[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord ruined the show by screwing up all the characters'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: discord_vs_derpy.jpg (254KB, 1000x355px) Image search: [Google]
discord_vs_derpy.jpg
254KB, 1000x355px
Discord ruined the show by screwing up all the characters' personalities.
>>
>>30446201
That's a real big claim to make.

Exactly how did he screw up all the characters' personalities?
>>
>>30446201
̺͉̙͙͔͖ͨ̊̈́̈ͦͫͭ ̖̣͎̖̬̗̼̹͓̘̟̮̪̞̟̝͂ͯ̌ͨ̌̈́̿̔̔̾ͫͬ̽̏̑̃̽ͅ ̞͕͓͉̗̯ͬ͑̊̌͆̾̐̋ͭ́̀͊͆͊̔ͮ͛̇ ̩̜̝̟̞̭̾ͫͤͪ̆͒͆͐̔̋͑̈ͤͩ̍ͤ̓ ͈͈͎̼̳̺͉̱̬̤͈̘̳̗̇̊̇ͧ ̝̪͚͌͒͆ͬͣ̃ͭͩͨ͂͗ͩ̉͛̊̈́̈́ ̱̭̦͙̜͇̭̖̻͖̻̬ͫͮ̎̾̓͌̉͛ͦ̊ͬ̚ ̖̘͉̠ͦ̉ͤͨͭͪ̏̃ͦ̑̇ͨ̄̈́̀͗̚ ͉̥̣̳͓͔͍̘̺̟͍̼̗̜̗̫̖͔͒͂̓͆͂͋̌̆̉ͪ̂͑͋̈
͚̮̳̗̼͙̳̖̜̘̠̣͚̺͇̥̦̹͋ͦ͂͒͛̄́͋̑ͨ͌̾̔ͅ

I think that Discord is a core character to the show's quality.
>>
>>30446211
I think you need to go back to your home planet after 7 years. >>>/b/.
>>
>>30446210
this. need explaining ͊̒̂ ̹̞̱̠͈̜̿̑̆ͫ̐̑ͅ ̭̩̳̆̀ ̰̤̙̝̐ͤ ̮ ͙̻̼ͮ̀͑͑̓ ̹̯̥͚̭͗̒̊ ̟͚̖̤̗͖͆̃̾̚ ̗̟͎̯̭̘̓̂͊
͕̭͓͚̻̹̒͒ͧ͂͋ ̖͚͚̱̹͒ͪ̏ͪ̔ͅ ͙͍̖̠̳̍ ̹̤ͬ͛ ̟̬̦͙̼͉͊̈ ͓̱̽̇ͭͨ̆̓̉ ̝͔̂͐ ͋ͦ̌ ̖̰͚͖ ̝̮̞̙̇ͨ̓ͮ
̬͓ ̩̠̼̳͙ͣ̾͐ ̝̺͂D͕̠̭͓̄ͨ́ͨ̆ͪŕ͚͔̠̩͖͉̻̓̆ͭe̩̖͈̤̰̮̣͆a̝͊͛̌m͕͎̼̺͙͐er̞͑͐
͔ͯ͗̉͐̚ ͇̘̝̼̙͂͌̇ͩ ̯̱ ̳͚̳̹͒ͭͩ ͬ͑̌ ͔̯̺͙̰̤̗ ̣̖̠̑ͩͬ̀ ̈̿̇ ̱͎̙̥̬ͦ̂͊̄̎
̖͔̃̇͗̇ ̰̘͇̞̰̮̻̈͂͒͊ͯ̄͗ ̰͎̠ͦͤ͛̃ͫ̚ ͗͂ͤ ̍̍̎͑̌̆͛ ̥̤͍̱ͧ̐ͪ̈́ ͖͍̗̖͂̉ ̞̬͚̞̏̾ ̦̙̳̖̬ͬ̌ͧ͑ͮ̈́ ͨ̇ͬ
̬̣ͪ͆ͧ ̽̈́̌ͤ̚ ̩̖̭͖ͣ
͕̠̙̙ͮ̉̊͛̍͌̀
>>
>>30446219
Wow, that's so mysterious. Really activates the almonds
>>
>>30446221
Hmm?

Ǐ̗͍͎͍̫͚̼̩̫̩̗̄͒̀͛͂͊̂̆ͅ ̼͍̙͔̥̜͍͔̫͕͓͍̯͇̜̘̜̳͋ͪͤͪ͆̓̆̓ͅá̤̥̦̪̒̌̑͆͗ͩ͒͋̉͂̚̚ͅč͕̗̙̘̣̫̬̬ͬ̊͂͑͂t̝͉͔̜̭̠̪̳̋̄ͭ̑ͪ͒̚i͇̫̬̞̝̩̭̘̣͛͋̑̃v̬̬̗̤͍͋̑͊̓͑ͯ̒͗͒͑̆ā̯̭͈͍͎̽ͧ́ͣ̃̎̿̊̑ͧ̚t̜̼̪̬͓̫͇̤̭̜̺̹̤̗̳̖͗͋̾̐̊̏ͮ̒̇e̼͇̻̬̬͔͛̓̒ͬͦ͂͒̀̽͊ ̭̦̠̙̽̆́̊̍̋ͅa̹̹͖̣̭̺̥͇̪͈͎̩̩͈̬͓̻ͫͪ̓ͣ̓͌̐̇̌͗̎ͩ̓͆l̙̘̩̤̻̻̞̰̝̱̠̼̬ͨ̂̈́̈́̄́l̗̙͚̰̰͍̺̠̔̒̀̀͒͊̍̓ͫ̓̃ͫ ͖̭̹̖͖̝̫̯͍͎̻̰̥̻̤͉̟͛́́ͮ́̽̀̚m̗̝̣͈͉̙͔̦̪̜̦͈͓̦̋̂̂̑͒͊͋̏ͅy͍͖̠̼̠̯̭̤̻͓̥̦̒̀̆ͨ̎ͅ ͉͚̳̟̤̳̥̤͆̈ͦͬ̊͐̈ͬ̍ͪ̚ḁ͓͉̽̂̆̑ͧ̓͗́̃̃ͪͦ̾̔̈͂̏͌l͚͍̞̪̪̼̺͚̦̜̞̤͖͇̖ͬͦ̒͗̈́̆ͤͩͤ̚ͅm̗̝̞͇̤̮̖̞͉̩̩̫̙̩͓͇̒̍̆̽̈́̔ͣͅo̝̱̣̱̦͚͇̫͉̟̮̖̤͇̬̘͖͑̇̄n̙͈̘̠͓͕̱̞͖̒͒̉̔ͦ̑ͭ͋͂d̼̭͓̼̼̙̼̆̑ͨͨ̾͛ͬ̓ͣ͆ͭ̎̾̈́̚s̙̠͇̪̯̩̖̠͙͍̱̠̫̹ͧͣͦ̉ͯ͗ͭ
>>
>>30446210
>Exactly how did he screw up all the *characters' personalities?*
Wow anon do you always word your questions like an idiot? He turned everyone into evil emo Peter Parkers in the season 2 premier, remember? Now for the question you really wanted to ask.

>How exactly did he ruin the entire show?
If we go with the idea of continuity and look at LZ that came right after RoH then we can assume that some of Discord's chaos magic was still lingering in the main 6. Because Twilight acted crazy. Fluttershy took down a bear. Everyone was acting a little weird and out of character or perhaps flanderized.
>>
>>30446234
I hope you realize that that is just your H͚̼͚̥e̥̿a͎̦̺̣̮̱̖͐d̤͇͎̬̣̰̯̄͋ͣͧc̝͙̔̈̾̓̎a̙͇͔͕͙̱̱̿ͦ̒n̞̞̺̦̱ͤͩo̪̘̤̰̼̞ͨ̈́́̓ṉ̠̤̻̤͔̃͑ͬͦ.̟͉̝̤ͪͅ

Most people took it without anyone saying so that all of the chaos magic was removed with the resolution of Season 2. LZ coming after RoH has nothing to do with it; rather, the behavior can be attributed to any number of things. You can say that Discord is still pulling some strings, but there's nothing solid to back that up. Sͬ͆̋̋ͨ̚o̺̮̮̫̩̊̈́̈̚,͓̗͊ͅ ̈́͒̾ͩͩy̎̄͊̒̏e͛̔ͪ͛ͩͧa͙̮̤̱̫̱̪͆ͨ̃͛h̝͖̖̠͖͈̺.̳̮̟́
>>
>>30446239
>>30446230
>>30446219
>>30446211
holy fucking shit, stop using this retarded lettering effect
>>
>>30446211
>>30446219
>>30446230
>Hey everyone, look at me! I'm an edgy namefag! Give me attention!
>>
>>30446285
no u stronk
>>
>>30446217
>>
>>30446234
>If we go with the idea of continuity and look at LZ that came right after RoH then we can assume that some of Discord's chaos magic was still lingering in the main 6.
Or we can ACTUALLY go with the idea of continuity and remember that Twilight was paranoid back in S1, in episodes like Swarm of the Century, Feeling Pinkie Keen and A Bird In The Hoof and it has nothing to do with Discord.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.