[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT IF...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: LunaAndCelestiaDie.jpg (226KB, 1409x795px) Image search: [Google]
LunaAndCelestiaDie.jpg
226KB, 1409x795px
... Celestia and Luna die.

Does Twilight Sparkle take over ruling Equestria? Does Cadence? Would there be a power vacuum? What happens? Sucka gotsta know!!
>>
>>30463115
The next in line becomes princess. Or prince. We already know that Celestia has a blood line, or else Blueblood wouldn't exist. I would assume that Celestia also grooms an heir every generation in the event that something kills her.
Then again, something strong enough to kill Celestia and Luna is probably going to cause the end of Equestria as a kingdom anyway.
>>
>>30463115
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened and twilight becomes a 'new' princess, in Season 21
>>
>>30463480
>Season 21
>>
>>30463115
It's a childrens cartoon, they will never ever portray character death that way. At most, one or both of them will do something along the lines of a journey to someplace beyond distance itself and that they won't be back for a very long time and that Equestria is in Twilight's hooves now.

Cadence is busy with the Crystal empire, so Twilight would naturally run Equestria with the help of her friends, and probably some new character that can act as a steward when Twilight and co go on their zany adventures.
>>
>>30463115

I think if Tia and Luna died, there would be a power vacuum for a time. Twilight & her friends would fill most of it restoring order, and of course Cadance under the Crystal Empire would lend a hoof keeping peace.
There might be small groups that might rebel that didn't like the princess's rule who decide to take advantage of the initial chaos but these would probably quickly surrender after a visit by the new ruler Twilight or Starlight under Twi's guidance, offering friendship.

A new villain or two might also take advantage of the situation and attack, forcing the Mane 6 to deal with this too.
>>
>>30463157
>We already know that Celestia has a blood line, or else Blueblood wouldn't exist

Ahahahahahaha... no. NOOOOO! Blueblood called her aunty and we both know Luna was on the moon for 1000 years. Thus Blueblood being a "prince" is a political move going back centuries to keep the noble ponies in line by having them thinking that they have legitimate ties to the thrown.

"Prince" Blueblood is a fucking PHONY!
>>
>>30464042
Aunty is probably easier to say in conversation than great^10 grandmother. And even if it is a political move, how does that invalidate his claim to the throne? For all intents and purposes, he is the prince, and thus the next legal heir of Equestria.

In all honesty, if both princesses were killed, Equestria would probably hold a vote on who they believed would be best equipped to take over for them, which would be Twilight or Cadence. Or whoever was currently still raising the sun and moon.
>>
>>30464042
Maybe Blueblood is from the bloodline of Princess Platinum.
My theory is that him and sisters aren't blood relatives but his ancestors were very close friends and they included the sisters as their family members, thus making Celestia and Luna as aunt of Blueblood.
>>
>>30463966
>ded cyclops skull
>ded zecora from changeling timeline
>ded Optimus Prime
Hasbro hasn't shied away from it completely. It's just a matter of how it's presented.
>>
>>30464679
I want the finale to be a crucifixion
>>
File: 1451303124523.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451303124523.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>30463115
Wouldn't Cadence be a queen now?
Wouldn't she technically outrank Celestia after her marriage?
>>
>>30466539
>Would the queen of a kingdom outrank the princess of a completely different kingdom.
>>
>>30464100
>For all intents and purposes, he is the prince, and thus the next legal heir of Equestria.

Actually that's still Twilight, and nobody considers Blueblood able to effectively lead.

Did we forget the Season 4 opener already?
>>
>>30466539
>Wouldn't Cadence be a queen now?

She rules an EMPIRE so technically she would be a Empress, but Equestria doesn't follow the rules of our world, they can use whatever terminology they want. Shit, Chrysalis might've invented the term Queen for all we know.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.