[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Twilight always written as a horny nymphomanic by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1490.png (151KB, 812x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.png
151KB, 812x1024px
Why is Twilight always written as a horny nymphomanic by the fans? What is that based on?

Twilight isn't a club slut, she's a dignified book worm. The only time she's ever even thought about a boy was with Flash.

Other than that Twilight is pretty innocent. I'd bet you 100$ that Twilight has never even masturbated before.
>>
Just because you word it as a question doesn't make it true. She's usually written as a repressed nerd, even in smut, in experience. Also, you're clearly reading fics that are all around sexual in nature. You only have your self to blame for this, honesty.
>>
>>30443692
I bet you a 100$ you're a fucking faggot who shouldn't have made this same thread twice.
>>
>>30443692
You mean when she's not being written as a sociopath or a sperglord, I guess.
>>
>>30443692
It's based on the fantasies of perverts. If you think they give a fuck about characterization, you're wrong.
>>
>>30443692
>The only time she's ever even thought about a boy was with Flash.
this is bait
>>
>>30443692
Better question

Why to people always write Twilight like your basic cartoon nerd who uses the scientific word for absolutely everything when she has never done that in the show?
>>
>>30443727
It's called shit writing that must use cliches for people that don't know her personality and will be able to quickly point out her archetype
>>
File: f88.jpg (32KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
f88.jpg
32KB, 500x354px
What really happened

>OP thinks he's too good for Fimfic
>Goes looking for the smutty greentexts here
>Gets smutty greentexts
>makes this thread
>>
>>30443727
Because that's more interesting than the winged plot device she's become.
>>
>>30443739
Shit excuse. People did this shit before her wings, and you can use pre-MMC Twilight as a point of reference instead.
>>
>>30443692
Because NTT is an autistic shithole
>>
>>30443813
NTT is pure waifufaggotry, what else did you expect?
>>
>>30443813
it really feels like ~90% of posts there are about sex and/or estrus
>>
>>30443819
>>30443844
something tells me that you're both virtue signalling and you haven't gone into ntt once
>>
>>30443844
It's a microcosm of /mlp/ as a whole, to be honest.
>>
>>30445069
The fuck it is, retard, it's literally 3 guys who have shitfits if you post anything "not purple".
>>
>>30444990
>>>30443819
Actually I frequent the ntt and about 20-30 of the posts in it each thread are mine.
>>
>>30443692
Because it fits her in some ways. She's this shut in but extremely curious girl who's been reading every book she gets her hooves on from a very young age, many of which would be about sex, from biology books to erotica and sexual technique guides, but never got any of the real stuff. In that sense she's the closest one to the average anon, accumulating more and more fetishes over the years. Also the fact that she's the most lusted after character in the fandom and people enjoy writing and reading smut of her
>>
>>30445360
/thread

I wouldn't say that she's a nymphomaniac or whatever, mind you, but it just fits her character so well.

And you're a faggot, OP
>The only time she's ever even thought of a boy
You mean, like the WHOLE cast but rarara?
Everyone masturbates, get over it
Especially if we're talking about fictional characters appearing in smut
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.