[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Finish The Fight Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: TheBestMemesBelieveMe.png (805KB, 1204x1060px) Image search: [Google]
TheBestMemesBelieveMe.png
805KB, 1204x1060px
>>30473093
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: clock113.jpg (35KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
clock113.jpg
35KB, 672x480px
>When I am out there, in time, I am inverted, changed into a desperate version of myself. I become a thief, a vagrant, an animal who runs and hides. I startle old women and amaze children. I am a trick, an illusion of the highest order, so incredible that I am actually true.

Post your sheets for the 113th session of Timequest
>>
>>30473114
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: 544ewY9.jpg (172KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
544ewY9.jpg
172KB, 720x1280px
>>30473114
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: Crumple All Out Attack.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Crumple All Out Attack.gif
1MB, 350x197px
>>30473114
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: 1451071755214.png (58KB, 174x170px) Image search: [Google]
1451071755214.png
58KB, 174x170px
>>30473114
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>Nero: 8/7
>Crumple: 0/2
>Honey: 0/1
>Luke: 2/3
>Duke: 0/3
>Jean: 5/2
>Onyxa: 5/5
>Southern: 6/6
previous thread: >>30429434

>1501 AE
>Dome G-777

>>30473118
Steel watches you as you finish off half the jug, nodding his head in agreement. "A wise choice. You should try to hold on to whatever kept itself down while you can, but I would ask Red to hold off for a bit longer. Anything stressful and you'll lose it again."

As you stand up, he offers his hoof to help steady you once again, and takes you back to the tent as Red and the other Danger Dogz turn their attention to you, swarming you as you enter. "Little Black! Has enough gut chucks for you?" Pink asks, Red moving up to push him aside.

"Heheheh, don't feel too bad. You beat initiation rounds! Bonus rounds was just too much for gut. I don't know if anything could eat that much, you did goods. Ready for last step?!"
Steel glares, "She's a tired. Give her time. What is it, exactly?"
"You climb like dogz, you EAT like dogz, we know you canz digs like dogz. Last thing is gather shiniez like dogz, start own pile."

>>30473107
>+1 Everyone
Nero's army charges forth with the Emperor in the lead, slashing through foe after foe with his shining army backing him up every step of the way, stabbing into and slashing at the Eonts and soldiers that still fight with an unbreakable ferocity. Twilight in particular lets out an uncharacteristic cry as her magic is pushed to the very brink, you notice several of the Eonts are shoved, shot, and blasted around like ragdolls by the Princess of Friendship's charge as many of them lose entire limbs or pieces in the process, somehow managing to bring themselves to stand at all despite their decrepit state. The defense falters, being heavily pushed back, but still manages to hold somehow as they stand their ground.

>[1d10-2] The remaining guard
[1d10+1] Your army charges
>[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] Eonts fire at Nero
>[1d10-1] rocketeer aims for Twilight
>>
>>30473186
>[1d10+3] Twilight continues throwing the brunt of her magic around to throw off Eonts and guards alike, (Cleave 4)

>>30473126
"Wait, what? NO!" Plasm shouts as his hoof phases through part of Splice's face, discombobulating him as your bolt comes down on to Splice, zapping him harshly in the head, causing the reptilian captain to shout in pain. "I'm saying we're surrendering so don't kill anyone-."

>>30473126
>>30473123
As the Captain speaks, the Free Eon Hopper lets out a furious barrage of punches that hit him, Crumple, Honey, and Bulldozer for vicious amounts of damage as the punches fly out dozens of times a second. Honey feels part of her bones giving away by the onslaught, Plasm is knocked away off of Splice and Crumple doesn't get a chance to activate its sound speaker systems before it is severely damaged by the onslaught, falling to the ground along with Honey
>Honey at 0/1
>Crumple at 0/2

As Plasm is knocked away, he shouts, "Take out THOSE if you need something to shoot, they won't listen to anything I say!" Southern's Hopper tries to attack Splice, but is knocked away by the one free Hopper.

>>30473140
>>30473123
Bulldozer's eyes glow red as Luke mocks him for his transformed state, "Shut the FUUUUUUUUUCK up you dickless pony hillbilly or else I'll stick these curved horns so far up your ass I'll be able to make a pretzel out of your throat!" He bleats the 'fuck' adorably as he charges at the Hopper punching him, while your necklace glows a soft violet light that fills you with happy feelings and renewed stamina
>2/3
(also see next post)
>>
>>30473198
Duke takes the bat to the Hopper, but is knocked back simiilarly with a powerful punch sending Duke to helplessness (0/3), while Bulldozer and Jet's rocket collide straight on into the Hopper that devastated the group, and cause cracks to appear all alongside it as they do a terrible amount of damage and send it flying back. It stands ready for another assault before Jean and your Eont buddy come charging in, punches avoided by the pair of pets as Jean leaps into the Hopper's face and tears it apart with a flurry of claw swipes, decimating it as the Eont's laser finishes it off entirely, breaking the Hopper into pieces laying on the ground.

>Meanwhile, the final two Hoppers begin to break from Southern's constrictive strings, and move to attack
>[1d10+2] + [1d10+2] Cleave 4, Hopper 1 aiming for Plasm, Bulldozer, Luke's Eont, and Crumple
>Hopper 2 opens up its back, and lets out a pair of swiftly vibrating wings to create a loud screech
>[1d10+1] Screeching Wings: Recharge 3. Damages all nearby enemies, and their next turn receive -1 to their actions
>Splice is still trapped in Southern's strings and is a minion for this turn
[1d10+3] Plasm leaps, a red-glowing hoof poised to strike at the first Hopper
[1d10+4] / [1d10+4] Bulldozer takes another rough charge to the first Hopper, howling as he rams it
[1d10+2] Jet fires off a Rocket at the Hopper

>Right Elevator
Goudeau had finally struck down the last of the Eonts opposing him, his bloodied body glowing a shimmering green at the last moment as it looked ready to give and a 2nd wind charged him to keep swinging away at the enemy
>Heart of Iron activated

[1d10+2]
[1d10+2] The minions of Cold Iron attack the turrets
[1d10+4] / [1d10+4] Cleave 3, Goudeau now moves to mow down the remaining turrets blocking their path to the center
>[1d10-1] / [1d10-1] / [1d10-1] on Minion 1, 2, and Goudeau respectively
>>
>>30473186
"Y-Yea, starting to feel a bit better now."
Onyxia responds to Pink as they dogs swarm around her again.

"That doesn't sound too bad," Onyxia says at the last step, looking up to Steel, "We could start with finding a computer, so we could finally check what we got off Claw's computer."
>>
>>30473186
The king keeps up the assault slashing into Eont C with His radiant army.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Normal Attack
>>
>>30473198
Southern twists her wires, breaking Splice's body. [1d10] Backstab, Unseen Foe

At the same time, Splice is forced to attack himself. [1d10+2]
>>
>>30473198
Honey falls onto the ground, coughing up a bit of blood and glares defiantly at the Hopper. She tries to get back up, but just drops down back onto the ground.

Crumple tries to get back up.
>Instant
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30473264
>Regular
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30473273
Back up, though looking worse for wear, Crumple jets over to Honey to scoop her up back inside, leaving her bleeding out in the cargo bay.
>>
>>30473198
Luke snorts and snickers as he smirks at Bulldozer
"What was that Bulldozer? You wanna do what with my ass? You must be more sheep than Bull cuz it sounds like you wanna prep me!"

LukeWarm ambles over to Plasm, his cat swings by ferociously, her claws swinging after Plasm. Before she can touch him though Luke catches her by the scruff at the back of her neck.
>>"MREEEOWO MREEEOW MREEEE!!!"
"Ehh.. Go play over there"
He says before throwing Jean at Hopper 1
>>[1d10+1] [1d10+1]

Luke's Eont skids as it stops by Luke and quickly follows after Jean and then mauling Hopper 1
[1d10+2] [1d10+2]

Lukewarm tees a rock on the ground as he positions his bat like a golf club. While he does this he talks to Plasm. "So, give me the skinny on what exactly's goin on here. And talk slow too cuz I'm incorrigibly drunk."
Lukewarm then swings his bat like he was playing golf, shooting his tee'd rock at Hopper 1
[1d10+2]

>Meanwhile Duke tries to get up, groaning as he does [1d10+1]
>>
>>30473229
The dogs let out a sigh of relief, "Woooh... that good to hears. You take as long as you needs, there PLENTY of time to parties."

As you opt for searching for a computer, Red chuckles, "Heheheheh, wants computer shinies? We gots some of those! Even whole computers but, if you wants to start pilez, you needs to go out and gets your own." He rubs his chin, "Though, cities is pretty far to go while still partying... OH! How about you takes from Shiny Trails? We sure to use lots of computer parts in its, and it not like we needs it no more, right?"

>To search shiny trail for computer components, roll off. If you want to ask for their computer instead, no roll necessary

>>30473255
>+1 All
The Eont that fires at you manages to graze you in a couple spots (6/7), but you swiftly manage to exact vengeance upon it in the ensuing charge and cleave it in half in a single stroke. The rest of the army continues stabbing and charging into the enemy, and Twilight's magic takes out the weakened Eont's in one fell swoop, the princess starting to sweat a little as she exerts herself, but at last all but one Eont stands before you as the rest are scattered and torn apart by either her magic or the army behind you.

[1d10+1] The Army attacks
[1d10-2] The guard defends
[1d10] / [1d10] The last Eont, deprived of its synchronized mate, tries to shoot haphazardly
[1d10-1] The rocketeer fires at Twilight
>>
>>30473441
[1d10+3] With only one Eont left and one rocketeer left, Twilight attempts to finish off the strongest foes remaining

>>30473261
Splice feels you trying to pull and grab at his arms to twist his body using the wires, but his body contorts and twists in unnatural ways as though it were second nature. "H-hahaa... what, trying to break my back? I don't even know how my bones are supposed to fit some..."

He pauses as his hoof digs straight into his gut, drawing a deep gash of green blood as he coughs, "-t-times... owww.... o-okay, this is bad..."
>Splice free of the strings this round

>>30473264
>>30473273
Crumple manages to get up from helpless successfully (7/2), and successfully picks up Honey to recuperate in the cargo bay. You dodge a series of attacks from the Hopper as its punches fly at you with incredible quickness, but ultimately all miss as Bulldozer lands another very powerful blow to the Hopper with a blow of his now ram-like head, sending it to the ground on its side in the attack. Afterwards, you are hit by the screeching wails of the other Hopper (4/2, -1 to next action)

>>30473317
>>30473261
>>30473273
"Keep making jokes, pipsqueak! Whenever this bullshit wears off, you're gonna get each and every one of them rammed back down your throat!" He yells back.

Plasm looks at you as he's knocked away with one of Hopper 1's punchings, wounding hm. "Grrg! Well, it's kind of a long story and I'm not one for telling it while fighting for my life. Ask me after we're done here, alright?!"

Eont and Jean make another powerful charge at the Hopper, this one almost as effective as the last as the Hopper, set prone by Bulldozer, is cut and broken in multiple areas by the unlikely destructive pair. However, the cry of the Screeching Wings disrupts them, its roaring cry particularly harming your sensitive ears due to the inebriation as it similarly wrecks your Eont and cat
>0/1 Jean (-1 to next action)
>0/2 Luke (-1 to next action)
>Eont is at 23/30
>>
>>30473454
The heavily damaged Hopper fires a salvo of punches at Crumple and Bulldozer
>[1d10+2] + [1d10+2] Cleave 2
While the 2nd throws them at Luke's Eont and Plasm
>[1d10+2] + [1d10+2] Cleave 2
Plasm leaps and strikes at Hopper 1 [1d10+2]
Bulldozer jumps and brings his head down on top of Hopper 1 [1d10+2] / [1d10+2]
Jet struggles to get up and fire one more rocket at it as well [1d10+1]

Splice manages to break free of his bonds, and glows green as he tries to fix his injuries, "Gacgh... gotta get out of here..."
[1d10+2] Natural Remedy

>Right Elevator
Goudeau's attacks on the Turrets [1d10+4] / [1d10+4] Cleave 4
[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] Minion attacks on Turrets
[1d10-1] / [1d10-1] / [1d10-1] attacks on Minion 1, Minion 2, Goudeau
>>
>>30473441
"If I could use one you have, that'd be great. We have something to check, and it's probably for the best I don't go out and start carrying tons of shinies around after a meal that big..."
Onyxia says, taking another sip of water to ease her stomach.
"Do you have a place we can sit with that? Don't know how long we'll be digging through this drive."
She follows up in question.
>>
File: Lukewarm.png (472KB, 576x431px) Image search: [Google]
Lukewarm.png
472KB, 576x431px
>>30473454
>>30473441
Nero finishes off the remaining enemies.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Blast
>>
>>30473454
"AArrgh!" Lukewarm cries out as he jams both hooves into his ears and falls down to his flank. He twists a hoof in one ear and pulls it out with a satisfying pop. "Yeow, that hurt."

Lukewarm turns to Plasm as he tries to get up "Just spit out man, shooting the shit is like half the reason I'm here."
[1d10] to get up

Luke yells at Bulldozer "Yeah! Yeah! You can quit your flirting Bullsy, we got guests with us."

>>Jean ties to get up as she meowls
>>"My purpose, my.. lineage... I can hear the scratching.. beneath the litter.. They're waiting for us."
[1d10-1]

Luke's Eont presses through the disorienting noise and mauls the hopper again
[1d10] [1d10]

>Duke tries to get up too
[1d10-1]
>"That cat is freaking me out!" He cries hysterically.
>>
>>30473454
Honey coughs in the cargo bay, breathing heavily. She slightly wonders if this is where she slowly dies.

Crumple, with its precious cargo, tries to make a last stand and fire at all enemies with a sound burst.

>Napalm, Decay Wrath
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30473454
Southern decides to reveal herself, and places another trap around Plasm.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30473519
>+3 Everyone
With one fell swoop of your blade, you cut down the remaining Eont in two several pieces and dispatch the rocketeer as well, cutting through several of the guards as they begin to panick and fall back, others dropping down their weapons and surrendering as per Plasm's orders, but for the most part all forced to retreat deeper into the city. Twilight touches down next to you as the shining army takes a moment to throw up their guns/bayonets into the air in a great 'hoo-rah' of joy, as Twilight looks around at the damage.

"T-that... that was incredible. I-I haven't fought anything that hard since Tirek. They're all falling back!" She exclaims as she moves to heal your injuries
>8/7

>>30473553
Luke manages to get up successfully as the Hoppers move to attack with their powerful segmented arms, nailing a score against your Eont (18/30) as it powers through the noise and mauls the assaulting Hopper with a series of laser blasts from the tips of its legs, marking the larger Eonspawn with several blaster marks. Jean and Duke are assailed by laser fire, and cannot stand from their currently prone positions
>5/2

>>30473611
Crumple stands tall and lets loose its speakers, but before it can unleash them it is assailed by a powerful series of blows from the Hopper, pounding huge dents and knocking off several pieces of Crumple's armor off and away to far off parts of the city with each hit. But despite the onslaught, Crumple persists long enough to let loose a tremendous sound-wave of decaying, flaming power into the pair. They are both nailed hard by the wave of power, sending the weaker of the two Hoppers that has been assailed by everyone down to its broken knees, though it still manages to hold itself together
>Huge to see if Crumple the Raging can hold itself together a bit longer
[1d10]
>>
>>30473721
Unfortunately, despite the powerful final cry from Crumple bathing her foes in poisonous napalm, Crumple the Raging's body finds itself having been struck by one too many powerful blows. The mighty war-machine creaks and breaks, its thrusters spurting out final coughs of smoke before shutting off entirely, and the huge robot falls back down to earth in a hump of metal, sparking from its many damaged parts.
>0/0 Crumple

>>30473618
As the legs of the healthier looking Hopper go to strike Plasm, the mutant pony holds up his hooves in defense before your strings catch the Hopper, ensanring it in your trap and controlling it. He stops and looks at it as you reveal yourself, smiling. "Thanks for the save. I owe you. Maybe another pie after this mess.. if the shop wasn't destroyed."
>+2 to attacks, dual-great

>>30473519
>>30473611
>>30473618
Meanwhile, Splice manages to alleviate some of his injuries, cracking his neck as he looks around at the scene. "Yeah... fuck this. Hey Plasm, good luck! I'm getting the hell out, tell the Master I said it's been real when you see him in the next life!" Splice shouts as he attempts to flee
[1d10+1] Dodge roll as he flies away on a newly spawned set of dragon-like wings from his back

The free Hopper, which looks intensely damage, creaks and cracks as the green insect tries one final assault on everything present as it expands its back-wings, and lets out another loud screech
>[1d10+1] Screeching Wings
[1d10+5] / [1d10+5] Seeing Crumple go down, Ram-Bulldozer's eyes twitch, and he lets out a blood-curdling scream as he leaps up high into the air and tries to bring down the last Hopper on his own
[1d10+4] Jet, blood coughing from his mouth, tries to fire another rocket at the trapped Eon Hopper
[1d10+5] Plasm charges at the trapped Eon Hopper of Southern's to damage it
>>
>>30473748
>>30473611
>Apologies, the +3 bonus from Nero SHOULD apply to that Huge roll. It succeeds, please ignore the previous reply
After unleashing the final howl from the speakers, the electrical surges around Crumple spark and fly, pieces of it falling off and two the ground as it endures the many powerful blows it's taken. Its rocket hooves give out and sputter as it finishes its sonic attack, and fall down to the ground. However, rather than crashing and falling apart at the joints, Crumple the Raging, miraculously, lands on all four hooves with a heavy thump, steam and smoke rising out of it as it manages to stay standing on the ground with the many damaged, exposed parts sparking from its impressive engineering
>1/0, can act

>>30473748
>Right Elevator
[1d10+6] / [1d10+6] Cleave 3 from Goudeau on the final Turrets
[1d10+4] / [1d10+4] Each minion attacks a turret
[1d10-1] / [1d10-1] / [1d10-1] each turret attacking Minion1/2/ Goudeau

>>30473490
Red nods, "Sure, we has nice spot you can sit down and look through.... computer thingy you mentioned." He looks around, "ALL DOGZ! Take break, we back with shiny hunting after Little Black stomach feel good!"

Blue tugs on your hoof, "I keeps computer stuff. No can see anything on screens but, this computer talk when you turn it on. I likes playing with it, so I keeps it away from other Dogz who might breaks it. Come on, Little Blacks, Big Black."
Steel chuckles, "Big Black, am I?"

Blue leads you up towards his shed, and pulls apart a metal door covering to show you to a decrepit, ancient looking computer. Though despite its clear age and damage, it still looks to be more advance than computers in your era.

>>30473519
>10/7 health
>>
>>30473783
[1d10+3] The merc army
[1d10-2] Guards
>>
>>30473748
The trapped Hopper kills the remaining one.
[1d10+2]
Meanwhile, she sets another trap around Plasm to keep him secure. [1d10+3]

"Well, I cook better pies than the ones they sell there, frankly."
>>
>>30473783
"Thank you. We'll let you know when I'm feeling up for the hunt."
Onyxia says to Red.

"Sounds like you're next for initiations."
Onyxia chuckles in response to Steel's new name.

Stepping into Blue's shed to see the computer, Onyxia nods to the dog.
"Thanks. And if you want ,we could help you patch up some of those spots if you have any spare parts lying around. I learned a thing or two in that Dome earlier."

Onyxia sits down in front of the computer and pulls out the drive with Claw's information. She turns on the computer, and plugs it in.
>>
>>30473748
Duke and Jean weakly look up toward the Hopper as it revs up it's screech.
Duke to get up [1d10+3]
Jean to get up [1d10+3]

The Eont continues assailing it
[1d10+4] [1d10+4]

And Luke battles with a nerve wracking headache "Ahhh! would you quit it already!"
LukeWarm tosses his bat at the screeching Hopper
>fluffing as
>Word of Power: In combat, forces an enemy to miss their next attack and renders them helpless on a crit. Outside combat, can extract information on a success.
[1d10+4]
>>
>>30473721
The god-king slashes through the enemies as they are put to flight.

"Really? With the exception of those insects this was barely a skirmish by My standards. In the Imperial Civil War, armies of thousands would clash over the open plain, with many great warriors and heroes with them."

He says, a transparent portal opening to reveal His chariot, which Twilight and Himself board. He gives orders to the troops to proceed behind Him, then rides to center.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+4] Inspire
>>
>>30473783
Being that this is Crumple's last stand, Crumple busts out every bit of guns and weapons and lets loose every bit of it on Captain Splice.

"Ifa...I go out...guessa it'll be witha...a bang. And taking...one downa...with me."

>Dual Napalm Decay, DC-1
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
>>
first time in these threads
what am i looking at? looks like DD.
>>
>>30473988
Its a rules-light RPG, go to the cytube url in the OP and we can tell you more.
>>
>>30473816
The trapped Eon Hopper lets loose a series of punches at the remaining Hopper, its flittering, Screeching Wings breaking as the puppet breaks apart its body with a series of jabs, causing it to break down and crack as its wings slow down
>Trap successful on Plasm
Plasm's hoof drives itself into the trapped Eon Hopper, phasing through in a small red glow as he messes with its inside, "I didn't know you baked. Wouldn't mind some fresh cooked myself, either."

>>30473875
>>30473875
Duke finally manages to rise up (5/3) as Jean remains prone on the ground. The Eont's attack combines with Jet's rockets and Bulldozer's charge on the last Hopper trapped in Southern's strings, the assault combining to tear off entire limbs at once and breaking its hard exterior shell into bits and pieces, the Hopper clicking wildly as it is broken and taken apart in the attack, before a final green glow sputters out from its eyes and, like the other two hoppers, a large green chunk of rock falls out.

The cracking wings of the other Hopper, before it's destroyed by Southern, meets with your bat as the instrument breaks off one of its wings, causing the flapping to stop immediately as you shatter the gosmer weapons of war
>All enemies destroyed
>>
>>30474058
>>30473936
Crumple, in its last defiant breath, takes aim at the fleeing Captain Splice, who flies away with all due haste from the scene. Your remaining weapons all fire out at his path, nailing him on his back but not stopping his escape as he flees from out of sight. A backfire on one of your howlitzer cannons causes the rig to explode, and all power leaves the Crumple as you blow your last fuse in the system. Honey's vision fades as the automaton loses function, creaking and falling over onto the ground as it finally gives its last spark of power.
>0/0
"A-agh.... B-boo, you alright?"
"Yeah, fuck, j-just barely though. I'm pretty sure something hit my wing pretty hard." You hear the Bat ponies, still safe onboard the dark Crumple, finding you in the darkness of the cargo hold. "Crap, here she is! Honey, come on," he pushes at your side, "Get up, talk to me! Is she breathing? Honey can you breath?!"
"Check her pulse, dumbass!"

>>30473883
>+1 all
"Right, I remember reading some of those exploits. Still, for a pony who spends most of her time in a library, this has been enough fighting to last me a while..." Twilight mentions as she heals your wounds, and as you summon your chariot the glimmering army behind you marches behind in order as Twilight boards it with you, looking forward to the center.

>Right Elevator
>Splice is running for this area, and happens to fly into Goudeau upon escape. He rolls to dodge any incoming attacks [1d10+1]
>Goudeau attacks [1d10+4] / [1d10+4]
>[1d10+2] + [1d10+2] vs the last turret, which fires back at the Minions [1d10-1]
>>
>>30474064
>>30473936
>>30473883
>>30473875
>>30473816
As all three Hoppers stand destroyed, all the enemy troops in the center of the city stand down, laying down their arms as Plasm steps up to shout at them to follow his orders alone now that Splice has fled the scene. As Splice flees, Bulldozer morphs back into a Minotaur, and he immediately rushes over towards the broken body of Crumple, picking pieces apart frantically looking for Honey. However, as they do, they see Nero and Twilight onboard his chariot pulling up from the Center Elevator path, a glimmering army of crystallized Blasters behind him marching. Nero sees the heavily damaged scene, and the looks of his many battle weary allies. Twilight takes a small gasp,
"What a mess... Luke! Is everyone alright?"

Plasm takes a look at Nero, then to Southern. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is the guy you were talking about...?"

>>30473846
Steel grimaces. "Pass. I couldn't do the eating challenge anyways."

Blue chuckles as you sit down to the computer, "That'd be greatz. I'm not so good with fixing them myself, just smarts enough to use them when most dumb Dogz wanna chews on them. If you can fix it, that'd be great Little Black."

You turn on the computer, and a small screen with two G's crossing over appears in front of you
>"Welcome to Giga Gate 7. Voice assistance routine is currently on. Please say a command, or 'Help'."

You plug in the drive provided to you by Geigaro, and see it pop open on the view-screen. "Fascinating... all this time fighting I really haven't been given a chance to stop and look at all this technology so far beyond my time."
>>
>>30474040
there's no fucking way I can understand that site
I guess I'm not smart enough for these types of games, i can't even find the instructions.
>>
>>30474068
>>30474058
>>30473883
Southern stands beside Plasm and puts her hoof around his neck. "Hmm? Oh, sure, that's him, I guess. Nero, this is the guy to talk to. Plasm, when you're done, get cleaned up so we can eat."
>>
>>30474064
>>30474068
Honey lays there, not really wanting to move. Even with her vision faded, she still knew it could only be those two since they were still onboard.
"Oww...fuckersa......that shit hurts," she says, not making any moves to stand up, "everythinga hurts......did I ata...least look badass outa there?"
>>
>>30474068
Luke looks to Twilgiht and then surrounding area as he gives it a scan over with the turning of his head "uuuh, y'know. I'm not really sure.."

LukeWarm walks about the rubble and torn machinery to get a better look at the situation. "Alright, headcount, anybody still alive raise your hoof."

Lukewarm ambles over to Bulldozer. "Hay roachie, forgot'ta raise your hoof." noticing Bulldozer looking nervous "Hay whats the long? She's alright, Honey wouldn't die from this." Luke gives what remains of Crumple a few light kicks of his hoof "Hay, Honey you in there? You can come out now."
>>
>>30474068
"I'll keep an eye out for parts when I start building my pile."

As the computer turns on and speaks out to them, Onyxia's eyes widen in amazement, this little computer looking far more impressive than the Dome's despite it's appearance.
"I know. We had some things sorta like this in my time, but this is way beyond anything I could imagine. I wouldn't think it's real if I wasn't seeing it myself."

Once the drive window pops up, Onyxia looks over the screen, wondering how to start.
"Uh, search for Eo-Naxx Steel?"
Onyxia says to the computer, using the name Claw referred to Steel as assuming that's what the files would be under.

>>30474095
Don't worry, the cytube can be iffy at times.
The rules are the first two google links in the OP, they'll tell you everything you need to know. And if you can get the cytube to work, there's always people in there at around this time, or generally after 8 or 9 PM EST.
>>
>>30474064
"It still surprises Me just how unfamiliar you are with the ways of war, knowing your accomplishments." Nero says, holding on the reins as the chariot pulls into the city square. His eyes pan the destruction.

"Go check on Honey then the others. I'll deal with the formalities." he says, pulling His chariot closer to the Captain, followed closely behind by forty some-odd warriors radiating with divine light.

"Captain Plasm I presume. I am Nero, Emperor of the Crystal Ponies. In the name of the gods and My own great name, I claim your city for the Crystal Empire, to give to whoever I please. Everything within it now belongs to Me, in particular the possessions of your former Master, Eo Naxx Claw."

"Comply, and I guarantee your people their lives, and My promise I will not plunder your city."
>>30474104
"Southern, the pony of the hour. More congratulations are in order, I was not even aware you were within Claw's fortress, much less that you had all but seized it."
>>
>>30474125
There is none of Honey's usual string of loud profanities at Luke, even as he kicks the wrecked, still slightly burning carcass of Crumple.
>>
>>30474152
>>30474068
"Right. Nero, go away for a minute. Plasm, I do have another thing I need to share with you."
>>
>>30474172
LukeWarm gives Crumple a couple more kicks for good measure "C'mon.. Wake up."
>>
>>30474104
"Wait, like, right away..?" Plasm mentions, "Well, if Splice is gone, I thought I should at least talk to the people who are hiding in the bunkers first. Let them know what's going on, what all Claw did, and try to reduce the fear they might be feeling." He chuckles, "I mean, don't get me wrong, after all that's happened, the first thing I want to do is just get something to eat, but..."

>>30474182
"Another thing? What is it?"

>>30474152
"It isn't a subject I need to dabble in much. I may have fought off the occasional threat like Nightmare Moon, Discord, Sombra, but outside of those crises our age is a very peaceful one." As you give her leave, she nods and flaps over to investigate Honey's condition.

As you approach Plasm, he holds out his hoof, offering it to shake. "That is me. As the sole acting leader of Dome G-777, I accept your terms... so long as you keep your word none of our civilians, or any more guard, will be harmed, or our city robbed." He nods his head. "As to the Master's possessions, I have another associate who can help you in acquiring them. We've recently been made aware of Claw's crimes against his own people and would care to see it in better hooves. I'm taking a huge gambit with my home in assuming those are yours. I hope I'm not disappointed."

>>30474112
You feel yourself lifted up by Boo and Screech, albeit none-too-gently, as they attempt to help. "Fuck, of course! I lost track of how much shit you were blowing up there. Crumple took one hell of a beating." Boo mentions
"Right, now we just need to find a way out. I'm pretty sure the cargo-bay door is trashed, but..."

Suddenly, you see a bright light from the side of the cargobay, and an over-sized palm of Bulldozer stretching through the metal, "Graaaah! Honey!? Honey are ya in there?!"
>>
>>30474286
There is still silence. Whether she's too weak to yell, or actually dead, is a complete mystery to Luke right now.
>>
>>30474289

>>30474125
Twilight flaps over to you, noticing your injuries along with Duke's and Jeans. "You ALL look pretty beat up... though no one's dead, so that's a huge relief. Sorry we didn't get her sooner, we had a bit of trouble making it through our line." She winces, holding at one of her wings. "I got nicked by more than one rocket myself. Now, where is Honey..."

As you kick the machine, you hear the tiny voices of Boo and Screech shouting out as Bulldozer manages to pull off a piece of the metal revealing the trio, Honey bloodied and being carried by the two bats. "Hey Luke! Check it out, we're alive!"
"He was asking about Honey, Screech."
"Well, we matter too, right...?"

"Wait! Boo, Screech, don't move her just yet. She looks awful... hold on Honey I'll get you patched up. Her magic glows, an encompasses Honey's body
>Honey healed to 5/2

>>30474136
Steel takes in a short breath. "Here we go..." as the computer begins reading aloud.

>"Searching.... searching... Eo-Naxx Steel, files found."
>"Most relevant result, titled 'Eo-Naxx Steel Research Notes'. Voice record initializing."

The machine's voice disappears, and instead is replaced by the deep, foreboding voice of Claw
>"Eo-naxx Steel. Sight's most trusted companion. Originally born Claymore, a moniker he gave up to his Staff of Eon much like the others who preceded him. Along with myself and Eo-naxx Wing, Eo-Naxx Steel is one of the three Cardinals who serve under the High Cardinal, Eo-Naxx Sight. After the temporal banishment of the three original Cardinals and replacing them with the three of us, Steel was given the task of seeing out Sight's most important and personal orders, ones that needed to be accomplished no matter what. Of course, Steel's undying loyalty, one that persisted even back when he had still held the name Claymore, made him all to eager to do whatever task Sight put in front of him. Which, up until his tragic disappearance, was done with frighteningly merciless efficiency."
>>
>>30474289
"Well, I hid it from you at the start, but I'm not actually a mutant who fled the dome. I came here with a group of others, who helped destroy the dome just now. Also, I killed Claw myself. I had some help from two others, but yeah, I pretty much beheaded him and chopped him up. We also killed all his clones. Also I had to do a number on Echo. I was invisible the whole time, actually, so that's why you didn't see me."
>>
>>30474297
"Yeeouch." Luke comments when Twilight gestures to her wing "Yeah, it's cool. Nobody's dead so.. yeah. Hay could you give my cat a little spritz with that healing magic of yours. I'd really appreciate it."

Lukewarm looks at Screech and Boo quizzically "....Are you telling me you guys didn't die when we were in that prison?"

Luke scratches his chin "Okay how about back in the dome, where we met the goo pony. You definitely died there I swear... hm I mean nobody made a big deal out of it, but that's kinda what I'd expect" Lukewarm shrugs
>>
>>30474289
>>30474297
"Seeinga as how...you're carrying me out of my owna, fucking bot...yeah, youa matter to me, righta now."
Honey is pretty much ragdolls as she is let go, no doubt looking like she's gone through things that would kill a normal breezie. As Twilight heals her, she tries to move her parts around, though it still hurts.
"Fuck mea...," she says, shaking as she tries to stand up, "wait, how is-"

She looks over at the sparking, smoldering wreckage of Crumple. Just the sight of it is enough to make her give out and just flop back down on the ground.
"Hah...haha...well shita...just fucking killa me now, I guess."
Although painful to still move, she covers her face with her hooves and groans loudly.
"That's goinga to take forevera to buff out!"
>>
>>30474297
Onyxia listens to the reading silently with Steel, he eyes glancing up at him every few seconds to check how he's doing.
"This... sounds like everything you've told me so far. Guess we need to look deeper."
Onyxia looks back at the computer, trying to think of what else to check.
"Search for, Claymore name change. And search for Eo-Naxx Steel weapon."
She says to the computer to delve into any records Claw would have on either, given how often he called Steel a weapon as well as the full name.
>>
>>30474289
Nero steps down from His chariot, taking Plasm's hoof and shaking it once with a serious expression before lowering His arm.

"Your people will be left unharmed and your city will not be sacked so long as you comply. I intend to choose a Prince to replace your Master, and I intend to take what I will from your Master's labs, but the other treasures and resources of this Dome I have no interest in."

"Oh, and one final term. The creatures I fought on My way in, the giant insects? Destroy them."
>>30474182
>>30474312
Nero listens as Southern explains things to Plasm.
>>
>>30474394
"Oh, and I get all first dibs on everything. Since I killed him. I got this cool staff but it doesn't do anything."

She shows off the staff.
>>
>>30474409
"I will be the one to decide 'dibs'. I didn't spend all day trekking through this gods-forsaken era to leave empty hooved."

"In any case the real thing we came here for is information. Eo Naxx Claw's stores could tell us many secrets the Order wouldn't have wanted us to know."
>>
>>30474445
"I have already decided dibs."
>>
>>30474343
Twilight sighs as she gets Honey back up to an acceptable level of healing, "Your cat? How'd he do in all of this?" She asks as she gives him a healing spritz
>5/3

Boo and Screech glare at you as they come out of the Crumple, popping back up to normal size. "Dude. We were back at that first Dome you dropped us off at, we were guarding the time machine! Remember?!"

Screech looks hurt, "What you'd expect... dude, we're like, main-stays! How many time lines have we been with you guys for?"

>>30474350
Boo's upper-lip moves as you say that, "D'awww.... thanks Honey. Least we can count on the killer Breezie to appreciate us."

Crumple indeed doesn't look too good as you inspect it from the outside, and as you lay down to rest Twilight works around the entire party healing wounds with her magic, sweating as she over-taxes herself with the amount. "I-It doesn't look that good, no... the Breezies in my time helped you to make it, right? Now that your magic is apparently getting stronger, maybe you do a bit of what they did to make it in the first place."

Bulldozer lets out a sigh of relief. "Oh, man... I can't believe it. Our long ass rivalry is finally at an end, and the Bulldozer stands supreme." He stands and gives Crumple the Raging a salute. "Moon bless ya, you ugly bastard. I'll make sure to carry on the title of biggest badass in the Shade with pride." He turns to you and smirks.
>>
>>30474610
>>30474312
Plasm tenses up as you unveil the truth to him, causing him to freeze in place. "You... were the one who killed Claw?" Plasm looks around, "I... I had assumed it was the ones who attacked Jazz, or someone from Sanctuary. You were in that room...?"

He stomps a hoof, "Echo! The way she was getting thrown around, that was your wires, weren't they!?" He shouts, pacing back and forth. "I... I have to admit, Southern, this isn't something I know how to process just yet. I-I believe you and Sanctuary, that whatever Claw did to deserve this fate was as awful as it was true, but... I just wish I knew what all of that was. I'll be spending a lot of time I imagine getting answers."He lets out a sigh, "I might need some time to take all this in, but, you seem like a good pony. I assume you have your reasons. But if you're not a mutant then what are you? A flatscan? Where did you come from?"

>>30474394
"A Prince...? Hm. Well, I would prefer if we could pick our own leader but, I still agree to the terms. Figure if anyone decides who leads mutants, might as well be another mutant like you. Please allow me to provide some recommendations at least. The labs will have everything you're looking for, I'm sure. Not sure I want this Dome to have anything to do with what he was working on anymore."

As you bring up the insects, "The EO life-forms you mean? I don't suspect we'll have much choice but to do so. There's a few stragglers we haven't activated yet but they only obey the Master's whims, they're too unpredictable to keep around anymore. It might take us some time to figure out how to shut them down entirely though, however they're being made Claw never shared. We'll figure it out."
>>
>>30474617
>>30474379
Steel looks down, "Claymore... isn't my staff's name. It's my name? Then that young boy who reminded me so much of myself when we were back in Fang's time. That WAS me. As a youth." He shakes his head. "I... I had no idea. All my life, all I knew my name of was Steel. How could I have forgotten my own name..." He cringes. "All that time I spend deriding Fang for not knowing how to control her staff when all along I knew nothing of my own. I am a fool."

>"Searching.... subject found."
The computer speaks as the snippet of recording you listen to skips around and you hear a few jumbled voice phrases until it stops.
>"-as with any of the staves, once you have been incepted with the idea of its creation, the staff takes from you your true name, and in fact all memory of ever having it, and replaces it with a new name representing the bonded being staff and wielder have become. Each staff, having forced its host to name it after their stolen name, has a personality of its own that infects and merges with its user. For example, Gigant, as detailed in its own record, has a love of the dramatic and flair. This personality of the staff bonding with its user results is one unlike either separately. Along with new powers granted from the power of Eon itself."

>"However, some staves prove more dominant in their bond. Claymore, the staff, has a strong, overwhelming sense of Justice. A self-righteous, overbearing drive to punish those it sees in the wrong, and able to commit ANY act, no matter how horrible, without any pause because deep down it truly believes the cause is just. Combined with Steel's sense of duty and loyalty, the resulting bond between Claymore and Steel create the ultimate enforcer. A merciless soldier as empty of doubt or hesitation as one could possibly be. It is fitting that the physical defect of their union transformed Steel into what he is now. Truly, he seemed more a golem or a machine than a pony at times."
>>
Extra sause.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.