[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This scene was not cool, hardcore, epic or anything like that.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: fluttershyanddragon.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershyanddragon.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
This scene was not cool, hardcore, epic or anything like that. It could even be hurtful in a sense that a kid watching this might think that if you just tell your bully that they're a terrible person, they will suddenly apologize and leave you alone. This is just one step above the "tell your parents" bullshit.
>>
k
>>
?... But telling your parents actually helps. If your parents have head on their shoulders, that is.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px)
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>30449475
If you don't like the show, why are you here?
>>
>>30449501
is this a new maymay?
>>
File: 1457383907000.jpg (466KB, 1100x878px)
1457383907000.jpg
466KB, 1100x878px
>>30449475
OP is right you know. Hasbro should put a disclaimer on this episode where an announcer should remind the kids watching this not to get into staring contests with dragons.
>>
>>30449475
I was honestly disappointed with this scene. I thought Faust promised a completely non-saccharine cartoon show without any cutesy goodsie two-shoes meant for retards lacking any self-awareness and lacking any realistic experiences.

Let me guess, another fucking Hasbro mandate, just like the slice of life, the "moral" lessons, the censoring, the continous redesigns, the lack of story arcs and adventure and so on and so forth.

Honestly it's a fucking toy commercial, why do they care so much what the person does with it? They obviously don't care, so why the hell do they keep on sabotaging the creative vision?
>>
>>30449475
You misunderstood then. The dragon wasn't covering Equestria with smoke out of pure malice, but caused harm just by being awake. Really he was just being selfish and inconsiderate but couldn't ignore the problem once it was thrown in his face.
>>
>>30449475
Celestia should have appeared and bitchslapped the dragon like he was nothing.

Or the entire town of ponyville should have came up to complain.
>>
>>30450260
I don't get the picture.
>>
>>30449475
But he's not a bully, he didn't even get violent or threatening until he was physically hit himself, and only calmed down when he realized he was going overboard and he was bigger than her and he was still being a dick.

It's actually a pretty good lesson not about standing up to bullies, but about how you handle something can make the situation worse. Fluttershy didn't stop a guy who was out to hurt them, she stopped a cranky guy who wanted to take a nap from doing something he'd regret, because he wasn't a bully, he was a normal 'person'. It was one of the rare times a greedy, slothful dragon was just depicted as 'a dude who wants a nap' and not something evil like literally every other interpretation. It's not hardcore, it's a defining moment for Fluttershy because of her fears, which only would matter if someone liked the character at all. Fortunately, it worked this time.
>>
>>30451285
This. Op should rewatch Season 1.
>>
>>30449475
go back to barbie preschool to learn about the featureless plastic crotches, ken
>>
>>30451777
what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>30449475
She's using the Stare you fuckwit.

Your grasp of the lore is so poor, you could pass as an IDW writer.
>>
>>30453117
>grasp of the lore
>Stare was introduced later in the series
>Stare is never mentioned in the episode
Interesting headcanon
>>
>>30453119
Faust came up with the Stare while developing Fluttershy during pre-production.
>>
>>30453128
>the Queen
Get this fanfiction out of here.
>>
>>30449475
>watching pony
>expecting it to be cool/hardcore/epic

In all fairness, I did deal with a bully in highschool by hurling him down a staircase,
so yeah, violence worked.
>>
>>30453133
>fanfiction
>Not knowing about how Celestia was a Queen before Hasbro forced Lauren to change it.
>Not knowing about the leaked concept art.

Bruh do you even MLP trivia?
>>
File: 682682.jpg (103KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
682682.jpg
103KB, 500x351px
>>30453138
>>
>>30453128
Why the hell is that dragon a female? yet the dialogue keeps addressing it as a "him"?
So the artwork was the true pre-pre production show before Hasbro fucked everything up and the scripts and post production artwork is what Hasbro kept mandating, just like Discord's final form.
>>
>>30453156
faust was already trying to slip in tranny shit. luckily it went to the new ppg instead.
>>
>>30453156
Discord's original designs were shit tho.
>>
>>30453162
>>30453239
Need a good belt whipping, my little drooling drones?
>>
>>30453251
>you can't say anything positive about Hasbro ever or you're a dron
nice flag
>>
>>30453138

Is there a gallery with that concept art?
>>
>>30453254
Not as nice as yours, mexican.
>>
File: 1496650092393.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496650092393.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>30451285
/thread

All of you can go home now.
>>
>>30453137

staircase - nice. I threw mine through a plate glass window in a fit of autistic rage.
>>
So is this some kind of a mission to misinterpret every S1 episode so you can then trashtalk it and share your opinion how it's shit?
I'm curious which one will come next.
>>
>>30449475
Actually, most bullies are usually bullies to cover either their own weakness or because they are sociopaths that lack empathy.

If you expose them for what they really are in front of a big enough audience either people will realize what a weak person they are and they lose their power or people realize what a monster they are and lose their support.

So if you are able to evade or defend yourself well enough, public dressing down a bully is actually a reasonable tacit.
>>
>>30454232
Yeah whatever nerd
>>
>>30449475
>Tell your parents
>Your parents break your bullies arms
How does this not help?
>>
>>30454232
>or people realize what a monster they are and lose their support.
Pffhaha
In what fucking world man? I'll give you exposing ones weakness, but people rally around those 'sociopaths' all the time.
>>
>>30454232
This is actually a myth that was busted a year or so ago. I can't find the link to it right now, but about 90% of bullies are actually well-to-do respected members of their school or whatever. The 'bullied bullies' are only 10% or so of bullies, which is why I kind of hated 'Bad Seed'.

>>30449475
There's nothing wrong with telling your parents or another authority figure unless you have specific reasons not to. There's nothing wrong with ratting.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.