[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP Characters But With Inverted Colors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: neigh, it was i, human otherkin.jpg (2MB, 4000x3525px) Image search: [Google]
neigh, it was i, human otherkin.jpg
2MB, 4000x3525px
Many of several horsecakes, but you see, instead of this have they have regular intense, they have these baby inverted.
>>
>lil sht
>>
>>30440585
I never realized how warm the color scheme is
>>
>>30440585
>Chrysalis
>incest
What the fuck does she have to do with incest you degenerate? Inb4 'where do you think you are' yeah yeah that still doesn't excuse the fact that people like you are fucking perverts with sick imagination. Why THE FUCK would you put "incest" on your shitty pic? Can you please keep your sick feitshes to yourself you nigger? Kys.
>>
>>30440585
I like Darth edglord, it looks like he has a green lighting powers.

Insect looks like edge chrysalis from the fluffy pony videos.
>>
File: 1498750022519.jpg (84KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1498750022519.jpg
84KB, 500x370px
>>30440624
Lol. We could replace Spike with a giant cockroach and there would be no difference.
>>
>>30440585
Is there a 1/8192 chance of encountering these?
>>
>>30440650
Read again but this time more carefully
>>30440585
This color scheme makes sombreto look even edgier than before
>>
>>30440650
It says "Insect" dipshit.
>>
File: 1491187964066.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491187964066.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>30440585
>Pinkie, my waifu, and Lyra, one of my favorite pones have the inverted colors of the other

Damn, pottery right there.

Are you sure these are inverted colors though? Usually they look darker and weirder.

Just wondering how you did this, is all.
>>
File: otherkin-dnap.png (467KB, 3398x3001px) Image search: [Google]
otherkin-dnap.png
467KB, 3398x3001px
>>30444947
Inversion of the actual color/hue but not black and white. Magenta-red is the opposite of mint green.
>>
>>30440650

This is some sick bait Anon, +100 intellect for you. Was spec ed cancelled today or something?
>>
>>30440585
Chrysalis,Sombra,Lyra and Pinkie are neat
Octavia and Celestia also look pretty fine

as for the rest...ew,Luna has a exclusive combination I guess

also the blue ones are way too forced,they dont have any nice contrast to their designs...it's something that colour blinded would see every day
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.