[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suited for Failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
So let me get this straight: this victimizing whore gets what she wants just because she whines a lot. She pretends her vision is the only absolute good one because the others are apparently too retarded to come up with anything better than her, despite Fluttershy having an amazing dress design already ready which Rarity readily ignores and remarks as it as "blegh".

Is Rarity secretly a Hasbro self insert?

>>30448141
>>
>>30453274
>This just in, Rarity is a bitch. Multiple reports have confirmed several accounts of cuntiness. Coming up at eleven. Is water wet? The answer may surprise you.
>>
>>30453274
>Fluttershy having an amazing dress design
I didn't see anything amazing in it. Are you a butthurt Flutterfag?
>>
>>30453312
>butthurt Flutterfag
Explain mene plz.
>>
>>30453370
A butthurt Flutterfag is someone who got inroduced to the fact that his waifu isn't always in the right and isn't always the best and got angry because of it.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30453274
If you don't like the show, why are you here?
>>
>>30453392
>isn't always the best
She's actually the worst, that bitch.
>>
>>30453415
she has the most character development out of manesix tho
>>
>>30453417
Her development was like taking apples from apple pony or autism from party pony. Nothing left.
>>
But Rarity initially made the dresses exactly how they wanted them and they all agreed they were objectively terrible even though they suited their own subjective tastes. She willingly almost tanked her own career to make her friends happy, and yeah she bitched about it but if you can't bitch about tanking your career then what can you bitch about?
>>
>>30453531
I wonder which "development" is worse, Twilight or Flutters?
>>
>>30453274
The lesson of this episode is, let the pros do their job, your unwanted opinion is most-likely shit and will only get in the way. She listened to her friends, and nearly cost her career, Fluttershy's idea was also shit. Also, you're like 7 years late
>>
>>30454010
>>30453549
Anon, it wasn't the pros. It was Hasbro mandating the episode and the dresses. The dresses and even the grand galloping gala were mandated for their retarded toy set. That's why the dresses look so cheesy and why the season 1 finale was such a canon disappointment.
>>
>>30453405
Cute meme. I got one too.
If you're retarded then why don't you kill yourself?
>>
File: (You).jpg (46KB, 537x555px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
46KB, 537x555px
@30454489
>>
File: mlpfim_ep1424.png (233KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfim_ep1424.png
233KB, 640x360px
>>30453274
Fucking cunt couldn't even follow Fluttershy's blueprints, yet Flutters followed Rarity's retarded blueprints for her own dress.

In fact why the fuck did Fluttershy even need her for? Flutters can draw and Flutters can sow. Fluttershy should have spit on Rarity's dress and just made her own fucking dress if Rarity is such an incompetent bitch that it's either her way or nothing.
>>
File: mlpfim_ep1418.png (244KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfim_ep1418.png
244KB, 640x360px
What's the matter Fluttershy? you don't enjoy your shitty dress? C'mon bitch, tell me what's wrong. Tell me tell me, I just completely ignored your blueprints in favor of something that looks like a tablecloth you eat on.
>>
File: large.jpg (199KB, 635x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
199KB, 635x1024px
>Kek my whore pony is always right xD
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>30454589
WHAT"S WRONG FLUTTERSHY? To think that Fluttershy's rant was absolutely correct and there was an idiotic Hasdrone/Rarityfag who had the gall to try and discredit her legitimate criticism as trash talk or nuinsance.
>>
The dress was probably meant for Twilight originally, considering the star symbol.
>>
>>30453302
>water is not wet
>>
>make dresses for free on her own time
>friends don't like it
>sucks it up and does it their way
>other ponies call it shit
>even some, like Twilight, realize the dresses they wanted sucked after thinking it over again
>didn't even ask them to use the old dresses again, was just moping privately without any ulterior motives

How is she the bad guy here?
>>
>>30453274
>Ask your professional chef friend if he could make a good dinner for your formal party
>He agrees and doesn't even ask for money, just does it as a favour for a friend
>Makes a delicious filet mignon
>You start complaining that it's not a boiled shoe
I don't even like Rarity all that much and even I'll admit that she was in the right the whole episode, I'm not gonna tell a professional tailor that "yeah, this suit is nice and all, but what if we made it sleeveless with cargo shorts?"
>>
>>30455026
>meme
>>
>>30455026
>>30455057
>Ahahaha the jew is right. It's cool to be on the side of the jews xD
Aren't you tired of being wrong with your pitiful jewish lies?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.