[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- Goat Supremacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1496495201335.jpg (590KB, 2000x2520px) Image search: [Google]
1496495201335.jpg
590KB, 2000x2520px
>>30462263
Post sheets
>>
>>30462272
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>30462272
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>30462272

https://pastebin.com/djRavvaL
>>
File: 1498181800520.gif (31KB, 716x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498181800520.gif
31KB, 716x716px
>>30462272
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>30462272
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>30462272
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/6 (8/7)
Amy 7/5 (7/5)
Flow 1/5 (11/5)
Observer 2/5 (7/6)
Golem 5/3 (5/5)
Shei 8/4 (8/5)

Correct me if this is inaccurate

Last time on HQ...

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/30413572/#30416159

Amy and Flaming won some matches at the Smoldering Garde, earning six tokens between them, while Volkama and Zjetya won six of their own. When they exited the last arena's room, they found the former two talking with some familiar faces: Evil's Judgment and Sir Estuary.

Shei spoke with the elder god Y'idryth about Tartarus and their "eternal enemy," the God of Tartarus.

Flow fought with Voir Dire, while the Ecclesians and other hunters were occupied with the endless waves of demons that Voir had brought with him.

KP ended up praying to Buiwong. Whoops. Pryce and Easy discussed the Fantasia refugee crisis that the Treibheanna had caused.

Observer and the Guardin snek explored more of the ruin.
>>
>>30462285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69RtfW-RRak

You manage to snag a hoofhold into the jagged cliff wall upon which the giant archer statue stands. The lurkers futilely throw rocks at you, but they all plummet into the pit below. You can feel yourself slowly losing your grip.

>>30462332
The two of you trade blows, and although the dagger is tiny, the moment that you touch it, your whole body bursts into flame, and then smoke, filling the area with fog.
>Flow 1/5

Voir sheathes the dagger. "Can't overuse that one..." And then pulls out another sword. "Zulfiqar!"

He attempts to slash you again with it.
[1d10+5: 9 + 5 = 14]
[1d10+5: 10 + 5 = 15]
+2

>>30462283
>"He owes you," the spider writes.

"Buiwong!?" Wireframe shouts. She runs out of the kitchen and reads the note. Then, she rushes to the back room, shuts the door behind her and locks it.

>>30462283
You conjure her a small, yet proper bed and a blanket to go with it. She sits on it and rubs her head quietly as she thinks over the situation.

You feel much lighter all of a sudden, and slightly rejuvenated and optimistic to boot.
>>
>>30462302
>>30462288
"Yeah, it's a very strange artifact we've gotten recently in a raid on a few temples out in Nibbuta. Supposedly, it came from the face of a saint. You two sound like foreigners, based on your accents. But, in a lot of religions, the body parts and bones of saints are highly revered, because they can perform miracles."

You pick up Zjetya's and Volkama's voices over the din of chatter and combat. As you look down the hall, you see them talking with Evil's Judgment, and an orange goo pony in a blue gi. You recognize him as Sir Estuary, whom you met in Fantasia Palace, as a traveling companion of Mister Friendly and Freischutz.
>>
>>30462397
While clinging on for dear life, Observer attempts to exert her telekinesis and body more to lift herself up.

>Pull self up
[1d10]
>TK Boost
[1d10]
>>
>>30462397
Flow spits on the ground and hoists up the Spinsaw once more, and lunges at Voir.
[1d10+5]+2
[1d10+5]+2

He also flashes the Inheritance to bring in an assist.
>>
>>30462411
[1d2]
[1d2]
>>
>>30462397
>OG
Observer's Golem attempts to target Voir's skull to crack it or even simply crush it, knowing Voir as a whole is a danger.

>Golem Skull Cracking
[1d10]
>>
>>30462397
>"He... He does?"
KP looks up from the not as Wireframe shoves her way in then sprints to the room.
>"Hey, I need to get in there!"
KP shouts as he tries to run after and open the door.
>"Spitshine! Can you help pick this lock!"
KP shots again back to the other room.
Being impatient, KP shuts his eyes in concentration as he focuses as much as his little body can on the doorknob, trying to see if he can finagle the door's lock and open it with his magic.
>Unlock [1d10]

>>30462397
"You rest easy now. I'm going to find River and see what we can do here."
Pryce turns to leave.
"Things will get better, I know they will."

Pryce leaves the tower, heading back to the arcade area to find River.
>>
>>30462397
"hmm.." Stoicly, Shei-Sher rises from his spot on the floor. He picks Box up with both hooves and flips him over placing him upside-down laying on his head.
"Perhaps you'll have a better time thinking with more blood in your head."

He says quite cooly, although Shei makes no emotional sign of offense it's quite clear Box's suggestion piqued him. Before leaving to the bathroom Shei-Sher says "I will heading off to the Demon Lord's manor next door soon. Should any ask of my whereabouts you know what to say."

Shei-Sher enters the bathroom and washes his face. As he brings his hooves away from his watered skin and takes a towel to dry he notices how peculiar he looks within the bathroom mirror.
An oversized woman's robe over his new petite and nubile frame, his regularly disheveled hair, and a band of flowers hugging his scalp. The headress he found when they were in Neither-Nor's haven tower.
"eugh..." the goat utters with mild digust "I am like a visage of some pope's nocturnal emission." He sighs loathing "I'll need to go into town for new clothes afterward. Something dashing would be nice."

And with that comment he leaves the ship to the Demon Lord's Manor. Not entering their war room but just ambling along the halls admiring the artwork and decorations that may adorn them.
>>
>>30462399

Amy trots up to Evil's Judgement. "Hey! You're that bounty hunter cosplayer lady! Got any coins to spare?"
>>
>>30462479
>as a not this is what I was referring to as a headress
vine-and-origami headdresses (from Circadia make's wearer less noticeable by Evil beings)

Not entirely sure what it actually looks like, I've always imagined it as a band around his head but it might be more like a coif
>>
>>30462399
>>30462399
As they exit from their arena, Flaming thinks about the beard and whether its power was worth looking how silly one must look wearing it, before her attention is drawn by Zjetya's and Volkama's. She rushes over to where they are, and is elated to see Evil's Judgement. "Judgment!" She shouts, running over to greet her, "Thank goodness, I was worried since yesterday you had been caught up in..."

She freezes as she sees the Goo-pony, and remembers him from Fantasia Palace. And remembers the story Pryce told her of the goo pony's mission to kill him she was told back in the Witchbone Forest. She skids to a stop, looking him up and down, and tries to appear ignorant of this fact. "And... Sir Estuary, right? It's been a while! Fantasia, right? W-what do you do here in Vitral?"
>>
>>30462404
You pull yourself back up, finding yourself at the base of the statue, while the snake slithers off your arm nervously. On the bridge behind you, the creepy lurkers throw their clubs impotently toward you, falling into the pit.

As you peer around the outcropping of rock, you see an opening in the wall far above you, about pony sized.

>>30462411
Your attacks shred through his fancy clothing, revealing extremely tough flesh marked with sigils and runic tattoos underneath. Vice appears beside you, just as Voir brings his sword upon your head, cleaving you into bits. Otherworldly sounds dance at the edge of your hearing as the sword connects, and the demons surrounding you grow fiercer.

"You're probably wondering why I went to the trouble of explaining all this to you," Voir says, stopping to lean on his sword smugly. "Would you like to know why?"

>>30462439
Voir winces as OG punches him. "Hey! Don't interrupt my monologue! I'm having a speech here, damn it!"

>>30462467
Spitshine goes for the lock, but as he and KP fiddle with it, Wireframe bashes the door from the other side, knocking you both back. "Shut UP!" she shouts. "He's got some unanswered prayers to attend to. I haven't gotten torn to shreds on his account for the nothing my people have gotten since he disappeared. I need him back! Our people need him back! It's only 'cause of him that changelings still had a place in Accorsia!"

>>30462467
You find Easy back at the entrance to the amusement park, watching the refugees split food among them. She appears drained, and several of the refugees' injuries have been healed. "This is abhorrent... there's no way even Ecclesia could take in this many. I'm starting to think--" she stops herself nervously.

(1/2)
>>
>>30462485
>>30462495
"Hey, girls!" EJ says with a wave. "Uh, no, these are mine. I was saving up for a few big things before I went back out there."

"I'm just here to pass a little time," Estuary says nonchalantly. "You're Pryce's companions, right? Friend of a friend, and all that. I've got a few tokens if you need them."

>>30462479
"I think good things just fine right-side up," Box says. He flops over and starts to follow you. "Oh no you don't, you're not leaving my sight. I really do think we ought to give it another try. Tartarus just sounds too dangerous without a trump card like that on hoof."

As you wander the halls of the Windhill's manor with Box, you are struck by the number of refugees, mortal and demon, who have found shelter in the well-decorated ivory halls, contrasting the stoic beauty of the architecture with their filth, hunger and misery.
>>
>Flow 0/3
>>
>>30462528
Observer ensures both Caw and the snake are safe and secure, before trying to make a mad dash for the opening.

>Hasted sprint
[1d10]
[1d10]

>>30462528
The golem seems to ignore Voir's displeasure in being interrupted, rather it attempts to punch him once again just after he says the very word.

>Interrupting golem punch.
[1d10]
>>
>>30462528
Flow regenerates his head first as Vice tries pouring water on him.
>Escape Artist
>Healing
[1d10]

"No lad, can't say I do. But by all means, indulge me."
Flow winces as the strange sounds start creeping into his ears, and Vice notices the demons' growing aggression.
>"Perhaps, they're tied in some way to Voir himself?"
>>
>>30462531

"Really!?" Amy says as she looks at the coins hungrily. However, she suddenly stops herself and stares down at the ground in confusion.

"H-how many do you have?" she asks more meekly.

>>30462495

Amy turns to Flaming and looks at her with a little bit of fear. "I think my tattoos did more than I thought..." she says to her, looking a little bothered.
>>
>>30462531
"Well if you are so eager to speak with Miracle maybe I should project your spirit into her core. I am sure she would be thrilled to see my envoy." He says quite dully

Shei-Sher wanders the halls, not paying any mind to the demons or refugess, know they cannot do him any harm within the manor without evoking the Lord's ire.
He feels theres more to it than though, he hasn't flinched or felt even a bit uneasy by so many present in the halls. Since his conversation with Y'dryth Shei-Sher has felt more serene, at peace even, inexplicably so.

Shei-Sher touches a hoof along the decorations tracing them and admiring the many works.
He comes across something remotely looking like a spider and stops in his tracks. Laying a hoof on it. He drearily hopes the God of Spiders and Fables will hear him.
"Buiwong, I've been wishing to speak with you."

>Astral Projection
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30462620
>>30462531
I would like to note! That Shei-Sher left his bag and stuff back on the ship.
>>
>>30462531
Flaming nods at EJ, "You're staying to the city then? I imagine there must be more mortals now than ever who need ponies like you to inspire them, aren't there?"

She turns to Estuary next, and her hair stands on end as he brings up Pryce. "Oh, uh... y-yes. We are. You two are friends? I'm sorry he must have missed you while we were in Fantasia." She raises an eyebrow, "You're offering us tokens? We could certainly use them. What would you like in exchange?"

>>30462593
As you ask, Flaming looks perplexed. "Huh? In what way?" she looks concerned, "Is this about your barf?"
>>
>>30462528
>"And *I* need to know why he owes me something, and why all those spiders led me up to that box to talk to him! So you're not the only one who needs to talk to that guy!"
KP shouts through the door again.
>"...Okay, if you let me in 'll be quiet so you can do your prayers first and I won't tell anypony what they are if they're a secret or anything. So can you let me in please?"
He asks, taking the polite approach.

>>30462528
"Are you alright?"
Pryce asks with concern as he steps up to River's side. He looks over the healed refugees', and then over all the remaining ones. He puts a hoof on her shoulder.
"You did great."
He says before she mentions Ecclesia.
"I was just talking with Easy about that. This same thing is happening in Zha as well, by a group of demons called the Treibheanna."
>>
>>30462650

Amy can't help but snicker. "No. Why would it-" she cuts herself off. "I just took someone's offer to give me something without thinking. That's not something I would have ever done before. That's like a strict code of mine. If the ways I controlled myself before don't work... That scares me."
>>
>>30462581
You stand back up, as Vice heals your injuries.
>11/5
"We're the same, that's all. Simple enough, right? We're two of a kind that give anything for a good fight. It's disgusting how few people truly appreciate the truth of battle, even in a world as far-fallen as this," Voir explains. "You agree, yes? You understand where I'm coming from?"

>>30462579
You climb up into the hole, nearly slipping and falling a few times along the way. Inside is a long hallway, and on either side, the hall is lined with inert stone warriors, with long-faded scraps of parchment hanging out of their mouths. The hall is dark and you can't see the end of it.

As OG socks Voir in the head again, his head flops over to one side, with bone jutting out sickeningly. "OI!" he hollers. "Okay, that's it."

Voir grabs OG by the head and spikes him into the ground. [1d10+5]+2

>>30462593
>>30462650
"I've got plenty, don't worry about me," Estuary says. "But, first I'll need a bit of information about your friend Pryce, like how he's doing, how he's handling this world of demons, whether he's well. Not just in the body, but in here and here." He points to his heart and his head.

>>30462650
"I'm not entirely sure," EJ says. "Have you heard that there are some freaks out there who want to open up this place called Tartarus? Sounds like a crazy idea to me..."

>>30462620
"That's what I'm thinking! I can turn invisible, so if I brought you with me, I could keep you safe inside my storage!"

The spider is very receptive to your approach.

As you project your spirit into it, your senses are stretched thin for a moment, and you feel as though you have been sent through the eye of a needle, leaving you dazed for a few moments. You are in a long hallway of a castle or temple, with a wood floor and a velvet rug. The air is smoky and smells lightly of alcohol, reminding you of the Griot's Road cafe. A very large door rests at the end of the hall, and beyond it you hear soft piano music.
>>
>>30462675
Wireframe doesn't respond. Quietly, Spitshine fiddles with the door with a set of lockpicking tools, and then opens it just a hair for KP. It's dead silent inside, and beyond the veil of the sedan chair, she sees Wireframe scribbling down prayers while muttering to herself.

>>30462675
"I might be for now, but every day it feels like our work triples for everything that we manage to accomplish. This is absurd. It's just absurd," River says. "Ugh. Who cares who's doing it. What we need to find out NOW is what we're going to do about all them before they siphon off what little resources Fantasia is stretching thin as it is, and then how we're going to stop this Treibheanna from doing it again."

She pauses to think.
>>
>>30462680

Amy frowns and puts her hoof to her chin in thought. "I worry about him," Amy answers. "He's too... intense about all of this. He wants to fix everything and he blames himself. So, he's scared to do anything. It's tearing him up. So much that he's literally split himself up. There's two of him now. One of them is a kid."
>>
>>30462680
Observer inspects the statues for a moment, analyzing them to see if they be mechanical like the sentry before. Afterwards, she attempts to see beyond the darkness with her true eye.

>Analyze statues
[1d10+1]
>Fourth Eye
[1d10]

>OG
Feeling Voir's attempts to knock down the golem, he attempts to brace himself from the attack and reverse Voir's maneuver by sending him to the ground instead.

>Golem Wrestle
[1d10]
>>
>>30462680
Flow props himself up against the Spinsaw, glaring straight at Voir's skull.
"Yeah, so what? You want me to join your ranks or some crap like that? I thought we were gonna have a good exciting fight, not discuss philosophy," he says with a smirk.
He uses the Inheritance to get some more help.

Vice puts away the canteen, and opens his mouth to talk, but refrains after a second.
>>
>>30462680
"That is.. so cowardly.. I could never face her like that." Shei-Sher's face scrunches with wrinkles. He returns himself to peace of mind as he sees the spider and touches it.

Thrown up into Buiwong's personal realm Shei feels a mite dazed and cups his forehead with a hoof for a moment before proceeding along the velvet rug and wood paneling. Once reaching the end of the hall Shei-Sher wonders if he should knock first, but Buiwong already know's he's here, might as well just skip the knocking.

Shei-Sher pushes the door open and enters.
>>
>>30462676
Flaming gasps, "You're right, you leapt right out at his offer, didn't you? I used to have to drag you down to the barracks to get food because you were so hard to get to take what was offered you." She pauses, thinking about the situation. "Okay, I guess I can see how that might make you worried... but, you caught yourself didn't you?"

>>30462680
Flaming freezes up, glaring at Estuary, "I see... and, what, may I ask, do you exactly intend to do with this information if I share it with you? That's a lot of personal stuff about my clan-mate to go throwing around."

>>30462676
Flaming's eyes open wide, "W-what.... uh... that... IS pretty out there. W-where did you hear that exactly, is that something going around?"
>>
>>30462690
KP peers in as Spitshine opens the door for him. He nods and silently mouths out 'thank you', leaving Hopper outside as he tiphooves inside and shuts the door gently. While Wireframe writes door her prayers, KP sits at the door patiently waiting.

>>30462690
"If we could understand them, we could figure out where they came from or more about the Treibheanna."
Pryce lowers his head in thought.
"Are you well enough to go to the ship and come back? Zjetya was able to translate what that beetle said in the jungle, she might be able to do the same with these ponies. I can pick up where you left off here and trying to lessen the burden on Fantasia here."
>>
>>30462721
>last quote here meant for >>30462680
>>
>>30462721

"Well, yeah... But the thing is - and this is why I brought it up - now I'm wondering... why not? I think I SHOULD just take his coins if he's offering them. Should... Should I be less strict?"
>>
>>30462762
"Well, I don't see what the harm is in being a little less strict." Flaming smiles, "I certainly wouldn't hesitate to take something that's offered. We need it and he wants to offer it to us, so why not? I think it's pretty rude to refuse a gift anyhow."

She chuckles, "I always admired your tenacity to not take anything you did not absolutely need but I've thought about pushing you to be less stubborn about it ever since we were in the guard. I would do it, and so I can say it's okay to follow my example."
>>
>>30462704
Despite a valiant attempt, OG is slammed against the ground and loses his grip on Voir's arm.
>OG 0/2
The Void Golem attempts to heal OG's injury. [1d10+2]

>>30462715
"Not necessarily. If you'd like to, you can. But no: All I wanted was to meet a fellow true warrior. I thank you for understanding me. Now then! Our interlude has concluded! Onto the second act! Let us fight like stallions! And golems! And mares! And mares who dress like stallions! Bwahahahaha!"

He dives forward with the curved sword, slashing you again. [1d10+5] [1d10+5] +2

>>30462704
These statues aren't mechanical, and seem only to be of a symbolic nature, of loyalty to a ruler, or perhaps comfort for the friends of those who might be buried in this tomb. As you proceed forward, you sense another Voidling's energy hanging latent in the air. Shards of purple gems lay about, and the air is thick with an intangible weight. The hall splits into a junction at this point; you can go left, forward or to the right.
>>
>>30462781

"Okay," Amy says with a thoughtful nod. "I've never had someone else to help me out with controlling me before. If I start going too crazy, you have to stop me!"
>>
>>30462717
Another strange phenomenon takes place as you approach the door: Either you're shrinking, or the hall is growing. It continues as you approach, until the time that you get to the door, you are but an insect's size, and the door is like a skyscraper. But it opens as you push it, or perhaps someone inside opened it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

Inside is a luxurious recreational room, with a fireplace, a piano, many cushioned couches and exotic veils, paintings, sweet incense, and food layered upon golden tables. In the back corner, there is someone singing, but his/her form is obscured in shadow, and the voice is both male and female, layered over one another.

>>30462754
"Oh, are you kidding? The whole city-state's abuzz with it! What with all the commotion about pieces of Metatron falling from the sky and turning demons into glass, it's crazy how fast information's spreading. It's like the world's ending all over again."

>>30462701
>>30462721
"I understand. I felt the same way when my kingdom fell, forever ago," Estuary says. "I wish to speak with him myself. Where might I find him?" He seems to ignore Flaming's concerns.

>>30462749
As Wireframe slips her parchment into the box, the whole room is animated with the strange divine gusts, and yanks all the spiders into the box, just as it did for KP. This time, he braces himself against the doorframe, and narrowly avoids getting launched out. Wireframe barely reacts, already frantically scribbling a new prayer.

>>30462749
"Give me a minute... I need to rest before I attempt that technique again," River says, laying down on the ground for a moment. "I've never felt so small... well, that's not true. It's just like when Agape burned. I feel as small now as I did then. Heh. Perhaps I wasn't mistaken when I thought back then that we can't live without someone larger watching over us."
>>
>>30462807

"He's on our big flying ship over that way!" Amy says, pointing in a direction. However, her direction is likely wrong seeing as how she completely forgot how she got here.

[1d10] for right direction
>>
>>30462802
Observer continues to peer around the place, thoughts beginning to wonder if her supreme jailers sent more than simply Yes Mare after her. Remaining cautious, Observer presses on while analyzing the purple gem shards.

Her true eye continues to peer about, focusing in on the energy to peer which way it goes.

>Analyze gems
[1d10+1]
>Fourth Eye
[1d10]

>OG
The golem rises after being healed by the Void Golem, taking this opportunity to continue his assault by ripping off the arm of Voir.

>Golem Disarm
[1d10]
>>
>>30462806
Flaming smiles, "Deal. Here's what I recommend: just start out with what you feel is right and if I think you're going too far, I'll step in. But don't be worried, I think you should also have more faith in yourself to know you'll know when it's time to stop."

>>30462807
"Do these 'rumors' carry a lot of detail? About, WHY they want to try and break into Tartarus? Is it causing an even bigger panic than what's happening around the birdcage?" Flaming asks, worried if there will be anyone trying to stop their plans.

>>30462807
Flaming lets out a small snort, scratching at the ground nervously. "Alright, I'm not that good at holding back. Estuary, I think we BOTH know what you're after him for. And if you're looking to take his head now, you can forget it. He's tired, and I won't betray him. So unless you give me reason to believe you won't do anything to harm him here, I'm not saying a thing."
>>
>>30462815
>>30462853
As Amy blatantly points out EXACTLY where to go, Flaming's jaw drops, "AMY! Don't you know who this is?! T-this guy is trying to KILL Pryce!" she hastily whispers to Amy under her breath, panicked.
>>
>>30462807
Shei-Sher smiles, a twinkle of chagrin in his eye. Shei think's Buiwong is being facetious. Nevertheless Shei-Sher appreciates the humor and accommodations. Shei-Sher sighs with good humor and sits himself on a couch and pours himself a glass of grape juice, takes a sip and then grabs an apple. He lounges on the silken cushions as he snaps a bite in the apple and chews luxuriously. The song ends as he takes another bite into the apple. Shei lets the apple hang in his mouth as he brings his hooves together to applaud the performance.
>>
>>30462802
Flow smiles.
"You know, it does feel good to meet a fellow warrior," he revs up the Spinsaw once more, "Show me what you've got, Dire!"

As Vice and Trapper both step forwards, Flow puts his hoof out.
"No no, I can handle this myself."
He lunges forwards with a wide smile as he prepares to deliver two slashes with the Spinsaw.
[1d10+5]+2
[1d10+5]+2
>>
>>30462853

"Maybe I've had enough practice to branch out and push myself more..." Amy says with a contemplative nod. "But, remember, this is me. This could go really bad. At one point in my life, these rules were the only thing keeping me good."

>>30462861

"Whaaaaaat?" Amy laughs, waving a dismissive hoof. "I think you have the wrong pony. He was just saying that he's CONCERNED about Pryce!"
>>
>>30462866
[1d2]
[1d2]
>>
>>30462881
"But now is a different point in your life where you've had years of experience learning how to be better. A weapon's steel isn't meant to be 100% rigid, Amy: it is meant to bend slightly or else it will certainly break. I think learning to lighten up on yourself will be good for you."

>>30462881
Flaming's ears drop, "He's using a euphenis.. youfamism... errr, his words mean something else! When he says he's 'concerned' he doesn't mean for his well being, he means he's concerned about, you know, hunting him! It's just being subtle."
>>
>>30462807
KP walks forward, sitting by Wireframe.
>("Has it been doing that every time?")
He whispers to not be too disruptive.
>("...And can you lend me a piece of paper?")

>>30462807
"Take your time."
Pryce sits down as they rest.
"What happened in Agape?"
>>
>>30462916

"I'm just saying, Flaming. The consequences of me messing up could be SUUUUUPER bad. So, just be cautious."

>>30462916

"Why would he want to hunt Pryce!?"
>>
>>30462929
>Redoing Pryce's part.

"Take your time."
Pryce sits down as they rest.
"That's not true, we can live without those higher beings. It was their fault this happened, we just need their mistake to be dealt with and then things can start going right."
>>
>>30462815
Estuary raises an eyebrow, skeptically, but then nods in gratitude and counts out some tokens. "How many do you need?"

>>30462833
The energy extends in all directions, but most strongly to the right and left paths.

>>30462833
Voir reacts with little more than annoyance, flicking OG by the head, which causes a severe crack in his chassis.
>OG 2/3

>>30462853
"Well, of course there's wild speculation as to why, but the only thing that anyone can seem to agree on is that they want to get inside in the first place. Crazy stuff..."

>>30462853
"You don't have to, she just told me."

>>30462863
"I'm happy that you've enjoyed it so," the shadowy figure says, in Buiwong's distorted and two-sided voice. "But I've quite a many prayers to receive on this day. It seems one of the truly devoted has found my Heart. What have you to offer me?"

>>30462866
After Voir cuts into you, he nearly loses the upper hand, as you fight back with the Spinsaw. He throws one of his arms at its blades. His flesh gets jammed between the sawblade and the weapon's shaft; the arm is torn off, but the weapon is jammed. Smoke trails from his arm as it grows larger and the skin rots and falls off rapidly.
>Spinsaw jammed and disabled; repairing it will require 2 non-instant rolls

"YES!" Voir calls out. "That's it! That's the feeling! Come on, let's keep at it! Xiuhcoatl!"

He draws a golden serpent-like totem from his cloak and raises it to the sky. From the serpent's mouth fly bolts of lighting, which shoot up into the air, and then split and fall in a dense cloud.
>Roll 3 dodges, all as 1 instant action

>>30462881
"Oh no, she was correct," Estuary says.

>>30462916
"And you are also correct. In his experience, I see a bit of mine," Estuary says.

EJ backs off a little. "Hey... you can't be serious. That Pryce guy's a hero! He and his companions saved Fantasia!"

"I'm aware."

(1/2)
>>
>>30462929
"I don't know. It did it when I prayed into it," Wireframe says, panting, eyes twitching. "Here, you can go next. We should take turns. It's not right to be greedy before the gods."

>>30462947
"Even if that were true, how can anyone as small as mortals solve the problems of gods?" River asks. "It's their fault, but if it weren't for us, how could it have come about? We need a real, concrete solution to this, and... well, quite frankly it's out of our grasp. But perhaps not Mudi's or Amy's."
>>
>>30462964

"Well, if Volky and Zeta share, then we only need 18 more," Amy gives Volkama and Zjetya a 'pretty please' smile with big puppy dog eyes.

"But, if that's too many, we'll take whatever you can give- Wait, what!?" she suddenly does a double take. "That doesn't even make sense! You said 'friend of my friend'. You're giving us tokens because of THAT. SO..."

Amy pauses and puts her hoof to her chin in thought. She shrugs. "You know what? I don't really care. You're nice, so I won't ask."
>>
>>30462941
Flaming nods her head, "I'm aware, and, I thank you for putting your trust in me to watch out. I promise if I notice you getting too bad I'll step in, but don't worry, you'll be alright."

>>30462941
"Pryce told me, back before the Firmament broke, they tried to stop Buiwong with an artifact from Estuary's kingdom, and he had to destroy a cursed king and queen that were doomed. But Estuary thinks he killed them in cold blood and robbed the kingdom, he doesn't know the full story."

>>30462964
>To EJ
"Y-yeah... VERY crazy. Hope that all works out for them... and everyone else." She rubs her neck, "H-hey, Judgement, I was just wondering. Are you definitely going to stick around in the city? It's getting dangerous here so, my clan was about to take off. We could give you a ride somewhere if you wished?"

>>30462964
>>30462941
As Estuary confirms her suspicions, she gets in front of him, "Well, even if she did tell you, I'm not going to just let you go there if all you're going to do is kill our friend. He told me about you and why you're hunting him, and he says you have a huge misunderstanding!"
>>
>>30462964
Observer decides to follow the left paths in this case, making sure that Caw and the snake are safe before she peers onwards to attempt avoiding danger.

>Perception: Watch out for danger
[1d10+3]

>OG
Even with the chassis beginning to break, the command Observer gave it to protect continues to drive it forward. It charges Voir, once again trying to repeat it's previous action.

>Golem Charge
[1d10]
>>
>>30462964
"Ah piss..."
Flow tosses the weapon at the two clones, and takes out Schlangenschwert. He looks up at the clouds with a scowl.
"If there's some sort of being that can help me...just give me a hand, eh?"
He charges through the lightning, sword held high as he goes for Voir's other arm.
>sprinting
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]

>Attack
[1d10+6]
[1d10+6]

Meanwhile, the two goos catch the Spinsaw and look confused until they start trying to get the arm out.
>>"Ah piss...that spider lass better be alright..."
>"Don't worry so much, I have a feeling she'll be okay."
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30463001
>>30462964

"Hold on!" Amy says stepping between them. "If it's a misunderstanding, then they SHOULD talk to each other. A nice and honorable warrior like him shouldn't have to spend so much of his time angry."
>>
>>30462969
>"Whoa, are you alright? You look a little, er... you don't look good."
As she let's KP go next, he grabs a sheet and starts to write quickly, since this looks important for Wires.
>[I want to know why you "owe me one". We've fought and had our differences, so I'm confused as to why you'd help me in any way. Or why you had your spiders let me go up to this box thing. Oh, also, this is a kid version of Pryce, long story, so if you can send your answer to me, the one writing this, that'd be great.]
Once finished, KP sticks the paper in the chest.

>>30462969
"Well, like you just said. They needed us to have this happen, so if they couldn't start it themselves, then we can finish it."
Pryce says in a optimistic tone.
"I know trying to deal with all these demons is going to be a large problem, so we just need otdeal with it piece by piece. Like dealing with this Treibheanna clan. They're causing the most direct harm right now, so if we can stop this one group that'll be helping a lot of ponies, and can help give these refugees back their home."
>>
>>30462964
Shei-Sher puts the apple away on the table while staying on the couch "It's less an offering and more of an investment. I am sure your spiders got word of my schemes, so should you then am I right? Should I succeed you'll have an agreeable and compassionate commander of Demons for you to weave your webs with. Our company shall grow closer to you as a natural result of jolly cooperation and perhaps we might all learn to get along, or at least appear so. Should I fail.. well that is my life clinging over Tartarus's edge so I very well intend not to. And what I ask of you is but a droplet of your power into this Chalice."
Shei-Sher holds out his hoof and the Chalice of Tartarus appears.

"If not for reward's sake maybe you will as a wedding present."
>>
>>30463025
"We can't just lead a pony who's trying to murder Pryce right to him! Even if they DO just talk, Pryce would never trust us again giving him up like that!"
>>
>>30463063

"Pryce can handle himself. Besides, we'd be with him."
>>
>>30463010
>OG Dodge
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30463037
The figure stops playing. "Kid... I don't know a more eloquent way of puttin' this: You dumb as a rock. Ain't nobody getting married at eleven years old that's gettin' my blessing. How long you known this girl? Uh-uh, hell no, I ain't lettin' that happen. And ain't nobody gettin' married in the Abyss. I ain't stickin' around in there any longer than I have to to reclaim myself."

A sheet of paper appears before the figure, and you hear Wireframe and KP speaking in muffled tones.

>>30463033
More spiders enter the room and are sucked into the box. KP starts to feel a bit dizzy, similar to how Wireframe appears. "Maybe... we both ought to wait a little before we keep using this," Wireframe says. "Faith is an exhausting thing."

>>30463033
"Tell me something I don't know," River says bitterly. "Pretty words like that aren't going to solve much. By the sounds of things, the Treibheanna are a large and powerfully-connected group. And they're highly active. We can't fortify ourselves soon enough... I'd support even a demon lord Mudi now, if it could perhaps deter them. I doubt I'm the only one."

>>30463001
"Did he or did he not kill my lord?" Estuary asks.

>>30463001
"Well, no... I was going to see if I could help a few mortals before I left, but what Metatron's done is so far outside my ability to deal with that I can't stick around," EJ says.
>>
>>30463000
"I didn't lie, though I was speaking somewhat ironically-- in some ways, our paths are like that of friends. But it's nothing I wish to share. He killed my lord, and that's all I require."

>>30463010
You proceed down the left hall, more dim than the last. In this room are more grave-guarding statues, only these ones are designed like farmers, carrying sacks of wheat. At the end of the hall is a faint glimmer of an incense-carrying pot. But, before you proceed further, a pinecone rolls toward you.

>>30463023
>>30463010
OG and Flow weave through the lighting, periodically getting zapped, they strike together and sever Voir Dire's left arm, causing it to rapidly decay and rot. But Voir grins as they close the distance. He headbutts Flow into a cluster of lightning arrows, shocking and burning much of his body.
>Flow 3/5
With his free hoof, he readies a kick toward the OG... but before it connects, the VG shoves OG out of the way, taking the brunt of the attacks.
>OG 0/2
OG sees that the VG lays inert with a gaping hole in its chest.

Voir Dire crouches, his legs tensing, as he launches himself headfirst at Flow. [1d10+5] [1d10+5] [1d10+5] +2

The Spinsaw is fixed.
>>
>>30463000
Volkama and Zjetya look at their pile of coins. "Err... give us a moment to think it over," Zjetya says.
>>
>>30463075
"Pryce is also tired. We're ALL tired. I don't want him to have to fight for his life a single day after we all barely escaped with our own... but, I suppose if we're ALL there Estuary can't take on all of us. I'm worried he'll still be mad though..."

>>30463109
>to EJ
"Us too, a few of our number are helping out a few more mortals but we're leaving soon. I would offer you a ride on our ship if you'd like, it's starting to get a bit cramped but I'm sure my clan wouldn't object too much. Is there anywhere in particular you wanted to go?"

>>30463109
"...as I am made to understand it, your lord was dead long before Pryce did whatever he did. I believe he could explain more of the situation but," she stomps a hoof, "I won't let you see him on my watch unless you swear on your word to push off the hunt for a single day."
>>
>>30463116
>>"Oi!"
Trapper throws the Spinsaw at Flow, who's still smoldering from the lightning strikes.
He puts Schlangenschwert on his back, and grabs the Spinsaw, reving it up as Voir Dire charges at him, and he aims its rotating blade right for his skull.
[1d10+3]+2
[1d10+3]+2
>>
>>30463116

"I understand," Amy says with a grim nod. "Of course, I can't let you kill my friend, either. I'd let you beat him up. He probably deserves it. But, we both have our duties. About those coins, though..."

She then turns to Zjetya and Volkama. "You know there's lots of hugs in it for both of you," she says with puppy dog eyes again. "And, of course, the stronger WE get, the less danger you'll have to put yourselves in," she adds with a laugh.
>>
>>30463143

"Pryce is ALWAYS mad," Amy says with a wave of a dismissive hoof.
>>
>>30463144
[1d2]
[1d2]
>>
>>30463116
Observer scans the pinecone to see if it might have healthy seeds that caw could peck at, confused as to how one got down here and what threw it. After inspecting the pinecone, Observer peers back at the incense-carrying pot and attempts to see through the darkness at what it is before approaching.

>Analyze pinecone to see if it's safe and seedy
[1d10]
>Fourth Eye: Peer past darkness
[1d10]

>OG
Upon seeing the Void Golem being heavily injured, it's protocol mistakes it for an ally being killed. With one ally down, Observer's Golem begins to overdrive it's systems, ready to fall in place of any others.

>Attempt recovery
[1d10]
>>
>>30463109
KP sits down as he grows dizzy, holding a hoof to his head.
>"Phew, you aren't kidding... Didn't feel like this last time."

>"...So, I guess you were doing a lot of these then. You must really trust him."

>>30463109
"But hey're only one group, and we have a name. I'd rather take my chances on dealing with this one group rather than trusting somepony claiming they can fix everything at once."
Pryce retorts, though he looks to the ground in reflection.
"It's something at least. Having something we can see and face instead of a potential outcome, it feels better to trust it."
>>
>>30463159
Flaming snickers, "T-that's not true, he's not ALWAYS mad. Just... sorta most of the time."
>>
>>30463109
Shei-Sher's face quickly melts into a grimace "Well that is quite rude". Shei-Sher picks up his apple and points it at Buiwong "You should have more faith in me. Supposedly there are quite a number of people that do." He bites into the apple and chews, quicker this time, less leisurely. And swallows. "Do you mind explaining that to me while I'm here? I can't remember doing anything quite so fabulous to deserve the title of demi-god. I mean.. Demi-god." He chuckles a bit pridefully "Not to say the flattery falls flat but it sound's a little much. Maybe, prophet? or saint? but demi-god" Shei-Sher chuckles again "That is something."

Shei-Sher notices the piece of paper slip before the figure's hooves "err.. what is that? Have you forgotten to dream up a p.o. box?" Shei-Sher says with good humor and some suspicion. He swears he can hear his friend's voice coming from the paper.
>>
>>30463143
"Thank you, but I think I'll stick on my own for a while," EJ says.

>>30463143
"He has killed my lord, nonetheless. I will see him on my time. Thank you for your help," Estuary says with a slight bow.

>>30463148
Volkama and Zjetya make small groans and attempt to look away from your puppy dog eyes. "Very well, you may take them," Volkama concedes. "But only if you get something truly useful for all of us, not just yourselves."

Estuary gives you the 18 tokens you asked for, and then turns to leave.

>>30463167
OG gets back up.

The pinecone is an ordinary pinecone. As you attempt to peer through the shadows, a single figure parts the shadows ahead as though they were ordinary curtains. It's Yes Mare, and the shadows are sucked into purple gems that are embedded in her arms and forehead. She has no weapons on her, but a black dress with a white scarf, as well as a small, pyramid-like machine that floats beside her. Caw chirps in alarm, and the snake attempts to hide in your bag.

>>30463201
"No, I just now wrote the one, and I'm already worn out," Wireframe sighs.

>>30463201
"But it's not just the one group!" River shouts. "The whole world is drowning like this, and at best, our efforts are only delaying the inevitable-- by what, weeks? Days? Hours? If not the Treibheanna, it's going to be another group! And then after them, another!"
>>
>>30463144
The headbutt slams you into the dirt, but you flip around and sever Voir Dire's head in a single slash, leaving him only with his legs. Now headless and armless, his body simply kicks the dropped lightning-weapon at Vice, and drop-kicks Trapper.
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5] +2
>Flow 0/4

>>30463214
"You're owed a little credit for breakin' the Firmament, kid, but clearly that's gone to ya head if you gonna marry a filly you known for a fuckin' two weeks," the figure says. "The followers are big fans for what you done. Careful, or with all the energy that's leakin' into the world, it just might come true."

"This here's a prayer. It's a story of someone's misery and woes. And they're puttin' me back together."

The figure takes the prayer into the shadows, and stuffs it into its mouth. Within the dark, the figure's body shudders, and from head to hoof, its skin rises up in scales and flutters back down in some grotesque, molting-like process. It shudders in immense delight.
>>
>>30463277
Observer's own instincts give him a full sense of fear for being near what should be his hunter. However, despite his fear he speaks to Yes Mare much like he would to Buiwong. "It's been some time since we last met, Yes Mare. Are you still seeking to drag me back into the void or has something along your travels changed your mind yet?" Observer asks. Even with his calm demeanor, his paranoia forces him to immediately begin scanning Yes Mare for weaknesses to possibly escape from her.

>Analyze: Yes Mare
[1d10+1]
>Homing Magic generation
[1d10+1]

>OG
With it's chassis heavily damaged and nearing it's own destruction, the golem has begun exerting it's remaining power into overdrive to fight until it has broken.

>Golem Overdrive Severe Slam: Voir's Torso
[1d10]
>>
>>30463277

"Well, if I have a choice, I'll try," Amy says to Volkama. "But, it seems kinda random. I mean, if I get better at casting spells, that'd be good for all of us, right? Then, I can help out more around the ship and stuff. And, heal better. And scout like Shei does. And, tick ponies!"

Amy takes the coins from everyone, and says, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she gives each of them a hug, including Estuary.

>>30463203

As Estuary turns to leave, Amy elbows Flaming. "If you want to protect Pryce, you better get moving, Shortyhorns."

>>30463277

Amy turns and trots over to the vendor with the 30 coins. She takes 15 for herself.

"Um... How does this work," she asks out loud, looking confused. "I want something to make me better at using spells..."
>>
>>30463284
Flow struggles to get up and regenerate his missing pieces.
>Escape Artist

Meanwhile, the other goos try tackling Voir's headless armless body to the ground.
>DC-1
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30463277
>"Heh, I haven't seen anypony this worn out from writing since I started taking classes at the Church."
KP jokes to try and lighten moods.
>"How many more of these are you planning to write?"

>>30463277
"And eventually those groups will run out! These demons have to have an end to their numbers, they can't last forever."
Pryce says, standing up.
"And the whole plan around Mudi involves making her strong to get demons in line. If we take out the leader of the Treibheanna, then the rest will stop because we showed we're stronger. And less groups will start because they will know we're stronger and can stop them!"
>>
>>30463277
Flaming nods her head, "I understand. It is nice enough to know that you are surviving and doing well for yourself. If you find yourself in need of an air-ship, I do have a conch you can try giving a call."

>>30463277
Flaming grunts as he gives her a bow, "On your time? Then you are NOT going right for our air-ship? I do not need to follow you to make sure of that, Esturary?"

>>30463341
"Huh? do you mean I should follow him to be safe?"

>>30463284
>>30463341
As Zjetya and Volkama offer up their coins, bringing our total to 30, Flaming smiles widely, and bows her head towards the pair. "Yes, of course we will. Thank you so much, I promise to repay you for this somehow. Most likely in battle but, let's see if I can figure something else out."

>To the stands
>>
>>30463284
Shei-Sher looks on at the figure's display of shuddering. He is a tad weirded out "...charming.."

Shei-Sher sighs exasperated, and touches his forehead for a moment before bringing his head back up and speaking "I didn't want to say this but I suppose you are the type to give me a hard time about this..." Shei-Sher inhales deeply "I come from a world of civility. And though I might have been brought up by a lunatic with little regard for chastity, I fully endorse Union Church values. And Amy has become overwhelmingly... well lets just say she's been overwhelming. If I am to consummate what we have, you're damn right it is going to be under matrimony!"
Shei-Sher says quite sober in his way of speaking.

"Imagine what we could accomplish Buiwong. A faithful prophet, already quite popular among the spiders married to the Queen of Demons. What a name! You will surely accumulate thousands mor- no, millions of more followers will bow their back before your alter! -And perhaps you won't take my word for it, very well. That is fair.. you are in Tartarus however. And what little bit of yourself in there is collecting the other little bits of yourself, I would imagine that's quite strenuous. It just so happens I am making a trip to Tartarus. So tell me, what can I do for you?"
>>
>>30463371

"He DID sound pretty determined."
>>
>>30463353
"However many it takes," Wireframe sighs. "But you should go back to your older self, I don't want to see you get worn out and dissipate because you use up all of Calque's magic like this."

>>30463353
"They outnumber us by a magnitude that none of us can comprehend, Pryce," River sighs. "But what if they are allied with the Treibheanna? Or what if someone else takes them over? What if we can't even touch their leader? There are so many reasons why just killing some demon isn't going to solve this."

>>30463330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbT5T35aUUE
Yes Mare crosses her hooves. "Tell me why you're so intent on staying in this world." You notice that her voice has lost its robotic intonation and gained some semblance of a personality. "What do you find valuable about it? It's no different than another world that you could have one day been dispatched to."

You charge 6 orbs.

>>30463347
>Flow 11/4

The goos manage to knock Voir Dire down by tripping him, but his attacks have killed the both of them. Voir lies inert for a second.

>>30463330
OG flies over Voir, missing him by an inch.

>>30463341
>>30463371
EJ says her goodbyes to you, casting suspicious glares at Estuary, who bows his goodbye and leaves. Zjetya and Volkama are both rather bitter over giving up their tokens. "We get first dibs on any treasure the two of you obtain in Tartarus or otherwise," Volkama groans.
>>
>>30463389
"I'm not in Tartarus yet, dummy. Even I can't transcend the Great Seal. Which is why I'm comin' with you, and Mudi knows it. And no matter who ends up goin' in the lake, they ain't gonna be no Queen of Demons. Title like that still belongs to the little pretty lady, the Accuser. You offerin' me nothin' I ain't already gainin'."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t5hDj4TDPI
"Speaking of which... Since when are those goats yours to bargain with?"

The shadowy figure clenches its hoof, and suddenly it were as though a dozen appendages took hold of your stomach, clutching it with just enough force-- just barely edging at the borders of pain.

"They, and you, are mine."

>>30463371
>>30463341
Along your way to the altars, you find one of the ghostly mares, and she instructs you on how to operate them. Amy feeds it fifteen tokens, and pulls a chain located on the tip of the dragon statue's tail. A slot on the dragon's stomach opens, and out pops an egg. The egg cracks open, revealing a sheet of parchment, torn from some magic grimoire.

Flaming goes the same, and her egg hatches into a small, rainbow-colored beetle shell.

Volkama and Zjetya look around, apparently expecting a little more fanfare. "Well, what do they DO?"
>>
>>30463443
>>30463371

Appear puts her piece of paper on the ground and lowers her head to ground level like a dog expecting something fun to happen for playtime. As it does nothing, she starts to make anxious sounds. Then, she starts to whine.

She looks up to Flaming. "I get a piece of PAPER!? And, you got a pretty thing!? Let's trade!"
>>
>>30463438
>"I should... But I can't leave you here if just one of those prayers leaves you this worn out too. Somepony has to keep an eye on you, especially in some random place like this."

>>30463438
"We'll deal with those questions when we come to them. It may not be a perfect plan, but right now its something that *has* to be done, for their sake."
Pryce says, looking out at the mass of refugees.
"I don't know how it'll be done, but I'll find a way."
>>
>>30463438
Flow grabs Schlangenschwert, and uses the Inheritance before he stumbles up to Voir, and slams his sword onto his body.
>Suppress
[1d10+4]
>>
>>30463438
>>30463413
Flaming bows graciously to EJ and gives Estuary a cold stare as he leave. "Hmmm. No. Let him go. I sense he'll probably let it go, and even if he doesn't, I know where he's going if he intends to check out the ship."

She smiles, and looks up to Amy, "Besides, you were wrong: Pryce ISN'T on the ship, he decided to check out Fantasia ahead of time before we went there, he and River took a Corridor. So even if he goes there he won't find him."

>>30463438
>>30463443
Flaming looks up to the dragon statue as their hard-earned / hard-borrowed tokens are fed into the slot of the machine, and like an excited child looks eagerly at the eggs that crack open out of it. "Ooooh, what's in it, what's in it?" As they pop out to reveal a sheet of parchment, and then another to reveal a rainbow-colored beetle shell, Flaming looks at her beetle shell with awe at its shininess, but confusion at its function.

"That's... a good question. Hey!" She shouts at one of the ghostly mares, "Can you tell us how we work these?"

When Amy starts to wine, Flaming purses her lips, "Huh? But... but I kinda like mine. W-we still don't know what they do, let's find out and THEN maybe I'll switch?"
>>
>>30463443
Shei-Sher hunches over on the couch, his glance falling down to the floor, but he tilts his head back up to give Buiwong a fierce and honest glare

>Since when are those goats yours to bargain with?"
"They never were. A desperate situation was thrown onto me and I was not thinking straight. My mind was in complete disarray. it is a weakness of mine I am disgusted with. So rest assured it will never happen again."

Shei-Sher clings onto his sense of serenity. Whatever happens, it can't possibly be worse than what Miracle had done to him "However, allow me to say. I do belong to you, but those goats own themselves. I entered a contract with you the day the firmament broke when you gave me something in return for nothing. A chance to save Gabriele. My kin however offer up prayers that mutually beneficial."
>>
>>30463438
"The void could not satiate my hunger, in all honesty I merely found a device that had taken me into this world. Like a fish that was pulled out from it's vast ocean and into a boat, I was pulled from the void into a world that could possibly hold the secret to satiating my hunger eternally." Observer says, his gaze inspecting the pyramid device.

>Analyze: Pyramid
[1d10+1]

"I held no values in anything. I had no knowledge to the unique features that come with learning how emotions function and what drives simple mortals. However, having something small can be quite satisfying when it continues to gradually feed you..." Observer says, keeping in mind Caw to try and interrupt the nervousness Yes Mare brings to Observer. "Besides... The world I am in does not matter to me, I want to evolve beyond what my kind are capable of."

>OG
Even after missing, the golem turns and attempts to repeat his previous overdriven attack.

>Golem Overdrive Severe Slam Mk. II: Voir's Torso
[1d10]
>>
>>30463458
>>30463479
"Well, now, hold on, hold on!" Volkama insists. "Perhaps we should find an appraiser before we go off and toss away that hard-earned work."

>>30463463
"Fine, bring the rest of 'em in here..." Wireframe says.

>>30463463
"Pryce. You don't have a plan, do you? You keep saying you'll 'find a way,' but a way has already been found, even if you don't damn well like it!" River growls.

>>30463497
"But all of the data that you obtain here is going to become obsolete when this world falls apart. And it doesn't have long left. Where are you going to go? What will become of you? Will you go back to the void again? You'd just be deleted, and the whole journey would be a waste."

The pyramid is some kind of ever-shifting matter defined by Yes Mare's perception, capable of mimicking most of her powers.

Yes Mare frowns when she sees and hears Caw sticking out of your hair. "What's that?"

>>30463467
>>30463497
The two of you crush Voir Dire's body. Now all that's left is to sever the last of his limbs and figure out what else you must do to kill him.

>>30463489
"Own themselves?"

The room shakes as a thousand voices erupt in laughter, and then all halt at once. "They don't even own the steps they took through the wilderness. Do you think you got through that relatively unscathed on your own talent? No. I may be split into billions of pieces, but I am always with you, guiding the way you turn your head, guiding the steps you take, guiding what you see and what lies beyond the corner. I. Am. Their. God."

The grip releases you. "And you damn well better hope it don't happen again. I'll protect you from the God of Tartarus best I can. He ain't got no claim to none of mine."

>Paused
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.