[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: Best Laid Plans Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: soul8.jpg (77KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
soul8.jpg
77KB, 633x900px
>>30450941
Please post your sheets for the 8th session of Soul Quest
>>
File: Alexis.png (91KB, 384x831px) Image search: [Google]
Alexis.png
91KB, 384x831px
>>30450948
https://pastebin.com/Rj4K62PK
>>
>>30450948
https://pastebin.com/VZEJvkbs
>>
File: you.gif (498KB, 500x295px)
you.gif
498KB, 500x295px
>>30450968
>previous thread: http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30398466
As you fall from your previous attack, you swing your summoned blade upwards at the golden ogre as he swings his fist towards you, catching his arm just above the elbow as your blade cuts clean through the skin and bone. You see a golden appendage loose itself from the ogre as it flies around to the other side of the stone hall, and fall back down to the floor as the golden ogre begins howling in pain, dropping his claymore down to the ground as he drops to his knees, gripping at his nub. "Ooooooooooooooooowww!"

As he stumbles to the floor, you finally see the source of the earlier footsteps: another ogre, every foot as tall as the golden ogre, stands in the entryway behind Kachina's throne. This one is clearly a female, an extra loincloth covering her chest, but every bit as ripped as the golden one. She also has a long, white mane of hair on top of her head and a single long, curved horn shooting upwards, though this one from her left temple as opposed to gold's right. Finally, her skin is a clean, sterling silver in color.

As she enters, she shouts, "Gold Horns! What are you blubbering on about?!" she asks before she turns into the chamber to fully see the situation before her, turning her eyes from Gold Horns' injury to you, the culprit, standing on the flower. "PONY!" She screams in a gnarled yell, as she races across the floor of Kachina's hall at blinding speed your fatigue prevents you from keeping up with, and the last thing you see of the castle's interior is a large, balled, silver fist slamming you in the muzzle before you feel yourself sent flying, cracking through one of the intact stained glass windows and into the howling open air above the mountain.

As you fall faster and faster down with every moment through the clouds, you can see below a large pond, nuzzled between some more jungle and the base of the mountain's slope, that you are on a straight collision force for.
>>
>>30451085
The ghost girl's eyes widen in sheer surprise as she cuts through his arm, causing the ogre to fall backwards in crippling pain.

>"I can't believe that worked-" she says before seeing the silver ogre burst into the room.

>"Uh oh."

*Shatter*

Alexis flips end over end as she's struck, flying out the window and falling at high speeds, headfirst towards the pond before landing in the water with a mighty crash in a nosedive.
>>
File: 107waae.jpg (54KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
107waae.jpg
54KB, 624x624px
https://pastebin.com/KC5JPUYC

BTW I'm a ganguro priest now
>>
>>30451167
thinks*
>>
>>30450968
>>30451169
Last week, Fex had explained the story surrounding Satar and his journey up the mountain. He claimed to have traveled up the mountain just as Ulfsaar had told you, but upon coming back down to Seele, Satar insisted that while the path up was littered with Tainted, the castle itself was completely abandoned, with no sign of the Princess. He also insisted no one should try to go up the mountain again, seeing no point with the princess gone, but Fex had explained Satar's strange, distant behavior the week after his return, and the utter shock when the Elementals' hero was caught giving food/stone/metal to their enemy in the woods.

Fex was ready to write off Satar for good, but was convinced by MMM that Satar could still serve a purpose and had many things left unanswered, and so Fex had taken the ponies into the mine shafts of Seele to Satar's prison, where you found the bladed, star-shaped, once-shiny Elemental tied up in a cage made of wood. He was surprised to see yet more ponies, but while polite when initially addressed, he was not quick to divulge his secrets.

"What I saw at the castle was... just, emptiness. No one was there. No one should go up there. Not safe, with all the Tainted I fought to get up there, and not worth anyone losing their life over."

>MMM
As you bring up the notion of going up the mountain trail, Satar is suddenly a lot more alert, "Wait, no! You... you can't go up there all on your own, or even with a squad of elementals!" He says a little too desperately,

"It's... it's like I said, it's not worth it just to protect an empty castle. You'd be risking your lives against the Tainted for nothing. Better to shore up our defenses and, strike when we're ready rather than... rushing in... right?" He seems particularly eager to stay away from the mountain.
>>
>>30451286
>>30451167
You slam into the water in a nosedive and feel a huge splash come up upon entry, and you feel yourself sinking into the depths of the pond. Light fades as you fall to the shallow bottom, and you see around you a multitude of under-water plants on the floor of the pond along with several fish you managed to scare off with your crash, scattering. You lay there in the water, sinking slowly in the water before you see another fish wandering closer to you, this one a good deal larger than the rest. As he first approaches you, the whiskered fish has show of emotions on his face denoting intelligence, you can see what resembles bewilderment on his face as he steadily swims towards you, only to give a sudden gasp of shock as he gets close, suddenly backing off a few feet in the water. He stammers, not saying anything as he looks at you a few more times uncertain, but before too long he quickly shoots off back towards the surface towards a larger shadow that blocks part of the sun.

Minutes later, you see the fish return, a small round buoy caught in his mouth with a rope attached, and though it takes him a moment to work up the courage to approach, he slowly puts it into his fin and cautiously places it near your hoof. "Okay, I can do this... h-hey there. Can you move? If you can, c-can you grab hold of this?" He asks timidly, holding it at the minimal close-distance he can that you can reach up and grab it.
>>
>>30451304
>"Ah, but as is I'm guessing is painfully aware to you, inaction means stagnation- rusting over, if you will. Let them breed and spread up there, and it'll only spread the problem that's up there, that you seem to be so scared of. Now let me guess..."
>Market sits down and presses his two front hooves together, resting his chin on them in a businessman-esque manner,
>"...whatever you saw up there got you scared, so you decided to start paying tribute to them in order for them to stay away from this village. If that's right, they should start noticing that you're no longer paying tribute. However there aren't any invading forces. Whatever you saw up there, it isn't strong enough to take on a whole village, and while scary to you, isn't scary to this guy."
>Market points towards Pain, who once again flexes,
>"Need I remind you we are ponies."
"And Donkey"
>"And Donkey."
>>
>>30451286
>>30451359
>>
>>30451286
"You know I had a dream last night," Fixer says, "A tree stood over a garden with a dove nesting in it, and as the tree stood over the garden, the flowers within were growing beautifully, and anyone who came by was happy to see it and wished they could have a garden like it. Then one day an evil raven started nesting in the tree after slaying the dove. The tree turned black, the leaves fell from the twisted branches, and visages of screaming faces could be seen in the bark. Everyone avoided the garden, and soon it was decreed that the garden be destroyed because it was an eyesore, and evil vermin were living in it. But by that point it was too late, because the vermin had bred and spread towards gardens nearby, and the raven's eggs had hatched, her offspring going to other trees."
>>
>>30451344
Alexis sinks into the water, eventually settling at the bottom. As her hair moves wistfully through the water, she looks around the darkened muddy bottom.

>"Am I alive?" she thinks to herself, before seeing the fish swim up to her. When he darts away she lets her head fall back into the mud, taking five as she stares up at the sun through the water. She looks up when the fish returns.

She grabs the rope like he asked.
>>
>>30451406
no you're a ghost
>>
>>30451376
Satar turns to you as you tell your tale outside of the cage, listening intently until you finish as he closes his eyes. "That sounds like a mighty poignant dream, sir. Our 'garden' has certainly a nasty infestation upon it. Tell me, friend: what was done to stop the raven in your dream? Did anything stop it? COULD anything stop it...?"

>>30451359
>>30451376
As you bring up the proposal, Satar's eyes open up widely, two golden beady gems staring at you from his cone like head. "What.... how..."

Fex's jaw clenches as he looks at Satar's stupefied face, slowly approaching the bars. "Satar... don't tell me..."
Satar looks away, closing his eyes in shame as Fex stares at MMM. "It IS true isn't it... you always had a lousy talent for lyin', Satar. I KNEW this whole situation sounded like gravel!" He angrily pounds his iron fist into the wall, shaking the foundation of the cave, "Damn it, why didn't you SAY anything!?"

Satar looks at MMM through the bars. "There really hasn't been any kind of attack? Not once since I got thrown in here?"
"Not one, Satar. If this pony here is right... I don't know what all you saw to turn you into such a spineless daisy, but clearly you got duped! And even if it was somethin' bad, we have PONIES on our side again! A champion no less!"

Satar grunts, "If Ponies made a difference, Fex, the Princess wouldn't be in the situation she is in now!"
"...you saw her?" Fex asks, only for Satar to close his eyes and nod, defeated.
>>
>>30451523
"Yeah man it's just a raven, you load up the buckshot and shoot that sumbitch outta the branch," Fixer says, shrugging.
>>
>>30451523
>>30451406
You grab onto the rope, and the fish quickly lets go after you are securely holding onto it, giving it a tug with his fin as you feel yourself being pulled out from the murky depths of the pond towards the sunlight above, the fish swimming nearby. As you break the surface, you hear a deep inhale, and an otter you see inside the boat shouts, "Sweet Kachina you WEREN'T kidding, it really is a pony! Where in the name of the Four did she come from..."
The fish breaks the water shortly after you do, "I told you! And look, see, she's dead too just like I said, see? A ghost! A pony ghost!" he shouts panicked, as the otter's claw to reach over and grab you pauses, looking at you with some apprehension.

"...dead or not, Old Wicked Willow will want to see this. She looks real bad too," He looks at you cautiously and offers you his claw, "You, grab ahold..." he demands and, presuming you take his paw, he pulls you into the boat to be rowed back to the shore. There, you see another crowd of animals, generally smaller critters than what you saw at Kaba, gathered at the shore as the boat approaches the makeshift dock the animals give a wide berth, some looking at you with a mixture of the same bewilderment and trepidation shown you before. The otter looks up as they make it ashore, "No time to gawk everyone, move it into the trees."
>>
>>30451523
"Nice one Market"
>"It's my job, Pain, now let me finish."
>Market raises a calculated eyebrow towards Satar, showing enough interest but without trying to show any surprise,
>"Ah, so she is there. Probably bound, or in a dungeon, or being tortured. By "situation" it's clear she isn't dead. I doubt she's even too harmed."
"Coulda roped her in her sleep"
"Exactly Pain. Now Satar, we aren't gods, we have to eat, drink, sleep. A rabbit- we saw a talking rabbit in the previous village right Pain?"
"Uhh, I think so."
>"-anyways, a rabbit could catch a pony while they're sleeping. Anyways, to remind you what your brother just said, you have poNIES on your side, not poNY. Even if that thing could catch a pony, can it catch..."
>Market looks over his shoulder, noticing one of the posse missing.
>"Well anyways there's five of us total. Think we got one scouting or taking a dump or something. Five, plus two metal warriors, plus maybe the Princess if she's up to it once we get there, is certainly more than one."
"And they're not gonna catch us sleeping. If anything, we're catching them."
>"Right. Now, would you rather let the Tainted continue to spread while you rust and continue to be shunned by your village-"
"-or would you like to get off your ass, pardon the pun..."
>"he wouldn't get it anyways"
"...go up that mountain and be known for the two brothers who fought along ponies to save the Princess. Metal lasts a long time, but legends last longer."
>>
>>30451592
Alexis reaches out of the water and grabs the otter, the surprisingly light girl pulling herself up and into the wooden boat.

She stays quiet as he rows her to the shore, disembarking on foot onto the wooden dock around the animals.

"Thanks. You wouldn't happen to have a doctor around here would you? I think I broke my....whatever this stuff is." she says referencing her astral body.
>>
>>30451553
Satar lets out a loud chuckle, coughing a few times as he does so before shaking his head, "Just shoot the sumbitch, you say? Damn... things used to be that simple."

Satar sighs, "Look, the 'raven' we're dealing with here isn't something you just up knock off. It's a lot more dangerous than that, and we're dealing with more than one."

>>30451613
>>30451553
Satar listens to your words intently, stewing there in the cage as he thinks about what you say. "...it is possible, that she was taken off guard I guess... I... I was so shocked by all I saw only thing I could think about was my fears." He closes his eye slits,
"It's true. She is captured. I saw it, when I went up there. She's in some kind of glowing, green cage. It must be powerful if even she can't break out."

Fex grumbles, "What... a cage that can hold the Princess? That's ridiculous. The Ogres have NEVER had anything capable of that!"
"I know what I saw, Fex. I'm telling you all the honest truth now."
"Then what are you still embarrassing yourself for? We have a couple of champion equines on our side, let's do what we SHOULD have done days ago and save her!"

Satar shakes his head, "I just said, it ain't that simple! These AREN'T just regular Ogres we're dealing with this time, Fex." He lowers his voice. "You want to know what I saw up there? DEMONS, Fex. Demons have taken over the castle."
In a moment, all of the bravado has drained out of Fex's voice as he freezes up. "What....?"
"So if you want my help, I swear you have it, but there's a reason why I didn't just take the whole village charging up there and tried paying them off at first."
>>
>>30451755
>>30451640
The otter shakes his head to your thanks. "Don't mention it." As you bring up a doctor, he looks at your wounds, "We do. I don't know how well our salves will work on Tarrying, never had reason to try, but, the Willow should be able to do something for you." He looks over head, squints, and then tugs on your hoof once more, "We need to head into the trees, they may come down to check out a crash that loud." He says as he leads you along with the animals into the cover of trees just as you see a shadow swooping over the pond behind you.

In the cover of trees, you see a small collection of tents and huts built underneath the jungle foliage, small fires cooking fish on sticks and peeled coconuts to the side as the otter turns up to you again. "That's better. Now, I uh..." he looks at you again, still perplexed but tries to shake it off. "I... suppose introductions are in order. I'm Sawyer. Welcome to Willow Shades." he scratches his head, "We... haven't had any visitors since things started going nuts at the peak. Certainly wasn't expecting our first one in a while to be anything like you. No offense. Mind if I ask on Tetra you came from?"
>>
>>30451755
"Nah, but that's just a comparison. It's a dream, a metaphor, it's symbolic. Point being we should all load up, head over to the castle and beat someone up. I don't come to a town being all like 'what quests and adventures have ye' and not going on quests and adventures. Who do I look like, Sir Flipflop? Detective Half-Boiled?"
>>
>>30451759
The ghost unties her ponytail, shaking her hair dry as she stands on the shore. She takes off her leather jacket, and ties it around her waist by the arms.

"Much better." she says walking with him towards the tents and huts.

"Uh, Fillydelphia. Its from...space."

"I'm Alexis by the way. Thanks for not freaking out over the whole 'being dead' thing."
>>
>>30451755
"Yeah I've fought two Demons before, Unstable Stable No DC match."
>"Monday Night Tussle with the demon twins Baal and Bael, those two dragons put up a good show. Remind me to book you with them again."
"Nah after they took a face turn they haven't been as much of a fight on the camera."
>"Let's not get distracted."
"Alright. Anyways, you saying a pony round here has never fought a demon before? I mean, back where we came from I think we had 6 do it in the past, and I think only three of 'em actually had fighting skills. Hell one made dresses for a living. I think we're a bit more prepared."
>>
>>30451828
The otter raises an eyebrow, "From space. Uh huh.... that explains everything then."

He pauses as you thank him, "Truth be told, uh, Alexis, it isn't easy." He steps uneasily on his feet, "I don't know if we even have many Tarrying wandering the island but you're certainly the first one I've ever met. But, Old Wicked Willow always said to try and keep an open mind if I met one so, I'm trying. Doubly so given, you know... you're a pony. Figure it wouldn't do good at all to insult one of you, hehe. Uh, just ignore the weird looks you might get."

He turns back towards a large, low-hanging canopy of drooping tree branches that form a curtain, then back to your wounds, "Oh, speaking of the Willow, maybe you'd like to meet her. She should be able to do something about those injuries." He nods his head and heads towards the curtain of tree branches, holding it open for you to pass through as you see a fairly big, impressive tree hidden behind the curtain, "Just in here, Alexis..."

>Should you step inside, you won't find anything save the tree, the multitude of branches hanging from the canopy, and a few fire-flies dancing about in the shade of the branch-curtain.
>>
>>30451971
>>30451865
>>30451795
Fex lets out a chuckle, gaining back some of his backbone he lost. "S-see? They've fought demons before too! I should have figured."
Satar's eyes open wide, "They were DRAGONS too...?! Well, I... have to admit, that is very reassuring. Because we'll have that to worry about too." He sighs, "Sorry, lemme just start from the beginning, give you all the full picture. Then, I'll let you guys decide the best route to take."

"Last week I really did go up the mountain just like I said. There were a huge slew of goblins, ogres, and even trolls on the way up there but, I was either able to fight or slip past them no problem. No, the real problems started when I got close to the top. Dragon fire nearly turned me to melted scrap."
Fex mutters, "Pryftan and Trāgu...?"
"It was definitely Kachina's own personal dragon guards. They nearly tore me apart before I escaped into the rock to get away."
"By the Four...they haven't turned Doomed, have they?"
"They sure acted like it but, I don't know for sure. Was too busy getting away from them to get into the castle itself to find out. But point being if we do go up there, we'll have them to worry about too."
(1/2)
>>
>>30451978
Satar wiggles in his ropes, "After that, I snuck into the castle itself, and saw the whole place was nice enough from the outside, but a total mess inside. Looked like one of the gnarliest fights ever tore the place apart. I stuck around a while, hiding in the stone, and I saw Princess Kachina in her cage, dangling from the ceiling in some kind of green orb. And, I also saw her captors." He turns to the ponies, "Two ogres, one silver and the other gold. Both as tall as me or Fex stacked on top of each other, and armed literally to the teeth. A brother and sister from the sounds of it. I spent a whole day in the stone of the castle spying on them, they were definitely the ones to take out Kachina. Learned a LOT about them, they're DEFINITELY Demons. Maybe only as fresh as a couple months, but every bit as powerful. We ain't had a Demon Tainted on Kachina in... I don't know how long. Only the Princess would probably remember if there were ever."
>>
>>30451971
Alexis looks slightly downcast as he explains he's just trying to be polite.

"Oh. Well thanks anyway I guess."

She steps through the curtain towards the tree, standing under the canopy, but sees nothing.

"Old Willow? Hello?"
>>
>>30452032
Sawyer clears his throat, perhaps realizing your downcast. "Sorry."

You enter the canopy and step towards the tree, and you see Sawyer close the curtain of branches behind you, but you still see no sign of the Old Willow for several moments. However, the moment you step close to the tree, you hear a sudden shuffling of leaves, and a face leaps out from the wood where it had perfectly blended before while still.

"Boo!"
>>
>>30452065
"Yaagh!" she shouts, falling backwards, catching herself with flight as she hovers on her ass.

"Old Willow?" she asks still catching her breath
>>
>>30452100
The tree's face, unrecognizable as a mare but bearing some features of age and marehood, let out a few cackling chuckles, "The Old WICKED Willow, missy. And now you know WHY, hehehehehe...." she purses her lips, oak bending as she softens her expression.

"Forgive me, I do love surprising new-comers. And what a new-comer we have." You watch a few leafy branches descend from the top of the canopy, moving down to lightly touch at your mane and hooves. "In all my lives I don't think I've met a Tarrying who was also one of the Immortal. Bit of an peculiarity if you ask me." She squints as one of the branches holds up your hooves. "Hmmm. You're injured. However did that happen? Make too big of a splash?" she asks in a light-hearted tone, a green magic glowing from the tree-leaves onto your scrapes and beginning to mend any damage incurred from the ogres
>5/2, ongoing
>>
>>30452138
She pulls away a bit from the descending branches, before seeing her astral body repair itself.

>"Hmmm. You're injured. However did that happen? Make too big of a splash?"

"I went up to the Castle, trying to rescue Kachina. It went....better then expected."
>>
>>30452187
As the healing process continues, the Old Wicked Willow's hollow eyes open wide, "Did it...? That gives me hope to hear. You went up there all on your own?"

Her wood bends as she looks up further towards the tree-line. "I suppose it would be simple for a spirit to slip past the monsters on the path, and the dragons. Please, indulge my curiosity, how did it go better than expected? What was seen, what was done?"
>>
>>30452212
"Against my better judgment. Originally I was just going to see if she was up there. When she was though, I decided to try and let her out. That's when this big golden ogre thing woke up and...."

"I got punched off the mountain." she says rubbing the back of her head.
>>
>>30452238
Old Willow furrows her brow. "You were punched off...? Hrmm." "They must be as powerful as I feared. Gold Horns, and Silver Horns. Two of the worst Tainted our peaceful island has ever given rise to. I've known them well since they stormed up the mountain side, and heard whispers among the vines of their might. I weep for Kachina, and pray for her release from such awful creatures. Sometimes, this close, I swear I can even hear her." She sighs.

"It is perplexing," she says as the vines finish off healing your injuries, and release from your hooves, "From what I heard, they have not been out of the cauldron for long. Even if they are Demons, a single pair should be as nothing to one of the Twelve. Yet here they are having apparently beaten two."
>>
>>30452293
"I'm actually not one of the Twelve. Or even a hero really. I just came here because aliens told me I had to go to Yggrasil if I wanted...."

"Its not important. Thanks for healing me." she says as the branches are pulled back.
>>
>>30452326
"You're not....? Hm. You are FULL of surprises, aren't you?" Old Willow takes in a deep sigh, "Well, for what it's worth, you definitely came closer than most have ever dared to try. The only other creature I know to have gone up the mountain descended with a broken spirit, too overwhelmed by the odds to even try. But you faced them on your own, and unless I am mistaken, I do not yet sense the same despair within you as I did him."

She closes her eyes, thinking for a few moments. "What will you do next then, Alexis? This old birch may have some words of wisdom to offer you."
>>
>>30452368
"Next? I don't know. I need Kachina to get off the island. So I guess I go back up there?"

She sits down in the air.

"There's two of them up there though, and the only reason I even made it up the mountain at all was because nopony could see me."

"So so much for the idea of bringing help."
>>
>>30452406
Old Willow nods. "And yet help is what you'll need. Gold Horns and Silver Horns are strong individuals, but together they are truly a fearsome force. They are twins who have fought side by side since they were first scrapped off the bottom of their cauldron, and so you should not fight alone either. And not just that."

"When Gold Horns and Silver Horns first went up the mountain, they did so by defeating Kachina's two dragon guards. Now, Pryftan and Trāgu for some reason have turned against us, guarding the castle with the same fervor as their previous mistress. And then, there is the Shaman. An wizened Tainted who lacks for power but serves the siblings in ways of magic, and, sometimes visiting them in the castle from his hiding hole on Ogre Island. And finally, there is their small army of Tainted already moving across the island. And so to defeat them, you should think to gather your own allies, and deprive them of theirs."

She smiles, "But, besides all that, there is another way I think I may help you, Alexis. Something I haven't thought of in such a long time since I had let it go, but now, given our situation, may be the time to pass on to one who could truly use it to do some good."
>>
>>30452489
Alexis looks increasingly disheartened as Willow continues explaining the enemies and odds. She floats through the air, thinking for a moment before throwing her hooves up.

"Uuuuuuuuuugh! Why is this so hard! All I wanted was to come back to life, so I could go home since I haven't been in like five months, and the second I figure out there's a way I get stuck on some stupid island on another PLANET pretending to be some kind of superhero, and the second I get to thinking maybe, just MAYBE I can fake it long enough to make it to 'Yggrasil' I figure out everything I did wasn't even one tenth of the problem and now I'm stuck here talking to a fucking tree!"

She summons her backpack, holds it like a pillow and screams into it.
>>
>>30452540
Old Willow looks on as Alexis has her freak out, summoning vines down to grip Alexis' shoulders as she wails into her back-pack. "Calm down, dear, calm down! It's not... THAT bad." She says with a slight wince in her voice, referring to the current situation (though she does not yet comment on the first part, she does appear very curious when you bring it up).

"I know how it must feel overbearing, but when surrounded by nothing but problems, the wisest thing to do is simply to take them one at a time. And you are not going to do it alone. I can help you!"
>>
>>30452585
"Let go!" she says tugging herself free, dropping her bag.

"Its exactly that bad! Two demons, two dragons, dozens of those Tainted THINGS all the way up the mountain, someone with powerful magic, and who knows what else is standing between me and Kachina, and the only other ponies even here to help are a sideshow attraction, a weirdo, and a girl who I think is literally ON THE SPECTRUM."

"And how are YOU going to help? You look like you're bolted in place. Should I get you some paper, maybe you can write Gold Horns a stern letter about how he should really give the Princess back to the island!"
>>
>>30452616
Old Wicked Willow puts on a stern glare, "Hrrrmph. I may be rooted to the ground, missy, but I was not always like this." she points at herself using one of her branches, "I'll have you know, I used to be a soldier, who fought in the name of Kachina across more than one lifetime. And in doing so, I came across a powerful relic, one that I used to overcome more than a few harsh trials like you face now. I have not had need to use of it in many, many years, and was going to tell you where you might find it."

"But first, you're going to take deep breaths. A few of them."
>>
>>30452639
>[PAUSED]
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.