[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>30447722
Nyx
>>
>>30447722
Rainbow Dash. She was an asshole whose delusions of grandeur started going to her head, and her friends snapped her out of it.
>>
>>30447722
Clearly the Mysterious Mare Do Well, she got off completely scott free, did they ever figure out who she was?
>>
>>30447743
They could've snapped her out of it in a manner that wouldn't waste so much of everybody's time
>>
>>30447743
They're not "delusions" if her actions lived up to them.
>>
>>30447857
>implying rainbow dash ever did anything noteworthy
She's literally a completely average Pegasus. The Mane Six and everyone just cheer her on cause she's the snowflake and she needs to feel entitled, or else she'll kill herself and then the useless "friendship circle" will be incomplete.
Rainbow Dash is objectively the least important and most detached of the Mane Six. She doesn't have any strong connections or common interests with any of the others, and she focuses more on her agenda than any of the other characters. The show could honestly do just fine without her.
>>
>>30447885
>implying rainbow dash ever did anything noteworthy
Did we watch the same episode? She did, repeatedly.
>>
>>30447885
>What is a Sonic Rainboom
>>
>>30447980
>>30448002
>I have no argument so I'm gonna spout irrelevant meme text
>>
>>30448016
>I have no argument so I'm gonna spout irrelevant meme text
>>
>>30447754
Talking to Rainbow Dash doesn't work and it never works.
She needs lessons beaten into her hard head.
>>
>>30448016
Dash is the only pegasus to actually perfrom a SR. What other arguments do you need?
>>
>>30448030
It's just that you are sociopathic and have sadistic tendencides. Most fans dislike the episode for being too cruel on Dash because they, you know, do not have those tendencies.
>>
>>30448031
The Sonic Rainboom can be performed by any Pegasus worth a damn, but nobody ever does it because it's dangerous. Twilight was able to counteract the damage done by the SR with her magical skills.
>>
>>30447722
>Man, our friend is a bit of a show off
>I know, let's all don superhero costumes and show her up whenever ponies are genuinely in danger even though it would be more expedient and safer for everyone involved if we just skipped putting on the costumes and talked to one another like actual, non-autistic people
>>
>>30447722
The author of this godawful episode because she managed to fuck up one of the easiest, most standardized episodes by not having the other 5 talk to Rainbow Dash before going straight to backstabbing. This is the one episode in the whole fucking show I will never acknowledge as canon.
>>
>>30448046
I doubt that, because it was considered just a legend before she pulled one off. It's really, really improbable that none of these supposed pegasi worth a damn over decades, possibly centuries, has never thought to recklessly try it.
>>
>>30448046
nice headcanon, I guess that's why SR was considered a myth before Dash did it
>>
>>30448030
It was arrogance on the part of her friends to think it was their place to "teach her a lesson." What sort of friend takes it upon themselves to "correct" their friend's personality flaws through some convoluted scheme? They treated RD with no respect.
>>
>>30448193
frankly, dash doesn't do anything to deserve that kind of respect. she's a childmare and it made sense that her friends treat har as such
>>
>>30448193
>What sort of friend takes it upon themselves to "correct" their friend's personality flaws through some convoluted scheme?
First off, it wasn't corrective or a convoluted scheme. It was just the rest of the M6 showing that other ponies can be just as much of a hero as Dash, if not better. They did it well and it all ended up well, so I don't see why you're complaining.
>>
>>30447754
Maybe but they did not do anything morraly wrong.
>>
>>30448193
Half a friends job is to keep their friends from going full retard.
>>
File: HomerLaugh.gif (168KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
HomerLaugh.gif
168KB, 375x375px
>>30447722
>People are still butthurt over this
>>
>>30448213
Twilight specifically states at the end that they did it to teach her to "act with grace and humility." If they just wanted to show that other ponies could be heroes too, then why was the persona necessary?
>>
>>30448364
To show that it could be ANYONE.
>>
File: cleavage but not really.png (22KB, 131x110px) Image search: [Google]
cleavage but not really.png
22KB, 131x110px
>>30447722
Why is this turning me on?
>>
>>30448370
But it literally couldn't be "anyone" because it took five ponies to do what MMDW did. And by creating a mysterious persona you're only encouraging ponies to look up to heroes instead of realizing that an ordinary pony like them can act heroic sometimes too.

Also I didn't see anyone stepping up to the plate when Dash was saving those first few ponies. Anyone COULD be a hero, but the deciding factor is putting in the actual effort. Oh, but how dare Dash act like that makes her special!
>>
>>30448434
Look at this butthurt Dashfag having a meltdown.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.