[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Jim meme them back to life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: get_ready_for_miller_time.jpg (209KB, 800x1228px) Image search: [Google]
get_ready_for_miller_time.jpg
209KB, 800x1228px
Will Jim meme them back to life?
>>
File: berg jerm.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
berg jerm.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>>30465916
Yeah, but it'll happen off-screen

Also, go fuck yourself, this show is for little girls
>>
>>30465916
I wish Jim could meme the show back to when it was still good.
>>
He already memed Scootaloo's parents back to life.

I'm mad, espically after they made it so RD's parents had the prefect chance to adopt her.
>>
>>30465925
Post proof.

No seriously, this is news to me.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (259KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
259KB, 720x960px
>>30465919
i made a thing
enjoy the thing
>>
>>30465949
apparently it's in one of the leaked things for a future episode
>>
>>30465925
No one ever headcanonned Scootaloo as orphan beside some poor sould. And we already have Applebloom to fill this character arc
>>
File: big jim for your thoughts.jpg (193KB, 720x958px) Image search: [Google]
big jim for your thoughts.jpg
193KB, 720x958px
>>30465966
Hey me too.
>>
>>30465976
I said post proof
>>
>>30465981
I think back then Faust said that Scootaloo's parents are alwasy busy working and she's very good at dodging her sitter.
>>
>>30466135
I've been privy to some amount of hearsay that It has something to do with a future episode of mlp.
>>
>>30465919
>"...it'll happen off-screen"
>implying that they could be alive and we'll never know so jim can have his way without us hating him for it

Genius
>>
File: tumblr_mkdnxc2kB61s0v1iwo1_500.png (78KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkdnxc2kB61s0v1iwo1_500.png
78KB, 500x281px
>>30465916
Someone say Miller Time?!
>>
>>30466147
iirc wasn't that for Vogel's new book?
>>
>>30466224
>two "aunts"
>Rainbow
>no parents

Scoots never had a chance of being straight, did she?
>>
If they aren't dead in this universe, there has to be a contradiction in character traits. Bright Mac and Pear Butter are not the kind of ponies to abandon their children, and they don't really have anything attracting them to other cities anyways. If they were kidnapped, it would beg the question as to why Applejack is not still looking for them. They basically have to be dead for everything to make sense.

That said, they could be reintroduced by means of an alternate dimension. But then, they might not be quite who they were.

>>30465925

There has been nothing in the show to suggest that Scootaloo's parents necessarily must be dead. We've never seen her at her home.
>>
>>30466298
>implying the show hasn't had characters act ooc/ret-con'd before

We're talking about Jim here, he'll do anything to bring them back and make it canon. Until then, a good explination would be they somehow went missing and their deaths were never confirmed, but everyone just assumes they're dead because they've been missing for so long, but even that has a flaw, because if they've been alive all this time, why haven't they come back yet.

Also nice tripcode.
>>
>>30466298
>We've never seen her at her home.
We already saw her room.
>>
>>30465925
>>30465976
>>30466224
>aunts
>not parents
she could be adopted yer
>>
>>30466224

If this season theme is family and legacy the next season theme will be diversity and acceptation thanks to Vogel
>>
>>30466143
I kinda like that idea, and might be a good episode concept of one day Scoots finds out why her parents are always busy and although they're often not around her, she is loved by her parents in their way.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.