[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing a Letter to Somepony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 589735937368.png (561KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
589735937368.png
561KB, 1280x808px
Whether you learned something meaningful you wish to share or just want to vent your frustrations, be sure to let your beloved or hated pony know.

Dear Luna,

I writing this letter to you to let you know that I appreciate everything you have done. I know in the past you have done some things you may regret. But I want you to know that you are still loved.
You remind me of myself. I too have shouldered the burdens of my past. But you taught me to let them go and press on forward. Sure it lingers from time to time but at this point it is making my life a little more bearable. I'll keep on moving forward in hopes to find my place in this world much like you have found yours.

Thanks again.

Sincerely, Anon

P.S.
Tell your sister she is a Cunt.
>>
>>30453910
Dear OP,

You're a faggot.

Sincerely, /mlp/
>>
>>30453910
>your sisters a cunt
yeah, darth tantabus did nothing wrong :((((
>>
File: 20170703_144215.png (46KB, 299x182px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_144215.png
46KB, 299x182px
Im not sure anymore....
>>
>>30453910
Dear Twilight

I'll see you soon

Sincerely, anon
>>
>>30453910
Dear every pony in equestria,

How do you manage to be so retarded all of the time? Watching you trying to solve problems makes me want to die. Regardless, you are all a very qt so it's okay.

Sincerely,

Someone with IQ >50
>>
>>30453910
Dear op,
You're an edgy little faggot. Get fucked.

Best wishes,
/mlp/
>>
Dear anyone from Equestria

I wan sum fuk

Sincerely yours, Anon
>>
>>30453910
Dear Twilight:

I'm writing this letter to say to you that I want to be in Equestria with you right now. You know that I love you so much, and that I'll do anything for you. I just want to hug you, kiss you, cuddle with you, go stargazing, read books together..., you get what I mean.

The point is, I need you, and I can't live without you. I love you, Twi. And I hope that one day we'll be together and happy, cherising the company and the love for each other.

Thanks for making my life happier.

With love, Anon
>>
File: poni.gif (902KB, 413x300px) Image search: [Google]
poni.gif
902KB, 413x300px
Dear poni

Is poni poni? Can you poner a poner? Is Anon for rape?

I like to poni poni
I like to poni poni
I like to poni poni
You like to PONI

What is rape? Baby don't rape me, no more

poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni poni

also
>rape

Sincerly yours, Anon
>>
File: Suri_Polomare_a_best.png (304KB, 2917x2825px) Image search: [Google]
Suri_Polomare_a_best.png
304KB, 2917x2825px
Dear Suri Polomare,

I heard about what happened to you in Prim Hemline's competition. I'm sure you're used to getting hate mail relating to that, but this isn't hate mail. This is support and an offer.
This is coming from someone who knows you're right when you say that everyone has to look out for themselves - in the big city or otherwise. Someone who knows that, in the real world, it's impossible to climb a ladder without stepping on some faces, no matter what ponies like Rarity or Coco Pommel might believe.
And I'm sure you've the one getting exploited by someone more than a few times, and now that you've tried being the exploiter, and it backfired on you, you must be feeling a sense of frustration and despair that most ponies are lucky enough to never have to deal with.
I'm sure things are tough for you right now. Life is always tough, life in the city moreso, and the world of fashion is an insular one, and one based on reputation - and yours is undeservedly sullied. I wish you had gotten away with using Rarity's fabric and found fame and fortune as a result of outsmarting that small-town bumpkin. Coco Pommel was lucky to have a mentor like you showing her how the world works.
Beyond that, I've seen some of your pieces, and the honest truth is, I love them. I admire you for making them, and I look down on the world for failing to recognize your brilliance.

I'm gonna put my cards on the table here. You are hereby invited to exploit me for your own personal gain in any way, and at any time it is convenient for you. I want to be useful to you, whatever that might mean. No strings attached.
I want to see you succeed. I want you to have the easy life of luxury we both know you deserve. I'm submissive. And I have a lot of money. I've got a three-story beach house and I think the deed would look better with your name on it.
Please get back to me soon so we can discuss this.

Sincerely, Anon.

P.S.
I also have some dirt on Rarity if you're interested in revenge.
>>
>>30453910
Dear Pinkie Pie,

You are the most wonderful mare I have ever have the pleasure of knowing that you're not real. I adore everything you do, to be confident, outgoing and friendly, to be optimistic about every situation, to always look out for others and go out of your way to put them before yourself even if you don't know them. Mainly because I can't do any of those things myself no matter how hard I try. I hate myself, I legitimately do, not enough to kill myself but enough for it to hurt. But just seeing you, your smile, hearing your voice and your laugh, makes me forget about that stuff and enjoy myself. So thank you.

Sincerely, Anon
>>
>>30456642
Thank you.
I'm half-tempted to write Suri's response.
>>
File: BIT_PRAISE.gif (29KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
BIT_PRAISE.gif
29KB, 296x296px
>>30453910
Dear Celestia
Praise the sun
from, Anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.