[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #25 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 459
Thread images: 1

File: Boomerang.jpg (183KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boomerang.jpg
183KB, 1200x1200px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last Time: You returned to your ship and fly to a nearby ocean planet. You find a submarine on the ship and head down with Quiet Vine, exploring the ocean. You don't find much and soon return, discussing how you should communicate with the Victorian civilization. You head back down to it really quick before heading back up. You read up a bit on the news before going to bed that day. In the morning, you discover that Quiet Vine went down by herself, but she was fine. You head down and meet her at a dress shop there, finding that she now has a nice new dress. The two of you explore a bit before returning to the ship, discovering that from the water samples on the other planet that you've basically created life on the visit. You also learn where Quiet Vine got the stockings.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot/Coccinellidae (Diamond Dog/Changeling) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Lanakila (Pālākiō) (Singer/Fighter)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō) (Warning: Low Morale)
Moana (Pālākiō)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
>>
"We do need to give them back by the end of this," You tell her, "Though I don't suppose you would be against getting more for your 'activities.'"
"I was tempted on getting stockings at the dress store," She says, "There was a pair there."
"How's the science coming along," You ask her, "Anything on the sponge?"
"So far: It's a normal sponge," She says, "Nothing strange about it."
She then turns a bit to you.
"Don't forget that Hearts and Hooves Day is in two days."

What do you do?
>>
>>30470843
Panic that we have not planed anything yet.
>>
>>30464487
>10 days
Kek
What cyoa was that?
>>
>>30470919
You start internally panicking, having not planned anything at all for it.
"Rust, Rust," Quiet Vine says; getting your attention, "If you haven't planned anything for it I could easily plan it instead. You planned it last time after all."

What do you do?
>>
>>30470980
"Aww thanks Vine"
Give her a hug.
>>
>>30470980
I definitely owe you both next year.
>>
>>30470991
>>30471016
"Thanks Vine," You tell her; giving her a hug, "I definitely owe you both next year."
"Yep," She smiles, "I'll take care of it. Don't worry."

What do you do?
>>
>>30471033
Ask her if she found anything of note in the scales.
>>
>>30471051
"Did you find anything of note in the scales?" You ask.
"I haven't really checked them," She replies, "I'll tell you when I do- What's that up there?"
You look up to the ceiling to find the same lizard from the planet surface, and it was the same one you saw as it had the same color.
It was simply slowly moving across the beams, taking in the sights.

What do you do?
>>
>>30471112
Look like we got ourself a pet lizard.
>>
>>30471112
Did you use the stuff that gave us the other pets?
>>
>>30471122
>>30471148
"Looks like we got a pet lizard." You say; turning to Quiet Vine, "Did you use the stuff that gave us the pets?"
She shakes her head.
You then feel it drop onto your back, quickly wrapping around your neck and getting comfy.

What do you do?
>>
>>30471161
Good thing you got that new crate of food.
Speaking of lets crack one open and see what it's like.
Grab the crew and get them all in to try new food.
>>
>>30470954
I have spent the last hour trying to remember but it eludes me.
>>
>>30471182
"Good thing you got that new crate of food," You say; petting the lizard, "Speaking of that: Let's crack one open and see what it is."
You gather the entire crew and open one of the boxes, looking inside.
Inside the crate was a large assortment of fruits, veggies, and what appears to be mostly giant slabs of red meat.

What do you do?
>>
>>30471217
Try some meat. offer the others some food as well.
>>
>>30471229
You grab some meat, encouraging the others to do the same.
You cut the meat up and cook it up for yourself as the others grab food, beginning an early dinner.
The meat was soon done and you start eating. The meat was tough, but it had a strange juiciness to it like it was filled with liquid.
Finding it pretty good you continue eating. You were down to half of the cut when you find that it suddenly disappears when you weren't looking.
You soon find that the lizard, still around your neck, eating the other half. Half of it already in it's mouth as it ate it similar to how a snake would.

What do you do?
>>
>>30471293
Ask Sai to set aside the camera footage of it's eating here for science.
>>
>>30471311
Oh also ask the others what they think of their food. The meat in particular.
>>
>>30471293
We should mention to Lanakila that our crew is unusual in eating meat, most ponies don't.
>>
>>30471311
>>30471344
>>30471349
"Sai, can you set aside the camera footage of it's eating here for science."
"Sure."
"So, what do you guys think of the food?" You ask.
Everybody agrees that they like it. Lanakila doesn't say anything though, looking at you curiously.
"Our crew is unusual in eating meat," You tell Lanakila, "Most ponies don't."
"So you choose to eat meat," Lanakila says, "...That actually makes me feel a bit better now."
You hear the lizard give off a small burp as it finishes it's meat. Looking up at you and giving you what appears to be a little smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30471374
Smile back and go phone home. We should tell them about what happened to the bacteria in that ocean now so if we die horribly and suddenly at some point during the journey they still know to send a ship to check it out in a few years.
>>
>>30471431
You smile back and get up to phone home.
"We will do that if you die," Star Bright promises, "That is quite a feat to do though. Maybe you had some of Quiet Vine's on you when you went down in the water."

What do you do?
>>
>>30471474
I guess I must have.
Ask her how things are going on promethus.
>>
>>30471486
"I guess I must have," You reply, "How are things going on Prometheus?"
"Pretty good," She smiles, "Though some noble is trying to raise money to take himself and others to live on it. We're not sure how much of a good idea that is."

What do you do?
>>
>>30471533
Sounds fine to me. I bet humans would hate the idea of nobility being behind colonization of the first new world though.
>>
>>30471554
"Sounds fine to me," You say, "I bet humans would hate the idea of nobility being behind colonization of the first new world."
"We're more worried about the natives," Star Bright tells you, "Relations have been peaceful and we and the Griffons are trying to help the natives with a pandemic of Eastern Equine Encephalitis Virus that's been wiping entire tribes off the map. Another batch of ponies might make things worse or introduce another disease to them."

What do you do?
>>
>>30471596
Oh yes that could be a problem, plenty of empty planets you could use instead if you are willing to put in the effort to teraform them. Nothing anywhere near as close though.
I am slightly miffed you did not tell Eagle her father had escaped.
>>
>>30471631
>Nothing anywhere near as close though.
Actually change this part to "there were other planets in that system right?"
>>
>>30471631
>>30471646
"Oh yes, that could be a problem," You say, "Plenty of empty planets you could use instead if you're willing to put in the effort to terraform them. There are other planets in that system right?"
"Yeah," She says, "But, none of them are really suitable for colonizing."
"I am slightly miffed you didn't tell Eagle her father had escaped."
"Yeah," She mutters, "Sorry about that. I was going to say something, but I forgot to when we were last talking."

What do you do?
>>
>>30471695
Make sure you have sai tell us the moment we wake up if he is seen again or recaptured while we are in cryo.

Speaking of eagle could you start compiling all the information you can on Eagles sonic rainboom. We are gonna be doing tests on rainbooms in space and other planets and it would be good to have that information to compare.
>>
>>30471742
"Make sure you have Sai tell us the moment we wake up if he is seen again or recaptured while we're cryo," You tell her, "Speaking of Eagle: Could you start compiling all the information you can on Eagle's Sonic Rainboom? We are gonna be doing tests on rainbooms in space and other planets and it would be good to have that information to compare."
"We can do that." Star Bright smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30471852
Thanks. That should be all today.
Lets go find out what the drones are doing. Watch their camera feeds.
>>
>>30471914
"Thanks. That should be all today."
You hang up and watch the drone's camera feeds, the two coming up.
Kokua's was moving, but the feed appeared to be cracked slightly. She appeared to be running through some sort of sandy dune.
Κηφήνας's was crack as well, but more so as it took up most of the screen. He also was disturbingly still, half of the screen buried in sand while the other was simply watching the blowing sands.

What do you do?
>>
>>30471992
Ask Sai if he can track where they are and get down there. Bring Coccinellidae and Cardea.
>>
>>30471992
Oh no get in contact with Kokua.
Kokua respond, can you hear me?
>>
>>30471992
Look like we have to retrieve drone tomorrow. Tell koaka to head back to the ship.
>>
>>30472033
Tomorrow seems like a terrible idea.
>>
>>30472022
>>30472032
>>30472033
You quickly get into contact with Kokua.
"Kokua respond, can you hear me?"
"Yes!" She says; sounding terrified.
"Can you head back to the ship?"
"No I can't! I'm not capable in doing so and my only ride is... I don't know where he is!"
"Sai, can you track down where they are?"
"Yes I can."
You think about going down there tomorrow, but that kinda seemed like a bad idea considering the situation.
You grab Coccinellidae and Cardea and quickly head down.
After the few minutes the landing pod lands the three of you in an area in the desert where there was solid ground. A few minutes away from Κηφήνας and a bit longer from Kokua who was heading the opposite direction from where you were.

What do you do?
>>
>>30472107
Have Cardea and Coccinellidae get on your back for speed and go grab Κηφήνας then run after Kokua
>>
>>30472107
Tell kokua to hide herself in the sand, we are on the planet and going to be retrieving them.
>>
>>30472127
>>30472141
Over the comm you tell Kokua to hide herself in the sand until you could retrieve her.
You then have Cardea and Coccinellidae get on your back. It was a tight fit, but you're quickly galloping across the sand.
About a minute later you come to the location of where Κηφήνας was, digging him out of the small pile of sand that has blown over him.
You soon pull out what remained of him: His armor, and his eye hanging from the armor by a single wire. Large holes covered his body where most of his wiring and parts were missing, like he was simply gutted. The only part that remained was what powered his eye.

What do you do?
>>
>>30472202
Have Cardea hold him while we go after Kokua.
>>
>>30472213
You give him to Cardea before continuing with your galloping to Kokua.
Several minutes of running go by till you reach Kokua's location. Stopping in front of where she was.
A few seconds go by before you see her form come out of the sand.

What do you do?
>>
>>30472286
Announce your presence and go give her a hug.
>>
>>30472286
Go grab her and ask her if she knows where the rest of Κηφήνας's parts are.
>>
>>30472304
>>30472327
"We're here," You tell her; picking her up and giving her a very delicate hug, "Do you know where the rest of Κηφήνας's parts are?"
"No," She says, "It all happened so fast that I don't know!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30472346
Ask her what happened as we head back to the ship.
>>
>>30472353
You start heading back to the landing pod.
"What happened?" You ask her.
"Me and Κηφήνας were just exploring the desert, minding out own business," She explains, "When there's this strange thundering sound, then Κηφήνας goes down getting shot by a bunch of bullets. I ran as fast as I could while being chased. I manged to lose them shortly after you came down."

What do you do?
>>
>>30472420
Shit. We can look over the recordings of the feed to maybe work out what happened. First things first though we need to try to fix him as best we can.
Get back up to the ship and work with Cardea to try and save Κηφήνας while Coccinellidae stays behind to look through the sand near where he fell for more parts.
>>
>>30472455
"Shit," You mutter, "We can look over the recordings of the feed to maybe work out what happened. First: We need to fix Κηφήνας as best as we can."
You soon return to the ship. Coccinellidae stays behind to see if she could find some parts where you found him.
You and Cardea go into the cargo bay to see if you could save Κηφήνας, getting some parts and getting to work.
You manage to fix his eye and get it back in place, but all the parts and wiring you were at a lost at. Only one of the parts were there, along with only one wire, the rest were gone.

What do you do?
>>
>>30472541
Look over the footage of the attack from both drones.
>>
>>30472575
You trot to the cockpit and look over the footage of the attack from the drones.
It started with the two moving slowly through the desert, taking in the sights and such. After a minute or two there's a great thundering sound.
Then there's gunfire. Κηφήνας is hit by it by the cracks that appear and falls to the ground. Kokua nearly gets hit by one bullet, the force of it causes her crack.
Kokua soon starts running. Κηφήνας's camera moves around for a minute or two, along with the sounds of wires being pulled along with parts.
The thundering then continues, chasing after Kokua.

What do you do?
>>
>>30472749
So he continued to move along after being shot. Those parts will be spread around the place then.
Go back down and assist the search for more parts with this new knowledge. Bring everybody except eagle and have some keep watch for shooters. Ask Coccinellidae if her shield is strong enough to protect from bullets.
>>
>>30472773
It was most likely the parts were spread around the place, or that the shooters took them.
You take everybody except for Eagle, Kahurangi, and Moana back down with you to help search for parts. Having a few keep watch of shooters.
"Coccinellidae, is your shied strong enough to protect from bullets?" You ask her.
"I don't know," She replies, "I never tried."
You soon start searching. Day becoming cold night as the search continues.
After what feels like a while you find only one part sitting beneath the sand: His memory chip, while Quiet Vine managed to find one broken black wire.

What do you do?
>>
>>30472867
We got the memory chip. That is the most important thing. Head back up to the ship.
>>
>>30472867
Let call it a night then come back with a metal dictator if we have one on the ship.
>>
>>30472887
>>30472895
You got the memory chip, that was the most important part.
You call it a night and you all return to the ship. You quickly look for a metal detector when you get back, but you discover that there wasn't any.
This realization suddenly makes you feel quite drained.

What do you do?
>>
>>30472942
Have sai look over the chip like he did last time we fixed him.
>>
>>30472967
Oh and take the chance to rest while he does so. Have him wake us when he's done.
>>
>>30472967
>>30472978
You have Sai look over the chip, trotting over to your room to have a rest.
You trot over to your bed and flop down on it. Sleep taking you a second later.

What feels like another second go by you wake up, sandwiched between two cuddlers.
You were a bit confused at this, along with the clock as it read six in the morning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30473066
Ask Javaxia about Sais progress.
>>
>>30473066
We need to remember to ask Sai when is his birthday, he's done so much for us he deserves it.
>>
>>30473120
>>30473148
"Javaxia, what's Sai's progress?" You ask.
"It's done," She replies, "His memory is saved."
You sit up and make a mental note to ask Sai when his birthday was. He's done a lot and deserved it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30473170
We should spend the day watching the recordings of the entire journy the drones took. Maybe get clues about who shot them.
>>
>>30473189
Pay particular attention to when they were looking for a farm. Maybe they were followed by farmers.
>>
>>30473189
>>30473201
You carefully get up and trot to the cockpit with a small cup of coffee, planning on spending most of the day watching the recordings of their journey. Maybe you could see who shot them.
You watch it from when they start their journey, going back a bit for the farm. While the farmer did shoot at them it looked like he had no intention on following them.
Their journey takes them through a large forest, which turns into large mountains, before turning into the desert. Through the few peaceful hours in the desert you could see shapes in the corners of the videos moving and watching them. They looked like the aliens in the city, but more nomadic.
By the time they were shot at it was four in the afternoon.

What do you do?
>>
>>30473276
Maybe they are luddites refusing to live in the city. Like the humans had around this period of their development. If they are nomadic I doubt we have any hope of recovering the parts. We will have to rebuild him from scratch. We should be able to build him something basic and get him a new body if we run across any more advanced civilisations. Guess he won't fly for a while.

Get Cardea and build him a quick shell with a camera and speaker. Maybe he can fill us in on what we can use from his old body.
>>
>>30473303
Well luddites or just people who hate the goverment
>>
>>30473303
>>30473309
Maybe they were possible luddites that refused to live in the cities, though if they were nomadic then the possibility of recovering those parts were almost zero so he probably needed something basic or a new body.
You get up and trot to the door when it suddenly opens with Quiet Vine standing on the other side.
"Hey Rust," She greets you, "...Are you okay? You've been in here for most of the day."

What do you do?
>>
>>30473355
Yeah. Just working out what happened. Seems they had been followed around by some nomads. Same species as in the city it seems. I was just about to go see Cardea to make a quick temporary body for Κηφήνας so he can help us with his trashed one.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>30474197
>>
>>30470838
>>
>>30473414
"Yeah," You tell her, "Just working out what happened. Seems they have been followed by some nomads, same species as in the city it seems. I was just about to go see Cardea to make a temporary body for Κηφήνας so he can help us with his trashed one."
You begin to walk past her when she gently pushes against you and stops you.
"Do you, uh, want me to make you some dinner," She asks, "I know you haven't eaten all day."

What do you do?
>>
>>30477471
Sure thing.
Give her a kiss then go to carded.
>>
>>30477639
"Sure." You smile; giving her a kiss.
You then go to see Cardea. You eventually find her in the animal holding, introducing the lizard to the other pets.

What do you do?
>>
>>30477471
That would be lovely.
>>
>>30477713
Are they getting along well? Then ask for the thing we came here to ask for.
>>
>>30477741
"Are they getting along well?" You ask.
"They seem to be." She replies.
You proceed to tell her what you saw from the video and the idea you had for it.
"That could work," Cardea says, "Though It probably would take a few days to get the parts and build a temporary body for him."

What do you do?
>>
>>30477787
We can work on it the day after tomorrow, or while we are heading to the next solar system.
>>
>>30477937
"We can work on it the day after tomorrow," You tell her, "Or while we are heading to the next solar system."
"Alright." Cardea says.
"Rust," Quiet Vine says; poking her head in, "Your dinner is ready."

What do you do?
>>
>>30478030
Thanks again Vine. Let's go eat.
>>
>>30478061
"Thanks again, Vine."
You trot over to the kitchen and look at what she had made for you.
She had made you a salad from the new veggies you got from the crate. A small cup of ranch sitting near it.
You sit down and take a nice amount on your fork and start chewing.

How does it taste?
>>
>>30478213
Surptisingly somewhat sweet for a salad. Might have to do with this planet's veggies.
>>
>>30478324
It was surprisingly sweet for a salad, though it wasn't too bad.
After several minutes the entire salad is gone.
"Rust," Sai says; getting your attention, "I think you need to talk to Kahurangi again cause she's hiding under one of the medical beds... with a knife."

What do you do?
>>
>>30478396
Let go talk to her and see what's wrong. Make sure we knock and tell her we here to help.
>>
>>30478475
You get up and trot to the medbay. Giving it a knock before entering.
"I'm here to help." You tell her; trotting in.
"Noooooo," You hear her sob from underneath one of the beds, "Go away!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30478555
Why do you want me to leave? Do you want me to get Lana or Vine?
>>
>>30478631
"Why do you want me to leave," You ask her, "Do you want me to get Lana or Vine?"
You hear something shift before she slowly crawls out from the middle bed. She look terrible: All her feathers sticking in strange ways, and her eyes red from crying.
You notice something though: Her front appeared to be matted with dry blood, she was holding one of her wrists as it bled through her hand, and she had a small pool of blood follow her out.
She simply sits there and sobs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30478725
Disinfect the cut then wrap it up. After that we hold her close.
Why would you do that Kanh?
>>
>>30478725
Hug her and kiss her forehead holding her close.
>>
Oops I missed a bunch of the session.
>>
>>30478725
Go grab her and have Sai bring Kah in.
>>
>>30478942
*bring Vine in.
>>
>>30478862
>>30478894
>>30478942
You grab her and pick her up, disinfecting the cut before wrapping it up nice and tightly. She was still bleeding, but it was quickly starting to slow down.
You then hug her, holding her close and kissing her forehead as she cried into you.
"Why would you do that, Kah?" You ask her.
"I don't know," She cries, "I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!"
She soon becomes a blubbering mess, crying and repeating her words out.
Quiet Vine soon trots in, looking at the scene.
"What in Tartarus happened here?!" She asks; sounding slightly terrified.

What do you do?
>>
>>30478967
She cut her wrists.
>>
>>30478967
Kah just cut her wrist with a knife. I did my best at wrapping it up.
>>
>>30479017
>>30479020
"She cut her wrists," You explain, "I did my best at wrapping them up."
Quiet Vine trots up and looks at the wrapping.
"You did good," She tells you, "...Why did you do this Kah?"
Kahurangi doesn't seem to listen as she was now a broken down mess in your hooves.

What do you do?
>>
>>30479110
Stroke her hair.
>>
>>30479130
You start stroking her plume, which causes her to hug you harder and blubber out a few more words that sounded like sorry.
As Quiet Vine watches her expression of terror quickly turns into sadness towards Kahurangi.

What do you do?
>>
>>30479110
Does she feel like she needed to be punished for something?
>>
>>30479221
Since I just missed the last prompt.
>>30479229
This.
>>
>>30479221
Hand her to Vine. Reciving Care from multiple people might help her.
>>
>>30479229
>>30479231
>>30479266
You hand her over to Vine, hoping that receiving care from another might help. It does a little as she calms down a bit.
"Do you feel like you need to be punished for something?" You ask her.
She nods.
"For being an idiot," She sniffs, "And doing it... again!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30479614
Im not going to punish you for depression.
>>
>>30479681
"I'm not going to punish you for depression." You tell her.
Kahurangi continues to cry, but she no longer had any tears to shed which resulted in her kinda screaming and hiccuping.
You then see something flick on in Quiet Vine as her motherly instincts kick in. She gently starts rocking Kahurangi a bit while hugging her and stroking her plume.
"It's okay, Kahurangi," She tells her; trying to get her to calm down, "It's okay."
This does little to help, but she tried at least.

What do you do?
>>
>>30479747
We should call in a professional. Go phone home.
>>
>>30479802
This. We're not capable of handling all this by ourselves. She needs professional help from someone certified to deal with this.
>>
>>30479802
>>30479812
As this happens you realize that you couldn't do this by yourself. You weren't a psychiatrist and the only time you really shared her feelings was a minute-long depression when you were thirteen. She needed better help.
You quickly tell Quiet Vine to keep an eye on her before phoning home. Explaining the situation to Star Bright.
"I have a friend that's a psychiatrist," She says, "He'd probably be more then happy to help with this problem. Since this is a pretty big problem I'll call you back in an hour or two with my friend."

What do you do?
>>
>>30479933
Thank her and head back to see Kahurangi again. On the way back thank Sai for the warning.
>>
>>30479942
You thank her and start trotting back. Thanking Sai on the way back.
You return to find Quiet Vine still holding Kahurangi. Kahurangi having cried herself to sleep in her hooves.

What do you do?
>>
>>30480001
Tell Vine you have arranged for some therapy for Kahurangi. Go clean the knife she used.
>>
>>30480034
"I have arranged for some therapy for Kahurangi." You tell Quiet Vine; grabbing the knife she used from the now dry pool of blood she created.
"Good," Quiet Vine says, "I don't think I would be able to handle another attempt from her."

What do you do?
>>
>>30480097
Give vine a hug.
>>
>>30480097
Let go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow.
>>
>>30480127
You trot up to her and give her a hug. Wrapping you hooves around her.
"...I just wish I could do more to help her." Quiet Vine sighs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30480175
You have done plenty. Time to let the professionals help. I would not expect you to rewire the ship any more then you would expect me to perform any sort of surgery.
>>
>>30480175
There is so much we can do to help her, but right now it's best we get a professional for this.
Let us get some sleep for tomorrow.
>>
>>30480195
>>30480209
"There is so much we can do to help her," You tell her, "But, it's time for the professionals to help. I wouldn't expect you to rewire the ship any more then you would expect me to perform any sort of surgery. Let's get some sleep for tomorrow."
Quiet Vine heads to bed while you stay up a bit. An hour later you meet the psychiatrist who turned out to be a nice stallion. He agreed to talk to her everyday at around noon for about an hour.
You trot to bed and fall asleep next to Quiet Vine.

You soon wake up in the morning, wedged between the cuddlers though there was an extra one now.
Kahurangi had snuck into the room last night and was now sleeping on top of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30480259
Let's stay still until she wakes. I don't want to risk waking her early right now.
>>
>>30480259
Why do I get the sense this cuddle pile is going to increase inevitably.
>>
>>30480267
>>30480342
"Why do I get the feeling this cuddle pile is going to increase." You mutter to yourself; not moving to risk waking her early.
Two hours go by with Cardea and Quiet Vine having gotten up, leaving you with Kahurangi on you.
She suddenly rolls off of you, waking up with a jerk upon landing. She looks confused for a moment before realizing where she was and scooting closer to you, snuggling up against you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30480360
Hey, morning there. Don't worry, I'm here for your morning cuddles. How are you feeling now?
>>
>>30480360
Snuggle back. Tell her we have aranged for her to talk to somebody later.
>>
>>30480375
>>30480421
"Hey," You greet her; placing a hoof over her, "I'm here for your morning cuddles. How are you feeling right now?"
"Okay," She replies quietly, "I was sleeping on you cause I didn't trust myself to sleep by myself."
"Well, I've arranged for you to talk to somebody later." You tell her.
"...Okay." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30480430
Ask her to show you some more of her art.
>>
>>30480430
It's nothing shameful to find help in this Kah. Your pain is more common than you think, and we're going to find you the help you need because we care about you.
Firm cuddles to show we really mean it.
>>
>>30480444
>>30480458
"It's nothing shameful to find help in this Kah," You tell her, "Your pain is more common then you think, and we're going to find you the help you need because we care about you!"
You pull her in and give her a firm hug and cuddle. She tries to stay neutral, but she eventually smiles at you.
"Want to show me some of your art?"
She nods and gets up, taking you to the medbay where a small set of art sat. One was of you, beating up what appeared to be a Reaper, and the other was of Quiet Vine wearing her dress.

What do you do?
>>
>>30480511
Neat.
Remind her not to draw anything that would reveal Coccinellidaes identity. We have not yet decided if we are gonna reveal it when we get home.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Survivor's guilt bump
>>
>>30483132
>>
>>30480531
"Neat," You tell her, "Please don't draw anything that would reveal Coccinellidae's identity. We have not yet decided if we are gonna reveal it when we get home."
She nods and crosses her heart.

What do you do?
>>
>>30484502
Complete it. Hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye.
>>
>>30484572
"Hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." You say; completing it for her.
Kahurangi smiles at this. The first smile you've seen from her in a while.

What do you do?
>>
>>30484635
Let go have breakfast Kah.
>>
>>30484635
Pat her head.
Come on then. Let's go get some breakfast.
>>
>>30484702
>>30484704
You smile back and pat her on the head.
"Let's go have breakfast, Kah."
You lead her to the kitchen for breakfast where you find two pancakes on the table waiting for the two of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30484635
Ask her what she plans to draw next.
>>
>>30484744
Eat our pancake. Ask Kahurangi what she plans to draw next.
>>
>>30484768
You trot over and start eating with Kahurangi.
"What do you plan on drawing next?" You ask her.
"I don't know." She shrugs.
The two of you eat in silence for a minute.
"...When do I get to talk to the professional?" She asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30484811
Noon. I think you will like him.
>>
>>30484815
"Noon," You tell her, "I think you'll like him."
Kahurangi goes for the rest of her pancake, only to discover that the lizard was now eating it a few feet away from her.
Kahurangi tries to reach for it, only for the lizard to move it's head slightly away from her reach.

What do you do?
>>
>>30484859
I think we are going to have to learn to watch our food better. I will make you another one.
>>
>>30484859
Bad lizard! That reminds me, we really to give... it a name. And find out what gender the lizard is.
>>
>>30484874
>>30484893
"We're going to have to learn to watch our food better," You mutter, "Bad lizard!"
You pick it up and prepare to make Kahurangi another.
"That reminds me," You say to lizard, "We really need to give you a name, and figure out your gender."
You lift it up and look at it. It appeared to be a female.

What do you do?
>>
>>30484935
Make the pancake. Ask Javaxia to ask the crew for name suggestions.
>>
>>30484949
You start making the pancake. Asking Javaxia to ask the crew for name suggestions.
You soon finish the new pancake and give it to Kahurangi.
"So," Javaxia says, "All the names are here. We got: Liz, Rusty Jr, Adolfa, Missy, and Ua moo nei-Snake"

What do you do?
>>
>>30485024
Adolfa. Adlof Hitler was an earth tyrant and this lizard tyranises (I am completely certain I spelt that wrong) our food.
>>
>>30485024
Alright, who exactly gave the name Rusty? There can only be one Rust on this ship!
>>
>>30485043
>>30485092
"Adolfa," You reply; holding her up, "Adolf Hitler was an Earth Tyrant and this lizard tyrannies our food."
She seems to like that name as she playfully bares her fangs at you.
"Who exactly gave the name Rusty," You ask, "There can be only one Rust on this ship!"
"Eagle did."

What do you do?
>>
>>30485122
Finish the pancakes and give them to Kahurangi. Go see Cardea and have her help get a temporary home ready for Κηφήνας. Nothing fancy. Just a camera and a speaker hooked up to his memory chip.
>>
>>30485122
I'm tempted to change Adolfa's name to Eagle jr., but I'll get her back some other way.
>>
>>30485156
Come to think of it we probably don't need Cardeas help for that. We can call on her when it comes time to build something semi permanant.
>>
>>30485156
>>30485182
I should clarify these are both me.
>>
>>30485156
>>30485176
You were extremely tempted to change Adolfa's name to Eagle Jr. but you'll get her back in a different way.
You finish the pancakes and take Kahurangi to the cockpit for her therapy as it was close to starting.
You then trot to the cargo bay to begin making Κηφήνας's temporary home with the plan to just make it a nice camera with two speakers hooked up to the sides, along with something to connect his memory chip to.
You start to make it, by the time it was almost dinner you were almost done. All you needed to do was test the speakers.
You were about to when a set of black hooves come up and cover your eyes.
"Guess who~" You hear Quiet Vine say.

What do you do?
>>
>>30485239
Princess Twilight sparkle.
>>
>>30485239
Hang on a sec, give me some time to think on an answer to this mystery.
...I got nothing.
>>
>>30485259
>>30485266
"Hang on a sec," You tell her, "Give me some time to think on an answer to this mystery... Princess Twilight Sparkle?"
"No."
"...I got nothing then."
You hear her chuckle a bit.
"I'm here to lead you to part one of your surprise." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30485742
Oh I love surprises.
>>
>>30485742
A surprise? That's a thing I like! Lead me to it!
>>
>>30485751
>>30485793
"A surprise," You say; acting like a little foal, "I love surprises! That's a thing I like, lead me to it!"
"Okay, okay." Quiet Vine laughs; leading you to the first part, but keeping her hooves on your eyes.
She leads you through the ship before taking you through a doorway and sitting you down.
"Keep your hooves on your eyes." She tells you; not leaving till you did so.
A minute goes by as you hear stuff being moved and shifted around for a moment.
"Okay, you may look now!"
You put your hooves down and look around: You were in the kitchen, it was dark but there were candles lighting the table you were sitting at. Quiet Vine and Cardea stood nearby, smiling at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30485830
Oh are we having a candlelit dinner?
>>
>>30485830
This looks amazing! I'm guessing you also planned food along with this impressive setup.
>>
>>30485872
>>30485901
"Oh, we're having a candlelight dinner," You say, "This looks amazing! I'm guessing you also planned food along with this impressive setup."
"Yep," She nods; handing you a menu with her magic, "Here you go."
You take it and smile a bit as you could tell that they got Kahurangi to make it for them. The menu choices were also a bit funny.
"Salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, salad, alien salad, and salad w/ ranch dressing." The menu read.

What do you do?
>>
>>30485951
I'll one of everything in this exquisite menu, madams.
>>
>>30485951
Alien salad
>>
>>30485976
>>30486021
"I'll have one of everything in this exquisite menu, madams." You tell them; handing the menu back.
Cardea grabs three different salads from the counter, placing the alien one in front of you with a cup of salad. She gives the other two to herself and Quiet Vine.
The two sit down and you were about to eat when romantic piano music starts playing from a nearby speaker.

What do you do?
>>
>>30486057
Start eating. Ask Cardea how her day has been.
little surprised there was no youtube link, you are probably the best qm at choosing music
>>
>>30486057
Anything to drink? Make a toast for a happy hearts and hooves for all of us and for happy times to continue on.
>>
>>30486108
I'd like to thank my grandpa for letting me inherit his giant record collection and record player, but I couldn't find a good romantic piano thing besides the one from Spongebob.

>>30486116
You start eating a bit.
"How has your day been, Cardea?" You ask.
"Pretty good." She smiles.
The most you got to drink was apparently water. You raise it up for a toast, the two following.
"I would like to make a toast for a Happy Hearts and Hooves day," You start, "and for happy times for all of us to continue on!"
You all drink and continue eating.

What do you do?
>>
>>30486180
Ask vine how her day has been.
>>
>>30486180
The name given to lizard was picked to be Adolfa, in honor of stealing Kah's pancake. She's a thief when it comes t o food apparently.
>>
>>30486185
>>30486277
"How has your day been?" You ask Quiet Vine.
"It's been good," She smiles, "A bit hectic though as I had to make sure things were prepared for today."
"The name given to the lizard was picked to be Adolfa," You tell her, "In honor of stealing Kah's pancake. She's a thief when it comes to food apparently."
"That's a nice name," Quiet Vine replies, "Though the name Adolf is forever ruined for me after reading that human history book."

What do you do?
>>
>>30486310
I feel sorry for any humans who think a mustache like his would look good. People would probably think they were wierd for having it. Makes me glad none of our major villans had any overly distinctive styles that could be replicated.
>>
>>30486310
I wonder if we will encounter any more humans on our journy. Templar or otherwise.
>>
>>30486367
>>30486373
"I feel sorry for any humans who think a mustache like his would look good," You admit, "People would probably think they were weird for having it. Makes me glad none of our major villains have any overly distinctive styles that could be replicated, though I wonder if we will encounter any more humans on our journey."
The three of you continue eating. In ten minutes the salads were eaten, with Quiet Vine and Cardea now whispering to each other across the table. Probably talking about part two.

What do you do?
>>
>>30486439
Try to eavesdrop.
>>
>>30486453
You lean forward a bit to see if you could pick up anything about what they were discussing, but you can't pick up anything.
They suddenly stop whispering to each other and look at you.
"Looks like part two is ready," Quiet Vine explains, "But, the surprise is in the bedroom."

What do you do?
>>
>>30486530
I'm not surprised.
Let's go see what it is.
>>
>>30486543
You weren't too surprised.
You get up and trot to the bedroom, only to find it empty.
Quiet Vine and Cardea then enter the room a second later, the two walk around you before meeting in front of you.
The two stare at you for a moment before they suddenly hug and start making out in front of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30486619
Watch them for a bit. Then sneak up and give them both a light slap on the rump at the same time.
>>
>>30486643
You watch them go at it for a minute before sneaking up and giving them both a light slap on the rump at the same time.
They both moan and slowly move to the bed, where they flop down and continue making out. Moving their tails so you could watch their privates rub up against each other as they continue.

What do you do?
>>
>>30486776
Keep watching until they indicate for you to join in.
>>
It occurs to me this is the first time I will be away for a sex scene. I guess all the ones in the past happened on days I did not have work or before work.

Looking forward to reading it when I get back.
>>
>>30486804
You keep on watching them as they continue.
After another minute Cardea flips Quiet Vine on her belly and starts fingering her, causing her to squirm and moan. She uses her other hand to wave you over.
"I managed to borrow Eagle's dildo," Cardea whispers to you once you get over, "Maybe we could fill up both her holes?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30486932
Sounds like a plan.
Do the thing. We can take the vagina and put the dildo in the anis.
>>
>>30486932
How curious. Are they actually bisexual, or are they doing this for show?
>>
>>30486949
>>30486992
You start to wonder if they were bisexual. You didn't think Quiet Vine was as she never shown any kind of attraction to mares, while Cardea said she had 'practice' before.
"Sounds like a plan." You tell her; the two of you agreeing for you to take the vagina.
Though, a problem has come up with how to position her for it as Cardea was still fingering her to keep her distracted.

What do you do?
>>
>>30487012
Maybe we lay down on our back and have Cardea straddle us to give Vine a better angle?
>>
>>30487164
After thinking about it for a moment you get an idea.
You lay down on your back and have Cardea lay Quiet Vine on you. Cardea now straddling you and Quiet Vine.
Quiet Vine seems a bit confused about what was happening, but that all disappears when Cardea thrusts the dildo into her ass, which causes her to move forward and for her vagina to slide around your dick, sending a large amount of pleasure into her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30487287
We don't really control the speed here, but we can still kiss Quiet Vine a bit and occasionally rub her clit.
>>
>>30487384
You didn't really control the speed at the moment, which Cardea quickly proved with her thrusting that caused Quiet Vine to thrust on your dick.
You resorted to giving her quick kisses and occasionally rubbing her winking clit with a hoof.
A few minutes go by of this. Quiet Vine was getting close as her walls flexed around your dick, while you weren't as close as she was.
Though, it seemed like she strangely isn't able to get her release as her pleasure keeps climbing. She might need to encouragement to do so.

What do you do?
>>
>>30487511
All I could really think is repeating our previous actions more fiercely and passionately.
>>
>>30487511
Whisper something in her ear.
I can't think of something to say though.
>>
After we are done with vine we should try the dildo in our own anus.
>>
>>30487646
>>30487701
You lean up a bit and whisper in her ear.
"You want to cum, don't you?"
You then kiss her and rub her clit one last time.
This pushes her over the edge as she finally cums. Walls clenching around you as she climaxes on your dick and almost screams into your mouth.
She stops after a few seconds, going limp on you. Letting Cardea slide the dildo out of her anus.
After a few seconds Quiet Vine plants her hindlegs on the bed and weakly starts riding up and down on your dick.

What do you do?
>>
>>30487728
Let cum inside of her, then we'll turn our attention to cardea.
>>
>>30487728
Take control lay her on her back and cum inside her. Then, we can focus our efforts on Cardea.
>>
>>30487739
>>30487749
You gently pick her up and lay her down on her back. Taking control.
You soon start thrusting into her, getting her to moan out as new pleasure shoots through her.
Neither of you last too long as Quiet Vine cums again in two minutes, followed by you shooting ropes into her.
You pull out of her as she curls up a bit, well spent. You were about to turn your attention to Cardea when she comes up behind you and starts rubbing your dick with a hand, dildo still on as you could feel it rub up against you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30487832
I suppose I don't mind trying something new like this. I trust you on this.
Don't we need lube if we are to do this act?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30487701
I realized just after I went back to work that I should have put nibble her ear here.
Oh well live and learn.
>>
Cardea and Vine may have improved their relatoonship without us noticing somehow. Then again, there were numerous times that they interacted without us.
Also, bump.
>>
>>30487832
Tell her you were just about to suggest that. Could be fun to try something new.
>>30487875
>Don't we need lube if we are to do this act?
Eh. Vine was fine and she's a doctor.
>>
>>30489765
>and she's a doctor.
By which I mean she would have said something at some point if it was a problem.
>>
>>30489937
You''re right, after thinking about it a bit more. I guess ponies somehow have lubed up butts for some reason, otherwise, this would be very painful for us.
>>
>>30488283
Oh that would have been good.
>>30487832
Time for me to give anal a try.
>>
>>30487875
>>30489765
>>30490295
"I was about to suggest that," You tell her, "I don't mind trying something new like this."
"I'll try to be careful," Cardea promises, "I just need some lube for it."
She looks around for a moment before smiling towards Quiet Vine, sticking the dildo in her pussy. Quiet Vine moans as Cardea thrusts the dildo in a few times before pulling it out, all nice and lubed up now.

What do you do?
>>
>>30491221
That works out perfectly. Position ourselves and relax for the best pleasure to be felt.
>>
>>30491301
"That works out perfectly." You tell her.
You position yourself on your back and spread your hindlegs open for her. Relaxing for the best pleasure to be felt.
Cardea straps the dildo to her and moves forward to your entrance.
"Tell me if it hurts." Cardea says.
She slowly pushes in, moving deeper into you. It felt weird and pleasurable at the same time, almost foreign.
Cardea soon hilts the dildo fully into you. It fitting nicely into your warm cavern.
"Are you good?" Cardea asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30491344
It feels strange but pleasurable so far. Go at a slow pace and build up from there.
>>
>>30491375
"It feels strange," You tell her, "But, pleasurable. Go at a slow pace and build up from here."
Cardea slowly starts moving in and out, going faster as time moves on.
It felt good for you so far. Your pleasure increasing along with your dick slapping against your chest with each thrust.
You then manage to notice a hoof land on your chest, followed by Quiet Vine crawling up to you. Smiling at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30491493
Make out with her while grabbing her teats. Increase to a faster pace and cum on her.
>>
>>30491528
You grab her and start making out with her, lowering your hooves down and playing with her teats.
About a minute later the pressure becomes too great and you cum. Shooting your load all over Quiet Vine's hindquarters and a bit of her teats.

What do you do?
>>
>>30491658
What about Cardea? She hasnt had any release yet as far as we know.
>>
>>30491677
You lean up a bit and look towards Cardea, now remembering that she hasn't had any release.
She was simply sitting nearby, panting a bit. You could see her private winking quite a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30491728
It's our turn to use that dildo on her. Mayybe Vine can help us out as well in pleasing her.
>>
>>30491728
Give her a kiss and say it was great.
>>
>>30491756
>>30491792
It was your turn to use the dildo on her.
You grab the dildo and silently go up behind her. You soon reach her and give her a kiss.
"That was great." You tell her.
You then insert the dildo into her. It was a bit of a tight fit, but you get it in.
This causes Cardea to squirm. Quickly grabbing hold of you as you push the dildo into her, like she had to hand on to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30491861
Keep going.
Switch to your penis before she climaxs and give the dildo to Vine. Tell her to give Cardea a taste of herself.
>>
>>30491493
Unf.
>>
>>30491887
You keep going with it.
It doesn't take too long until she was close to climaxing. At that point you pull the dildo out and lay Cardea on her back facing you.
"Give Cardea a taste of herself." You tell Quiet Vine; handing her the dildo.
She nods and crawls over to Cardea's mouth, inserting it into her mouth.
You insert yourself in and start thrusting into her rapidly.
She barely lasts ten seconds before climaxing, screaming around the dildo as she cums for almost twenty seconds.

What do you do?
>>
>>30492042
Keep going for a little while.
>>
>>30492042
After a little wgile, cuddle afterwards.
So that was certainly a surprise. But ask what was that at the beggining. They never interacted in the bedroom anytime before, and that make out did not seem to be a first try.
>>
>>30492065
>>30492097
You keep going for a little bit until you came a bit in her.
You gather the two up and proceed with cuddles.
"What was that at the beginning," You ask, "You never interacted in the bedroom anytime before, and that make out did not seem to be a first try."
"We practiced a bit before setting it up," Quiet Vine tells you; blushing, "We had a bit more planned, but you and Cardea kinda threw that out the window."

What do you do?
>>
>>30492280
What else did you had planned?
>>
>>30492280
Oh well, you will just have to show me the rest another day.
>>
>>30492280
I did not know you were curious and/or attracted to females as well, Vine. How much practice was spent on that I wonder?
Well, at least I'm happy to know that you two are getting along better than I ever expected.
Also, you had something more planned? Sorry for ruining that.
>>
>>30492301
>>30492309
>>30492341
"What else did you have planned?" You ask her.
"Nothing much," She replies, "Just a new position that I created myself, but we could probably try it later."
"I didn't know you were curious and/or attracted to females as well, Vine," You say, "How much practice was spent on that I wonder?"
"No, no," She quickly responds, "Me and Cardea agreed it was a one time thing for you. As for the practice: About an hour."

What do you do?
>>
>>30492435
alright then, let get some sleep.
>>
>>30492435
Ah, sorry. My misunderstanding there.
>>
>>30492435
Wow, you went throught that for me? I don't know what to day. I don't know how I'm going to beat this next year.
>>
>>30492435
Kisses and sleep.
>>
>>30492456
>>30492556
>>30492595
>>30492627
"You went through all of that for me," You say, "I don't know what to say. I don't know how I'm going to beat this next year."
"I know," Quiet Vine says; getting a little closer to you, "Wedding in the summer, and then you become the daddy and I'll be the mommy."

What do you do?
>>
>>30492653
I was already planning that. Give her a kiss.
>>
>>30492653
Sure, I can't deny a request like that. Thank you both for this fantastic night you have given me. I love you both very much.
Kiss them and cuddle to sleep.

Now Rust just feels the pressure of getting another male to make their fantasy come true next year.
>>
>>30492653
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>30492695
>>30492701
>>30492743
"I was already planning that," You tell her, "Thank you both for this fantastic night you have given me. I love you both very much!"
You kiss them both and go to sleep, now feeling a bit of pressure of getting another male to make their fantasy come true next year.
After a few minutes you fall asleep.

You suddenly wake up. It was currently almost three in the morning, leaving you wondering what woke you up.
You then hear a strange banging come from the kitchen, like a bunch of pans getting smashed together.

What do you do?
>>
>>30492839
Let go check it out.
>>
>>30492848
You get up and quietly exit the room, going to check it out.
You peak around the corner of the kitchen and almost have a panic attack.
A Reaper stood in the kitchen, having already made a bit of a mess with it with pans scattered around the floor, along with other things. It was currently going through one of the cupboards, gently throwing all the plates in it out before trying to fit itself in it, which it can't.
It appeared to be panicking judging by it's body language.

What do you do?
>>
>>30492923
Sai, how did a reaper got on the ship?
>>
>>30492923
It's trying to hide inside? From what? Us?
>>
>>30493001
>>30493054
"Sai, how did a Reaper get on the ship?" You ask.
"I don't know," He admits, "I couldn't find any areas of forced entry.
"What is it trying to hide from," You wonder, "Us?"
You get your answer when another Reaper flies up to the window and looks in. The Reaper inside quickly hides itself behind the counter and out of it's sight. After a moment the Reaper outside flies away.

What do you do?
>>
>>30492923
Go up and grapple it by the tentacles. Raise the alarm.
>>
>>30493095
Do
>>30493102
>>
>>30493095
Um, Sai, how many reapers are there? We just saw one looking through the window.
>>
>>30493095
Let just shove this one into the fridge room.
>>
>>30493102
>>30493113
>>30493114
>>30493143
"Sai, how many Reapers are there?"
"There's three outside."
"Raise the alarm."
The lights turn red as a low droning sound plays. This confuses the Reaper enough for you to grapple it by the tentacles and throw it into the food storage. It doesn't try to fight back.

What do you do?
>>
>>30493225
Ask it why it's hiding from the others.
>>
>>30493242
"Why are you hiding from the others?" You demand.
"Mercy! Mercy!" It begs; moving away from you and repeating it.
You quickly realize that it's voice sounded quite a bit like a late teenager.

What do you do?
>>
>>30493294
This is odd.
Tell Sai to shoot down the reapers outside so we can focus on this one.
>>
>>30493294
Fine, just follow our instructions and we'll deal with the other reapers. Imprison it where we previously housed the last reaper. Then we can deal with the other three.
>>
>>30493313
Don't we have three dead reaper body in there as well.
>>
>>30493332
Those are in a pile in the cargo bay.
>>
>>30493308
>>30493313
"Odd," You mutter, "Fine, just follow our instructions and we'll deal with the other Reapers."
It gives a quick nod.
You tell Sai to start shooting at the Reapers outside so you could deal with this one. Leading it to the hazardous materials room and keeping it there.

What do you do?
>>
>>30493376
Get some weapons and group up with the others. Keep the children at a safe location.
>>
>>30493376
Tell it to open it's ammo storage so you can remove it all.
>>
>>30493407
>>30493412
"Remove your ammo." You tell it.
It quickly does as instructed and empties it's ammo. It wasn't carrying anything special, just the normal ammo.
You take it and hide it nearby. Quickly moving to the armory where everybody was, standing around and mostly looking confused.

What do you do?
>>
>>30493556
There are Reapers outside 3 of them and apparently they are hunting one that is inside our ship but he doesn't seem hostile for now we'll question him later.
>>
>>30493556
Explain the situation. Ask Sai if there are any reapers still around.
>>
>>30493581
>>30493586
"There are three Reapers outside," You explain to them, "Apparently they're hunting one that's inside our ship, but he doesn't seem hostile for now and we'll question him later."
They react normally to the situation. Cardea is quick to scoop the kids up and take them to someplace safe.
"Sai, how many are still around?"
"Only one," He replies, "The other two left after I shot at them, this one is still sticking around."

What do you do?
>>
>>30493694
Get your universal radio and see if you can tune in on the reaper frequencies like we did once before.
>>
>>30493724
You grab your universal radio and start to see if you could tune in to them.
After a minute you manage to do so.
"I'm telling you: We can do this! We can get that heretic!"
"No, even if their defenses are... poor, they're probably ready for us now. Let's just leave them be and let them deal with the heretic, there's plenty more to be eliminated."
"...Fine, I get to eliminated the next one though!"
"Whatever."

What do you do?
>>
>>30493824
So this reaper is a heretic. Let see what he's all about.
>>
>>30493824
Guess not every reaper is happy to crusade.
Go ask the captured one to explain his heresy.
>>
>>30493830
>>30493847
"Guess not every Reaper is happy to Crusade." You mutter.
You get up and trot back to the one you captured.
"Do you think you can explain this heresy?" You ask.
"Yeah," He nods, "I'm a Samaritanus, which is classified as a heresy and called us Propheta Errant. We believe in a different god then they do, there's no Yhwh, only: Magister."

What do you do?
>>
>>30494010
And does Magister promote the genocide that Yhwh does?
>>
>>30494010
How many of you have belief in this god compared to Yhwn. What does your god promote in their believers?
>>
>>30494020
>>30494040
"And does Magister promote the genocide that Yhwh does?" You ask.
"No," He replies, "He's almost the opposite: He hates the supposed Crusade against all other life! He implores us to be kind to other races, and respect them. Cause, as he said: 'What good are we if all we have around us is death and emptiness?'"
"How many of you have belief in this god?"
"Not many worship him," He says, "The government killed many of the old believers, and burned many of it's holy scriptures. We can't worship him publicly or privately on the penalty of Genetic Humiliation, and death."
"What other things does he promote?"
"Kindness towards others, organic family, missionary work, and the spirit to keep believing even in the darkest of days."

What do you do?
>>
>>30494114
How did you get aboard our ship without us realizing it? We really need to start spotting these Reapers if they can enter and sneak up on us so easily.
>>
>>30494114
What is genetic humiliation?
>>
>>30494133
>>30494145
"What is genetic humiliation?" You ask.
"Your family is forever humiliated until the line dies out." He replies.
"How did you get aboard our ship," You ask, "Without us realizing."
"I had a little experimental teleporter," He says, "It's quite handy."

What do you do?
>>
>>30495045
>experimental teleporter
Well fuck.
Let go and get some sleep before talking to the crew about the situation.
>>
>>30495045
Neat. I can't wait to have a look at it.
I suppose you can stay but I will have to install a bomb in you in case this is all a trick.
>>
>>30495083
>>30495122
"Neat," You say, "I can't wait to have a look at it. I suppose you can stay, though, but I will have to install a bomb in you encase this is a trick."
"That's cold." He replies.
You were about to when you let out a big yawn. You simply decide to go back to sleep after this hectic night.

You soon wake up in the morning at eight. Squished between two cuddle machines.

What do you do?
>>
>>30495184
Go get the explosive ready. Hook a bomb of some sort up to something that will allow the a.i to detonate it at will. Get Eagle to help with this so we don't do something stupid. Then have it put in his body somewhere he can't get it out.
>>
>>30495184
Let have breakfast, then talk to the crew about the reaper on our ship.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30496257
>>
>>30495200
>>30495210
You get up and have a quick breakfast before going to get the explosive ready, having Eagle help with it so you didn't do anything stupid.
The two of you manage to make a tiny bomb that was wireless and packed a lot of explosive power in it.
With the help of Quiet Vine you manage to inject it near the Reaper's chip. He didn't look very happy about the injection, but he didn't fight it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30498034
I'm sorry, but every Reaper we came across have wanted to wipe us out in some way. We also can't tell if you're being honest or not, and it doesn't help when we have endangered children with us.
>>
>>30498052
"I'm sorry," You apologize, "But, every Reaper we came across have wanted to wipe us out in some way. We also can't tell if you're being honest or not, and it doesn't help when we have endangered children with us."
"That's fine," He replies; scratching at his back a bit, "I probably have to learn to deal with this itch though!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30498091
Ok. We will keep you locked away a few more days until we can trust you a little better then you are free to explore the ship.
Is there any sort of nearby safe haven we can drop you at or should we just take you home with us? Whats your name?
>>
>>30498112
"Okay," You say, "We will keep you locked away for a few days until we can trust you a little better then you are free to explore the ship. What's your name?"
"Caesar." He replies.
"Is there any nearby safe haven we can drop you at or should we just take you home with us?"
"There's nothing safe nearby," Caesar says, "...We're in great danger. Right now we are deep within Reaper territory, and with your past run-ins with them: They might be preparing for something."

What do you do?
>>
>>30498169
Oh boy. Sai is there any solar system we can go to?
>>
>>30498181
"Oh boy," You mutter, "Sai, is there any solar system we can go to?"
"There's three," He replies, "One that's six months away and has nine planets, one that's eight months with four planets, and one that's five months with six planets."

What do you do?
>>
>>30498169
Crap. What direction is safety in?
>>
>>30498257
Oops.
>>30498242
Ask Caesar which direction is safety in.
>>
>>30498267
"Caesar, which direction is safety in?" You ask.
"I don't know," He replies, "We don't use the word: Months. I do know we need to avoid the six planet system: That's where our homeworld is at."

What do you do?
>>
>>30498361
So avoid the five month one got it. let head to the four planets one.
We should inform everyone where the reaper home world is at.
>>
>>30498361
Ok. Go to the 9 planet system.
>>
>>30498361
Six month system.
>>
I get that the cyoa was going to run too long otherwise but the length between system increases are getting a bit absurd.
I suppose the alternative is rushing each system though and I sure don't want that.
>>
>>30498383
>>30498386
>>30498402
"So avoid the five month one," You say, "Got it."
In the end Sai sets a course for the one that's six months away, meaning when you arrive there their will only be three months left, technically one since you'll be spending two of those months heading back.
You head to the kitchen and tell everybody where the Reaper homeworld was. Everybody seems to get a look of nervousness, especially Kahurangi who looked mortified.

What do you do?

>>30498430
I'd preferred to just jack up the planet distances a bit, but I don't really want to railroad everybody through different systems quickly to get it done.
>>
>>30498449
We should get in contact with the templers and inform them of everything we have learnt today.
>>
>>30498449
>spoiler
Yeah it's not ideal but it's the best solution. I just hope there are at least two or three more planets to go.
>>
>>30498449
Don't worry, we are moving far away for there already.
>>
>>30498463
I would say at least three or four.
>>
>>30498463
I can promise there will be one or two planets that go with the climax!

>>30498458
>>30498466
You approach Kahurangi and pick her up, giving her a little snuggle.
"Don't worry," You tell her, "We are moving far away from there already."
You put her down and trot over to the cockpit and get into contact with The Templers, informing them of what you learned and where you were currently heading.
"Thank you for the information," He tells you, "Though, you said you were heading to a nine planet system, correct?"
"Yeah."
"That's the home system of Novaya Sibirskaya Respublika." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30498549
I thought their home system was in trappist one? We should be nowhere near that right?
>>
>>30498570
Why?
>>
>>30498584
If I recall correctly that system was near earth and sai said it would take us something like 4 years to reach earth.
>>
>>30498570
>>30498584
>>30498589
"I thought their home system was Trappist-1?" You say.
"It is," He replies, "You're just heading to one of their colonies. They designated it as an emergency capital encase their's falls."

What do you do?
>>
>>30498941
Ok then. Any advice?
>>
>>30498986
"Okay then," You say, "Any advice?"
"...Don't look at people funny, and keep your money hidden." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30499075
I will keep that in mind thanks.
Hang up and go talk to Eagle. Ask her how her eyes are doing.
>>
>>30499113
"I will keep that in mind." You tell him.
You end the call and trot over to Eagle, finding her with the pets.
"How are your eyes doing?" You ask her.
"Pretty good," She smiles, "I can see now."

What do you do?
>>
>>30499216
FUCK
if you had told me that when it happened we could have done the tests on the rainboom before we left. Now we have to wait months.
>>
>>30499268
"Fuck," You shout, "If you had told me when it happened we could have done the tests on the rainboom before we left! Now we have to wait months."
Eagle gets up and starts petting.
"Shh, it's okay," She tells you jokingly, "It's okay."

What do you do?
>>
>>30499321
Give her a chuckle.
Ask her what she thinks about the reaper being on the ship.
>>
>>30499321
Ask she want to help us and cardea to remake drone body.
>>
>>30499333
>>30499340
You chuckle a bit at her.
"What do you think about the Reaper being on the ship?" You ask her.
"I don't know what to think," She says, "He seems like a nice Reaper, but then again we've been attacked by them before."
"...You want to help me and Cardea to remake a drone body?"
"Sure," She smiles, "Sounds fun."

What do you do?
>>
>>30499415
All right. I built a simple rig for him with a camera and speakers. I just need to test that then we can plug him in and talk to him.
Go do the thing.
>>
>>30499456
"All right," You say; getting up and leading her to the cargo bay, "I built a simple rig for him with camera and speakers. I just need to test that then we can plug them in and talk to him."
You proceed to test it. The test goes well and you place the chip in.
A few seconds past before the camera starts moving around, eventually focusing on you.
"Hey," Κηφήνας greets you, "It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30499576
Hey. I was wondering if you could help us build you a new temporary body. We can get you a proper one next advanced planet we arrive at.
Show him what is left of his body, including the extra wire Vine found and ask him if we can use any of it. Is the eye still good?
>>
>>30499576
It has been too long friend. So since we'll have to build a new body for you what do you think about helping on the design?
>>
>>30499613
>>30499617
"It has been too long friend," You agree, "I was wondering if you could help us build you a new temporary body. We can get you a proper one on the next advanced planet we arrive at."
You show him what was left of his body, including the extra wire Vine found.
"The eye is still okay," He tells you, "But, that's the only thing that's okay. The rest is trash, and I can't really remember how to fix myself. I kinda remember somebody fixing us up when we got damaged, but it's foggy at best."

What do you do?
>>
>>30499694
Foggy? How old are you. Or is it just a general poor memory.
>>
>>30499745
"Foggy," You say, "How old are you, or is it just general poor memory?"
"I don't know," He replies, "Oldest thing I can remember is a simple darkness and then... a great explosion of light. Besides that, there's a bunch of pieces scattered around."

What do you do?
>>
>>30499830
Hmm might be from when we first met you and got your memories kinda destroyed.
>>
>>30499830
Wonder how old kokua is. I never really considered how ancient she must be if she was traveling in a ship without ftl.
>>30499888
Oh yeah. I got where we got him from confused with where we got Javaxia from. Of course he does not know how old he is.
>>
>>30499928
Oh also ask Javaxia how old she is.
>>
>>30499888
>>30499928
>>30499963
"Might be from when we first met you and got your memories kinda destroyed." You tell him.
This makes you start to think how old Kokua was, heck how hold Javaxia is.
"Javaxia, how old are you?"
"Four." She replies happily.

What do you do?
>>
>>30499990
Equus years or years on the colaxian planet? You know I never did catch the name of that planet.

Tell Κηφήνας his body won't be able to fly but he should have decent mobility.
Have him talk to Cardea about what sort of case he wants.
>>
>>30500031
"Equus years or Coexilain?"
"Equus."
"Alright," You say; turning to Κηφήνας, "Your body won't be able to fly, but you should have decent mobility."
You have Cardea start talking to him. After a few minutes she gets some paper and starts drawing what Κηφήνας wanted.
He wanted what appeared to be a little square rover, the square having extra armor and holding all of the important parts, as four wheels sat at the sides that were for off-roading easily, along with two spider-like legs that retracted out when the wheels stopped working or something.

What do you do?
>>
>>30500110
As cardea makes that work with her to get the electronics in. Use the old eye.
>>
>>30500122
You and Cardea quickly get to work on it. She works on the body and such while you created the wires.
After a full day of working the two of you finish it, all the wires in, the tires installed, and the spider-legs working. You even fixed the old eye and installed it in.
All that was left was getting Κηφήνας in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30500209
Put him in.
>>
>>30500236
You take Κηφήνας and put him in.
A few seconds go by before you see the camera move, along with the wheels.
"So far: This is pretty nice," He says; testing everything, "Everything seems to be working as intended."

What do you do?
>>
>>30500304
That's good. Fill him in on everything he missed with the reaper.
>>
>>30500323
"That's good." You tell him.
You proceed to tell him everything he missed with the Reaper you currently have, which only takes a few minutes.
"Okay," Κηφήνας says at the end, "I can watch him for the night if you want. The two of you look pretty tired."

What do you do?
>>
>>30500418
Thanks.
Go to bed. Give Cardea a kiss and go to sleep, Vine to if she is awake.
>>
>>30500418
Do you anything Cardea? If not, I'm going to go to bed.
>>
>>30500430
"Thanks."
You trot to the bedroom, only find that Quiet Vine wasn't in bed.
"Sai, where's Quiet Vine?"
"Cryosleep," He replies, "You and Cardea are the only ones that aren't. They went into cryosleep shortly after you started working."

What do you do?
>>
>>30500488
Oh. Well let's head to cryo as well. I assumed Eagle would wait a little until her eyes were fully better but I guess she decided they were good enough.
Say goodbye to Kahurangi, Moana and Lanakila and go to cryo.
>>
>>30500529
Oh and the a.i and drones of course.
>>
>>30500529
>>30500537
Actually scratch that. We should stay up a few more days to keep an eye on the reaper. Tell Cardea you will join her in cryo in a few days. Let the reaper out of the prison room when we go to cryo.
>>
>>30500545
We should lock his ammo up though just in case. Give Moana the key.
>>
>>30500529
>>30500537
>>30500545
>>30500580
You turn to Cardea.
"I'm going to stay up for a few days," You tell her, "To keep an eye on the Reaper. I'll join you in cryo in a few days."
She nods and leaves, leaving you alone for the moment.

The next few days passed by with no important events really happening. You locked the ammo up and gave Moana the key for them. Lanakila has slowly been talking to you more and more, and Kahurangi's therapy seemed to be going well as she was now acting more like herself though she still had some nights where she'd cry and come sleep with you.
Today had been one of those nights as around 8:30 Kahurangi came to you crying. Thirty minutes later she had ran out of tears to cry and fallen asleep next to you.
You were currently reading one of your comics. You were starting to think that it was almost time for cyro and to let Caesar out of the prison room. He's been a good prisoner: Quite, patient, and only asking for food when he truly need it. You were also starting to like him a little bit as, even though he was young, he did have pretty interesting stories to tell.

What do you do?
>>
>>30500630
Let him out in the morning.
Tell him to make sure Kahurangi does not cut herself.
>>
>>30500649
I don't think I trust him enough around Kah or Moana.
>>
>>30500649
You put your book away and snuggle up next to Kahurangi, pulling her close.
Besides, you could do that in the morning.

Morning soon came. You had a quick breakfast before letting Caesar out and giving him a plate to eat. It was a bit amusing to you that you were now running out of plates, but there were a lot more in several crates.
"And that's why you need to make sure Kahurangi doesn't cut herself." You explain to Caesar; explaining Kahurangi's situation to him.
"I'll keep an eye on her," He replies, "Though I'd imagine that she probably would try her to best to avoid me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30500740
So you don't want to let him out?
>>
>>30500750
Head to cryo.
>>
>>30500752
I would say to keep a distance of idk at least 2 meters?
But I think it's just me being too paranoid.
>>
>>30500750
Go to cryo.
Sai you know the drill anything out of the ordinary wake me up.
>>
>>30500765
>>30500782
With that understood you trot to cryo and get into the cryobed.
"You know the drill," You tell Sai, "Anything out of the ordinary: Wake me up."
"I will."
You lay down and go into cryo.

What only feels like a bit later: The ice breaks and you sit up.
You take a quick look around to find that the others were getting up, and that the ship appeared to be intact.
The door opens as Lanakila, Moana, and Kahurangi walk in.
Kahurangi had appeared to have grown what appeared to be six inches, having grown tall enough that she now stood level with the cryobeds. She also looked a bit more attractive now as her looks were starting to iron out a bit.
Moana also appeared to have grown a bit as he now stood where Kahurangi was when you last saw her, his muscles have also grown a bit.
Kahurangi was quick to move up to you, giving your leg a nuzzle.

What do you do?
>>
>>30500873
Hey kah.
Comment that they have both grown and ask about caeser.
Ask Kah if she has been doing her homework.
>>
>>30500873
Give them both a hug.
Wow, you two sure have grown so much since the last time I saw you.
>>
>>30500915
>>30500921
You grab Kahurangi and hug her.
"You've grown so much," You tell her, "No, both of you have. How's Caesar?"
"He's fine," Lanakila replies from the door, "He's actually been helpful around here, hasn't tried to escape once."
"Have you been doing your homework?" You ask Kahurangi.
"M-Maybe." Kahurangi replies; fidgeting a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30501001
Get a little mad.
God dammit Kahurangi it's the one fucking thing I ask of you.
>>
>>30501023
A bit too harsh there. Just say that were dissapointed in her for not doing it.
>>
>>30501091
She's had about a year to start doing it and we keep telling her to do so.
>>
>>30501023
>>30501091
You were about to get a little mad, but that starts to simmer. Going away completely when you see Kahurangi wilt under your gaze.
"I'm a bit disappointed in you not doing it." You tell her; anger no longer there.
"...Sorry." Kahurangi apologizes; looking a bit heartbroken. She probably wasn't expecting you to ask that question.

What do you do?
>>
>>30501122
I am going to have to insist you do it right now.
Watch her to make sure she does it.
>>
>>30501122
What time is it?
>>
>>30501154
Make it the last three days worth.
>>
>>30501154
>>30501157
>>30501164
"I'm going to have to insist that you do it right now." You tell her.
She gives a sad nod before turning and walking out.
You get up and start following her, looking at the time and discovering that it was a little past ten.
"I tried to get her to do her homework," Lanakila comments as you trot pass, "But, she didn't listen to me. I told her this would happen too."

What do you do?
>>
>>30501260
Thank Lanakilla for trying.
Say you don't know why she won't do it. It's the one thing we ever ask of her.
>>
>>30501260
Did she ever give a reason why she didn't do it? How has she been? Is she getting along well with her psychotherapist?
>>
>>30501260
I don't know why she won't do her homework even back at her homeplanet she wouldn't do it at least as far as she tells me.
>>
>>30501293
>>30501322
>>30501330
"Thank you for trying," You tell her, "I don't know why she won't do her homework. Even back at her homeplanet she wouldn't do it at least as far as she told me. How has she been?"
"She's been good," Lanakila replies, "She tried to kill herself a few times, but the last time she tried was a little over a month ago and she'd been pretty happy ever since. Though, Moana has told me that she still cries in her sleep. She's also been getting along with the therapist nicely."
"Did she ever give you a reason to why she doesn't do it?"
"Only a tiny bit: Something about her dad not wanting her to do homework, even throwing a few bigger projects away before she could do them. I think he was trying to get her to have the same opinion of the government he had."

What do you do?
>>
>>30501390
I had a good idea that she did not pay attention in school because of all the propaganda but I guess that explains the homework.
How has Moana been?
>>
>>30501407
"I had a good idea that she didn't pay attention because of all the propaganda," You say, "but, I guess that explains the homework. How has Moana been?"
"Pretty good," She smiles, "Puberty hit him hard, but it's over now."
"We are about to arrive." Sai announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>30501470
You know Sai I did not think I would have to specify again to wake me up if his puberty started. Oh well it's done now. Did the heat hit him as hard as it hit Kahurangi Sai? I am assuming he turned out hetrosexual?
>>
>>30501494
I think you need to sleep.
>>
>>30501470
Let go check out those planets.
>>
>>30501470
How hard exactly?
>>
>>30501545
What makes you say that. I don't see any glaring gramatical errors?
>>
>>30501623
And in saying that I switch my full stop and question mark.
>>
>>30501623
Male animals can't go into heat, only the female can.
>>
>>30501634
Well his sex drive in general.
>>
>>30501494
>>30501554
>>30501599
"How hard exactly?" You ask.
"He was a walking zit for a moment." Lanakila giggles.
The two of you trot over to the kitchen window and look outside, followed by the others.
You soon arrive at the solar system when several objects suddenly speed past the ship, all of them looking like a Reaper.
They all soon past, shooting towards one of the planets in the solar system.

What do you do?
>>
>>30501708
This place has a pretty strong military so I would not be too worried. Still try and get in contact with that planet and warn them.
>>
>>30501737
The place probably had a strong military so you weren't too worried. Still, you trot to the cockpit to get into contact with them and warn them, but all you get is an automated message.
"...Attention citizens of Novyy Arkhangel'sk the emergency broadcasting system has been activated: This is not a drill! An invasion is currently underway, please evacuate to the nearest Oblastnoy Bunker and await further instructions from the military. Please do not leave the bunker unless told to. This message will repeat:"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30501832
Try and get to the planet furthest from the invasion.
>>
>>30501832
I want to help with this invasion, but that's a lot of reapers.
>>
>>30501832
Should we help them? I mean that's so many of them we might need a lot of reinforcements. And guns so many guns.
>>
>>30501853
>>30503801
>>30504276
You order Sai to go to the planet furthest from the invasion, which turned out to be the planet's red sun.
Once you arrive there you look out towards the invasion. You could see a bunch of ships fighting them, though it looked like the Reapers were winning by a small amount through the shear size of them.
"Should we help them," You wonder to yourself, "I want to help, but that's a lot of Reapers and reinforcements, and guns. So Many guns."
'And possible lives.' Your brain tells you.
You look back at your crew. They all appeared to be nervous, along with the kids, but they seemed to have a strange aura of bravery coming off of them. Especially Caesar, who stared at the invasion with hatred instead of fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>30504754
Try and work out if the invaded planet is the only inhabited one.
>>
>>30504877
You look back at the planet and observe for a moment, looking at it's lights.
It appeared to be the only inhabited one of the solar system as it was the only one that supported lights on the night side.

What do you do?
>>
>>30504754
Tell Sai to inform the Templar about the attack.
now we need to make a speech to motivate the crew in helping fighting this invasion.
>>
>>30504943
Do this >>30504951
>>
>>30504943
Get caeser his choice of ammo from our colection.
>>
>>30504951
>>30504962
>>30504963
You let Caesar choose his choice of ammo from the collection. He ends up choosing the red, yellow, and grey canisters.
"Sai, inform the Templar about the attack."
"Got it."
You then turn to the crew, ready to give a speech to them.

What do you say?
>>
>>30505101
Yeah I got nothing.
>>
>>30505302
Same. Maybe just check if everyone is ready and give a confident nod. I can't really think of a speech to raise everyone's spirits either.
>>
>>30505302
>>30505338
You end up not being able to come up with a good speech.
"...Everybody good?" You simply ask.
Everybody gives a slightly confident nod.

What do you do?
>>
>>30505582
Ok everybody. Man a turret and prepare to fight. I am guessing you are going to fight outside the ship Caesar.
>>
>>30505607
"Okay everybody," You say, "Man a turret and prepare to fight!"
Everybody quickly goes to their stations, except for Cardea who grabs the kids and takes them someplace safe.
"I am guessing you are going to fight outside the ship." You say; turning to Caesar.
"With your permission, yes." He replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30505691
Give em hell Caesar. If one or both of us does not make it out alive it was an honor knowing you.
>>
>>30505746
"Give them hell, Caesar," You tell him, "If one or both of us does not make it out alive: It was an honor knowing you."
"May you live long and prosper." He tells you; saluting you before disappearing and reappearing behind the kitchen window.

What do you do?
>>
>>30505832
Let man the turrets and shoot down those reapers.
Keep track of how much kills we got.
>>
>>30505832
Head into battle.
>>
>>30505850
>>30505876
You order Sai to start heading into battle, quickly trotting to your turret and manning it.
The ship soon arrives at the battle and the turrets start firing. You start to keep track of the kills.
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven."
You and the others quickly start mowing them down, this however has the downside of them noticing your presence.
A small squad of them detaches from a human ship they were currently destroying and start making their way towards you and firing.
You start firing back, though you notice they take down one of the turrets. A shout of pain coming from the person manning it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30505981
Have sai try and keep out of the way of any allied formations. We are unfamilar with their tactics and don't want to get in the way.
>>
>>30506041
That said try not to get caught away from the bulk of the human forces. Stay where there are a decent amount of human ships nearby.
>>
>>30505981
Cardea, help out who ever got injurer.
>>
>>30506041
>>30506054
>>30506082
"Cardea, go help out whoever got injured!"
"Will do!"
You start firing again and eventually get the Reapers. Now at eleven kills.
The ship continues moving, trying to stay in the bulk of the human's forces and watching their formations as you were unfamiliar with them.
Around twenty kills the Reaper's numbers were starting to thin when they suddenly start retreating. All of them moving from the human forces.
You were a bit confused as to why when from the edge of the solar system you see a bunch of Reaper reinforcements arrive, along with what appeared to be a large spaceship that you've never seen before.
The new ship starts firing a strange yellow laser from several different openings. Cutting through several human ships and causing them to explode. One of the lasers nearly hit your ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>30506157
Coccinellidae, is that laser magical and if so do you think you can dispell it.
>>
I just realized something. That one reaper we fought that teleported must have also had one of those experimental teleporters. No other reaper since then has done it. And we threw him into a fucking sun and lost our chance to study it.
>>
>>30506218
If your talking about the one that attack us while we are in the sub, we still have it's body.
>>
>>30506218
Whoops, but at least a much more friendlier Reaper came with another one with him.
>>
>>30506175
"Coccinellidae," You say over the radio, "Is that laser magical?"
"No," She replies, "I don't sense any magic in it. We need to do something before it tears the whole fleet apart though!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30506239
No this was near the start of the quest.
>>30506246
Yeah but I doubt he will survive the battle.
>>
>>30506255
We need to destroy the ship, have Ceaser use the explosive clay it's turret as we try and get closer and try to destroy it
>>
>>30506255
Try shooting that laser beam with the laser on our ship (assuming thats not the weapon that was damaged) see if that somehow disrupts it.
>>
>>30506255
Aim all fire at the laser firing port try to make it inactive.
>>
>>30506283
>>30506291
>>30506400
You try shooting the laser beam, but that doesn't do anything.
"Caesar, use the explosive clay on the turrets." You tell him as Sai flies toward it.
"Got it."
You soon come up to the ship, just in time to see Caesar having used the goo on the turrets. All of them exploding one by one.
You all start firing at it, riddling the ship with bullet holes.
You watch as a part of the ship opens up and starts firing bullets back at you. Most of them fly off the armor, but a few go through. One of those bullets hitting you in the flank as it flew through.

What do you do?
>>
>>30506413
Fall back and continue to fire at it. Ask if anybody else was hit.
>>
>>30506413
Aim at the open parts and shoot at it.
>>
>>30506413
Aim at the guns make their defensive armament useless.
>>
>>30506443
>>30506459
>>30506474
Sai moves the ship back as you all continue to fire at the open port.
After a few shots the port explodes in a large fireball, splitting the ship in two with it's explosion.
You sat back a bit when Lanakila enters.
"A small group of Reapers got in through the kitchen window." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30506538
Go with her to deal with it. Have Coccinellidae come as well and give us a shield before we encounter them.
>>
You know want we should of done. Train Snow and Curiosity to attack on command.
>>
>>30506575
You get up and go to deal with the problem, limping a bit from the bullet wound, and having Coccinellidae come along.
You arrive at the kitchen, letting her throw a shield over the two of you before opening the door.
The two of you were almost blown away by the broken window to space. Five Reapers stood in the kitchen, quickly firing the laser that caused fires at the shield.

What do you do?
>>
>>30506538
Load the special shotgun if we have it (forgot the name) wait weapons are woth us?
>>
>>30506662
Have a hole put in the shield for you to stick your weapons through and fire your laser at them. The shotgun would take too long to reload between shots.
>>
>>30506695
We should use it first then follow up with our rapid firing and reloading weapons.
>>
>>30506695
>>30506759
You have her put a hole through the shield, allowing you to stick your laser rifle through and fire at them.
You quickly mow them down, but one of them figures it out: Quickly moving up and grabbing you through the opening of the shield, pulling you out and into the open.
It raises you up into the air, taking your gun and chucking it out the window.

What do you do?
>>
>>30506810
Kick it.
>>
>>30506810
If Coccinelidae has her cannon kick him off and yell fire while getting out of the way.
>>
>>30506814
>>30506910
You start trying to kick it, hitting it in the metal parts several times and denting it. Coccinellidae didn't have her canon with her as she seems to be panicking and trying to figure out something.
It seems to go through the pain as it doesn't react to it.
You kick it a few more times when you suddenly feel a great pain develop in your gut which causes you to stop.
You look down to find that one of the Reaper's tentacles have gone straight through your gut. Everything seems to go into slow motion when you realize this. You hear Coccinellidae scream your name too.

What do you do?
>>
>>30506931
Grab the tentacle we are impaled on and snap it in half.
>>
>>30506931
Use the combination of adrenaline, minotaur strength and earth pony magic to try and rip off his tentacles and punch him to death.
>>
>>30506988
>>30507003
After a few seconds you feel a massive rush of adrenaline go through you.
The world goes to normal speed. You grab it's tentacle and snap it in half, getting it to drop you to the ground as it screeched in pain.
You tackle it to the ground, ripping it's other tentacles off before punching it repeatedly. Punching it so hard that the ground beneath it started to dent.
Your vision suddenly goes black for a moment before coming back: The Reaper was no more, simply a pile of parts and guts that were slightly gathered in a small dent in the floor. Your forehooves were cracked and bloody from all the punching.
You drop to the floor a bit as the adrenaline starts to wear off. Out of the corner of your eye you see Coccinellidae, on the verge of tears.
"Are you okay, Rust," She asks; panicking, "I wanted to help, but I couldn't find anything to use and panicked. I-I could only watch as it all happened-"
She quickly starts rambling and crying, her words quickly becoming unintelligible.

What do you do?
>>
>>30507079
Slap her out of it and remind her we are in the middle of a fight. Go ask Vine how bad the wound is.
>>
>>30507079
I need a doctor can you carry me to the med-bay room; I think he stabbed one of the impotent organs.
>>
>>30507079
Please, calm down, Coccinellidae. If you want to help me, please help me get some help for some essential first aid.
>>
>>30507096
>>30507103
>>30507117
You get up a bit and slap her.
"We are in the middle of a fight," You remind her, "If you want to help me: Please help me get some help for some essential aid first. I think he stabbed one of the important organs."
Coccinellidae quickly gets you to the medbay and grabs Quiet Vine, who immediately goes into panic mode.
You explain to her what happened while she thinks of what to do. She eventually figures something out, filling a needle with sedatives.
"I'm going to have to sedate you," She tells you quickly, "Normally you don't have to, but with it's size... yeah."

What do you do?
>>
>>30507240
Do it. Good luck and stay safe while I'm out.
>>
>>30507240
Get sedated.
>>
>>30507288
>>30507289
"Do it." You tell her.
She nods and injects it into you. Your vision quickly starts to go dark.
"Good luck and stay safe while I'm out."
Your vision then goes black.

Character currently unavailable. Would you like to switch character?
>>
>>30507333
Eagle. Time for military action.
>>
Oh fuck we never warned them about looking at people funny before we went under.
>>
>>30507333
I vote Eagle too.
>>
I think we been abandon.
>>
>>30508134
Eh. Pluto disapeers for a few hours at times. I doubt he would quit this close to the end.
>>
>>30508155
Yesterday the same thing happened too, right?
>>
>>30508134
I'm here. Sometimes I get busy.

>>30507349
>>30507813
You were now Eagle.
You were currently taking down more Reapers, so far it's been thirty Reapers according to the tallies you've placed on the wall.
Quiet Vine also got a few, but she left for some reason though she looked a bit panicked.
Most of the Reapers were now dead, but you could see a third set of reinforcements coming in. Bigger then the last, but they didn't bring any ships or anything.

What do you do?
>>
>>30508485
I assume Sai is handling the laser?
Check how much ammo the ship has left.
Focus on injuring foes rather then trying to finish off each one you shoot at.
>>
>>30508485
Is the sniper rifle close?
>>
>>30508543
>>30508610
Sai had been mowing down Reapers as well, though you considered it cheating a bit as he was using the ship's laser.
You look over and quickly check how many bullets the ship had. 1.5 tons, still good.
The new reinforcement of Reapers appeared to be less about causing damage and more about getting survivors out now. As they would try to grab other Reapers and leave as quickly as possible.
You quickly check to make sure the sniper rifle was close, it was.
You now started to aim a little below the Reaper's eye as to just injure them. Your days of working in the military quickly paying off.
"31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 39, 40..."

What do you do?
>>
>>30508618
Have Rust get in contact with one of the human ships.
>>
>>30508618
When there is less reaper to worry about ask Vine what happened that cause her to leave.
>>
>>30508618
Stay alert for Reapers doing cover fire.
>>
>>30508640
>>30508661
>>30508677
You continue shooting at the Reapers. After a few minutes there weren't very many left. The ones that got away fleeing from the fight.
You let yourself relax for a bit, sighing a bit in contentment.
"Hey Sai," You say, "Have Rust get in contact with one of the human ships."
"He can't." He replies.
"Huh?"
"A few Reapers broke in: They were repelled, but Rust got stabbed by one of them. Quiet Vine currently taking care of him, he's sedated at the moment."

What do you do?
>>
>>30508703
Did Rust at least take the reaper down with him?
Ok get me in contact. How are Cardea, Coccinellidae and Lanakila? We don't know what sort of tech these guys have so make sure Coccinellidae is in her disguise.
>>
>>30508703
How injured is he and is he gonna be alright? It must really bad if he needed to be sedated for all of it.
>>
>>30508721
>>30508730
"Did Rust at least take the Reaper down with him?" You ask; panicking slightly.
"It's now a puddle on the floor, so yes."
"How injured is he? Is he going to be alright?"
"He has a six inch hole going through his intestinal region," He informs you, "It didn't hit anything major besides his intestines, but they should heal. Quiet Vine is planning to keep him sedated for as long as he needs to be healed: 3 weeks to a month. He's a strong stallion though with Minotaur blood so I think he'll make it out okay."
You take a few deep breaths, calming yourself down just like they told you in training.
"Get me into contact with them. How are Cardea, Coccinellidae, and Lanakila?"
"Cardea hurt her hand when her turret got destroyed, but she's fine. Coccinellidae locked herself in her room: She isn't taking Rust's situation very good, she did see it unfold. Lanakila is also fine, along with the kids."
Sai is suddenly silent for a moment.
"...Looks like we don't have to contact them: One of their ships is coming to us."

What do you do?
>>
>>30508784
Go prepare to meet them.
With no diplomat and no captain I guess it falls to us to see them.
>>
>>30508784
Look like we need to wing it with this meeting.
What is our kill count right now.
>>
>>30508803
>>30508824
You get up and stretch a bit. With no diplomat nor captain it pretty much now fell upon you to see them.
Before you left you took a quick look at your kill count: 73.
You smile a bit and continue along. Stopping at the cargo bay airlock as they appeared to be docking there.
After a few minutes the airlock goes down as several humans march out in two lines. They stop near you and turn to face each other, forming a column.
"Predpolozhite pozitsiyu!" One of them shout; all of them taking their guns and pointing them at the ground, "Komandir, idi!"
At the end of the line you see a human: Dressed nicely, and slowly walking down the line towards you. Probably somebody important.
He soon approaches you, staring down at you with a cold, and calculating look. Behind his eyes appearing to be a lot of pain, and a lot of wisdom.
"Soldaty, salyut!" The soldier shouts; the soldiers raising their guns till the barrels were touching.
"Vol'no," The commander says; taking out a cigar and lighting it in front of you; the soldiers putting their guns down, "...Are you the captain of this ship?" He asks; his accent sounding a lot like the Rushan ones on Equus.

What do you do?
>>
>>30508890
No sir, our captain is currently under sedation after an impalement.
>>
Stopping for the night.
You can let the thread die. The next one might be the last one of this story.
Thread posts: 459
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.