[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't be her slave.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 15

File: 1499117749673.png (748KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499117749673.png
748KB, 800x800px
You wouldn't be her slave.
>>
>>30461997
Dumb spamnigger
>>
>>30461997
Fuck off spamming nigger
>>
Wrong
>>
File: 1057957.png (1MB, 2000x2409px) Image search: [Google]
1057957.png
1MB, 2000x2409px
>>30461997
You're right, I wouldn't, because she's not my waifu. I would be pic related's slave though.
>>
>>30461997
Her husband is.
>>
>>30461997
I'd much rather be her master.
>>
File: 1448693982184.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1448693982184.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>30461997
this makes me want some anon the salve green. kinda like Slave Pony general, but reversal of roles

>being royals is a lot work, it requires Shining Armor and Princess Cadance to attend a number of social gatherings
>those gatherings range from public appearances with neighboring diplomats to readings with local school ponies except during changeling terror attacks...doubt Shining will ever live that one down
>sometimes the ever popular duo even have to attend events taking place at the same time
>divide and conquer.exe
>on this occasion, Shining was off to the commissioning of Equestria's newest airship, the SS Reckless
>that left Cadance with overseeing the opening ceremony of the Crystal Empire's bi-yearly exotic creature auction
>"see ya honey!"
"yeah, yeah. see ya, go have fun playing with your 'toy'...while I'm stuck here"
>kiss on cheek.jpeg
>"thanks, I knew you'd be excited for me. You know how much I love military stuff!"
>Shining briskly walks out the door
>'blue magic' encased door' SLAM!
>ug, I should have said "heads" during that coin flip
>>
>>30463608
Unf
>>
>>30463608
Go on
>>
>>30461997
No but I'd be her daughters slave
>>
File: WaifuMaterial.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WaifuMaterial.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
>>30464624
This, fucking this
>>
File: Octavia21.png (473KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Octavia21.png
473KB, 1024x1024px
>>30462045
>not wanting to be the burro's slave
>>
>being a slave
I'm still waiting on my 20 acres and a mule you damn crackas
>>
>>30461997
Well duh, I'm not a nigger so of course I wouldn't.
>>
who is she?
>>
>>30464752
>Not wanting to be the slave of the entire music club.
>>
File: 1484675993392.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484675993392.png
18KB, 450x450px
>>30464715
>ywn grow up from a young(er) age as Flurry's lifelong protector/servant
>ywn be surprised when she thinks of you as a friend and not a slave
>ywn fall in love when she thinks of you as more than a friend
>>
File: 1469666796510.gif (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469666796510.gif
4MB, 640x360px
>>30464269
>>30464610
I'll try never finished my BA, let's see what my shit AA can do

>>30463608
>the chariot gradually comes to a halt
>you check your mane and adjust your crown one last time before stepping off
>before you is a scene right out of one of those Brüder Grimm horror stories
>sketchy looking ponies line the venue's chariot valet drive
>competing sales pitches “tickets, get your tickets here!” can be off in the distance
>rows of what appear to be BDSM gear line the walkway to the auction’s circus tent of an epicenter
>alright Caddy, you can do this. Smile and wave, just like any other public appearance…except this one is a whole lot more dirty, creepy, and GROSS! /Shudder/
>you enter the dimly light, smoke filled tent from the South end
>near the entrance some business savvy griffins have set up shop selling various carnival foods and cider
>the East and West walls are lined with the “inventory” up for auction
>in the center there’s rows upon rows of folding chairs facing the focal point of it all, the auction block
>the majority of the attendees still haven’t taken their seats yet, they’re either touring what is up for bid or socializing in small herds over a round of cider
>Aunty always said, “If you arrive on time, you’re late”
>might as well go see what poor creatures are on the block this time around
>>
File: satisfaction guaranteed.jpg (212KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction guaranteed.jpg
212KB, 500x705px
>>30465555
>Manticores, Timberwolves, Bugbears, Chimeras, a Cockatrice (at least the seller has enough brains to blindfold him) all thoroughly locked in binds and chain
>nothing you haven’t seen before, Twilight’s tour of the Everfree Forest really expanded your feral creature internal encyclopedia
>you ponder what kind of rush these buyers get out of keeping such vile beasts
>as you walk down the seemingly endless rows of stalls, one creature in particular catches your eye
>green skinned, nearly completely bald cept’ for a patch of fur on its head and neck, lanky expenditures, round head, standing ‘upright’? Reminds you of an ape
>he even comes complete with a set of cloths; white tee shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of closed hoof horseshoes
“w-what in Equestria is that?”
>did you just say that out loud?
>FLASH
>BANG
>“Why HELLoOO, if it isn’t Mia Mora Cadenza, fancy meeting YOU here!”
>before you stands none other than…Discord; dressed to the nines in a tuxedo, monoglass and all
>stupid, stupid, you HAD to ask didn’t you "Cadenza”??
“h-hehe, heyyy Discord”
>”so what inquiries can I answer for my favorite stepniece?”
>he leans into your left and ear and whispers “you know, your Aunt Celly and I had a fling a Millennium or two ago, we’re practically family you and I!”
>Aunt Celly, fling, Discord!! BLAH! It’s going to take some heavy cider to erase that one
“Uhhh, I was just wondering. What do you call that “creature” you have up for auction
>“OhHHHH him, thought you wanted to know more about your dear old Uncle”
>small violin is whipped and begins to play
> ‘cry’ ‘sniffle’ “no one ever asks about poor old me”
>now you’ve done it
“no, no, that’s not what I meant. I mean…how are you today?”
>why exactly are you entertaining this routine gimmick again?
>>
File: 1471632457688.jpg (42KB, 358x412px) Image search: [Google]
1471632457688.jpg
42KB, 358x412px
>>30466355
>“well if you must ask, I’m doing just fine actually! ‘squeeze hug engaged’ Better than ever now that I’m spending time with my ONLY stepniece”
“t-that’s great to hear” as you struggle to breath in his embrace
“so…about the hairless ape”
>“Ah, him. Well you see, I was transdimensional safariing [snap of a finger, both of you are wearing tan billed hats and cargo vests, of course he’d do that] the other day with the boyz, that Smooze is such a riot! And somehow I ended up in the 3rd dimension”
>“usually I only venture there for desert warfare entertainment purposes, but that day I found myself in a dimly light dungeon of sorts”
>“To my dismay, I discovered this sad chap glued to a computer screen (think magic picture box, beyond your puny pony mind’s comprehension)”
“So you decided it was better to capture him and sell him into slavery to highest bigger?” ‘eye roll’
>“Huh?? Oh heavens no, I took him home with me to help him find a mate
“’mate’…as in lover?”
>“why YES, he looked so lonely sitting there all alone browsing something his kind calls 9000, robot or another. So I took him under my wing”
> “show him the ropes, learn the art of wooing, sliding in them ‘DMs’ as the kids say”
>[internal /love/ talents laughing intensifies]
“hehe, I take it that didn’t go as planned?”
>” why Y-no actually…he’s hopeless”
>>
File: cadance isn't amused.png (224KB, 814x982px) Image search: [Google]
cadance isn't amused.png
224KB, 814x982px
>>30466391
“couldn’t you just have taken him back home then?”
>”About that, you see, I tried to but when we finally got back there, the dungeon (and entire dwelling for that matter) was completely empty, bare, clean, no sign of ANYpony”
>“Well there was one item left, some book titled: How to Flee the Country for Dummies. His caretakers must have packed up and jumped ship”
>feels.jpeg
> “so I did what any good God Father would do, PUT HIM UP FOR SALE! He certainly can’t continue to hang with me, cramps up my style FAR too much.”
>eye roll round 2 or 3, whose counting
> “Hmm, ah but to answer your original question! He’s called a ‘Human’, NEET if you want to get technical”
>>
>>30466428
Im interested.
>>
>>30466428
moar
>>
>>30464773
Someone post the pastebin link already.
>>
>>30464773
That opens the door for so many crazy and erotic situations. I like this idea. I like it a lot.
>>
>>30467269
I don't know what link you're talking about.
https://pastebin.com/DMpdbbDa
>>
File: 1452736888798.gif (643KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1452736888798.gif
643KB, 400x388px
>>30466428
>the tent’s intercom crackles to life
>”Fillies and gentlecolts if –
>“AND DRACONEQUUS!!”
>he slides over your right shoulder now, “gosh these auctions can be SO unaccommodating at times, it makes one almost believe that what they’re doing is wrong or something”
>"Fillies, gentlecolts, and *grumble* Draconequus, if you can please take your seats. We’ll begin the Crystal Empire’s 4th bi-annual Exotic Creature Auction shortly!”
>“well you heard the pony, this Draconequus has bids to make, bits to burn….PRICES TO INFLATE! HAHA”
>was that thunder and lightning striking behind him?
>“Anywho, it was great catching up with my favorite stepniece; we’ll have to do tea sometime…perhaps tomorrow!”
“Actu-“
>“Nope! I won’t have it any other way. I’ll take time out of my OH SO BUSY schedule just for you”
>a calendar is popped into existence and tossed into a materialized shredder
>“Tomorrow afternoon it is, I can’t wait for a tea date with just us girls!”
>Celestia, he’s wearing a sundress now
“t-that…will be lovely Discord! I’ll see you tomorrow then”
>it took all your years of princessdom training to hold yourself back from hoofing him right in the face
>sigh, so much for your afternoon hooficure tomorrow
>“Toodles!”
>And with a flash and smoke screen he’s gone
>intercom crackle
>right, you have an auction to kick off
>>
>>30468639
Bump for more.
>>
>>30468639
Yes
>>
Slavemaster Pony >>>>>>>>>> Slave Pony
>>
>>30471037
Being slavemaster's slavepony>>>>>>>>Slavemaster Pony >>>>>>>>>> Slave Pony
>>
>>30471054
As long as there's a pony in charge.
>>
File: hoofsies.gif (4MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
hoofsies.gif
4MB, 704x396px
>>30468639
dat character limit cap doh

>the auction opening went off without a hitch
>wave and look pretty.png
>the head auctioneer even let you ring the bell that signifies the start of the bidding
>after your time on stage was done, you were seated at the VIP bidders’ area along the North West side of the tent near the stage
>wow, didn’t know Sandy Shores had a thing for exotics
>OMG, is that Countess Coloratura?!
>so this must be how they make such unique Las Pegasus shows
>‘light shoulder tap’
>“Princess, may I fetch you something to drink?” the waiter pony asks
>huh, as you turn away from scoping out fellow attendees
“Just a glass of water will be fine”
>“coming right up”
>your attention is grabbed by the scene taking place on stage
>>
File: 1451611553150.png (347KB, 1616x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451611553150.png
347KB, 1616x1200px
>>30471295
>“FILLIES AND GENTLECOLTS, TODAY BEFORE YOU STANDS AN EXTREMELY RARE CREATURE. THIS ONE COMES ALL THE WAY FROM THE WILD EVERFREE FOREST REGION OF PONYVILLE”
>“WITH THE BODY OF A DRAGON AND HEAD OF CHICKEN, IT IS TRULY ONE OF KIND”
>“FIRST DISCOVERED BY THE PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP HERSELF, THE COCKATRACE POSSESSES THE ABILITY TO TURN ENTIRE PONIES INTO STONE WITH JUST ITS STARE ALONE. THIS CREATURE IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART”
>“WITH THAT SAID, LET’S START THE BIDDING OFF RIGHT. CAN I GET A 10,000 BITS? 10,0000 BITS PLEASE!!”
>a well to do looking mare sitting near you raises her paddle high
>“10,000!” the auctioneer cries out
>“10,000, 10,000 *badada ‘auctioneer ramble’ babdada* “20,000! CAN I GET A 20,000?!"
>paddle near front row (held by a claw, gee wonder who that could be) is quickly raised
> “20,000, 20,000 *badada ‘auctioneer ramble’ babdada* CAN I GET A 30,000?!”
>the VIP booth mare places her paddle in the air once more
>”Ehhem, your water mam” the waiter pony has returned
>you grab the glass and give him a couple bits for tip
>“thank you, is there anything else I can get for you?”
“No, that w-
>your sentence is interrupted by the ensuing chaos of the bidding war, Discord is yelling some sort of profanity now
“Actually, I’ll take a cider”
>bidding chaos in background.wav
“make it a double”
>“certainly”
>the waiter hurries off
>this is going to be a long day, you deserve a drink or two or five
>>
File: Sapphire_Shores_ID_S4E19.png (69KB, 200x238px) Image search: [Google]
Sapphire_Shores_ID_S4E19.png
69KB, 200x238px
>>30471295
>Sandy Shores
Oops, meant Sapphire Shores
>>
bump
Cause I might write a green on this topic later
>>
>>30472890
doitfaggot
>>
>>30473078
This

Or we just move it over to the slave general, I'm sure they won't mind some additional green
>>
>>30473097
They're all about Anon enslaving pones though, not pones enslaving Anon.
>>
File: smug wojak vs normies.jpg (103KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak vs normies.jpg
103KB, 633x758px
>>30461997
Nope she's shit I wouldnt

Chrysalis/Celestia/Luna/Twilight however
>>
>>30473147
Long time spg regular here. People have thrown up the idea of anon-slave greens before and the thread was pretty receptive to it. None have happened yet afaik other than maybe a one-shot or two
>>
>>30473587
>receptive
>don't produce
>>
>>30473587
I've floated the idea there and had people take issue with it.
>>
>>30473672
They were probably upset because it's harder to write a white knight insert as a slave now SiM on the other hand...
>>
>>30473822
SiM is literally founded on and named after the premise of Anon owning ponies as slaves.
Honestly, I think no one writes slave-Anon cause too many faggots need muh wish fulfillment to enjoy a story.
>>
>>30473847
>SiM is literally founded on and named after the premise of Anon owning ponies as slaves
Yeah that's true, but they just seem more open to off the wall shit. Whether it be fetish to tourture, they're cool with it. Pretty sure there's even an anon slave under NM green in the pastebin
>>
>>30473880
Honestly, I'm willing to believe that. As much as bondage is haram to me, I've found bdsm enthusiasts to be very chill, reasonable people.
>>
>>30473672
>>30473822
>>30473847
>>30473880
>>30473884
Please ignore the 2-3 samefags who will respond to anything they don't personally approve of in the slave pony general with "go back to SiM". The decision was made after the second scruffening to specifically not be exclusively white knights in that thread. It just so happens that the majority of stories are, but besides those raging faggots anyone is free to write whatever. The only thing that might be more SiM-esque is if it focuses on sexualizing the slavery and bondage themes
>>
>>30474436
but what do when those samefags are the only response a green gets?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.