[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, did they majorly nerf her abilities? I mean we always knew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: trixieplot.jpg (384KB, 970x1250px) Image search: [Google]
trixieplot.jpg
384KB, 970x1250px
So, did they majorly nerf her abilities? I mean we always knew she wasn't as skilled as Twilight, but before she could still DO spells....I mean she made a rope come to life and a rainbow come to life, now she struggles to do the teacup. Or are we supposed to believe that those early spells she did were just elaborate stage magic even though it seemed very real and oddly specific to the situation?
>>
>>30447089
>I mean she made a rope come to life and a rainbow come to life
Those are basic magic skills that any Unicorn can pull off. Trixie is just another Unicorn with delusions of grandeur of being more skilled than she really is.
>>
>>30447089
>Or are we supposed to believe that those early spells she did were just elaborate stage magic
Exactly. All those things can be achieved with simple levitation and illusion spells that any unicorn could learn. She's skilled but not in actual magic.
>>
>Or are we supposed to believe that those early spells she did were just elaborate stage magic even though it seemed very real
I mean illusionary magic tricks is her special talent.
>>
>>30447089
>So, did they majorly nerf her abilities?
They didn't and you're a typical trixiefag who's looking for more reasons to whine about his poor waifu being wronged. Spells like manipulating objects like rope and actually changing the structure of one object to turn it into another are two different things.
>>
>>30447089
What are you on about?
Only twiggy, glimglam and co are capable of learning a spell and making it work on the first try Anon.
And even Twiggy had a hard time. Remember when she had to concentrate to grow a mustache on Spike?

That's how it goes. She simply did the rope and rainbow tricks a billion times before.
And there's a difference between simple telekinesis and transforming shit. Rarara is super good at telekinesis and we've never seen her doing anything stronger than that, ever.

Also Trixie's magic is stage shit, of course she'd have an easier time doing and learning these than random high level stuff like teleportations and whatnot
>>
>>30447193
>Trixie's magic is stage shit
I meant special talent*
>>
>>30447089
That's just what happens when you od on magical artifacts mate.
>>
>>30447193
>Rarara is super good at telekinesis and we've never seen her doing anything stronger than that, ever.
She used to instantly be able to "beautify" things in earlier episodes

She could create fashions for herself out of thins air (as seen in the episode in question) and could instantly poof tree branches into works of art

Also, for everyone saying all Trixie did was levitation, it was was just levitation it would have been animated with her wielding the stuff, it would seem she literally brought them to life
>>
>>30448035
Yes, but those spells rarara did weren't transformation per se.
She didn't transform those branches into something else, she simply changed their forms.
This is different from transforming cookies into tea cups and whatever.
Same for 'creating fashion', she didn't poof the fabric from thin air, she simply used her advanced telekinesis to sew it all and shit super fast. Too fast, mind you, but that's because they're limited to 22 minutes and because it's a cartoon and nobody wants to see a hundred 'two hours later'.

And no, I'm sorry, the cord wasn't brought to life (The tea cup cookie was, tho.)
It was the exact same levitation spell Twiggy used right after on the ursa etc.
>>
>>30447089
Yeah. They nerfed her hard and it hurts to see people in denial about it.
It seems they noticed what they did and decided to fix it by building it back up rather then pretending her low power period never happened.
>>
>>30447091
She gave the rainbow fucking mass
>>
>>30449112
in a universe where it is is in a liquid state
>>
They did, and then they made her kinda OP, what with the transmutation, creating life, and teleportation learned all in one afternoon
>>
>>30449144
There is a fluids joke to be made here
>>
>>30449215
I think they realized they had fucked up and decided to just train her back up rather then pretend the nerf never happened.
>>
>>30449112
Mass-Energy equivalence, you fucking Einstein. The rainbow had a lot of energy so it already was 'massive' in a way.
>>
>>30449112
They call her "Higgs Pony."
>>
>>30447089
Yes.
>>
File: 80.png (104KB, 565x407px) Image search: [Google]
80.png
104KB, 565x407px
Teacup!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.