[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: twi.jpg (7KB, 266x152px) Image search: [Google]
twi.jpg
7KB, 266x152px
What is the worst thing about /mlp/?
>>
The fact that 80% of the people here are shitposters.
>>
that one faustfag
>>
Metaposting
>>
>>30472780
We haven't had season 1's style of episodes since season 1.
>>
It's a blue board.
>>
>>30472780
Half the board hasn't watched the show since season 4 or less.
>>
>>30472780
anti glimmer shitposters
>>
File: mlp.gif (306KB, 600x1147px) Image search: [Google]
mlp.gif
306KB, 600x1147px
>>
>>30472780
It existing is the worst thing about it.
>>
>>30472820
I feel this so much, but...

>>30472780
...my personal answer? The fact that new green threads are very rarely discussed, bumped, or sequelized.
>>
>>30472780
The endless shilling and shitposting.
>>
>>30472780
It's vestigial /co/. Absolute garbage, and I blame comic books.
>>
>>30472780
Everything. Pic related
>>30472785
>one
Ha! You wish!
>>
>>30472780
Not enough griffons and zebras.
>>
Twilicorn

It's been shit since it was forced and will never stop being shit.
>>
I want to kill myself but a lot of people on /mlp/ tell me I shouldn't
>>
>>30472780
Random ass shitposting threads. Glimmer threads are a good example, just two sides of autists flinging shit over their fence at each other. Stuff like that makes any threads on the same topic devoid of any actual discussion.
>>
File: C40kSYpUEAEmnRw.gif (386KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C40kSYpUEAEmnRw.gif
386KB, 768x1024px
>>30472780
THE LACK OF CONFORMISM!
>>
>>30472780
>the worst thing about /mlp/
OP.
>>
>>30472785
Hello.
>>
>>30472783
This
This thread is the perfect example, look at all these 'stop liking what I don't like' turboautists

So, I'd say that newfags and underages are the problem, but they wouldn't be a problem if not for the shitposters 'teaching them' how to shitpost, and making them believe their fucking lies.
This is silly.

Also the 4chin baggage of 'we shouldn't praise an artist/content creator because it leads to circlejerking' or whatever, it's absolute insanity and is the reason nobody creates content anymore.
But hey, who cares.
>>
>>30474261
I cant believe that i have to agree with this now, especially on your second point. We should be cherishing those who love pony enough to actually make content instead of "I want to fuck my waifu thread number 273rd edition". We are the ones circle jerking. The board is killing itself because its too comfortable in its own bubble, but this boards moderation is partly to blame.
>>
>>30474261
>Also the 4chin baggage of 'we shouldn't praise an artist/content creator because it leads to circlejerking' or whatever, it's absolute insanity and is the reason nobody creates content anymore.

I see more anons doing that at least recently,the circlejerking argument was just literally an excuse to let trolls their space to make clickbait threads...and look at now,generals still stay for a reason

then complain that the board is fucking shit because their shitty thread didnt go well or sunk between generals after a couple of hours

about the lies part, the only thing newfags should always do is lurk more,so they get used to tell between the dynamic of the site/board.This should go without saying but it seems that some faggot needs to remind them.
>>
File: IMG_012.png (676KB, 4800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_012.png
676KB, 4800x4800px
>>30474352
>I see more anons doing that at least recently
I don't know if it's because I spammed that shit for weeks, but yes, it does seem 'better' now.
But it could be due to summer and the hiatus, so who knows really.
I know that I'll do it again whenever it goes back to shit.
>>
>>30472785
Was this addressed to me? or him? or that guy? or me 6 years ago? or me 1-3 years ago?

>>30472783
The fact that they're very dumb shitposters, even when they try to make a quality post they just sound like a pretentious /b/tard.

>>30472799
And sadly 99% of the fandom thinks season 2, 4 and 5 have the same style as season 1.
Oh except when you grab them by the throat with other cartoon shows and they start bashing Gravity Falls, Star Vs, realizing they're just really bad drones.
>>
>>30472780
/mlp/
>>
>>30472780
generals and lack of moderation.
>>
>>30472780
Edgelords and shit memes
Constant negativity and cynicism, mostly to get a reaction
Completely arbitrary moderation that ignores most of the board's rules
>>
>>30474988
(You) are a part of the problem.
>>
Politics and people who think shilling it for lulz is fun. If I had wanted to listen to rednecks rambling about what people should believe and whatnot I'd have just taken a stroll outside
>>
>>30472780
>Nyx fag
A literal autist that spams every single fucking theard he can. He also blatantly samefags too. Also too many Anons indulge his faggotory

>Glimmer posting
You can like the character, that's fine. But the constant smug shitposting is fucking annoying and just makes me hate the character more

>political bait threads
I want to talk about pones, not whatever the fuck tumblr and /pol/ are currently shitting at each other's mouths over
>>
>>30476046
Just pointing out, the nyxfag is also responsible for 75% of the glim shitposting
>>
>>30472780
Generals
>>
File: Eatallthemuffins.jpg (88KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
Eatallthemuffins.jpg
88KB, 1024x788px
>>30476046
>>30476019
>Politics / Political bait
Tell you what, I agree, but...it's not just "politics".

Lemme explain: a political thread going like "Hey, I like idea x. Feel free to discuss it, if you want. Idea y people are welcome" is in no way pony related but at least it's trying to be a thread. The problem with a 95% of political threads is that it never goes that way and instead turns into a "precompiled reply" thread. So, for example "I like idea x, all people who like idea x discuss how our idea is clearly the better option and how everybody else thinking otherwise is a moron".

To make it short, it's the hidden anger behind them: people making these threads doesn't want a discussion, it only wants more people to gang up onto everyone who doesn't think the same way they do. And if you try pointing that out, they tell you that is "preemptive defense" against the baddies wanting (in their deluded mind) to destroy their ways of living

It's just sad and pathetic.
>>
>>30472780
Generals that refuse to die and how everyone circles around Anon fucking his waifu.

>>30472820
Pretty on spot.
>>
>>30472780
The people. Almost everyone here hates the show and the fandom.

It's depressing that I can have better conversations about ponies on fucking /b/ than in this shithole.
>>
If you all seriously hate the place why don't you just leave? You know, it would be the logical thing to do, unless you're desperately looking for attention
>>
>>30476206
You can discuss poni better anywhere else than in here.
Hell, i remember doing it at /fit/
>>
>>30476214
Yeah, this. If you actually want to talk about the show or characters or fandom or whatever, you're going to find better discussions on random forums for games or webcomics or car modding.

Outside of the few generals and character threads, /mlp/ is mostly shitposting, baitshitposting, getting mad at things, and shitposting.
>>
>>30476209
When does a broken house stop being a house? Is it when the door gets stuck? When the heating stops working? Or when rain begins falling thru the roof?

Truth is, a house it's not just a refuge, it's a place full of memories. Some good, some less good. But still something you contributed to, something you (somehow built). And yes, this means I, we, built this place together with the shitposters, the political fagets, the attention whores, the occasional furries and the angryposters. And it still felt fun.

So, dunno if I'm just speaking for myself or for anyone else, but I think I won't definitely leave until this place goes dry (or something terrible forces me to take care of my life), even tho I may dislike parts of it. Because, yes, /mlp/ might not be love, nor friendship, nor caring. But it's still my /mlp/.

Not to mention I have a monthly thread to attend to.
>>
>>30476267
No one cares about you, or the other autists staying in their generals, Anon
We're mad at the doomsayers and 'the show is shit/generals should be banned/greentexts were a mistake/content creation is retarded/if you like something I don't then you're a hasdrone/we're horsefuckers' shitposters
>>
File: brainblast.png (637KB, 729x797px) Image search: [Google]
brainblast.png
637KB, 729x797px
>>30476167
you're not wrong, but no one's gonna agree with you because people think with their emotions too much instead of logic
>>
>>30472780
the """moderation"""
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.