[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behind the scenes problems with Suited For Success

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What the fuck was Rarity's problem with Fluttershy's original dress design? It looks amazing. Was she a jealous resentful bitch?
>>
>>30472542
How do you from that beast in the OP? TO THIS?
>>
How do you know Rarity didn't initially go with that when doing everyone's second set of dresses, but Fluttershy kept flipflopping on things and asking her to change things from the sketch?
>>
File: 1499462603636.jpg (34KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1499462603636.jpg
34KB, 480x463px
>>30472559
How do I know you're a gigantic fucking faggot? you are one.
>>
>>30472542
Seems like they were a bunch of deleted concept dresses. The french haute couture dress seems to actually be a dress design for Twilight Sparkle.
>>
File: bottomblasteddarling.png (228KB, 728x493px) Image search: [Google]
bottomblasteddarling.png
228KB, 728x493px
>>30472542
>The Assdevastated Fluttercuck 2: The Assdevastated Fluttercuck Strikes Again
>>
>>30472630
Rarity is a Hasbro mandate.
>>
>>30472705
probably the only good hasbro mandate ever
>>
>>30472715
Not even, without the creative team she'd be shit. Just like this episode which has a really hypocritical moral.
>>
>>30472722
>do not mess with the expert
Since when is Fluttershy the expert in fashion?
>>
>>30472727
Since forever, you bag of denial.
>>
>>30472743
She could just as easily be a hobbyist. Also fuck off, OP. You just had this thread a few days ago.
>>
>>30472755
Suck my dick, Rarity.
>>
>>30472743
>a timid shut-in who lives with wild animals in a cottage near the woods and maybe reads a weekly fashion magazine is more of a fashion expert than someone who makes dresses for a living

OK sure why not

Also keep in mind that Fluttershy's intentions for the gala were to frolic around with animals in the royal garden, which would've been cumbersome and impractical to do with that massive dress in the OP
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30472542
If you don't like the show, why are you here?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.