[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Applejack always frowning and furrowing her eyebrows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: 1383426.jpg (350KB, 1198x754px) Image search: [Google]
1383426.jpg
350KB, 1198x754px
Why is Applejack always frowning and furrowing her eyebrows?
>>
Because she's tired of your shit.
>>
Angerjack
>>
>>30464789
Ask her parents.
>>
>>30464789

She has to deal with the "HURR DURR I'M COUNTRY!!1" bullshit despite efficiently running an entire company.
>>
>>30465326
And the constant immaturity of her peers.
>WHOA AWESOME, CAN YA DIG IT!?
>"Dresses dresses dresses, darling! Dresses"
>"WHEEEEE, SUGAR, WHEEEEEE!"
>"I-I want a house but it has not to be a house more like a tree, but not a tree you built, more like a real tree with curtains on it!"
>"I AM 10 SECONDS LATE AAAAAAH"
>>
File: Apple 3.gif (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Apple 3.gif
3MB, 800x450px
>>30464789
Dunno, but is kinda... sexy
>>
>>30464789
probably never had sex
>>
>>30464789
>Applejack scene
>"At Doom's Gate" starts playing
>>
>>30464789
it's called resting bitchface
>>
>>30464789
I like how in the comics Applejack always seems tired of adventure shit. She just goes along now because she has to.
>>
>>30464806
FPBP
>>
>>30465349
>Applejack is the only sane pony in a world of manics.
Oh god.
>>
>>30464789
Imagine AJ's frustration, catering to someone that do it himself with a tenth of the effort it take you.
Not just frustration but humiliation, spilling the cider because there's no practical way for you to hold a bottle, having to hold the file in your mouth and using your neck to painstakingly move it leaving you exhausted by the time your done.
Or him having you to try and his portrait even though you both know you can't manipulate a brush with any kind of dexterity, he just wants to watch you try.
Fuck I think I found my new fetish.
>>
>>
>>30466229
I think Applejack is pretty insane herself since,
>Apples apples appuls, sugarcube, YEEEEHHAAAAW!
>>
>>30464789
Everytime she tries to help others some ungrateful shitfuck spoil her effort.
>>
>>30468705
So what you're saying is she dindu nuffin
>>
>>30468714
Oh she does plenty but some asshole have surreal assumption of what she can put up with. AJ is better off letting them deal with their own problem grab that cider an fuck y'all.
>>
>>30464789
She's a dirty mud pony, that's just what they look like.
>>
lilly liver petzer shed
>>
Because she has to live with the fact that some of her friends causing problems and asking favours/help of her can fix the shit themselves using magic, their royal decree, or use their much more prehensile wings.

That, and she has a farm to run.
>>
>>30464789
She probably has to deal with a a lot of stress. All the little things she doesn't want to do, but knows that need to be done, add up and weigh heavy on a person. Add also her likely emotional weight of whatever turmoil her absent parents caused her as well as bearing the burden of knowing that her family's farm and therefore livelihood rests in no small part upon her.

All these physical and emotional burdens develop in a person a need to be emotionally guarded, for they naturaly don't want to take on anymore emotional garbage than they already have. The resting scowl/bitch face accomplishes this by warding most people away from engaging her. Constant busyness also makes people develop a system of prioritization and keen time management. When she has to do something that is either a fine waste of her time or is something that she considers simply inconsequential and therefore something she doesn't truly care about she won't do the task happily or gracefully.

She doesn't suffer easily the foolish and the indolent.
>>
>>30465895
What a grumpy pone
>>
>>30469645
What are mudponies for?
>>
>>30464789
Her focus on honesty has led to a deep-seated cynicism she'll never fully shake.
>>
File: apple behind.gif (2MB, 603x381px) Image search: [Google]
apple behind.gif
2MB, 603x381px
>>30469881
breeding
>>
>>30469899
Especially in a world where anything with magic can basically fuck everything up.
>>
>>30469899
>her ability to be the Element of Honesty despite constantly lying has led to a deep-seated cynicism she'll never fully shake
>>
File: the revolution is not an apple.jpg (89KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
the revolution is not an apple.jpg
89KB, 800x450px
>>30464789
because >tfw no victoria siempre
>>
>>30464789
Constipation.
>>
that pony sure does love curls
>>
File: 1489872814568.png (424KB, 1024x507px) Image search: [Google]
1489872814568.png
424KB, 1024x507px
>>30464789
You would, too, if you had her friends.
>>
>>30464789
>Banjo music starts playing
>>
>>30476070
I'd hate my friends if they would do this.

Applejack probably hates her friends.
>>
>>30464789
she's american kirby
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.