[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personally, I think he can be saved. They did it for Raiden.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: flash_sentry.png (645KB, 1280x3131px) Image search: [Google]
flash_sentry.png
645KB, 1280x3131px
Personally, I think he can be saved. They did it for Raiden.
>>
File: 1343613.png (145KB, 270x580px) Image search: [Google]
1343613.png
145KB, 270x580px
>>30439922
I agree, but there's only one way
DERPSENTRY
>>
>>30439955
DELET
>>
File: 1357427.jpg (422KB, 1000x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1357427.jpg
422KB, 1000x1002px
>>30439972
It would be the perfect coupling anon.
The ditz and the jock.
>>
File: raiden cyborg.jpg (286KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
raiden cyborg.jpg
286KB, 1680x1050px
He gets wounded and gets a better body that can lift metal gears?
>>
I love how he almost showed some character in the short where he, the hippie and the nerd had to design banners. I wouldn't mind seeing him if he was actually a normal dude instead of a shy pseudo-Chad.
>>
>>30440234
>that can lift metal gears?
played all metal gears since the nes days and I got so fucking hype when I first saw this in the trailer
>>
>>30440234
If the other Equestria Girls can get powers...
>>
File: 817780.png (568KB, 620x822px) Image search: [Google]
817780.png
568KB, 620x822px
>>30439922
Well, turning him into a kickass cyborg ninja would indeed make him a lot more likeable than he is now.
>>
File: 4508311-4818047852-latest.png (945KB, 902x805px) Image search: [Google]
4508311-4818047852-latest.png
945KB, 902x805px
>>30439922
>It's a Raiden goes evil episode again.
>>
File: Laughing whores.jpg (175KB, 480x537px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing whores.jpg
175KB, 480x537px
They could do more with Flash to bring him up in the eyes of the fandom. They had something with that short between him, Sandalwood and Atomic Adam; and LoE showed a humble, resigned spirit. But, that would require effort on the part of EqG's writers, who seem more willing to just focus on song and dance numbers and a guy who's even more romantically forced than Flash.

Anyways, with the way EqG is going, there's only one logical path for Flash: >>30440491
>>
>>30439922
After Flash Sentry is mortality wounded by a magical explosion between random magical villain chick and the Equestria girls.
He's awaiting transportation to the hospital as Sunset Shimmer holds his hand and tells him he's gonna make it and that the girls will find a way to save him.
As the ambulance drives away they don't notice it get stopped and the medical crew and driver pulled out and change directions by mysterious men in black cars.
Flash feels a light slap to his face and opens his eyes to see a young looking man wearing sunglasses.
The man smiles at him and ask him if he wants to power to protect those girls.
Flash nods and the young man tells him that if he's given this power he has to tell them all he knows about the girls and were the magic they've been picking up is coming from.
Flash hesitates as the young man continues "You're dying Flash, it's either work with us and receive a new life with the power to protect the things important to you or die."
Flash accepts but ask the man "what if I decide to stop you?"
The mysterious young man just grins and says "Then I'll stop you"
Flash laughs weakly, agrees to it and ask him his name.
"Names Ace Thruster" the man says as he seals the deal with a handshake.
"Don't worry Flash, you're gonna get a new body and a new lease at life"
Flash closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep with the help of the morphine being administered to him.
When Flash opens his eyes again he has a new cyborg body and greeting him is the mysterious young man.
"Tell me about the magical anomalies"
"Where is the portal?"
>>
>>30439922
Is he worth saving?
>>
>>30441035
I want ace thruster so bad.
>>
>>30441376
If only so they can stop hating.
>>
>>30439955
>>30439972
>>30439988
I think it would make a cute couple. Plus, it would guarantee that Sunset and him won't get back together.
>>30440283
He got some good development in LoE.
>>
>>30439922
>Raiden
Mortal Kombat?
>>
File: full.png (715KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
715KB, 1280x720px
>awkward doofus into a non-bro hobby (music)
>hangs out with Derpy, apparently not many other friends
>in love with a magical horse from Equestria that he can never be with

Flash is already /ourguy/. Fanon is the only thing that portayed him as a dudebro.
>>
>>30442747
He came off as much more popular and generally high school level likable in the first movie when you take that into a vacuum, that's really what stained him.
>>
I use to think about how I would save Flash, and I figured playing him against Timber would be a good way. Not in a competing over Twi way, just them being around eachother and having normal personality clashes. They need to team up to do something, and Flash is just smacking his forehead nonstop at all of Timber's terrible jokes, which Timber will not shut up about. Of course, don't wanna throw Timber under the bus to save Flash, so make him clearly aware he's getting under Flash's skin, and make it part of the joke. Give Flash non-Twi goals. Him wanting his band to succeed in RR, while part of mind control, was actually a bit interesting. Let him talk about that more, give him tough choices to make linatead of just moping around and mildly helping.
>>
>>30443013
What stained him was Twifags butthurt at a love interest for their waifu.
>>
File: 62.gif (935KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
62.gif
935KB, 576x324px
>>30442747
He was seated at the table with all the stereotypical "rock music" guys during the lunch scene, knows how to play an electric guitar, and has his own car.
He was clearly meant to be an incredibly cool guy in the first movie.

The later movies' depiction of him as awkward are helping to flesh him out and make him less hamfisted, though.
>>
>>30443175
he was always kind of awkward though, the scene you just posted has him smack face first into a glass door for example
>>
>>30439955

As great as that would be, the scene in Legend of Everfree between him and Sunset was cute. I am unironically hoping they get back together.
>>
>>30444391
He did come off a bit as over compensating, but they could have portrayed it better. As it stands from the first movie, he's nothing but a cardboard cut out for Twilight to bounce off of with only a small bit of his own character.

Come later movies, he's starting to become something of his own now that he doesn't have Twilight there, but the damage is already done and people just don't really want to see him because they just associate shallow boyfriend stereotypes.

It would take a complete reintroduction to him on his own to get him to stand out as anything. Essentially a couples movie with him and Sunset getting back together with Twilight only showing up at the end to let Sunset know that it's alright and she doesn't care.

It's a shame too because if they had played the whole thing better they could have had an interesting dynamic, but Meghan wanted to self insert and used her high school crush as the boyfriend archetype for shallow reasons instead of actually wanting to introduce the boyfriend dynamic as something serious. After the backlash, Hasbro is too scared to take a chance on it now, in the case of ANY of the cast. Friendship only unless it's a previously established relationship.
>>
>>30439988
>>30439955
Easy.
Flash needs to assert himself as a non-beta by breaking up with Sunset, and in a very friendly, calm, reasonable manner, not a shouting match or anything else.
THEN he hooks up with Derpy and it becomes apparent that she's wearing the pants in the relationship.
>>
>>30441376
Not gonna lie, but i believe he is.

He might even have the potential to be one of the best characters in the show IF dond right
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.