[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight glimmer surface magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

She could never have that bit of clitoris back but can't she just undo the stitching with magic?
>>
>>30452896
>circumlight
that one caught me off guard, god damn
>>
>>30452914
It occurs to me there will soon be people talking about infibulated glimmer who have never seen the original green.
>>
>>30452896
Does it mention stitching? It just says she was punished, they probably used some high level magic to seal it.

>tfw Glimmer is emotionally manipulable in her current state
>you could easily woo her by being kind and thoughtful
>can't hit the pussy but that ponut still poppin
>>
>>30452896
Eh, she'll find a way to restore it. Magic OP.
>>
>>30452928
>high level magic to seal it
Glimmers epic quest to find the spells and artifacts needed to undo her infibulation when?
>>
File: chastity satrlight.png (134KB, 948x538px) Image search: [Google]
chastity satrlight.png
134KB, 948x538px
Chastised glim is the superior headcanon
>>
File: 1480555287394.png (1020KB, 1440x772px) Image search: [Google]
1480555287394.png
1020KB, 1440x772px
>>30452926
>>
Because its just a shitty headcanon
>>
>>30454648
Originally it was a feels story before people turned it into a meme.
>>
>>30452926
Welcome to 4chan, where having your own thoughts is unnecessary if you can copy and paste memes.
>>
>>30454774
It's still a feels meme
>>
>>30455843
it's a fap meme.
>>
Goddamn, what's with all these threads starting with a cap from that one greentext thread lately? I've seen at least 4 now.
>>
>>30456868
It's the new maymay. The cap is cancer though as it is impossible to cirucmcise a vagina.
>>
>>30456868
it's the underage faggots that are the poochie general
>>
>>30457167
You can infibulate one though ^:)
>>
>>30457199
Totally.
>>
>>30457167
Like male genital mutilation, the varying degrees of female genital mutilation are also called circumcision.
>>
>>30457290
But the word circumcise is circum=circle cise=cut?
>>
>>30457309
Type I female circumcision involves cutting off the prepuce, analogous to male genital mutilation, with or without partial or total removal of the clitoris.

Type II female circumcision involves type I as well as cutting off the labia minora, with or without excision of the labia majora.

Type III female circumcision, also known as infibulation, involves type II as well as narrowing the vaginal orifice with creation of a covering seal by cutting and appositioning the labia minora and/or labia majora, leaving a small opening for urine and menstrual blood to escape.

All involve cutting and are known as circumcision; in particular, its practitioners have called it circumcision for millennia.
>>
>>30453521
Full version
>>
File: 1413974623120.png (379KB, 2618x2719px) Image search: [Google]
1413974623120.png
379KB, 2618x2719px
>>30457351
Interestingly, type I female genital mutilation used to be practiced in the United States, rising to prominence at the same time as male genital mutilation in the 19th century and for the same reason: to treat masturbation. Even in the 1960's there were published references in the US regarding the use of clitoridectomy to treat masturbation in girls, right alongside male circumcision to make masturbation difficult for boys.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.