[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loads of Episode ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>ITT: We come up with with as many episode ideas as possible to the point that at least one of them will actually become real through sheer probability
4th time's the charm.

Previous threads so we don't just repeat ourselves
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30236781/#30236781
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30398655/#30398655

Twilight goes to the royal old sisters castle to find a magical book meant to improve her studies.
What she finds is amazing. The old book wakes up all the memories and ghosts of the past of the castle. Twilight wakes up in the middle of a ballroom filled with ancient ponies she (and the viewers) have never seen before. She gets to see the original castle in all her splendor before evil Luna, before the everfree forest and the events that lead up to it.
>>
Pinkie Pie sucks a hundred cocks
>>
File: awesomo.jpg (82KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
awesomo.jpg
82KB, 800x754px
Adam Sandler voice acts a pony and also voice acts a pony who is his twin sister.
>>
>>30453246
Twilight has a daughter Nyx, wakes up from a coma or something and everytime she sleeps she sees her again. She has to come to terms with her daughter never being real.
>>
Mike Vogel gets murdered - the episode
>>
>>30453271
that's fucking sad m8
>>
Twilight meets a ghost pony in the library who takes care of her.
>>
File: 8AQbkDa.png (558KB, 620x432px) Image search: [Google]
8AQbkDa.png
558KB, 620x432px
>>30453263
Surprised there isn't a ponified awesome-o.
>>
Dash's parents meet Zephyr and love him. Halfway through the episode Dash's dad starts calling Zephyr "champ". They keep giving Dash comments like "Why didn't you tell us about your special somepony" then they meet the Flutterparents and start planning the wedding, all while Fluttershy and Dash are completely dumbfounded.
>>
>>30454444
No! *slaps* you don't deserve those quads. They're /mlp/'s property now. Now go back in the corner and think of what you did, Vogel.
>>
>>30454461
I'm not Vogel I don't even browse this website wtf.
>>
>>30453246
Should've linked the pastebin instead
https://pastebin.com/fR7mLcfU
>>
>>30455343
>>
File: I've been here too long.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
I've been here too long.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>30453246
>Story of the Blanks
>fanfic/game from 2011
Has it really been that long?
>>
>>30458863
What even is that anyway. I've only been on the ride since late 2014
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.