[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: We hate on mudponies Why are they so useless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 382600.png (299KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
382600.png
299KB, 1800x1200px
>ITT: We hate on mudponies

Why are they so useless?
>>
>>30470138
>no horn
>no wings
That's why. They're just a shit version of pegasi and unicorns.
>>
>>30470138
>why are they so useless
>great at agriculture
>strong as fuck
Unless you think eating isn't important then yeah, earth ponies are pretty useless.
>>
>>30470138
I wonder why Faust didn't give them any powers or an extra appendage like the others.
>>
>>30470152
It's just jealousy from magicfags who don't want to admit that it's most unicorns who are useless - with ones with Twilight and Glimglam being exceptions rather than the norm.
>>
>>30470152
>great at agriculture
Yeah, nah. I don't have the gif but if another anon has it, please post. It shows (I think rarara) making plants grow really fast. Also agriculture is a learnt skill, any pony could do it as well. It's just that mudponies have nothing better to do.

>Strong as fuck
Yeah, nah. Unicorn magic can be far stronger than any mudpony. "But anon, most unicorns can't use strong magic" I hear you saying already. Well, fuckface, is every mudpony as strong as AJ? No.
>>
>>30470159
>30470159
She was gonna but then OVERLORD HASBRO put its agenda down. MAGIC AND PRINCESS SELL! FLYING SELLS TOO! FOCUS!

As for appendages... dat ass.
>>
>>30470164
>Rarity made plants grow once
Bad writing. Who cares?

>Unicorn magic
>Stronger than earth ponies
kek, nice headcanon
>>
File: 1497050890217.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497050890217.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>30470164
>Yeah, nah. I don't have the gif but if another anon has it, please post. It shows (I think rarara) making plants grow really fast.

Yeah, but with magic. AJ didn't do anything.

>Also agriculture is a learnt skill, any pony could do it as well. It's just that mudponies have nothing better to do.

Any pony can grow a flower, but Earth ponies can make fucking ROCKS grow.
>>
>>30470152
>>30470161
>>30470175
We really need to put a stop to this generation of devil's advocates who just want to bait you.
Why do you people do it? Do you realize how irresponsible you're being and how you're killing the world by letting muslims in and promoting a complete lack of culture? That's why everything past 2010 is tasteless garbage.
>>
>>30470164
It is literally mentioned in the show that they exceeded in agriculture in Hearth's Warming Eve. As for their physical strength, it is seen through out the show.
>>
>>30470164
>is every mudpony as strong as AJ?
Fuckin Pinky and Maud destroyed a boulder like it was nothing before it landed on rainbow. Forget about that one?
>>
File: 1484111726356.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484111726356.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>ITT:
>Who's dad has the biggest wiener?
>A.k.a.
>Back to the elementary
>>
File: 1458084426443.jpg (13KB, 201x210px) Image search: [Google]
1458084426443.jpg
13KB, 201x210px
>>30470202
>he rather sit on the fence and not offend anyone and be 'neutral'
>>
>>30470152
Even if they are great it doesn't mean that other kinds of ponies can't grow plants, hell we even have non mud ponies with plant related cutie-marks. It's just easier to have earth ponies with their earth magic grow food for you than doing it yourself.
Also if earth ponies suddenly dissapered, pegasi with control over weather and unicorns with their magic ( they don't even need spell for growing shit, just some magic fertilizer or something) could grow their food without problems.

And earth ponies aren't really that strong without doing things related to their talent. Yes we seen that Maud can crush rocks, but we also seen that Dash was match for AJ in physicall competitions. Yes Dash is athlette while AJ is just farmer (she's probably stronger than average earth pony but nothing speciall, nowhere near Big Mac), but still if they have some kind of super strenght or endurance, AJ should win without problems.
So even if earth ponies are stronger it isn't gigantic difference.
They probably just breed like rabbits or something so there is more of them than other pony kinds.
>>
>this thread again
Barring the main characters all races have shown to have about equal strengths and weaknesses with some exceptions. Also earth ponies can have the potential to excel in industrial applications alongside agriculture.
>>
>>30470159
>third appendage
You obviously haven't seen what earth pony stallions are packing
>>
>>30470138
>waifu is erf pone
say that to my face not online motherfucker
also dem breeding hips
>>
>Discord takes everyone's wings and horns

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!!
>>
File: 52.png (168KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52.png
168KB, 835x1024px
>>30470249
>They probably just breed like rabbits or something so there is more of them than other pony kinds.

True. This mare has 8 foals and Applejack's parents managed to get 3 before they died.
>>
File: 1460309977535.png (198KB, 500x935px) Image search: [Google]
1460309977535.png
198KB, 500x935px
>>30470138
This might be the oldest bait on /mlp/
>>
>>30470445
Ponyville was founded by earth ponies, so of course it'd have most earth ponies. That doesn't make them the most common type of pony.
>>
>>30470138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpHOdcSWJPw
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.