[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight loves her niecey!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 26

File: twilight_kisses_flurry.gif (516KB, 586x505px) Image search: [Google]
twilight_kisses_flurry.gif
516KB, 586x505px
Twilight loves her niecey!
>>
>>30443477
Do you love your nephews /mlp/?
>>
>>30443477
i'd paint my cock like flurry and try to make twilight kiss it
>>
>>30443477
Sexually
>>
>>30443493
i'd paint flurry with my cock and try to make twilight kiss it
>>
>>30443505
"...and, God forbid, a molester!"
>>
>>30443509
I'd kiss Twilight with cock to try to paint like my Flurry
>>
>>30443493
>>30443509
>>30443528
Holy shit.

This, right here? This is autism. Not 4chan "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical-grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking retarded.

I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged, shit-dicked little cum-guzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation, where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL? You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass, my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, and give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it.

I am legitimately mad right now.
>>
>>30443532
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>30443532
llmao
>>
>>30443532
I have not seen this before but if it was original I doubt it would have been posted for something so minor.
>>
>>30444628
All you have to do is look up one sentence to tell if it's a copypasta.
>>
B A E
A
E
>>
File: mom training.gif (1MB, 586x505px) Image search: [Google]
mom training.gif
1MB, 586x505px
I need more pics of Twiggy training to raise my children
>>
>>30445430
God that's cute
>>
>>30443477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwX-iHmWAWg
>>
>>30443477
>>30445430
>>30445435
That character needs a makeover and make it normal like the Cake Twins or replace with Skyla.
>>
File: 1494349967396.png (456KB, 1024x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1494349967396.png
456KB, 1024x1084px
>>30443477
>>30445430
>tfw absolutely love this episode purely because it shows the mother of my children express her pent up urges to have a child
And people thought it was tough to be a Twifag.

She both canonically finds the human body attractive AND we see her basically be a mother, with absolutely no cucking involved.

God it feels great to be a Twifag
>>
>>30446480
>You simply can't tear your gaze away from her.
>You never thought she'd be like this.
>You were sure she was the 'Ugh, kids are such a pain in the flank' kind of mare, she would say things like 'Got not time for babies, gotta read books and make friends!'
>But here she is, playing and giving the little one her absolute attention.
>You've been together for almost two years, and known each other for way more than that.
>And you've never seen her like this, it's as if everything else stopped existing, even you.
>A small part of you doesn't like this fact, jealousy trying to take control of everything.
>But a bigger one finds it simply... adorable.
>She'd be a great mother.
"You'd be such a great mom."
>The spoon she was flying to Flurry's face stops dead in its tracks and she turns to look at you.
>The infant stares at her meal now merely a foot away from her face, mouth opening and hooves stretching in want.
>"W-what...?"
>You know this face, it's her 'Did you really say what I think you said?'
"I was just saying that you look like you're having fun. And that you'd be a good mother."
>She blinks. Then a blush creeps its way up her cheeks, her lips twisting, unsure if she wants to smile, look surprised or maybe even frown at you, thinking you're poking fun or something.
>"I was just-I mean, I'm simply feeding her the same way my parents did! A-are you referring to the grimaces...? Or maybe the train sounds?"
>And she picked the frown, her eyes flitting around trying to remember what she could've done or said that would make you say that.
"Twily calm down, I wasn't teasing or anything, I swear."
>Her muzzle scrunches up slightly in confusion.
>"Then what did you--"
"I meant exactly what I said, that you'd be a really good mom."
>She looks at the genuine smile on your face for a second, before turning back to her previous activity, much to the baby's joy.
>>
>>30446909
>She doesn't say anything, the spoon leaving the baby's mouth before nimbly cupping anything coming out of the small pair of lips and bringing it back inside.
>But the blush on her face and her eyes flitting left and right, peeking at you from their corners from time to time tells you that she's obviously overthinking it. As always.
>Maybe you shouldn't have said it? Maybe she took it the wrong way...?
>"D-does that mean... that you... w-want one?"
>She turns to you once again, and her eyes find yours, anxiety
>You blink and take a second for the meaning to hit you, your eyes growing wide and your heart finding your throat.
>How did it go from a simple compliment to this?!
>You've never even talked about this together, ever!
"What-wait, j-just wait a second, this is kind of out of the blue--"
>Her mouth opens up in surprise, realization hitting her like a truck.
>"Oh! I'm so sorry, I thought that you meant-s-sorry!"
>Your stomach sinks at the dread appearing on her face.
"No, don't be sorry, I'm just..."
>You inhale deeply to try and clear your mind, and maybe to slow your heart rate a bit.
"I guess this is as good a time as any to talk about this."
>It is normal for young couples to discuss and plan this kind of shit. And you've been together for a little while now...
>The thought's always been nagging at you from afar for a while tho, what with you being the only human around and with no way back home.
>You see her chewing on her cheek, obviously unsure herself on how to start this subject.
>>
Why are there so many fucking baby fags on this board? What makes you think a 4chin autist would make a good father?
>>
File: 1448087088891.png (628KB, 1148x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448087088891.png
628KB, 1148x1024px
>>30446919
>have a waifu
>doesn't want to make her a mother
>not being autistic enough to actually go through it and become a better man, for her and for the kid
You're a degenerate and you're not even worthy of being here, faggot
>>
>>30446929
I don't have a milf fetish, sorry fagboi
>>
>>30446929
People who use the word degenerate on /mlp/ are the ones who shouldn't be here, sweet summerchild.
>>
File: 1428179110107.png (417KB, 665x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1428179110107.png
417KB, 665x1200px
>>30446946
>milf fetish
>loving your wife and giving her a child is just a 'fetish'
I do believe there's a faggot here, and I'm quite certain it's not me :^)
>>
>>30446952
it is a popular opinion that wifes generally become uglier after giving birth
>>
File: But anon, I hate niggers.jpg (98KB, 875x574px) Image search: [Google]
But anon, I hate niggers.jpg
98KB, 875x574px
>>30446972
>uglier
>not loving her through it anyway because she's the fucking mother of your kid
Please tell me you're a nigger
>>
>>30446977
but why would I want my wife to become uglier if the supposed profit is raising a parasite for more than ten years afterwards?
>>
File: twiggywiggy.png (302KB, 489x804px) Image search: [Google]
twiggywiggy.png
302KB, 489x804px
>>30446987
idk, I think you'll simply understand when you'll get past your edgy misanthrope phase
>>
>>30443477
>kissing a filly when she can't consent
l-lewd
>>
>>30446997
>no actual reason
>"you'll understand later"
>meme pic
and you keep insisting you ain't a faggot
>>
>>30446997
just stop
>>
>>30445430
I know Twiggy'd just blowing raspberries on Flurry's belly, but every time I see this image, I can't shake the feeling that Twi's trying to breastfeed off a baby. That's not even a fetish or anything, just the way it's animated.
>>
>>30446972
Cadance.
>>
>>30447023
she's a cartoon + a demigod
>>
>>30446929
Don't worry, these faggots are usually the ones bumping the fetish generals and talking about cock vore all day instead of wanting to start a family with their waifu
>>
>>30447027
So is Twilight, which I believe was the entire point.
>>
File: faggot.png (20KB, 395x124px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
20KB, 395x124px
>>30447006
>no reasons
>love and you wanting to procreate aren't 'reasons'
All I know is that I'll leave kids behind and you won't, so I guess natural selection is still somewhat working
>>
>>30447006
>consider your child a parasite.
>considers his wifes attractiveness to be important enough to not have kids
>thinks he's worth responding to seriously.
Nothing anyone says will convince you otherwise as you are shitposting, immature or have mental issues regarding children.
>>
>>30447036
>>30447042
>no reasons
Well then.
>>
File: IMG_1585.jpg (75KB, 619x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.jpg
75KB, 619x656px
>>30445430
>>
>>30446919
Genetics.
Now that we can legally state hate facts: humans have genetically evolved to rear their own offspring.
>>
>>30446972
>opinion
Spotted the Europoor or SJW.
>>
>>30447056
what is your opinion on the matter?
>>
>>30446919
I don't know, babies are cute, but I wouldn't want any on my own.
>>
>>30447063
>opinions
Try facts and arguments.
The human brain is person-oriented and the hormonal system for love is strictly family-oriented.
>>
>>30447084
>Try facts and arguments
Post sources for your claims
Lets see some proof
>inb4 source: my ass
>>
>>30445430
there needs to be an edit of this
>>
>>30447046
>no argument
>dismiss reasons because dont like them
hmmmm
>>
>>30446914
"Listen, Twily,"
>You reach forward with your right hand, your palm cupping her cheek the exact same way you did a million times before. And she leans into it, welcoming the comfort you're offering her. Like she always did.
"I love you."
>Her expression softens at that, and the smile she gives you could make you melt in place.
"And if this means so much to you then..."
>You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding, bracing yourself for what you're about to say.
"Then I guess we could adopt one."
>She frowns, head tilting to the side and an eyebrow cocking up curiously.
>"...adopt? Why would you want to adopt one?"
>Huh?
"Well... I'm an ape. And you're a horse."
>She frowns again, harder this time. Obviously offended by your choice of words.
>"We went through this already, you're a human and I'm a pony!"
>You roll your eyes.
>"And I fail to see what this would have to do with adopting. Do you mean that you're scared of the size difference? Or maybe that human pregnancies can prove hazardous and require special precautions and safety measures?"
"What? No, no I simply meant that... you know."
>You move your hands away, as if it would magically get your point across.
>It doesn't.
"Come on Twiggy, you're supposed to be the smart one here!"
>"I won't understand unless you tell me, Anon."
"We're not the same species! How would it work?"
>"Why wouldn't it? Where do you think griffins and hippogriffs are from? And minotaurs?"
>This doesn't make any sense.
>Fucking magic.
"I-I don't know, it didn't work like that on earth..."
>"Well I don't know about Earth, but interspecies couples can produce offsprings here. Even if they're quite rare--what?!"
>A green lump or pea mash comes crashing against her face as she says that, the following giggle drawing both your attention to the culprit.
>"Oh, you!"
>Flurry snorts and starts hitting the table with her little hooves in anticipation when she sees Twilight rushing to her with a menacing smirk.
>>
>>30447112
Source: use the fucking Internet, subhuman.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oxytocin
>>
>>30447124
I'm not sure if I want to ask what kind of edit do you want
>>
>>30447131
>Twily's magic gets rid of the green mass on her face on her way there, before she takes hold of the terrorist and brings her lips to her tummy.
>The room gets filled with her motorboating sound and the baby's giggles.
>And she's once again completely absorbed by the little thing squirming and buzzing under her grasp.
>Not that you mind, you could use some time to think of all the implications coming from this little chat.
>You could potentially get her pregnant. You could knock her up. You could make her a mother. Give her a child. Her own child.
>And you could become a father, here.
>What would the kid look like? Is it really safe?
>Would ponies be mean to him? See him as an abomination or an offense to nature itself?
>...Nah, ponies are way too nice.
>"Here, you change her while I prepare the baby bottle."
>You see the bundle of joy levitating towards you and you catch her, cradling her in your arms the same way you'd do a human.
>You don't even have the time to process what she just said, she's already turned around and trotting towards the kitchen.
"Wait, why me?"
>She turns her face, showing a mischievous smile before her tail gives a teasing flick to the side, your eyes instantly drawn to her nethers.
>"You can see it as a test."
>She says, matter of factly.
"A test? What are you--"
>"And if you pass it, I'll think about us 'adopting' one, mmh?"
>"Maybe we could even do it tonight, if you want...?"
>Another flick and you swear you could see her pink pearl.
>You gulp.
>And just like that, she walks away and out of the room.
>Leaving you and the small filly, currently forcing you to grimace using her hooves and pulling at your jaw before she starts giggling when she finds one she likes.

The end. Or something.
>>
File: thumbs up kid.jpg (52KB, 553x698px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up kid.jpg
52KB, 553x698px
>>30447297
Cute/10
>>
>>30447297
very good
>>
File: 1496949188793.png (959KB, 2800x3560px) Image search: [Google]
1496949188793.png
959KB, 2800x3560px
>>30447323
>>30447329
Thanks guys
I had absolutely no idea where to take this, I just wanted to write some 'kid talk' with twiggy, and didn't want to drag it on for too long
>>
File: 1476840927017.gif (857KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
1476840927017.gif
857KB, 518x518px
>>30447297
Nice job, anon. It's just what I needed today.

I fucking hate little kids with passion but I want to have a lot of them with Twilight. How the hell does that work? I-is this what love does to you? That even things you dislike can be salvaged if they're associated with someone you love?
>>
File: twot.png (173KB, 851x938px) Image search: [Google]
twot.png
173KB, 851x938px
Twilight sighed. She was watching Flurry Heart a distance while she played with her toys. She had been dropped off by Cadence and Shining Armor because they had to attend some important meetings. This time Twilight had all the time in the world to take care of her. However, she was feeling empty. An indescribable void had filled her soul. She had certainly felt sadness before, but never such an unambiguous anxiety; such angst. During her pondering, Flurry Heart catapulted a spoonful of jam towards her purple mane. She mustered a smile, but even this little accident didn't remove her anxiety. If anything it had increased it.

That was the moment when she realized

that her emptiness derived

from not being a mother.

"Flurry, I've got something for you!"
The little filly's attention was immediately caught and she waited in anticipation. Twilight leaned against a wall and the slowly spread her legs to reveal her tiny yet sophisticated crotchboobs.
"I've got a little snack for my favorite niece!"
Without hesitation, Flurry lunged at the teats like a tiger and then began sucking and sucking and sucking. Twilight moaned because of the sensitivity of her marehood. Soon however, her feelings of motherhood were superimposed by something greater. A lust. A sexual lust.
Twilight guided her hoof down to massage her vagina.
"What am I doing?" mumbled Twilight to herself "Shining is going to kill me if he finds I did this."
Her reason was however overwhelmed by her magnitude of emotions. Soon enough she reached her climax and her pussy juice was flung against Flurry. Upon impact, Flurry released her hold on the crothboob and sprayed the milk, covering Twilight in her own fluids.

(1/?)
>>
File: colored twiggle.jpg (200KB, 900x1275px) Image search: [Google]
colored twiggle.jpg
200KB, 900x1275px
>>30447342
Well I guess it depends on 'what' you hate about kids. Is this just a fear of such responsibilities or because you find them annoying or whatever.
But it's perfectly normal to want kids with the one you 'love'. You were literally made for this.
They're the kind of urges that you can't fight forever, or something like that. Unless you're broken, but that's an exception and not a rule.
And once you get them, you generally learn to deal with it and fall in love with them. They're a part of you. They're here thanks to you and you will be a huge part (or at least you're supposed to be) of their entire lives.
Those are millions of years of evolution at work.

I personally don't know because I've been around kids my whole life, my mom being the 'grandma', having kids on holidays and shit all the time.
But there's not many things capable of rivaling what you feel like when a kid sees you as a father and see him understanding and learning shit thanks to you.
It's a long game but it's worth it.
>>
File: howtobabies.gif (292KB, 373x365px) Image search: [Google]
howtobabies.gif
292KB, 373x365px
>>30447392
You got my attention
I think
>>
File: 132743361600.png (399KB, 999x720px) Image search: [Google]
132743361600.png
399KB, 999x720px
>>30447342
>How the hell does that work?
Other than your biology making the idea extremely appealing like >>30447398 suggests, why not explain why you hate kids, i can probably guess but everyone has different reasons and chances are your reasons are something you can easily look past for your own flesh and blood.
>>
>>30447398
to each their own I guess
>>
>>30447392
Twilight however wasn't content. Her body might have signaled that she was satisfied, but her mind was still craving for more lust. Without caring about Flurry, Twilight rushed towards her library, searching an old book she had never previously opened out of disgust. Flurry upon noticing her gone, began crying and throwing a tantrum, but she was reassured once her aunt was back. Twilight scrolled the pages.
"Here it is!"
She then pointed her horn at Flurry and launched a spell. A magnificent sturdy excellent cock materialized on Flurry; it was long enough that she probably could have sucked on it by just looking down. At first she was scared and confused, but then she was amused by her new toy and started swinging it around. She then took flight to swing it even more, knocking some vases and books.
"Flurry come down! I want to play a game with you!"
Obedient as she was, she descended and trotted towards her aunt (although she stumbled a few times because of her monster dong). Once close she sat and Twilight grinned. Gracefully she wrapped her hoof around Flurry's cock and started to stroke it. Flurry was once again taken by confusion, she did not recognize the pleasure that ran through her. Twilight however was not patient and she licked the tip. She then swallowed the entire thing, balls deep, and gave a sucking so hard that its sound was reminiscent of a vacuum cleaner. Flurry confusion turned into fear. She interpreted Twilight's act as her trying to eat her. As a reaction she promptly teleported and casted a shield on herself.
"Oh you are not getting away you naughty girl!" Said Twilight with a little bit of sass.
She then disintegrated Flurry's shield and casted a spell that paralyzed her. In this moment Flurry would have screamed, but unfortunately for her she was not able to move any part of her body despite being fully aware of the situation.
Twilight slowly walked towards her niece to resume their game.

(2/?)
>>
File: 1473528686907.png (282KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473528686907.png
282KB, 800x560px
>>30447398
>>30447452
I think they are extremely annoying and little babies are also pretty disgusting. I don't really care about "muh legacy" or anything like that. I feel nothing towards them I for sure don't feel anything towards the idea of them being part of me or whatever. It just does nothing to me. I know there are people who are obsessed with it but for me "your own flesh and blood" are just empty words. I've been around kids a lot too (grandma worked in elementary school and kindergarden) and I've found no redeeming qualities whatsoever. They are nicer when they're older I guess, I've been teaching guitar to a lot of middle-high school kids and I agree that being a teacher does feel nice, but that's about it. You don't have to have a baby to get that feel.

Then there's also a factor of women being shit mothers, especially where I live. I wouldn't trust most of them with another human being in general, not to mention a baby.
>>
File: hhnnghh.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
hhnnghh.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>30447523
>annoying
Yeah but all the daww moments generally makes up for it.
>disgusting
You generally grow out of this really fast. Changing a kid etc is only disgusting for a couple months, then you get used to it and don't ever think about it.
That's the same as having a pet, you gotta get your hands dirty, especially at first.

>women are bitches
Well that we can agree on.
But then again I'm quite certain that a big part of them wouldn't even consider me knowing I'm writing smut and romance about cartoon horses.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
But I'll still say that there's a big chance you'll grow out of it when/if you find the right woman.
>>
>>30447511
With the fury of a thousands dragons, Twilight descended into Flurry's dick. Despite the immense pain of its immense size, Twilight could only feel the tingly sensation of the pleasure of being a mother.
"What has gotten into me!?" she thought "This is crazy! I am becoming insane."
Once again however she quickly rejected her thought to focus on the feelings that rushed through her soul. Without a hint, the cock decided to release its love and life. The force of the river being released was so great that it slightly knocked back Twilight. The amount of love pumped into her mouth. Twilight coughed several times and then wiped off the semen that was leaking through her nose. Right now Flurry was in pure terror. Such an event would have surely traumatized anypony beyond recovery, dooming their lives to be miserable. But Twilight wasn't satisfied. She wanted more.
Twilight lunged again at the dong and bit it ferociously and savagely. She then used all her force in her jaw to pull and pull until the cock was fully ripped. She then ate all of it through a single gulp. A fountain of blood was created. Books, windows, carpets, everything was sprayed red. Right now Flurry (fortunately for her) lost consciousness, but Twilight didn't notice because she was busy ingesting as much red liquid as she could.
"Twilight!? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?"
Twilight momentarily ended her motherly feasting and looked behind her. She saw Spike, holding a book she had requested fifteen minutes ago. She then put on a comforting smile.
"Flurry and I are having so much fun! Would you like to join"
Taking the clue, he noped the fuck out of there and sprinted towards the window. He intended to jump through it and (hopefully) be saved by a pegasus. However, he too was easily hit by one of Twilight paralyzing spells. Twilight cheerfully dragged Spike and dropped him beside Flurry.

(3/?)
>>
>>30447523
I feel you, I can't see myself ever having children for pretty much the same reasons, I do feel kind of guilty though, because I think I could be a much better parent than all these fucktards who abuse their children. Babies are cute af though.
>>
File: 1479491539502.gif (560KB, 565x475px) Image search: [Google]
1479491539502.gif
560KB, 565x475px
>>30447582
>daww moments
I don't think I've ever seen these. Or maybe I just don't see those as such.
I'm not even talking about physically disgusting, it's just, I dunno, the behaviour itself. I can't even consider them human beings. And then they grow a bit older and act like retards and you can't just do anything about it because they're kids, it's what they do, you can't ask them to just act like grown-ups. It's just, for the lack of a better word, cringy. I can't stomach it.
>women are bitches
Not even that. Some of them are like kids themselves. I can't for the life of me imagine living with someone like that AND having a shared responsibility with them.
>when/if you find the right woman
I know I won't be searching for that. The last thing I need now is staring a family or being "forced" to start one. One time that almost happened and I never want to relive that ever again.
>you'll grow out of it
Here comes that "if you don't want kids you're not an adult" mindset again? Please don't tell me you meant that.
>>
>>30447602
"Now now, I can't be a mother and not take care of you Spike!"
She then cast a spell, this time on herself. Another gigantic cock materialized.
"But wait there's more!"
Twilight relaxed and revealed that inside her urethra there was another cock. She smiled and looked down on Spike. She couldn't guess what emotions he was having now, but she was sure he would have a lot of fun.
With patience she directed her cock towards Spike's butthole, but she suddenly changed direction and poked out one of Spike's eyes. He couldn't feel pain, but the lack of sensations gave him more room to reflect how horrifying was what was happening. With no moment notice, Twilight began thrusting her cock with a rhythmic beat. At this moment she was in heaven. Thanking Celestia for being given a destiny that would lead to this very moment. Moaning and panting, she was caught in the moment and bit Spike's other eye and pulled it away before eating it. Twilight approached her Climax and cummed with both her cock and mini cock. She noticed however that her love wasn't only in the form of semen, but also in the form of liquid shit. She must have messed up the spell. Oh well.
Twilight gave Spike a comforting smile.
"Sorry Spike! I must get that out of you!"
He was hit by another spell. At first it seemed nothing had happened, but this was falsified once all of his teeth fell out. Twilight's magic picked them up. She giggled, before throwing them simultaneously at Spike. They all pierced his skull and proceeded to explode. The following moment, all the room was covered in fecies, blood, cum, brain matter and other fluids. Twilight turned her head to look at Flurry.

(4/?)
>>
File: ???.png (54KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
54KB, 383x383px
>>30447392
>>30447511
>>30447602
>>30447812
>starts out as somewhat cute
>then this
for what purpose
>>
File: 1449659509512.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1449659509512.gif
983KB, 500x364px
>>30447812
>>30447602
>>30447511
>>30447392
fucking beautiful
>>
>>30447812
Twilight had an idea. A wonderful idea. She picked up the book and scrolled the pages. When she found what she was looking for, she bounced around in her room. Pinkie would be proud of her. She stopped and resumed her work. She cast one last spell on Flurry. An awfully wonderful spell.
It could not be seen with the naked eye, but under her skin sprouted millions of microscopic cocks. They instinctively rubbed against each other to bring pleasure. It was quick for them to simultaneously ejaculate in all of her body. A mix of semen and gasoline was pumped under Flurry's skin. She inflated as if she was a blow up doll. Twilight threw a lighted match. Fire immediately ignited.
Somehow this event produced two effects:
1) Flurry woke up
2) Her paralyzing spell was broken
The scream that Flurry emitted was indescribable. The best thing to even approach the comprehension of the sound expressed by Flurry would be to say that thousands of demons and banshees were put to shame that day. What followed next was a flash of light indicating that Flurry had teleported.
"I might have overdone it" mumbled Twilight "Might have..."

Meanwhile, Cadence and Shining were having a wonderful dinner at one of the most prestigious restaurants.
"Honey, don't you think we should return to Flurry? It's getting awfully late" asked Cadence.
"Nah, Twiley must be taking great care of her. Besides I have to finish my bomb ass tea!"
Upon having pronounced those words a screaming flaming Flurry Heart appeared in the middle of the room. Everypony's eardrums were immediately shattered. Flurry's dicks had also grown bigger. Their love now pierced her skin. Flaming jizz was splashed everywhere and everypony burned alive.
Meanwhile satan had received voice that thousands demons had been put to shame and to avenge them, he plunged ponyville into hell, bringing eternal damnation even to the innocents.

The end
>>
File: 132743344392.png (224KB, 450x550px) Image search: [Google]
132743344392.png
224KB, 450x550px
>>30447523
Oh trust me, i dont really care about any sort of legacy either, you can get that feel from pretty much anything that outlives you.
I'm talking about the feeling you get when you look at something and realise "I made that."
When it's an object, the feeling's pretty good, but it's on a whole other level when it's an actual person you're looking at.
As a parent you're responsable for EVERYTHING regarding your child, how they act, what they look like, everything they are during their early years is all down to your own genetics and actions with them.

Human women are indeed a shit.

>>30447659
I think you're forgetting what it's like for the baby, almost literally everyday is filled with brand new things.
Of course they're going to act retarded, they dont know any better.
The keyword is 'act' though, kids definitely aren't dumb, they just have no frame of reference for anything and usually only have what their parents have shown or taught them.
Personally, i have great experiences with kids because i just talk to them normally, albeit with simpler words and play games with them as if i'm just a slightly bigger kid.
You'd be surprised what sort of insights children as young as 6 can have on things if you simply get them talking.
Naturally, this doesnt really apply to kids that cant communicate yet, but in that situation your role (Even if you're not a parent) is to help them get to that point.

I think by 'grow out of it' he meant it in a "learn from experience" sort of way, which is definitely what happened with me after i started looking after my uncles daughter occasionally.
We watch MLP together and it's cute as fuck seeing her reactions to things and comparing to /mlp/.
She likes Ponk and AJ the best so Apples to the core is currently her favorite episode.
She hugged me at the end.
>>
File: 1491516843486.png (718KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491516843486.png
718KB, 900x506px
>>30448047
>I'm talking about the feeling you get when you look at something and realise "I made that."
>When it's an object, the feeling's pretty good, but it's on a whole other level when it's an actual person you're looking at.
Is it though? I don't think it's the same kind of enjoyment. I guess some people see it as a chance to right their own wrongs, make a better version of themselves or something, I don't really care for that. This kind of wish fulfilment doesn't do much for me, I already create a lot of things, pointing at some kid saying "Look at this, I made that" doesn't really seem appealing.
>Of course they're going to act retarded, they dont know any better.
That's the problem though. I get why they act like that, doesn't mean I should like it.
>You'd be surprised what sort of insights children as young as 6 can have on things if you simply get them talking.
It can be amusing but it doesn't really salvage anything.
>in a "learn from experience" sort of way
So basically that means "you don't like kids because you've never been with kids otherwise you'd love it"? Well, what if that's not the case?
>which is definitely what happened with me after i started looking after my uncles daughter occasionally
>We watch MLP together and it's cute as fuck seeing her reactions to things and comparing to /mlp/
Well, more power to you then. I don't think I could've stand doing something like that.
>>
>>30447132
looks like you're going to live a very lonely and miserable life
>>
>>30443532
I know, those anons are just like the "tranny phantom shooter".
>>
File: 132743341851.png (331KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
132743341851.png
331KB, 650x650px
>>30448256
It's not the same, but it's similar.
Anyone could write a book or draw something if they got good enough.
But your own child is something that can only come from you, mothers have this feeling to a far greater extent than fathers but it's still a thing for guys.
Looking at a child as a chance to do things better or as wish fufillment is doing a diservice to the child in question.
They are their own person, its the job of a parent to give that person the best chance they have at life, what that life actually entails is ultimately their choice.
>doesn't mean I should like it.
Fair enough, maybe i'm just unaturally patient, if nobody points them in the right direction you cant really blame a kid for being retarded.
I feel it's better to offer help so they're better equipped in later situations.
>It can be amusing but it doesn't really salvage anything.
Not just amusing, but a "Wow, why didnt i think of that." moment, having no preconcieved notions about things tends to make kids give straightforward answers to complex problems.
Like i said, most kids aren't dumb, they just lack experience.
>So basically that means "you don't like kids because you've never been with kids otherwise you'd love it"? Well, what if that's not the case?
Thats probably what he meant, yeah.
Although in my case it's less 'love' and realising the bad parts really werent all that bad.
Like getting used to a sour taste maybe.
Not going to presume anything about you growing to like kids by simply spending time with them, but personally speaking i get a pretty good kick out of helping them learn new things.
>>
File: 1494880044383.png (25KB, 393x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494880044383.png
25KB, 393x343px
>>30448784
>Anyone could write a book or draw something if they got good enough.
>But your own child is something that can only come from you
Just like that anyone can make a baby, and your own book only came from you. I don't see how this is applicable here.
Not to mention kids are also influenced by other factors when they get older, just like your tastes form your creative habits.
>if nobody points them in the right direction you cant really blame a kid for being retarded
No, I don't blame them. If anything, they are almost never to blame.
>Not just amusing, but a "Wow, why didnt i think of that."
Again, I can't see how that's a saving grace for the whole thing.
>personally speaking i get a pretty good kick out of helping them learn new things
I can totally get that, teaching is great. It's still only one aspect of the thing and it can be achieved by other means, like I said earlier.
Again, experiences differ. I'm glad that you enjoy it and you have good time with good kids, I personally almost never had and looking at most of them and their parents I don't want to ever have one. And, well, I'm here right now so I'm pretty sure I never will.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.