[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the princesses ever have their own shipping moments on the show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: bigmac-luna-c12.jpg (35KB, 405x295px) Image search: [Google]
bigmac-luna-c12.jpg
35KB, 405x295px
Will the princesses ever have their own shipping moments on the show?
>>
going by the Reflections backlash, hell no
>>
>>30473616
Jim Miller is close friends with Katie Kek so the idea of a forced Princess romance episode that references Reflections is not out of possibilities.
>>
>>30473479
hopefully

everybody deserves love
>>
>>30473616

fuck waifufags, the Reflection arc was fucking great and the comics in general did Sombra a million times better than the show
>>
>>30473479
>>
File: 26264.gif (545KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
26264.gif
545KB, 640x360px
I mean, someone in their family had some relations with someone.
>>
>>30476375
he's a descendant of the Platinum bloodline
>>
File: Luna.jpg (331KB, 1225x858px) Image search: [Google]
Luna.jpg
331KB, 1225x858px
>>30473479

Doubt
>>
>>30475142
His redemption was worse than any redemption from the show tho.
>>
>>30473479
It took them seven years to put out a sisters episode, what do you think?
>>
>>30473685
Reflections was like three years ago, if they wanted to reference it they would have done it already
>>
>>30477188
Because his waifu was shit.
>>
>>30477156

Luna would see no need for violence.

She'll just give the pony she likes intense wet dreams about her to the point where they almost go insane and have to rut her at any cost.
>>
>>30481179
It's always been my headcanon that she did exactly that as Nightmare Moon. The dreams would be so intense they'd moan her name in their sleep and piss off their spouses laying next to them.
>>
>>30473479
I don't even waifu clestia or luna, But that's why I stopped buying the comics. So I hope not.
>>
>>30482870

did they ship celestia in the comics?
>>
>>30483262
Celestia and alternate reality sombra. It sounds kinda stupid, but it was actually pretty good. One of the best arcs in the comics.
>>
>>30473479
It'd be cool if there was a hint of something like that having happened in the past what with them being immortal and all and also having the responsibilities to protect Equestria not ever truly being able to settle down and get romantically involved, but presently? I sure hope not.
>>
>>30475142
hello shill
>>
File: Luna 27.jpg (2MB, 1225x8750px) Image search: [Google]
Luna 27.jpg
2MB, 1225x8750px
Whoever uploaded the crop I posted to Derpi, you can go ahead and have the whole thing.
>>
>>30475142
>the comics in general did Sombra a million times better than the show
that's not really an accomplishment desu
>>
>>30473479
They are barely on the show at all
>>
>>30483843

cute comic but luna doesn't strike me as the strong type
>>
>>30486448
I think the idea comes from the fact that in the comics the princesses have retard strength.
>>
>>30475142
>>30485096
I disagree about reflections-- still think its shit. But I DO agree about sombra.

They took alot of fanon about him (like people joked about him being a minion of a greater evil due to how much of a retard and failure he was, and made it CANON, or About his horn regenerating) and worked it into who he was. Additionally, they AKNOWLEDGED the crap about how much of a failure he was (in that celestia and Luna BTFO him in his first appearance, and how he was treated flippantly in his return), and worked that into who he was: He ALONE wasn't the threat, it was that he was working to release a multitude of others that would then be a much larger threat.
Additionally, while a bit hokey, I enjoyed him being basically MLP darth vader in the fiendship issue with hope. it added a good bit of character to him, while still keeping a truly evil villain in rabia.

THAT BEING SAID, I do find that the comic ended way too damn sacharine with a 100% good ending: Sombra and hope basically got a "get out of jail free" card for all their villainy, and got off scott free. I would MUCH rather have had sombra die in a heroic sacrifice like he intended to do, with hope accepting that her mistakes are what lead to it, and that her losing sombra was the price she paid for her rash actions.

I'd honestly like to see a revist of the two of them that actually comes back around and slaps them down with some repercussions for their actions; Like pull a Sentinel prime, and have them reassemble Amore only for her to be driven insane by her years of being shattered and try to "purge" sombra from the empire or shit like that.
SOMETHING to punish the two of them-- let them get to be together, but don't forget the actions they did.
>>
File: Carry.jpg (170KB, 974x779px) Image search: [Google]
Carry.jpg
170KB, 974x779px
>>30486448

Wouldn't be the first time the artist had drawn Luna carrying Mac.
>>
>>30486461
>>30486448
That was show canon too all the way back to luna eclipsed. Luna smashed the ground so hard it cracked apart without even realizing it when she was throwing a tantrum.
Its just back then the alicorns were still treated as mini-goddesses (Everypony instantly bowed on sight of them), and they've been dialed back since S2 to just more or less "regular ponies".
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.