggles, nodding.
>”I think I can pull that off come tomorrow.”
>You smile, grabbing some food and sitting down.
>You grab a data pad as you eat, looking at the news.
>There are plenty of reports and coverages still going on about the attack you stopped, plenty of ponies questioning on weather war is brewing again.
>You keep browsing through the samey headlines and find more odd ones, one of them involving your ship.
>You smile as the headline reads about an “unknown mercenary ship.” landing in canterlot, reading on about other things.
>A couple of news headlines about Hybrids, a wanted vigilante, a hot new s-
>”I just had a great idea.~” Midnight says, grinning as he nudges you.
>You look to the stallion, swallowing your food.
“What is it?”
>”How about… since you mentioned come concern… we add a hot milf you topped yesterday to the pet list? We should ask, but why not?”
>>
>>30477604
Do it. If Mags is anything lile you, she won't mind.
>>
>>30477604
Sure, why not? We ask her and then give it a spin to decide todays pet. Who knows, maybe she'll be it.
>>
>>30477604
Hmm, that sounds pretty good.
>>
>>30477604

“Sure, why not? We ask her and then give it a spin to decide todays pet. Who knows, maybe she'll be it. It sound good.”
>”Sounds fair too, all of us get to be pets, so why just her?” Rusty says.
>You all keep eating, hearing some hoofsteps.
>You look to see Breeze and Mags coming out together, Midnight speaking up.
>”Aww, look at the two cuddly sleepyheads!”
>Breeze blushes with a smile, Mags nuzzling her.
>”More like tickelish.”
>Breeze scoffs, playfully shoving mags away as she purrs.
>”Shut up.”
>They all sit down, eating away with you
>”Daddy?”
>”Hmm?”
>Midnight moves to Mags, whispering to her.
>Mags blushes, looking surprised.
>”Wait…”
>”Only if you want to! You might like it.”
>Mags sighs, shrugging with a smile.
>”I’d feel like an ass if I didn’t… Sure, I guess. I did like ending up as a sub yesterday anyways.”
>>
>>30477729
You herd the mare Fixit. Spin the wheel now including Mags, and you can readd Sparky while you're at it.
>>
>>30477761
*heard not herd damnit.
>>
>>30477729
And you enjoyed it very much, don't lie to yourself! Who is the pet today, Fixit?
>>
File: Pet of the day!.png (107KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pet of the day!.png
107KB, 1366x768px
>>30477729
“And you enjoyed it very much, don't lie to yourself! Who is the pet today, Fixit? Make sure everypony is on the list”
>Mags blushes, nodding.
>”True…”
>Fixit sits next to you, humming
>”It’s… Breeze!”
>Mags smiles, looking at Breeze.
>”Well, well then.~”
>Breeze blushes, smiling.
>”Lucky you, Kitty!”

New setup because there is only allowance for 6 results
>>
>>30477791
Pet and play with the kitty, Mags! You know you want to.
>>
>>30477791
Kiss the kitty!
>>
>>30477791
Activate pet spell.
>>
>>30477791
>You cast the pet spell on Breeze, smiling at Mags.
“Pet and play with the kitty, Mags! You know you want to.”
>Mags smiles, reaching a hoof out to Breeze.
>She meets her half way, purring as Mags pets her and nuzzling in return.
>Midnight snickers, getting up and giving Mags something.
>Mags holds a pen up, shining the light from a laser pointer.
>Breeze goes wide-eyed and pounces at the dot on the floor, claws extended as she searches for it.
>Mags makes her head zigzag as she moves the dot around, then making Breeze spin in circles.
>You all laugh at her crazy display, mags making her look at the roof with it before taking the laser off, Breeze stuck staring at the roof.
>”We should do something special to her later… Anypony else want in on this?”
>>
>>30478056
As appealing as it is, I did promise Sparky I would take her out. How does tonight sound, Sparks? Let's not spend too much fun playing, when we still have work.
>>
>>30478056
“As appealing as it is, I did promise Sparky I would take her out. How does tonight sound, Sparks?”
>Sparks perks up, looking up from her computer
>”Really? Sure!”
>You smile as the filly happily types away on her computer, looking to Mags again.
”That being said… Let's not spend too much time playing, when we still have work. Pass it to me.”
>Mags tosses you the laser pointer, letting you toy with Breeze.
>Eventually, you all get up and get ready, going to the ship and leaving Mags to her day.
>You walk Breeze, the blushing Hybrid smiling as you all get to your ship.
>Fixer is already there, sitting on a crate as your father trots out.
>”Morning, Hunter. Hey, Midnight? Mind if I ask you something?” he says, pulling the stallion away as Fixer hops down.
>”Alright! This day, you are working. You have ponies that need to be made dead, the same mercs from yesterday, or my personal favorite of today’s mysteries… a vigilante earthpony that made a cop’s head explode from the inside. Take your pick.”
>>
>>30478216
The latter.
>>
>>30478216
I am curious about this this earthpony that's capable of such feat. It sounds like a mystery that could be absolutely mind blowing...too soon?

>Lets do some actual jobs edition.
It's time.
>>
>>30478216
I can not ignore that second option.
>>
>>30478216
“Well, that second one I can’t say no to… but what about this vigilante? I am curious about this this earthpony that's capable of such feat. It sounds like a mystery that could be absolutely mind blowing...”
>Fixer smirks, Sparks straining herself not to laugh as Breeze gives you a flat look.
“…too soon?”
>Breeze sighs, the others snickering as she smiles and nuzzles you.
>”Love you kid… Well… I don’t know. Like I said, you can attack the mercs and take the stuff they have for keeps. They need to be put down after their very aggressive actions and dangers to the public. But this vigilante? They are something interesting…”
>”How so?” Breeze asks.
[1/2]
>>
>>30478433
>”Grade A crimefighting, if you count killing criminals on sight as that. Started three months ago on this crime constant station and they have a mixed reaction on it. It’s still against the law, crime fighter or not, the cops want them for over a dozen technical “murders”. They got into situations with police here and there and always just beat them down without killing them. No magic, no flying, just a baton and a ballistic pistol. They always seemed to slip away from the cops, but now that they have an audio recording of that one cop being killed like that… they want something bigger to bring them in.”
>”That… sounds oddly easy.”
>”I doubt it is… this one is smart and professional. Or well equipped and lucky. Listen to this.”
>She plays a recording, a distorted voice playing.
>”Just Run! I’m not here to fight you!”
>”I said freeze!” another voice sounds out, clear and loud.
>”I’m doing you a favour!”
>”You are under arrest fo-“
>The stallion gets cut off as a loud pop sounds, the distorted voice yelping.
>”Hear that?” Fixer says, “They are masking their voice, not just using a sound modifier, but actually changing it so it can’t be traced. They have a hoddie on constantly, basic vest, bandana mask, and a black visor. This guy is budget and knows how to not get caught.”
[2/2]
>>
>>30478443
This recording has some disturbing implications. It sounds like this vigilante was forced against his will to kill this cop if he yelped there at the end. It also doesn't make sense to just suddenly start killing cops with his track record and reputation. That would ruin the point of even being a vigilante. He could possibly be a changeling if he can change his voice and cause such gruesome deaths.

As dangerous as it is, I think we should go after him. I don't of him losing control and killing the innocent when he's capable of doing it so easily.
>>
>>30478624
I don't like the idea of him losing control*
>>
>>30478443
“This recording has some disturbing implications. It sounds like this vigilante was forced against his will to kill this cop if he yelped there at the end. It also doesn't make sense to just suddenly start killing cops with his track record and reputation. That would ruin the point of even being a vigilante. He could possibly be a changeling if he can change his voice and cause such gruesome deaths.”
>”That… might be possible. I suppose a changeling that wanted a peaceful life and didn’t get one would try to make one.”
“As dangerous as it is, I think we should go after him. I don't like the idea of him losing control and killing the innocent when he's capable of doing it so easily.”
>Fixer nods, looking at the data pad.
>”I want to know how and why… for someone who did this for three months to kill a cop, why so sudden? They were pretty fearless before and ran up to cops to knock them out.”
“Do we know anything else?”
>”Just the disguise description, method, and location of the station. Want my advice? Put the kid to work or ask the police or ponies. Some are against this guy, other’s sympathise. I personally can’t be mad at the pony for offing drug dealers and murderers… not so much for petty thieves.”
>>
>>30478708
Here's hoping he has a good opinion of our group of mercenaries, considering our reputation. I'm counting on your help on this, Sparks.

Personally invite Rebel to a private bedroom alone with us. We have some valuable gifts he would love to receive from us. To be more specific, a pair of them he would getting his hooves on. A pair of magic gems.
>>
>>30478708
“Here's hoping he has a good opinion of our group of mercenaries, considering our reputation. I'm counting on your help on this, Sparks.”
>”No worries!” The filly says, gem case on her back. “I’ve been killing to so some actual hacking.”
>You nod, looking to your dad as he finishes up talking to Midnight.
“Mind driving?”
>”Sure thing.”
>You nod, looking to Sparks.
“Can I take those gems? For Rebel?”
>The filly nods, giving you two of them.
>You trot off to your room on your ship, calling out to Rebel with magic.
‘Rebel.~ I got a gift for you if you come to my room.’
>You wait, hearing your door open.
>Rebel looks in, eyeing you suspiciously before he smiles.
>”Alright, I’m curious. A gift?”
>>
>>30478914
Loudly lock the door behind him.
Yup, a pair of gifts to be even more specific. I'm sure you'll love receiving something so valuable from me. It'll make you increase your performance out on the field once you have your hooves on them. That's right, I have good pair of magic gems to gift you with.

Bullying Rebel is always a joy.
>>
>>30478914
Trust me when I say that giving you this will be serious and important.
>>
>>30478914
“Trust me when I say that giving you this will be serious and important.”
>You nod, looking past him and loudly locking the door.
>Rebel looks back, looking surprised ad excitement and some lust comes from him.
>”Really?”
“Yup, a pair of gifts to be even more specific. I'm sure you'll love receiving something so valuable from me.”
>The stallion grins, walking up to you as you turn and show off your flank.
“It'll make you increase your performance out on the field once you have your hooves on them.”
>You feel more lust as you shake your flank, grabbing the gems.
>You turn back, seeing the surprise on his face as you give him the gems
“That's right, I have good pair of magic gems to gift you with! They will hold emergency magic energy in case you run out.”
>You watch the frustration and disappointment run across his face as the unicorn growls at you, sighing.
>”If I hadn’t promised your father I wouldn’t basically rape you, and he wasn’t such a good lay… I’d magically disable you and pound your ass into the floor with my dick.”
>You freeze slightly, Rebel picking up the gems with magic and smiling, his smile getting bigger.
>”Actually… never mind, this is awesome! These have some energy in them!”
>>
File: No bully.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
No bully.png
2KB, 128x128px
>>30478992
>>
>>30479086
Good to know you're happy with my gift. Don't want to run out of magic at a critical moment. Wait, did you just reveal that you slept with my parents with uncle Mich's help? I gotta start paying attention more if that slipped by me.

>>30479111
The bullying will always continue.
>>
>>30479086
“…Good to know you're happy with my gift. Don't want to run out of magic at a critical moment… Wait, did you slept with my parents?”
>Rebel looks confused, nodding.
>”Umm… I mean, I fucked your dad that one night.”
“What? I gotta start paying attention more if that slipped by me.”
>”It was the talk of the ship? Or rather the noise was. Kindle brought it up when she told some of us about her and Rainy… the noise she heard. Guess we forgot to cast a spell when we all got busy.”
“We… all?”
>Rebel smirks, nodding.
>”Yeah, no joke. Me, Mich, Steel, And your dad had a big gay orgy. He was fucking smashed too, like kissing him was like doing a shot. Some time after him and Twitch had their little bonding moment, Mich came and got him because he was worried. Guess he could tell it was your dad. We had a good bang train going. Your mother laughed and teased him about it in the morning”
>>
>>30479239
I'm starting to think my dad has a drinking problem if this keeps up. And I'm guessing Steel heard the commotion and joined just because he can? I order you to go up to Steel and give him a 5/10, don't question it. He has obviously improved from all that, but I doubt it's enough yet.
>>
>>30479239
Just to let you know, I might have to rely on you in talking down somepony very dangerous. I'm hoping my other mom, Cobalt, could speak to him since she's the best at speaking to others, but if anything happens, you might have to do that job. Just be aware and careful out there. Alright?
>>
>>30479239

“I'm starting to think my dad has a drinking problem if this keeps up. And I'm guessing Steel heard the commotion and joined just because he can?”
>”He proclaims drinking enthusiast, same as Chaos did that one time they were drinking together. And, no actually. We were just hanging around, topics hopped to sex, we all fucked.”
>You nod, smiling.
“Just to let you know, I might have to rely on you in talking down somepony very dangerous. I'm hoping my other mom, Cobalt, could speak to him since she's the best at speaking to others, but if anything happens, you might have to do that job. Just be aware and careful out there. Alright?”
>”Yep, no worries. Play and work are separate.”
“Good. I also order you to go up to Steel and give him a 5/10, don't question it. He has obviously improved from all that, but I doubt it's enough yet.”
>Rebel smirks, then his smile fades as he gives you an angry look.
>”You actually fucked him?”
“Yes?”
>You yelp as you are picked up by magic, letting out another yelp as you feel a frim spank across your flank
>Rebel throws you to the bed, magic binders on your forelegs as a magical paddle disappears.
>In one swift movement, he opens the door and hits you with a spell.
>You loose focus as you moan, shivering as lust overcomes you and your stallionhood stands up.
>”Fuck you and your trap ass, have fun doing nothing for the next ten minuities those binders last!” Rebel says, trotting off and closing the door.
>Your struggle with your binds, panting as your face and body burn with lust.
>’Good thing we never agreed on avoiding playful torture.’
>>
>>30479415
You have no idea what you just started, do you? I was waiting for you to finally break. You just made things far more interesting for me.

We've probably caused enough noise to attract some attention. Use magic jammer and try to dispell everything he cast on us. He won this time, for now.
>>
>>30479415
‘You have no idea what you just started, do you? I was waiting for you to finally break. You just made things far more interesting for me.’
>’oh… Fuck YOU.’
>You smile but are draged away as you moan, need overpowering you.
>You focus, casting magic jammer and releasing your binds.
>Lust burns through you still as you, grab onto your length, desperately trying to get under control.
>You try magic jammer again with no luck, the spell on you having taken effect and driven your lust high.
>Using your magic, you lock the door before you breakdown, moaning as you try to relieve yourself.
“Master!~ Haaa.~ nmmmh.”
>All kinds of thoughts and desires flood you mind, from sex to kinky things that could be done to you.
>You roll over, letting out a moan as you cum.
>Laying there, you pant for a bit, getting your mind back.
>You lick your lips, tasting cum as you look to see the mess on the bed.
>>
>>30479578
Magic jammer doesn't stop immediate effects. Good to know. Lick up more of our addicting cum before cleaning up. The crew needs to be briefed on the job.
>>
>>30479578
>You lap at the pool of cum and swallow most of it before getting up, using your magic to clean up.
>You go to the bridge, calling the crew together.
>Rebel smirks at you as you get them up to speed, your crew nodding.
>”We are almost there.” Your father says.
>”So… what’s the plan then? Kill? Capture?”
>”Knowing Hunter? Capture. This pony can’t be all bad, they are killing, but killing bad ponies.”
>”The problem with them is that they have a black and white stance, without understanding how black their own is.” Charon says.
>>
>>30479705
Add in the fact that the recording showed them being scared of themselves, and we have a pony that's unpredictable and scared. The cop obviously scared him, but I'm thinking of hopefully talking him down or at least get a better understanding of the situation from him. Cob-er I mean mother, can you possibly talk to him if we come across him?
Before we talk to him, we should at least ask the cops if they have any leads on him. Unless, you already found one, Sparks?
>>
>>30479705
Also, mention that we are dealing with a possible changeling. He can perfectly change his voice, and his abilities could stem from his use of magic.
>>
>>30479705

“He could be a changling… that’s just one idea, with how he chages his voice. Add in the fact that the recording showed them being scared of themselves, and we have a pony that's unpredictable and scared. The cop obviously scared him, but I'm thinking of hopefully talking him down or at least get a better understanding of the situation from him. Cob-er I mean mother, can you possibly talk to him if we come across him?”
>Cobalt giggles, smiling at you.
>”You can always stick with Cobalt, Hunter. Yes, I can try.”
>”Can we hear the recording?” Rebel asks, looking curious.
>You play the recording, Mich humming.
>”Sounds like he’s more scared of what happened…”
>”Are we even sure it’s a he?”
“No… Before we talk to him or her, we should at least ask the cops if they have any leads on them. Unless, you already found one, Sparks?”
>Sparks shrugs, typing away and making images appear on a screen.
>”The vigilante, that the ponies call a bunch of spooky names from ghost to specter, is trending on searches and media. No digital footprint left by them personally, but plenty of pictures and videos of them in action.”
>Sparks displays a bunch of the pictures of the masked pony, from beating down police and criminals alike, to pushing ponies into cover or from flaming vehicles.
>”Best guess? Well built stallion or large mare. Bright purple coat from little glances, and an earthpony through and through. Always has the same mask, brown hoodie with white stripes, black ballistic vest, pants, and weapons. “Cause a crime or a tip gets dropped? Expect the Ghost to haunt you” as some ponies say.”
>The filly sighs, looking to you and the crew.
>”So… nothing but pictures and videos. This pony knows how to keep off the radar, but not off camera. Odds are, with some help from Fixit I can catch him on camera and track him.”
>>
>>30479893
Alright, Fixit can help you out with cameras and tracking him down. Best to talk to the cops then. Judging by the constant beatings he gives them, and the death of a recent one, they won't have anything nice to say about him.
>>
>>30479893
It just feels wrong to call Cobalt by her name when we call Vex mom. She was as responsible in helping raising us, especially when mom and dad were too busy.
>>
>>30479893
“Alright, Fixit can help you out with cameras and tracking him down. Best to talk to the cops then. Judging by the constant beatings he gives them, and the death of a recent one, they won't have anything nice to say about him.”
>You look to Cobalt, smiling.
“It just feels wrong to call you by your name when i call Vex mom. you were as responsible in helping raising me, especially when mom and dad were too busy.”
>Cobalt blushes, moving to you and giving a hug
>”Aww.” Your mother says.
>Its not long before you land, Fixit and Sparks huddling together
>”We will keep track here.” Sparks says
>Cobalt looks to you, smiling.
>”I’m guessing we don’t want to bring a small army onto the station?”
>>
>>30480043
It's tempting to bring everything we got and cause a panic, but I still have some rational thought in me left. Bring Cobalt, Twitch and Midnight along. Midnight for her senses, and Twitch just for the sake of precaution.
>>
>>30480043
“It's tempting to bring everything we got and cause a panic, but I still have some rational thought in me left.”
>Cobalt laughs, you calling Twitch and Midnight to come with you both.
>You all head down to the security station, getting to the counter.
>”Erm… can I help you?”
“We are here to help with the vigilante. We were hired?”
>”Oh! One second.”
>The stallion calls somepony and leads all of you to a room, getting into an office where a mare is.
>”Hello, glad you can all make it. I’m Roaring Tides.”
>The door closes, the mare sighing.
“I’m guessing things aren’t fun with this vigilante?”
>”After the death of Copper? No, not really. All of the officers against him are out for blood, and those who were sympathetic to the vigilante are now worried…”
>>
>>30480135
Is there anything consistent that might lead us to his direction? I know he hides his tracks well, but has his patterns changed? That recording is completely different to what he would of done weeks ago.
>>
>>30480135
“Is there anything consistent that might lead us to his direction? I know he hides his tracks well, but has his patterns changed? That recording is completely different to what he would of done weeks ago.”
>”No… but this just makes the job of nabbing him harder. Though he didn’t kill any of us before, he still put officers in the hospital. Now tempers have boiled over, and there is a group gone AWOL on a headhunt for him. All he ever did was show up to crimes or deals and shoot ponies, only the bad ones. We don’t know how he gets the information, not any leaks from us that’s for sure.”
>”How can you be sure?”
>The mare sighs, rubbing her temples.
>”Because one of them is an undercover sting, we would be shooting ourselves in the hoof. A big deal is going down today and last thing we need is him showing up. We want to try and resolve this before he shows up and blows it all to shit. That, or use it as a way to find him… but…”
>”The ponies hunting him.”
>”Yes…”
>She sighs looking to you.
>”That’s all we got on him, he just suddenly went up and killed an officer. Hell, he hardly even harmed any if we just got knocked out. Some even let him go once and he just ran.”
>”It sounds like this was an accident.” Cobalt says.
>”…Some believe that, but I don’t. How do you accidently blow a hole in sompony’s head? My best bet is it’s popper rounds.”
”Popper rounds?”
>The mare scoffs, nodding
>”Sorry, department terminology. Bullets that burrow in their target and explode. We are not sure though.”
>>
>>30480282
I'm guessing the coroner couldn't tell. Still, a change in voice is strange. I'm tempted to say it's one of my kind, but I can't be too sure. Those after him are sure to be at that deal. I rather not start using force against ex-cops focused on revenge. We'll do our best to find him before that disastrous meeting happens. For now, can you point us out to the last location he was spotted?
>>
>>30480282
“I'm guessing the coroner couldn't tell. Still, a change in voice is strange. I'm tempted to say it's one of my kind, but I can't be too sure. Those after him are sure to be at that deal. I rather not start using force against ex-cops focused on revenge. We'll do our best to find him before that disastrous meeting happens. For now, can you point us out to the last location he was spotted?”
>The mare nods, frowning.
>”We were at the market section for a daylight robbery, the place is still closed off so you can’t miss it. Don’t worry about being stopped either. But after he shot the criminals, he ran into the alleys and towards the residential section. Then Copper got killed at a dead end that was just a closed vehicle storage we found open.”
>You nod, looking to the door then the mare.
“Nothing else?”
>”Nope… just that he went to the residential section through that storage.”
“Thankyou.”
>You all leave, Midnight looking to you.
>”What now?”
>”We need to talk to him… I think he or she didn’t mean it.” Cobalt says.
>>
>>30480382
I think that's likely. It just doesn't make any sense what he did that day. Let's start around where the robbery took and work our way from there. I don't like this. We're relying on a lot of luck on us finding him. Same goes for Sparks and Fixit.
>>
>>30480382
“I think that's likely. It just doesn't make any sense what he did that day. Let's start around where the robbery took and work our way from there…”
>You give a sigh as you al walk, sending a message to Sparks and Fixit about the information.
“I don't like this. We're relying on a lot of luck on us finding him. Same goes for Sparks and Fixit.”
>Midnight nods, smiling.
>”Should have knocked up Breeze and brought Rusty with us instead.”
>You all make your way past the blocked off areas and to the store, looking around
>”So… we follow the trail?”
>”Right up to where the cop got killed.” Sparks says. “I’m going through security footage of the area, trying to find the time this happened and go from there.”
“Think you can track him?”
>”Mostly? Not all cameras could have caught him. Unless ponies saw him, this might take a bit.”
>”Well… we got that as an advantage. Somepony to watch for them across the station.”

Sleeping
>>
>>30480515
Well, we know he ran and was last seen at a closed vehicle storage at the residential area. Doesn't hurt to ask around for more information though. Any would be of help.
>>
>>30480515
Best luck in finding any track of him is to find out where he went after he killed Copper at the vehicle storage.
>>
>>30480515
“Well, we know he ran and was last seen at a closed vehicle storage at the residential area. Best luck in finding any track of him is to find out where he went after he killed Copper at the vehicle storage. Doesn't hurt to ask around for more information though. Any would be of help.”
>”Let’s try to get to that spot first.” Twitch says.
>You all go along an alley way trotting down to a very dark spot of concrete.
>The dried pool of blood shows spots of wet blood, Cobalt looking at it.
>”But… wait, did this happen today?”
>”No, concrete has a tendency to absorb liquids. Blood from months ago can sometimes seep through.” Midnight says.
>Cobalt looks to Midnight, Midnight shrugging.
>”Grandma bought a house that a stallion… well, offed himself in. she thought the place was haunted by demons until we found that out.”
>”That’s… really scarry.”
>”YES!” Sparks says.
>Cobalt flinches, Midnight smiling.
>”Sparky… some of us have sensitive earing.”
“What did you find, Sparks? Is it him?”
>”Kinda, I found the timeframe. Now I can track him.”
>You look to the open door to the vehicle storage.
>”Go through the storage, he ran to the residential area.”
>You all follow though, getting to the other side.
>This part of the station looks different, almost like a planeside colony
>”Fewer cameras here… but it looks like he just ran down the street… Ponies took notice, but I think… yeah, some of them are helping him. They closed that door you just went through during his escape”
>>
>>30482796
Any direction he was looking at or other cameras where you see something weird around this timeframe?
>>
>>30482796
“Any direction he was looking at or other cameras where you see something weird around this timeframe?”
>”Ponies take notice… he looks back… one mare suddenly closes off the door that he comes through… hang on. And smile for the camera.”
>You hear a whirring sound, looking up to the a camera moving from its position.
>”And… there I think.”
>You look off, seeing a large apartment complex.
>”He was going that way, checking corners before he ran across large areas or rounded them. I think that the mare that did that was just trying to help him, not working with him.”
>”How so?”
>”Because I just watched her build a playhouse for her kid? I doubt a single parent wants to endanger her child by working with our unknown pony.”
>”How..?”
>”I’m good at my job.”
>>
>>30482860
I guess I need to throw any sense of privacy around you. Thanks for the find, Sparks. Send us the location of the apartment complex. Mother, looks like you'll need to also convince a sympathizer to help us as well.
>>
>>30482860
I'm tempted to knock at her house and chew her through for raising suspicion on her like that. Anyway follow the lead we have to the complex and look for internal cameras.
>>
>>30482860
Thank Fixit for the help as well.
>>
>>30482860

“I guess I need to throw any sense of privacy around you away.”
>”I can do much worse then privacy invasion.”
>You smile, looking to Cobalt.
“Thanks for the find, Sparks. And thanks to you too Fixit. Send us the location of the apartment complex. Mother, looks like you'll need to also convince a sympathizer to help us as well. I'm tempted to chew her through for raising suspicion on her like that.”
>Cobalt nods, going to the house and knocking.
>You all wait a bit until she comes back, the mare giving a shrug.
>”Good news and bad news.”
“Bad news first.”
>”She doesn’t know them or know where they went, she just wanted to make sure they stay on the streets to help.”
>”Damnit…” Midnight says
>”But, her reason is because there is supposed to be a drug dealer dropping off some supplies. Apparently one of the schools has an issue with drugs coming through and getting to the kids, so she made sure he was here today to stop that small deal.”
>”Isn’t that the one we are trying to about him getting involved in? The one with the undercover?”
>”No, it sounds small. We could catch him there. Besides that? she said plenty of ponies see them around the apartment complex Sparks found”
>>
>>30482940
We can still investigate the apartment after this small deal. When they don't show up we still stop some small time criminals.
>>
>>30482940
It's our best bet in finding him without a huge operation breathing down our backs, and we're less likely to run into those AWOL cops in something this small.
>>
>>30482940
“We can still investigate the apartment after this small deal, we either see this pony or stop a dealer. It's our best bet in finding him without a huge operation breathing down our backs, and we're less likely to run into those AWOL cops in something this small.””
>”Agreed, do we know where this deal is?”
>”By a bar, that’s what she said.” Cobalt says.
“Let’s go then.”
>You all follow Cobalt, Sparks speaking up.
>”I’m trying to find either the dealer or our vigilante, but Fixit found something.
“What is it?”
>”It’s our rouge cops.” Fixit says. “They are patrolling like a group, far from you but close to the complex. I’m reading their lips, and they are just trying to get him before heading to the big meeting.”
>>
>>30483022
We can rule out the apartment then. Since the pony knows how to stay under the radar it probably knows about them and won't show up close to them, at least not in disguise.
>>
>>30483022
There was plenty of sympathizers there that supported the vigilante. They're not likely to support the cops and give away this drug deal. But just in case, give me any warning if any cops began to come our direction though.
>>
>>30483022
Keep me updated on those rogue cops. It only takes one to speak up to give away this small drug deal.
>>
>>30483022
“We can rule out the apartment then. Since the pony knows how to stay under the radar it probably knows about them and won't show up close to them, at least not in disguise. Keep me updated on those rogue cops. It only takes one to speak up to give away this small drug deal.”
>”You think they don’t know?”
“There was plenty of sympathizers there that supported the vigilante. They're not likely to support the cops and give away this drug deal. But just in case, give me any warning if any cops began to come our direction though.”
>”You got it.” Sparks says.
>You all get to the bar, looking around.
>There are a few ponies and others around the area, a few alleys being here and there between buildings.
>”What now? Do we know what time this is going to happen?”
>”Soon, from what the mare says.”
>>
>>30483082
Go in an alley and disguise as a pegasus. Create some typical tourist attire so we all can hide our weapons. Enter the bar.
>>
>>30483082

“Sit tight, I’ll be back.”
>You move to the Alley, disguising yourself as a Pegasus.
>You try to find a spell that could disguise or hide your weapons, with no luck, being only able to make a set of green translucent clothing with your creator spell.
>You sigh at your luck before heading into the bar.
>Once in the bar, you see a total of six ponies, most of the bar being empty.
>The bar tender just glances up at you as you approach, continuing to read a book.
>”Wanting a drink?”
>>
>>30483146
Buy a small drink. Say, I've heard about this vigilante killing ponies. How do the ponies around here think about them?
>>
>>30483146
“Sure, a beer would be nice.”
>The stallion nods, trading your credits for a cold beer.
>You take a drink, looking to the television in the bar before back to the stallion.
“Say, I've heard about this vigilante killing ponies. How do the ponies around here think about them?”
>The stallion glances over you, his horn glowing as he turns a page in his book.
>”Ahh… back and forth. The line is really being drawn after that officer got killed. I’m not a fan off the fact that ponies of all kinds are being taken down for justice. Some punk kid steals some credits, bad thing to do, but it doesn’t mean he deserves a grave.”
“So, you are against him?”
>”No, for him, I just wish he used a stungun instead of a real one. I guess a mercenary like you would get that even if you do good, you make enemies.”
>>
>>30483214
I would think the public reception would be a lot worse, given what you just said. Aren't there some angry punk kid parents, or concerned normal kid parents?
>>
>>30483214
I agree with you. It doesn't really make much sense, or seem fair to be killing off everypony as if they commit the same horrible crime. Crime is committed for several different reasons, but I can say confidently that not all ponies who commit crimes do so with the intent to harm others. Doesn't seem fair that all of them must meet the same end.
>>
>>30483214
I can see why some of them might deserve a death sentence. But theft and drugs being punishable by death just seems wrong. Don't other ponies around think that he might have killed somepony that didn't deserve it? Not to mention the backlash of any relatives of those who died for minor crimes.
>>
>>30483214
“I agree with you. It doesn't really make much sense, or seem fair to be killing off everypony as if they commit the same horrible crime. Crime is committed for several different reasons, but I can say confidently that not all ponies who commit crimes do so with the intent to harm others. Doesn't seem fair that all of them must meet the same end.”
>The stallion smiles, putting his book down and nodding.
“Exactly. They are doing bad things, but the word is not so black and white. Ponies may support him, but there are many ones who are upset”
“some angry punk kid parents, or concerned normal kid parents?”
>”Right on the nose. I mean sure, he pulls ponies from fires and gunfights, but why does a thief get the same as a murderer?
>The stallion sighs, shaking his head.
>”I admit, I want him gone to get everypony to clam down. But… he has taken down an entire gang that was extorting homes. It’s so back and forth…”
>>
>>30483270
I'm hoping to at least speak to him to get a better understanding of him before deciding. With what he did with that cop, there's a lot explanation he needs to give. Whatever the case, I do want to stop what he's doing.

I'll get straight to the point, there were some ponies that helped him escape last time specifically so they get his help in stopping a local deal from going on. Do you know anything about this?
>>
>>30483270
Who knows, now that he killed an innocent it's only a matter of time till somepony hires someone good enough to take him down. Pay for the drink and head outside.
Alright guys it doesn't seem like we'll have to worry about civilians trying to protect them. Scout the area around the bar to find places where the deal could go down.
>>
>>30483270
“I'm hoping to at least speak to him to get a better understanding of him before deciding. With what he did with that cop, there's a lot explanation he needs to give. Whatever the case, I do want to stop what he's doing. I'll get straight to the point, there were some ponies that helped him escape last time specifically so they get his help in stopping a local deal from going on. Do you know anything about this?”
>The stallion pauses, sighing.
>”I figured that is what you wanted…”
“So you know then?”
>The stallion sighs.
“Yeah, the trade is happening in the back alley. I wanted to call it in, but I don’t need ponies taking sides in my bar. You make enemies no matter what you do. I have a family and don’t need the business to dip.”
>>
>>30483402
Thanks for the information. We are proffesionals and will stop both of them if possible. If you aren't taking sides, then how come you know about it?
>>
>>30483402
“Thanks for the information. We are professionals and will stop both of them if possible. But if you aren't taking sides, then how come you know about it?”
>The stallion smiles, gesturing to your drink.
>”Loose lips sink ships. And alcohol still is the most social lubricant known after all these years.”
>You smile and nod, finishing your drink before leaving.
>You find your crew outside, all of them just chatting before Cobalt sees you.
>”Hunter?”
“Yep.”
>”So, what now? Do we know anything?”
>>
>>30483467
We know al that we needed to know. Thanks to my incredibly social skills and disguise I figured out where the deal is happening.
I asked the bartender if he knows anything about it after revealing that we are hired to take down the vigilante. It's in the back alley of the bar. Come on, we need to find good places to hide and ambush them.
>>
>>30483467

“We know al that we needed to know. Thanks to my incredibly social skills and disguise I figured out where the deal is happening. I asked the bartender if he knows anything about it after revealing that we are hired to take down the vigilante. It's in the back alley of the bar. Come on, we need to find good places to hide and ambush them.”
>Your crew follows you, all of you getting into the alley.
>The alley is wide and spacious, some crates being stacked and dumpsters pressed to the side.
>You also see two other alleys leading away from the one you are in, the rooftops not being that high.
>”Up?” Midnight says, shrugging.
>”Hard for me, but I think those boxes might do” Twitch says.
>>
>>30483493
What does Cobalt think? She's the most skilled out all of us in stealth. We should follow her advice on this.
>>
>>30483545
Use tk to get Twitch on the roof. What do you think Cobalt? You're more experienced with this than me. But I guess up is a good option.
>>
>>30483545
“I’m sure I can get you up there… Any ideas Coba-… mom?”
>Cobalt snickers, looking around.
>”Well… we can bend the rules… Sparks?”
>”Yes?”
>”How into the station system are you?”
“So far that I can drive the cops insane. Why?”
>Cobalt looks around, smiling.
>”Dim the lights. Give us some shadows.”
>”Aww… come on, give me something fun.”
>You watch as the lights dim, some of them shutting off.
>Cobalt moves to the boxes, pushing them and nearly vanishing as she looks around.
>”This might be better along with some of us on the roof.”
>>
>>30483635
Agreed, let'd get to hiding then. Have Midnight go to he roof.
>>
>>30483853
Actually thinking back. It might be better to have Cobalt at the roof. She's a sniper that can take advantage of the range instead. Midnight serves better at the front line.
>>
>>30483635
>You smile, nodding.
“Alright then. Midnight can hide there while the rest of us go to the roof.”
>You all get into position, Midnight being practically invisible as you all watch.
>Time passes slowly, all of you ducking down when you hear something.
>”I see a stallion with a coat.” Midnight says, whispering.
“Anything else?”
>”No… wait, yes. Another pony.”
>”Hey.”
>You listen in, hearing the two unknown ponies talk
>”Here’s this payment.”
>”Half?”
>”Yeah, dead drop for the other half. You know how it is.”
>The stallion laughs, snickering after.
>”Hell, I did the same to you.”
>You see Cobalt’s ears twitch, the mare looking in a direction.
>”I hear hoofsteps.”
>>
>>30483944
Might be the vigilante. Observe, and don't let those drug dealers die if possible. Death is a bit too much just for drug dealing.
>>
>>30483944
“Might be the vigilante. Let’s try to make sure everypony walks away from this alive.”
>You peek over, seeing the two stallions smile.
>”That’s funny. You brought something though?”
>”Yep, needle packs are kept at the docks, but I brought you your nose candy.”
>”Fair enough, the money is at-“
>A shot rings out as the stallion with the money gets shot in the chest, stumbling before he falls to the ground as the other dives for the dumpster.
>”Shit!”
>>
>>30484168
Heighten everyone's senses to locate the vigilante, and send out a clone of ourselves to distract him. Use our magic to drag whoever is injured into some cover while all that is going on.
>>
>>30484168
Paralyze those drug dealers. They are most likely going to run away and cause more issues if we don't.
>>
>>30484168
“Find them and grab them.”
>You cast your heighten spell on your crew, quickly sending a copy of yourself out to look around
>You drag the shot stallion into cover before looking to your copy, seeing somepony almost run into it as it rounds the corner.
>The vigilante swings their baton at your copy and watches as it goes right through, the pony turning and sprinting away.
>Midnight sprints out, looking for the vigilante as the uninjured stallion gets his bearings.
>”Fuck me!”
>A shot rings out as the stallion begins to run off in the other direction, a small shotgun with him as Midnight’s shields take a hit.
>You fire paralyze at him before he can get away, seeing the stallion smack into a dumpster and a pile of trash.
>>
>>30484300
Quickly bind those and go after that vigilante. Blink ahead to catch up to him if necessary.
>>
>>30484300
>You quickly bind the ponies to the ground, leaping off of the roof and sprinting after the vigilante.
>Turning the corner, you spot him and give chase, watching the stallion hop over obstacles easily.
>You charge your magic, blinking forward and ending up right behind him.
>You feel fatigued as you grab onto the stallion, bringing him to the ground
>The both of you go rolling as you hit the ground, the stallion quickly trying to get to his hooves.
>You miss with your paralyze spell as the vigilante dives, producing a baton and smacking you in the face with it.
>You recoil slightly, the stallion taking off again as you run after him.
>”I don’t want to fight!”
>>
>>30484375
Continue to do our best to go after him.
I don't want to fight either! I just want us to talk what happened that day! Cops have separated from the force and gone AWOL looking for you. They also plan to plan to ambush you where cops have an undercover sting. Unless you stop, you will be forced to fight cops again.
>>
>>30484375
Please, all we want from you is to talk. That day you were scared of something and we want to know what forced that to happen when you certainly didn't want it too.
>>
>>30484375
>You stumble and keep chasing the stallion, going over obstacles and inbetween ponies.
“I don't want to fight either! I just want us to talk what happened that day!”
>”Why should I believe you?! You were waiting!” the distorted voice shouts.
“Because cops have separated from the force and gone AWOL looking for you. They also plan to plan to ambush you where cops have an undercover sting. Unless you stop, you will be forced to fight cops again! I want everypony to walk away form this alive!”
>The stallion looks back at you, not looking where he is going and running into a griffon.
>He recovers quickly and before you can get to him, leaving you two closer then before as you chase him still.
“Please, all we want from you is to talk! That day you were scared of something and we want to know what forced that to happen when you certainly didn't want it too!
>He bolts down an alleyway, you following him.
>The alley is a dead end, save for a high fence as the stallion reaches the end.
>He keeps running and leaps, pressing off the wall and towards the fence.
>The vigilante falls short as he tries to keep hold of the fence, failing and falling to the gorund.
>He gets up, looking around before wielding his baton at you.
>”Hunter? Where are you? We lost you on the way.” Cobalt asks
>>
>>30484604
Facing the vigilante in some dead end. I'm going to try to pass communications off to you.
At least speak to this pony. Both of us don't want this to come down to fighting.
Slide or pass communication towards him. She can easily relate to what he's doing for the greater good, and is our best hope in getting him to open up.
>>
>>30484604
“Facing the vigilante in some dead end. I'm going to try to pass communications off to you.”
>You watch as the pony inches to the fence before stopping as you look to him.
“At least speak to this pony. Both of us don't want this to come down to fighting.”
>You throw him the communications piece with your magic, the stallion watching it as it lands.
>You watch as he cautiously watches you, getting the communications and taking aim toward you with his pistol.
>”Hello? Yes?”
>You wait and wait, hearing half the conversation.
>”Well, yeah. Not like the police will do anything with out solid proof.”
>The stallion falters, attention going from you to the conversation with Cobalt as he stops amiming.
>”Well, i… i-i…”
>The stallion slumps to the ground and sits, the distorted voice staying as he sobs slightly.
>”I-i didn’t mean to, I could just feel he had an implant and used mine to overload it… I just wanted to distract him, I didn’t know it would explode like that.”
>>
>>30484733
Leave mother to do the rest of the talking. It looks like she's got this handled.
>>
>>30484733
Keep an eye on him but mind the privacy in their conversation.
>>
>>30484733
So you have an implant, that explains things. Now you're in the same position as some of your victims. If I where you I would kill you for your actions even though it was an accident.
I hope that gets you to think some more about what you did.
>>
>>30484733
>You leave the stallion be, letting Cobalt talk to him.
>He goes on for a bit on how he didn’t want to kill the officer and hates that he did.
>You just keep an eye on him, listening in as you wait.
>”That’s why though… the ponies I went after, I knew were criminals… bad ponies that murdered, raped, or tried to get all kinds of drugs to put ponies in debt to them and extort to make money…”
>You hear hoofsteps, turning to see your crew.
>The stallion looks startled as he take notice, standing up and alert again.
>”Easy… it’s me.”
>The stallion relaxes, sighing and resting his head against the wall.
>Cobalt leans to you, whispering.
>”He has an implant to overload locks and devices, he never knew where or how the implant in the officer would react”
“I gathered as much.”
>”He’s trying to do what he thinks is right…”
>”What should we do, Hunter?”
>>
>>30484840
As mercenaries, I understand why he's gone after SOME of these criminals when the law sometimes doesn't work, but his actions have caused issues that are making things worse and making the police break down. What do you think, mother?
>>
>>30484840
Right or not he's a murderer, and I'm not just talking about the police officer. He would kill, and probably has killed simple thieves like Sparky used to be without remorse. I say we hand him over to the police.
>>
>>30484840
Killing off killers is meant to be a deterence, right? Unfortunately, it's only causing others to produce animosity against each other when you encourage killing each other as a solution to it all.
>>
>>30484840
“As mercenaries, I understand why he's gone after SOME of these criminals when the law sometimes doesn't work, but his actions have caused issues that are making things worse and making the police break down. Right or not he's a murderer, and I'm not just talking about the police officer. He would kill, and probably has killed simple thieves like Sparky used to be without remorse. I say we hand him over to the police. What do you think, mother?”
>Cobalt sighs, nodding.
>”We are no different… but you have a point. I was picking fights, but I would let ponies go when they have up. He didn’t give the ponies a chance…”
>Midnight nods, looking to the stallion.
>”We need to hand him over… any of the ponies could have been family or lovers to somepony.”
>>
>>30484922
He warmed up to you mom. Think you can distract him long enough that I can get his baton and shock him? Midnight stand in his way when he tries to flee.
>>
>>30484922
Right, with his popularity, others won't give up their violent search on him unless he's caught.
Hope that mother can convince him to turn himself in peacefully. Afterwards, something has to be done with those AWOL cops.
>>
>>30484977
Of course, pacifying him should only be done when he refuses to give himself in. Do make sure to bind him for safety reasons.
>>
>>30484922
>You nod, giving a sigh.
“Right, with his popularity, others won't give up their violent search on him unless he's caught. He warmed up to you mom. Think you can distract him long enough that I can get his baton and shock him? Or that you can make him come peacefully?”
>”Give me a moment.”
>You watch as Cobalt moves to the stallion, the stallion throwing his guard up before relaxing.
>After a few seconds, the stallion give his weapons to Cobalt, hanging his head as he follows her.
>”Okay… I give up.”
>You nod, binding the stallion’s hooves together and carrying him with magic.
>You go to the security station, Twitch and Midnight splitting up with you and cobalt to check on the dealers.
>When you get to the station, you can feel tenseness in the air, half of the officers watching the Vigilante with anger
>”You actually got him?” the mare from earlier asks, approaching you
>”Yes… he surrendered. He didn’t mean to kill that officer either.”
>Cobalt goes over everything, the mare nodding.
>”Right… we will take it from here…”
>”Damn right we will.” One officer says.
>You watch as the masked stallion is escorted away, the coms coming to life.
>”Hunter? I’m sorry. The shot stallion is dead.”
>>
>>30485029
Oh well, we did what we could. Go to that mares house that told us about the deal and inform her she won't have to worry about them anymore.
>>
>>30485029
Me or Twitch should have stayed behind to do first aid. It's alright, it's mistake I'll try to keep in mind for the future. Ask the mare what will be done with the AWOL cops. The undercover ting still sounds like it may go wrong if they still think the vigilante will be there for it.
>>
>>30485029
“Me or Twitch should have stayed behind to do first aid. It's alright, it's a mistake I'll try to keep in mind for the future. Could you please go to that mares house that told us about the deal and inform her she won't have to worry about them anymore?”
>”Sure thing… Try and stop by if you can, unless we want to just let the police deal with eh stallion bound to a dumpster”
>You look to the mare, approaching her.
“So, what should be done about the rouge cops? Will the sting go wrong if they show up?”
>”I doubt. They may just wait and find nothing. We can find them and spread the word that we caught the vigilante.”
>The mare smiles, nodding to you.
>”Thank you. I think things will be easier, even if I need to keep 50 ponies from killing the stallion that is in the same building. And your check will be in the mail.”
>>
>>30485115
Thanks. Pick up our bound prize and deliver him for some potential extra cash. Might as well tell the rogue cops that they can resume their jobs now. The vigilante has been caught by mercenaries.
>>
>>30485115
Glad to help out on this. I wish you the best of luck at controlling all these vengeful cops.
>>
>>30485115
“Glad to help out on this. I wish you the best of luck at controlling all these vengeful cops. I’ll be back in a moment though, I got a drug dealer for you.”
>”Oh? Well bring him our way.”
>You head back and regroup with your crew, grabbing the stallion before going to the apartment complex.
>The group of rouge cops are not happy to hear you caught the stallion, going their own way before you drop off the drug dealer.
You get a nice 5000 credits for the drug dealer, heading back to your ship after.
>”Well… that wasen’t so bad.” Midnight says.
>”Yeah. It was actually kind of fun to go on a ream mission again.” Cobalt says, smiling “That, and watch Sparks work. I wonder what she could really do if we needed it?”
>>
>>30485200
Alone? A lot. Together with Fixit? I don't think there's a firewall or other virtual security that could stop them. I need to thank her for the immense help she gave us.
>>
>>30485200
She's helped us a lot in this mission. So did you in fact. Thanks for talking him down. I honestly couldn't have beaten him myself if it came down to it.
>>
>>30485200
“Alone? A lot. Together with Fixit? I don't think there's a firewall or other virtual security that could stop them. I need to thank her for the immense help she gave us, she's helped us a lot in this mission. So did you in fact. Thanks for talking him down. I honestly couldn't have beaten him myself if it came down to it.”
>Midnight laughs, giving you a nuzzle.
>You shiver slightly as she wraps her wing around you, Midnight’s jaw draping with a smile
>”Awwww!”
>”Come now, just flex that magic muscle that you have. You could have taken him easily.”
>You all get back to the ship, the mech giving a wave.
>”Welcome back, master Hunter.”
>>
>>30485335
Hello Fixit. Nice job with the cameras where's the filly of the day?
>>
>>30485335
Good to be back. Thank for your help in tracking him Fixit. Where's Sparks? I think I need to reward her with some flying lessons. It has been a while since I flown the Orion.
>>
>>30485335
Nuzzle and kiss her affectionately for her help.
>>
>>30485335
>You get free and kiss the metal leg of the mech, nuzzling it after.
>Your crew laughs, Fixit joining in
“Good to be back. Thank for your help in tracking him Fixit. Where's the filly of the day? I think I need to reward her with some flying lessons. It has been a while since I flown the Orion.”
>”In her room, with her gems. But I’m sure she’d love it if her loving daddy would teach her. I saw a few flying manuals on her computer.”
>Midnight giggles, nodding as he walks by.
>”Cutie. I’m going to go take a visit to Rusty and Kitty, see if they’ve gotten into trouble.”
>He almost bumps into your mother, your mother smiling after.
>”We should have a pet playday at this rate…”
>"That! ...might be a good idea."
>She moves to Cobalt, nuzzling her and petting her.
>”I heard what you did to help, good girl.”
>Twitch just snickers, walking off.
>>
>>30485498
Partake in the petting and nuzzling of Cobalt, good mom. Then go and find Sparky.
>>
>>30485498
Dammit! I somehow missed the fact that we were speaking with mech Fixit instead. How embarrassingly, yet funny.
Let's fetch Sparks and personally show her how to fly more.
>>
>>30485498
>You smile, moving to Cobalt and petting her, giving a few nuzzles as she blushes.
>”Good mom.”
>Your mother giggles, giving Cobalt a kiss.
>”Carefull there Cobalt, Hunter’s showing an interest in you as a pet.~” she teases.
>Cobalt hides her face with a wing, making you laugh as you trot off.
>You find Sparks in her room, looking up happily from her computer.
>”Hey, daddy.”
>”Hey, Sparky. Wanna fly the ship with me again?”
>The filly grins, shutting her laptop and hopping up right away.
>You make it to the bridge and Sparks happily leaps into your lap, you letting her undock from the Station.
>You need to correct her slightly, but she quickly gets it, the filly taking off and getting on track with no problem.
>She asks questions and advice, giving you a nuzzle every so often.
>It’s not long before you have to take over for the entry and landing, Sparks watching everything you do.
>You finally touch down, the filly wiggling in your lap and giving you a hug.
>”Thank’s dad. I was hoping we would do this again.”
>>
>>30485589
Don't thank me yet, when we stil have tonight to prepare for.
>>
>>30485589
Ruffle her mane. Anything for my filly. Have you thought about where you would want to go tonight?
>>
>>30485589
>You ruffle the filly’s mane, making her giggle.
“Don't thank me yet, when we stil have tonight to prepare for. Have you thought about where you would want to go tonight?”
>Sparks looks up at you, glancing away before shrugging.
>”I… honestly don’t know…”
>She blushes, smiling
>’I’m just excited for the date!”
>>
>>30485799
We could go to a cinema and afterwards to a restaurant. How does that sound to you?
>>
>>30485799
That's fine. I can do my best to handle it then. Also, even though it'd pretty hilarious to see the reaction of others, don't call me your dad out there while I'm in my teenage form. Just call me Hunter just fortonight.
>>
>>30485799
Let's go home to refresh ourselves up and prepare.
>>
>>30485799
“That's fine. I can do my best to handle it then. We could go to a cinema and afterwards to a restaurant. How does that sound to you?”
>”That sounds perfect.”
“Also, even though it'd pretty hilarious to see the reaction of others, don't call me your dad out there while I'm in my teenage form. Just call me Hunter just for tonight.”
>Sparks snickers, nodding.
>”I figured as much… I know we have somehting… unusual. But I’m aware that there will be a day where I might call you that more often.”
>The filly gets a devilish grin, winking at you.
>’I’ll still need my daddy in bed though.~’
>You smile, nodding.
“Lets go get cleaned up then.”
>You join your family on the way home, Sparks running off when you get in
>”Welcome home!” Mags says, smiling.
>”Hey! Any luck?”
>”Buying the place tomorrow. I’m all set and just need to spend a day moving product.”
>>
>>30485954
Good to know you found a place to expand your business. We found a criminal that was particular hard to find. I think Rusty's luck carried over to us to be able to capture him.
Get ready to head out. Actually, do we have any clothes that fit our teenage body?
>>
>>30485954
Nice. Can't wait to see the place and be one of your first customers. It's been ages since I last upgraded my shotgun. Hey Sparky did you actually use those five blank cards that came with your revolver?
>>
>>30485954
“Good to know you found a place to expand your business. We found a criminal that was particular hard to find. I think Rusty's luck carried over to us to be able to capture him.”
>”Nice!”
“Can't wait to see the place and be one of your first customers. It's been ages since I last upgraded my shotgun.”
>You call through the house, talking to Sparky.
“Hey Sparky did you actually use those five blank cards that came with your revolver?”
>”Nope! Can’t decide what I should use them on!”
>You smile, nodding to your lovers.
“If you will excuse me, I have a promise to keep.”
>”Go on, we can have some fun here. Isn’t that right my kitten?~”
>Midnight scratches Breeze’s chin with a hoof, making her blush.
>You smile and trot off, getting clean before heading into your room.
>You poke around the clothes that you all took from the clothing container, and some of the ones Sparks had.
>There are plenty of things that could fit you once you decide what to have and your size.
>>
>>30486071
Keeping this clothing container sure has been a blessing. Get something casual to wear out. We aren't going anywhere formal.
>>
>>30486071
Change to a slightly bigger than Sparky version of teenage Hunter.
>>
>>30486071
>You smile, grabbing some jeans and a casual shirt.
>Using your magic spells, you size yourself down and tweak your voice slightly, making sure to keep larger then Sparks but a good size for a teenager.
>You dress and look at yourself in the mirror, more then happy with what you’ve done.
>You step out and see the others already paying with Breeze, smiling at them
>”Hunter?”
>You turn to see Sparks dressed in her hoodie and her short skirt, her eyeliner and eyeshadow on.
>She nuzzles you, being about eyelevel with your nose.
>”Ready.”
>>
>>30486206
Alright, let's head out to watch a moo]vie. Maybe a horror just to see how brave Sparks actually. Also an excuse for close contact in the theater.
>>
>>30486206
Me and Sparky are going out, don't wait for us. Keep close to her as we try to locate a cinema.
>>
>>30486206
>You look to the others, keeping right next to Sparks.
“Me and Sparky are going out, don't wait for us.”
>”Have fun!” Rusty says, the others giving a wave.
>You both board the transport when you get to it, getting to the colony and beginning to look around
>The two walk around, Sparks pressing against you and ponies smiling or laughing at the young couple you two make.
>You both find the movie theater, seeing a bunch of movies playing.
“So… what one?”
>Sparks smiles, nudging you with her flank
>”How about you pick and I get some popcorn? I trust my coltfriend will pick a good one.~”
>>
>>30486334
A horror film souns good. If it's good we can use the less suspensful scenes to makeout and if it's bad we'll use it as backdrop.
>>
>>30486334
>You nod, splitting up with Sparks and approaching the counter.
“Two please.”
>The stallion looks down at you, cocking an eyebrow.
>”How old are you?”
“Umm…”
>The stallion snickers, shushing you and passing the tickets.
>”I’m just messing with you kid, I’m not gonna ruin your date.”
>You smile at the stallion, saying thanks as you pay him.
>You meet up with Sparks, the both of you getting drinks and popcorn to share.
>The two of you get seats near the top, the theater being mostly empty.
>You pull up the armrest and get close to Sparks, the two of you sitting and watching as the movie starts.
>The set up feels a little bland, but interesting, a group of friends going out to a cabbin.
>Very soon on in the movie, there is a cheep jump scare that ends up being one of the friends, Sparks jumping slightly before the beginning plot continues on
>>
>>30486444
Start holding one of her hooves with yours. So far it's not looking like a good flick, but still wait till the actual horror is introduced.
>>
>>30486444
>You hold her hoof, Sparks looking at you and smiling before she nuzzles you.
>She ends the nuzzle with a kiss, eating some popcorn before cuddling right up to you.
>The movie goes on, quickly picking up pace as it becomes a survival horror.
>Sparks grips you tighter as a mare is gruesomely ripped apart by a large shadow creature, fear being felt though the audience slightly along with excitement.
>All of the ponies barricade themselves in, the noise dying down from outside the cabbin.
>”yo, I think it’s-“
>A large black tentacle of a shadow lashes out, gutting the stallion and scaring all of you.
>Sparks nervously hides in your shoulder, the movie slowly becoming less tense as the ponies begin talking and waiting for the dawn.
>'can we both agree to just say fuck that if we ever run into anything like that?'
>>
>>30486609
'I don't know if I want to fuck some strange monster, but sure we can fuck it when you want. Just kidding, dont worry I'm not into suicide. I would never risk our lives against all odds.' Kiss her a bit deeper than the last one.
>>
>>30486609
'I don't know if I want to fuck some strange monster, but sure we can fuck it when you want.’
>You smile at Sparks, the filly smiling as she scrunches her nose.
‘Just kidding, don’t worry, I'm not into suicide. I would never risk our lives against all odds.'
>You kiss the filly, deepening it slightly and prying at her mouth with your tongue.
>Sparks’s eyes widen slightly in surprise, the filly letting you in and your tongues intertwining.
>”Mmmh.”
>Her hooves wrap around your shoulders, Sparks looking off behind you as you both begin to makeout.
>Sparks suddenly pulls you to her, closing her eyes as she pulls you ontop of her.
>You feel lust and love form the filly as you both makeout.
>A sudden scream makes you both jump, the monster having ripped a stallion in two as you both look.
>Sparks laughs a little, looking embarassed
>’you just can’t wait to have your filly all to yourself.~’
>>
>>30486778
You're one to talk, pulling me on top of you. It would be a crime to have a date at a movie theater and not kiss such a cute filly. Watch the movie again but stay on top of Sparky and kiss her now and then.
>>
>>30486778
‘You're one to talk, pulling me on top of you. It would be a crime to have a date at a movie theater and not kiss such a cute filly.’
>Sparks giggles, kissing you again.
>You keep on top of her, watching the movie again and surprising her with a kiss every so often.
>She holds you tighter at the scares, pulling you into another makeout at one point.
>The climax of the movie begins, the ponies sprinting to the cabin after trying to get their friend back.
>Three of them make it out alive, all of them quickly getting in the vehicle and driving off as soon as dawn breaks
>The movie ends, Sparks nuzzling you.
>”That wasn’t so bad. Scary, but not bad.”
>>
>>30486904
Glad my marefriend enjoyed it. Any wishes to what you want to eat now or what atmosphere the restaurant should have? We can try to get something romantic and more private.
>>
>>30486444
Get close and comfy to start nuzzling her.
>>
>>30486904
Time to go to a restaurant. We have a lot of options around this colony.
>>
>>30486904
“Glad my marefriend enjoyed it. Any wishes to what you want to eat now or what atmosphere the restaurant should have? We can try to get something romantic and more private.”
>Sparks smiles, biting her lip
>”Honestly? I wasn’t really going to care… but something private sounds nice”
“Come on, let’s get going and see what’s around.”
>You get one last kiss from the filly before getting off of her, the two of you leaving.
>It starts to cool down outside as you both begin to walk around.
“So, any ideas?”
>Sparks nuzzles you, pressing her hip to yours.
>”Honestly? No… I never have had much thought to nice places to eat or food that is higher on class then pizza. I really am looking to you to lead on this, because a month ago? I was content with food and games.’
>She kisses your jaw, tail flicking against your flank.
>’now I get to think about seduction and romance.’

Might run on Monday to finish this par up, but not through the week.
I'm just so fucking excited for overtime shifts.
>>
>>30487070
I can tell you learned a lot on how to seduct from a certain group of mares. We can try to find someplace a bit more romantic. We don't exactly have formal clothes of reservations but we'll do our best to at least find a quiet place to spend time at.

You have my condolences and respect.
>>
>>30487070
‘I can tell you learned a lot on how to seduct from a certain group of mares. We can try to find someplace a bit more romantic. We don't exactly have formal clothes of reservations but we'll do our best to at least find a quiet place to spend time at.’
>’Yes!’
>You both keep looking around, trying to find a restaurant that suits both your desires.
>Sparks pulls on you, gesturing to a small one that seems to have some small booths on the inside.
“Sure! Let’s try it.”
>You both go inside, the place not looking too fancy but well presented.
>”Aww, look at you two.”
>A waitress smiles down at you both.
>”Umm… could we get a table for us?” Sparks asks, playing up her innocence.
>The mare giggles, nodding.
>”You two are too cute. Come on, let’s find you two a place for your special date.”
>The mare brings you both to a booth, giving you both menus.
>”Anything to drink for you two?”
>”Mhh, just a soda.”
>>
>>30487220
Same. Look trough the menu, what foods would suit a romantic date?
>>
>>30487220
Same for me. Look for something romantic to eat.
I have to ask, how are you getting allow with Fixer's daughter. I think it's going well considering you are both still alive right now.
>>
>>30487220
Does this work out it for you? I think it suits us well.
>>
>>30487220
“Same for me, please.”
>The mare nods, taking off.
>You look at the menu, seeing what’s available.
>There are all kinds of dishes on the menu, most of them pony related and without meat.
“What’s romantic on here?”
>”You’re asking me?”
>You smile, laughing slightly.
“I have to ask, how are you getting allow with Fixer's daughter? I think it's going well considering you are both still alive right now.”
>”Ohhh, she hates my guys for cracking SID. But I also haven’t spent much time with her. She seems nice enough, when she’s but being a bitch.” Sparks whispers.
>The filly hums, looking to you with a smile.
>”How about we just share something? The cheese covered scalloped potatoes kind of looks good.”
>The mare comes back, giving both of you a soda.
>”Alright you two cuties, what would you like? Or do you need more time?”
>>
>>30487410
We're going to order and share the cheese covered scalloped potatoes together.
You okay with the lack of free time sometimes? I know work comes up, but I don't it to affect your time being with her or Rose.
>>
>>30487410
One plate cheese covered scalloped potatoes for the both of us please. How's your magic coming along? Any new spells?
>>
>>30487410
“We're going to order and share the cheese covered scalloped potatoes together.”
>”Sure thing! Be just a bit.”
>She takes the menus, leaving the two of you alone.
“You okay with the lack of free time sometimes? I know work comes up, but I don't want it to affect your time being with her or Rose.”
>Sparks shurgs, frowning slightly
>”Ahh… I admit, I’m more partial to Rose then Tune-up. I mean, I talk to Rose when I can… but next day we get off, I’d actually like to play with her. I suppose all three of us could, I just like rose more because I know her a bit better.”
>She then smiles, nuzzling you.
>”But’ I have other ponies to be around and give attention to.”
>You are both brought the food, the two of you sharing the meal.
“How's your magic coming along? Any new spells?”
>”No, not yet. I’m trying to figure out how to use the gems better and how to get the spell to make gems down. The rest, I need help with. If you put spells into the gems, I can use and learn them easier.”
>She wiggles next to you, leaning on you.
>”But, that’s if my coltfriend would be so kind to help me.~”

Sleeping
>>
>>30487571
As if you need to ask me for help with magic, but I don't mind a bit of this persuasion either.
>>
>>30487571
Any particular you want me to help you learn with these gems. I know plenty to show you.
>>
>>30487571
“As if you need to ask me for help with magic… But I don't mind a bit of this persuasion either.”
>”Well then, I think I could persuade you even more.~”
>She kisses you on the cheek, returning to eating.
“Anything particular you want me to help you learn with these gems? I know plenty to show you.”
>Sparks looks thoughtful, shrugging with a smile
>”Anything elemental, that armor spell… maybe that one spell that changes ponies genders.”
>The filly nuzzles you again on your neck, making you shiver slightly as she presses a little harder.
>”Last I check though, didn’t we have a trade going on?”
>>
>>30489847
>>30489847
We did, but I do owe you tonight with all the promises I made. I have to say, you're making it difficult to hold back right now.
>>
>>30489847
>You smile, dropping your voice to a whisper.
"We did, but I do owe you tonight with all the promises I made. I have to say, you're making it difficult to hold back right now."
>You jump a bit as the filly nips you, Sparks having a devilish grin on her face as she returns to eating.
>"Good."
>You can feel an undertone of lust, eating with her as she glances at you
>'Because you might have been right about a filly's heat.'
>You both finish the food, the waitress coming by with a smile.
>"So! Dessert for you two cuties?"
>>
>>30490411
Some chocolate cake for both of us, unless my mare has any whishes? 'Really now? I'll gladly help my filly to cool down and give her body what it wants.'
>>
>>30490411
Sure, we can get something sweet that matches date here.
>>
>>30490411
"Sure, we can get something sweet that matches date here. How about some chocolate cake for both of us, unless my mare has any whishes?"
>The mare laughs, smiling at you.
>"What a gentlecolt."
>"It sounds perfect actually."
>"Then i'll be right back!"
>The waitress goes, leaving you to smile at Sparks.
'Really now? I'll gladly help my filly to cool down and give her body what it wants.'
>'Please do... you were having your own fun yesterday, but i was going nuts... i even woke up in the middle if the night feeling like i was on fire.'
>The waitress comes with your cake and bill, the two of you eating after you pay.
>You both kiss and feed each other with the cake, joy and love coming from Sparks.
>The filly happily leans against you when you both finish, licking her lips from the iceing.
>"mmmm. It's been a long time since i had cake."
>>
>>30491031
First cookies and now cake? You should hang out with my batmom some time. With both of your pasts and love for sweets you'd probably get along swimmingly.
It pains me to hear you had so much trouble. Couldn't you have asked one of the others to help you out with the heat? They probably know some tips and tricks for times when you can't get fucked. I'm sure your mother knows a thing or two.
>>
>>30491031
You're still hungry for sweets? I think we should've have made fun of Rusty when I see you acting worse right now!
You know, you could've asked us to help you. I know we were all busy respectively, but we wouldn't have hesitated to do so for you. I don't know how to handle this heat but they would know better. Besides the obvious solution all of us love to use.
>>
>>30491143
shouldn't have*
>>
>>30491031
Why didn't you ask for help when it came to your heat? One of us could have easily helped you out on that.
>>
>>30491031
"You're still hungry for sweets? I think we should've have made fun of Rusty when I see you acting worse right now! First cookies and now cake? You should hang out with my batmom some time. With both of your pasts and love for sweets you'd probably get along swimmingly."
>"Hell yeah... and worth it, i can work it off."
>You smile, nuzzling her.
'It pains me to hear you had so much trouble. Couldn't you have asked one of the others to help you out with the heat? They probably know some tips and tricks for times when you can't get fucked. I'm sure your mother knows a thing or two.'
>'Hard to think straight, i was trying to see if it would pass before helping myself. That, and you were all asleep when it came again.'
'Has it happened again?'
>'A little, i was too busy with the mission. But now? After all this anticipation?'
>Sparky moves slightly, moving her skirt as she sits on your lap.
>You are suddenly surprised by two things, Sparks bitting your lip after a kiss and a wetness on her panties.
>He hugs you, whispering in your ear
>"Hunter.~ i want your thick cock in me. I want you to fill me and keep warm in me all night."
>She moves down to your neck kissing and biting again.
>"Please, help me with my heat..."
>>
>>30491490
Alright then, let's go home as soon as possible so I can help my adorable filly with her heat.
Ask for the check so we can get home and give a generous tip for their service and consideration for our date.
>>
>>30491490
Teasingly grind a bit on her panties. Of course, Daddy will fill his filly as soon as we get home.
>>
>>30491490
Daddy will help you, but we're busy.
>>
>>30491490
>You press against the wet spot on the filly’s panties, getting a small noise out of her as her lust spikes
“Alright then, let's go home as soon as possible so I can help my adorable filly with her heat.”
>You pay for the food and leave a tip, the whole night costing about 120 credits
>Sparks presses tightly against you the entire way home, wither flicking her tail at you or sending naughty thoughts and images your way.
>By the time you walk along the beachfront, she casually nips you, both of you nuzzling.
>When you get inside, you feel some lust inside the house, everypony laying on the couch.
>”Hey.~ have fun?” Breeze asks, Mags cuddling her from behind.
>>
>>30492896
It was great. We saw a movie and then ate at a restaurant. Only need to finish the night off with some private sex. If you need us we'll both be in Sparkys bedroom.
>>
>>30492896
Yeah, and I can see all you did as well. Sparky still needs some private help with her heat to finish things off, and I can sense in the air that we're not the only ones with a similar idea.

Go to Sparks' bedroom.
>>
>>30492896
“It was great. We saw a movie and then ate at a restaurant. and I can see all you did as well. Sparky still needs some private help with her heat to finish things off, and I can sense in the air that we're not the only ones with a similar idea.”
>Midnight smiles at you, Rusty fast asleep on her flank.
>”Have fun~”
>The two of you trot off, Sparks lunging up to bite at your ears.
>You both go into her room, closing the door.
“So the-“
>You are both physically and magically pulled to Sparks, the filly locking you in an aggressive kiss.
>When you open your eyes from the makeout, she is ontop of you as you lie on the floor, the filly absolutely driven by her heat.
>She giggles, getting up and walking right over you.
>She stops and quickly dabs the end of your nose with the wet spot on her panties before continuing on.
>You roll over, catching an odd intoxicating sent as the filly climbs on her bed and keeps her flank in the air, presenting herself.
>”Hunter.~”
>>
>>30493215
What a naughty little filly. Approach her and give her wet spot a lick before you pull her panties down. Use your magic to increase our dick and ball size to what she's used to from adult Hunter.
>>
>>30493215
Slowly feel her flank. I did promise you that you have the say in what happens. So tell me what my filly desires to do together.

Increase our ball size further. She loves the feeling of being full more than anything else. So let's really fill her to her heart's content for tonight.
>>
>>30493215
>You smile, standing up.
“What a naughty little filly.”
>”Punish me then.~”
>You move to Sparks, climbing into the bed, the fill wiggling her flank at you.
>You can see her winking already under per panties, leaning in and giving the wet spot a lick.
>”Mmmh~”
>The filly bites her lip, pressing her flank into your face as you hold the lick.
>You pull her panties down, using your magic to make your stallionhood to its normal size and your sack to largen then normal.
>She eyes your growing length, you giving her flank a feel as you smile at her.
“I did promise you that you have the say in what happens. So tell me what my filly desires to do together.”
>She presses her youthful marehood to your nose and mouth again, something driving you to lick and taste her.
>Sparks moans, her lust incredibly high.
>”I want you to fuck me and fill me until you can’t any more. Keeping warm inside of me all night after… do everything and anything to me, please, I neeeed you to fill me!~”
>>
>>30493369
Until we can''t? That'll last through most of the night! If not, perhaps through all of it! But if that is what she desires, then who are we to deny her? Start our long night of filler her to the brim.
>>
>>30493369
If that's all my filly wants, I can do that.~ Mount her and start at a medium pace given her lust and increase it quickly.
>>
>>30493369
“If that's all my filly wants, I can do that.~”
>You mount the filly, fitting in rather easily with how wet she is.
>”Ahhh!~”
>Sparks moans and cries out already as you start at a medium pace and quickly pick up
>You grab onto her as much as you can, smiling at the noises she makes, heeling her wink like mad against your length.
>She climaxes rather quickly, body clenching on you as. You keep up your pace.
>Sparks looks to be like she is in heaven, face buried in the pillow slightly as she looks back at you.
>”Harder… deeper… I want everything, I want to be your cocksock. I want to be your filly.”
>She moans loudly, moving in time with you.
>”Hunter!~”
>>
>>30493536
I'm proud to be the father of such an eager fucktoy. Increase dick size so we go even deeper and fire a lust spell at us to go harder. Yell "Sparky!" when we climax inside of her.
>>
>>30493536
Fill her. She no doubt wants more just like she asked. Use a less intense version of the lust inducer spell on ourselves and keep using our cocksock just like she requested.
>>
>>30493536
Nibble on her ear and fill her up, and so on, and so on....
>>
>>30493536
>You smile, biting her ear.
“I'm proud to be the father of such an eager fucktoy.”
>You use your magic again, increasing your size as you go as deep as you can into the filly.
>She cums again, quivering as you use your lust inducer on yourself.
>You grab onto her hips, pounding into her hard and making her scream in pleasure.
>You loose any sense of control and restraint, fucking the filly like you never had before.
>Sparks begins to loose her mind, happily in pleasure form you as you fuck her.
>You have no idea how many times she cries your name or climaxes, just going harder and deeper as your limit builds and approaches.
“Sparky!~”
>You fill the filly’s insides, hearing her moan and pant loudly.
>Wasting no time, you cast your lust inducer again, not letting up for a second as the full filly leaks your cum.
>You kiss, and bite, and push, and pin, running through all the motions as you use the filly like a toy.
>Sparks moans as you fill her deepest parts, keeping her full of cum as you keep using her, dazed by pleasure and lust.
>By the six or seventh time you climax and begin to come down, you get a better sense of everything through the haze of lust.
>Your fangs are teasingly pressed on her neck, threatening to bite the filly as you bounce her with your magic and thrust into her.
>It’s not just your lust that’s driving you, your instincts wanting you to make a mare out of the filly, the idea of marking her bringing a smile to your face.
>Sparks just pants as you slow, looking up at you as her mouth hangs open, the filly seeming mindbroken from your fucking.
>You feel her belly with a hoof, feeling how full it is as you feel cum run down your sack and her flank.
>”Hunter…~”
>>
>>30493737
Keep inside of her like promised and kiss and cuddle her in the afterglow. Is my filly happy?
>>
>>30493737
Our toy could be more full than this. Increase our sack further, increase our pace cum our biggest one yet. Then, increase our length and get her stuck on us so she can be warm inside for the entire night.
>>
>>30493737
Rub and feel her belly more. Is she satisfied with how full and stuffed she is now?
>>
>>30493737
>You enlarge your sack one last time before giving every last but you have left, pumping into the filly until you cum again,
>Sparks moans, them whimpers, her belly being quite large when you are done.
>The filly is probably as full as she can be, probably not a spot of her not filled with cum.
>You rub her now large belly, nuzzling her too as you enlarge yourself to lock her in place with you
“Is my filly happy? Is she satisfied with how full and stuffed she is now?”
>Sparks just pants, nodding very weakly as she smiles.
>”I’m a full cock sock, daddy’s cock warmer and fuck toy.~”
>You feel her grab your hoof, the two of you holding hooves as you cuddle
>She slowly evens out her breath, looking more and more tired by the second.
>”Hunter… you were going to bite me.~”
>You feel the filly hold your hoof tighter, nuzzling it.
>”I love you.”
>>
>>30493935
I love you as well.

Perhaps we can bite her. We can just easily just use our magic to heal and prevent any mark from remaining afterwards.
>>
>>30493935
Pet and nuzzle her. Trust me, I really want to but I can't. The others would immediately realize we are together if I did from the size of the marks and we would get in major trouble. I love you.
>>
>>30493980
Then again, thinking back, I don't think our magic heals scars. Best not to chance it.
>>
>>30493935
>You nuzzle and pet the filly, whispering to her.
“Trust me, I really want to but I can't. The others would immediately realize we are together if I did from the size of the marks and we would get in major trouble. I love you.”
>”Mmmmh, I know”
>The filly begins to slow, falling asleep almost.
>”just… promise me… I can be yours…”
>The filly falls asleep, cum unable to escape from her full body as she remains locked to you.
>>
>>30494061
Can't make a promise on something that's already true. Get comfy and sleep.
>>
>>30494083
This.
>>
>>30494061

>You smile, using magic to cover the both of you with a blanket and getting you both a pillow, getting comfortable with the filly and whispering to her.
“Can't make a promise on something that's already true.”
>You fall asleep, gently cuddling the filly.
>You open your eyes to see you and Sparks in the same position, the filly still full from the night before.
>She groans, clenching on you with her body.
>>
>>30494141
Morning there. How do you feel? I was a pretty energetic there last night.
>>
>>30494141
Morning my cutie. Did you seep well as a filled cock sock?
>>
>>30494141
“Morning my cutie. Did you seep well as a filled cock sock?”
>Sparks hums, sleepily turning and giving you a kiss.
>”Yes daddy, I loved being your cock sock so much.”
“How do you feel? I was a pretty energetic there last night.”
>”Sore… full… and so happy. My heat is gone.”
>She nuzzles your hoof, love coming from her.
>”I’m daddy’s fuck toy…”
>>
>>30494225
And you will always be. Walk, with our toy still stuck to on us, to the shower to make the mess easier to clean up.
>>
>>30494225
Yes you are, and because of that I think I'll keep you on me a little longer. Grow up to adult again and bind the filly to us.
>>
>>30494225
“Yes you are, and you will always be. And because of that, I think I'll keep you on me a little longer.”
>You grow your size back to normal, binding the filly to you like before.
>Sparks moans as you stand and begin to walk, her hooves wrapped around you.
>You go to the shower, getting clean with Sparks and helping rid her of the mess.
>You toy with the filly, giving a few thrusts into her to make her moan again.
>”D-daddy.”
>You smile, drying you both off before heading into the living room.
>You spot Fixit, the mare just starting breakfast and smiling at you.
>”Good morning!~”
>She giggles at Sparks, the filly letting out little noises as you move.
>”I guess somepony is going to have a busy morning.”
>>
>>30494288
Yeah, she enjoyed last so much that she wanted it to continue. How was last night for you guys? Time to sit down and wait for the others to join.
>>
>>30494288
Morning. Give her a morning kiss and feed us and our filly breakfast.
>>
>>30494288
I hope you can eat despite being full.
>>
>>30494288
“Yeah, she enjoyed last so much that she wanted it to continue. How was last night for you guys? Also…”
>You move to the mare, giving her a kiss.
“Morning.”
>Fixit giggles, returning to making food.
“It was really good, we all had Breeze do some pet tasks while she too care of… everypony needs, if they were allowed. Mags decided to reward her extra good for it too.”
“Oh really?”
>”Yep! Then we just relaxed.”
>Fixit gives you a plate, giving you an omelet and joining you for breakfast.
>You help Sparks eat, feeding the bound filly.
“I hope you can eat despite being full.”
>Sparks nods, eating slowly.
>Fixit giggles, looking at Sparks again.
>”Lucky filly… you better hope you’re not the pet for today, we heard how much fin you two were having.”

Going to sleep, have a good week guys
>>
>>30494419
Even with sound proof walls? If she is the pet of the day, you guys can punish her and teach her to be more silent. I sure spoiled and hogged enough last night as you can see from the results.
>>
Does anyone think that we should choose to skip the three months after this day ends? It seems like the drama around Mags suddenly entering the group is settling down now.
>>
>>30496780
>>
>>30497471
>>
>>30495904
Wasn't there something about our birthday coming up? I'd like to play that when possible.
>>
>>30498367
Maybe we can skip to it, then past the three months? I'm not sure how many days it would take to reach our birthday.
>>
There are a list things I come up with in my head that we can do for the next three months.

Improve the group's relationship Mags. Bites included and all that.
Ensure that Sparks' mental health improves and that he spends more time with Tune and Rose.
Improve our reputation by doing PR jobs, considering that we are bound to get even more popular.
Start to talk and get closer to Coco and help deal with her issues. Hopefully she has an easier time with us since we're so feminine.
Continue our increasing teasing with Rebel.
Prevent ourselves from being raped by him.

Might continue to add if I think of anymore things.
>>
>>30498133
>>
>>30500245
>>
>>30499052
Ah, I just remembered another one. Get some matching locks with the color associated with our manes or eyes. Don't know which is preferred yet.
>>
>>30501198
>>
>>30499052
There's still the plan to let Mags train Sparky in sharpshooting, and we could help her in deciding which upgrades she wants to have on her revolver.
>>
>>30501743
Just thought of something when it came to our locked collars. Who will have key to all of them? Us since we're the alpha I guess?
>>
>>30499052
I got another one, we wanted to visit the hatchery Vex was born in.
>>
>>30503038
>>
Just noticed something. Air raid, our new pilot, isn't in the crew list pastebin. All of us kinda missed that.
>>
>>30505072
>>
>>30499052
Keep Midnight pent up and ignore her needs. Work with the others to accomplish this as long as possible.
>>
>>30507487
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.