[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pocket Ponies™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: large.png (517KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
517KB, 1280x960px
>What are Pocket Ponies™?
They're pocket sized A.I. companions based off of the popular show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

>What do they do?
With A.I. bordering on sentience they are your little friends. While they make great friends they also have other uses, such as performing basic chores, unicorns can use low-level magic and pegasi have full flight, they can also connect to the internet and perform searches for you, and the best features are the unique ones for each pony.

>Unique features?
Yes, each pocket pony has features that correspond to their respective personalities. For example, a Twilight Sparkle would help you with studying and keeping organized, or A Rainbow Dash would help you be more active and exercise.

So, if you like the idea here's the prompt: If you could buy a Pocket Pony™, which one would it be, what would their unique features be, and how would they affect your life?
>>
>>30474614

Some blurbs from old threads because it's not enough for its own Pastebin just yet.

I would want Pocket Applejack. She'd teach me about time management and saving up money, and plus she could tell me advice that would help while I was doing work stuff or chores.

>Now come on, Anon! It's like Ah've been tellin' you, wax on, wax off!
These are dishes AJ!
>Can't y'all just appreciate a reference?
AJ stahp.

>Are we inna grocery store? Do Ah even have to tell you what you should be buyin', sugarcube?
I already got apples, AJ.
>Good, good. What kind? Ah want to make sure you ain't feeding yerself somethin' nasty.
AJ plz, I'm a grown man.
>Not with yer bathroom lookin' like that you aren't! Didn't yer mama ever teach you one thing about cleaning?
You made me do this. Mute Mode.
>*Very quiet "land's sakes" from pocket*
>>
>>30474625

>Years down the line
>Pocket poner has been with you through all turns of life
>Helped you out from the tightest corners
>Grown to be genuinely close with her and she with you - true friends.
>But she's getting... a bit long in the tooth
>"I'm sorry, Anon. My memory module must be corrupted, I'm missing that data."
"Those were my parents' pictures..."
> She huddles down, ears falling and staring at the desk she sat on.
> "I know, Anonymous. I'm... not functioning as well as I used to."
"...well, we'll just have to run another diagnostic."
> "Diagnostics aren't going to help, Anonymous."
> Not anymore.
> Maybe a decade ago, but not now.
> One little hoof scuffs at the desktop.
> "You - you need to start thinking about purchasing an updated model."
"You can go right ahead and shut the fuck up."
> "It's for the best, Anonymous. I know I'm not the Pocket Pony I used to be, and you deserve what's best for you."
"The hell with that. I'm not putting a good friend of mine in the trash."
> "Anonymous, no amount of diagnostics and system repair processes are going to help me. You have to face it: One day I'm just going to turn off."
> Folding your arms tightly, you turn away.
> Anger, yes - but also so she wouldn't see the tears creeping into the corners of your eyes.
> Her AI might not be capable of fearing death, but that didn't mean you wouldn't fear it for her.
"You're fine. So things happens sometimes - we can deal with it!"
> "But for how much longer? The new models come with all the latest -"
> ...
> Nervously you turn around.
> She lay still on her side, all legs shot straight out like one of those fainting goats - eyes staring out into nothingness.
> You sigh softly.
> Crashed again.
> Gently you tap her nose, provoking a blink, stretch, and wide yawn.
> Your heart swells anew.
> Even after all this time she never ceased to be adorable.
> "I - aaah - I'm sorry. I must've dozed off... what were we talking about?"
"...nothing..."
>>
>>30474614
I would get Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Twilight, or Glimmer, and have them give me a spelljob.

Other than that, pocket pones are useless.
>>
>>30474629

>pocket pony
>has the same features as
>--your computer
>--your phone
>--your watch
>--your music player
>--your tablet
>--your television
>--your toaster
>--every other piece of technology in your house
"So Rarity. What can you do that makes you special enough not to leave in a corner somewhere to collect dust?"
>"Well, I can sit right here in your pocket looking absolutely adorable and insult people with my posh accent."
>She flutters her eyelashes at you
"Eh, good enough."
>>
>>30474625
>>30474629
>>30474635

That's all I've got.
>>
>>30474625
>>30474629
This was actually really fucking good.
>>
>>30474629
an unfortunate turn of events
>>
File: 1429577309885.png (452KB, 1088x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1429577309885.png
452KB, 1088x1273px
>>
>>
It would be this one, Its unique feature would be its dislike of a certain type of person and it wouldn't significantly improve my life.
>>
File: image.png (97KB, 887x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97KB, 887x633px
>>30474614
I choose my waifu, her unique feature is that she snuggles your hands twice as hard as any other pony and is always telling jokes or pointing out things that look like fun. She'd probably encourage me to go out more and try new things, and make me a better person because of it.
>>
File: serious.png (406KB, 1280x769px) Image search: [Google]
serious.png
406KB, 1280x769px
>>30474614
Hey, that's not actually impossible for once!

Basically mix Boston Robotics with Alexa with a chatbot, and you got yourself one a pocket pony, minus the flying or magic.

It wouldn't actually be that hard to make a small pony that's about as smart as a dog, even with today's technology.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.