[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spike introduces Starlight to Oubliettes and Ogres. What happens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: large (9).png (620KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (9).png
620KB, 731x1024px
Spike introduces Starlight to Oubliettes and Ogres. What happens?
>>
>>30469776
It will happen with spike and ember big mac and sugar belle and discord and Fluttershy
>>
>"Ill use magic to make the game more fun"
>everything gets fucked up
>"now I know not to use magic when playing games"
>my little pony~
>>
>>30469776
Hopefully she winds up getting into it and starts GMing campaigns with plots and themes that reflect how fucked up she still is in the head.

But she'd probably still be a killer GM.
>>
>>30469776

Spike's character spends most of the game hitting on Starlight's character.
>>
>>30469776
Twilight and starlight are not types to play silly games, maybe sunburst and shining could join
>>
File: 1490554463493.png (80KB, 262x251px) Image search: [Google]
1490554463493.png
80KB, 262x251px
>>30469776
season 8...
>>
File: you may proceed.jpg (153KB, 660x211px) Image search: [Google]
you may proceed.jpg
153KB, 660x211px
Dare you enter her magical realm?
>>
>>30469776
What was normally a fun game full of imagination is suddenly ruined as Starlight points out that they were ducking up all the rules, and begins rules-lawyering any time anyone tries to do anything. At the end of the episode, they have a moral about using house rules because the game being fun is the important part.
>>
>>30469817
>>30470627
>Why are all the girl characters in your games infibulated?!
>>
>>30469776
She pretends to enjoy it so Spike will like her more and give her a better chance at fucking him.
>>
>>30469776
she casts magic missiles, attacking the darkness, only to miss and be slaughtered by a gazebo
>>
>>30469811

This whole thread should have been over after this post.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.