[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fool Out Thyme CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

Last time on wannabe edge horse quest….

>Your name is Secure Package, the not so brave adventurer investigator extraordinaire!
>With you being the curious child you were, you snuck into a closed off section of the Vault for some much need investigating.
>However, you encountered a scary metal you think it’s sort of a pony monster thingy!
>And to makes matters worse, it can speak and wants to help you!
>.....No wait that’s a good thing.
>Must of hit your head real hard on that fall, didn’cha?
>>
>>30437141

H̭̳̬͖̤̫͓͙͢͟ơ͇̟̗̯͓͔͈ͅl̵̢͎͉̠͞ͅd̴̢̘͚̹̀ ̵͈̭̣̝̰ò̧̩̝̜̱ņ̸̣̼͚̤͔̮͖̹͝ ̨̙̩̤p̵̬͕͢a̴̴̻̝c̢̖̥̥̟͍͘k̨̡̞͚͡!̨͚̤ ̸̢̫̱̝͖̣̘D͚̞̟͍̮̕ọ̯̤̙n̫̱͖͖̭͉͢͞'̸̰̗͓̟̫̞͡t̢͎̞̮̘̯̠͔͠ ͍ͅẃ̯͇̥͇͇̩͠ͅo̢̰̺r̗̳̮̕r̢͉̭͔͉y̴̩̮̭͇ͅ!͖̺̥̠̳͠ ̤̘͓͓͘͝͡I͔̪̫͎͚͔͎'̶͎̞͉͘l̡̜͈̗̗͝l̴̢̺͚̞̣̣͇͚͜ ̴̫̗̟̩͍͢ͅb̼̪̻̝̱͕̼͎e̟̠̠͍̮ ̹̩͖̘b͕̠̪͕͙̜̘̦a̛͓̭̝̪̥͉͡͠c̗̭̫͍̳̤͟k̭̥͢ ̙͖̙͖͖̜͝ţ̴̭̯͎͙̺̜̗o̶̦ ̞͝h̡̰̦̣̬͙̰̣͔́ę̣̱͖̤̭̹̀̕l̯̘̥̳͢p͔̺̣!͈̪͕̯̜͢
“What. Wait hold on! Don’t leave me down here!” You cry out in fear, but far to late as the monster had left minutes after you gained enough sense to realized it’s gone.
Hopefully it really does want to help you, and not eat out your guts.
*Whimper*
“N-no. No no. Get it together Package.”
“You’re brave. You. Are. Brave. And it’s just a cave. With a brave filly in it…..”
With that said you manage to calm your nerves. Enough to cast an illumination spell.
Now...the tunnel.
Before casting your spell, yellow emergency lights barely illuminate the tunnel, and it appear to have several rows of train tracks running parallel to somewhere.
Gosh. You’re not sure if there’s an end to the tunnel. It just seems to go further into a never ending darkness. But you know that can’t be it as there SHOULD be one. Still...

What shall you do to get out of this sticky situation?

>check your utility belt for something useful
>wait for the monster to come back
>go explore
>cri
>Ask me to roll a d20
>Try to climb back up
>other

You’re current inventory, as far as I can remember. can you tell me if I forgot anything?
-Utility belt
-35 bits
>>
>>30437141
>Roleplaying.
>>
>>30437153
>check your utility belt for something useful
>wait for the monster to come back
Wait at least 10 minutes. before we go exploring
>>
>>30437174
Not sure why I put a full stop in there.
>>
>>30437141
Check utility belt. Also, aren't train tracks something that exist outside the stable, as in tunnels leading to the outside?
>>
>>30437141
Kill myself because I'm in fallout equestria the worst place to be not because it's dangerous but because the story is boring as fuck.
>>
>>30437460
You seem mad.
>>
>>30437141
See if we can find a foothold to place some of our weight to stabilized, then try to climb up if a foothold is there
>>
>>30437508
Im not mad I just hate shit fanfics.
>>
>>30438378
Good thing this is a brand spanking new cyoa where anything could happen rather then that fanfic you don't like.
>>
>>30438479
I know but it stems off of it.
>>
>>30437174
>>30437247
>>30438280

The tunnel walls appear too smooth for you to climb. And even then it's way too high for you.
Huffing, you huddle under the hole in the wall as you patiently wait for help....
BUT, with waiting comes boredom. So to sate your boredom you increase the illumination from your horn to fiddle with your belt...
>an electric torch!
>5 Crystal batteries!
>a hammer!
>a can labeled WD-40!
>a screwdriver!
>a volt/arcanometer!
>a radio!
>a roll up measuring tape!

"Heh heh heh. Dad said I should never play with fire, but look what I have now!"
You cackle madly, filled with unbridled power that has been gifted to you.
Let the world quiver as there's a foal playing with fire.
You hear something faint on the distance, but you wave it off. Too imerced in your new found tool of destruction.
There it goes again. What is that?
The fear starts to set it. Maybe this place is falling apart because it's so old. No that's not any better-
You see brief sparks of metal scraping against metal down the tunnel.
Though it may be far away, for a brief moment, you think you see another one.
Another metal monster.

H-H-H-HALT T-T-TRESSPASSER. ID-D-DENTI-F-FY YOURSELF. DO NOT FLEE, OR YOU WILL BE VAPORIZED.

What will you do?
>fight
>run
>accept your death
>Fisto
>other

>>30437460
>>30438378
it's a good think I didn't plan for this to be a fanfic.
Also in tired. Good morning. Or good night.
>>
>>30438551
Ducking peanut sause. I forgot the name. Again.
>>
>>30438519
Can you explain while I'm still relatively awake?
>>
>>30438551
No hard feelings towards you but I hate that fanfic with a passion and since this is taking place Fallout Equestria I'm sure you know where I'm coming from. I know this is an adventure game but it takes place in Fallout Equestria.
>>
>>30438551
>Fisto
>Fisto (Fully Integrated Security Technotronic Officer) is a protectron that may be reprogrammed to serve as a robotic prostitute in Cerulean Robotics in Freeside in 2281.
Not right now I don't think.
>other
Identify ourselves.
>>
>>30438558
What do you by explain?
Doesn't this take place in Fallout Equestria if not then where?
>>
>>30438566
Whatever you want man. Love it. Hate it.
Your a player yourself, aren't you? Your choices can help mold it. If you don't like it? Thats fine. Attend a different class. Or stick around to spit ball the others.

So the one made by Kkat or anything that is remotely Fallout + My Little Pony?

>>30438571
Sure I guess. Ponies plus world ending disaster.
Bam! Fallout Equestria. Amerite?
>>
>>30438571
mean*
>>
>>30438583
>Your a player yourself, aren't you
I doubt it. Fallout stuff always has a few people come in to bitch about it.
>>
>>30438583
I guess you have a point sorry if I came off as attacking this thread I just wanted to share my opinion even if it was in a douche way, anyway I don't know if I'll stick around in this thread but I'll think about it.
>>
>>30438594
That's cause a lot of people think everything requires ponies in it and that's what pisses people off.
>>
I need my sleep. G'night.
>>
Bemp.
>>
>>30438551
Well, it did order us to identify ourself.
>>
>>30438551
We are obviously someone really important and are totally allowed to be down here.
(be getting that torch primed)
>>
bimp
>>
>>30438567
>>30438570
>>30440369
>>30440982

As it draws closer you decide to play along with the robot. But just in case it does something funny you arm yourself with the torch.
“M-m-my name is Secure Package. And don't you know who I am? I’m a VIP and you have to do as I say!” You say in what you think is an authorative tone.
The robot chooses not to respond as it draws closer. Metallic legs echoing throughout the tunnel.
Now that the robot was within the range of your illumination spell, you could see it's some kind of bulky pony shaped robot, larger than the biggest pony in your Vault!
It's ‘face’ appears transparent with little lights flashing and machinery bits moving.
On its back there's is a single mangled clawed appendage sticking out, apparently jammed, preventing it's back panel from fully closing. Occasionally shooting sparks here and there as it's mangled form fails to retract.
And on its chest you notice a dull red glow emanating a weak light.
INITIALIZING V-V-V-VOICE RECOGNITION….COMPLETE
SCA- *bzzzzt* -SCANNING…..COMPLETE
HELLO THERE, LITTLE FILLY. ARE YOU LOST?
You note that it's speech is slow and monotone.
“You’re...not going to kill me?”
L-LOADING APPROPRIATE RESPO-O-ONSE….
OF COURSE NOT YOU SILLY BILLY.
“what are you?”
I AM A. REINFORCE OUTFITTED BUILDING TECHNICAL OPTITRON
“A wha-”
OR YOU *bzzzzt* CAN CALL ME MR. ROBOTO.
NOW COME W-W-W-WITH ME. I WILL BRING YOU TO MY RECHARGING STATION WHERE WE WILL WAIT FOR SOME *bzzzt* NICE PONIES TO PICK YOU UP.
CONTACTING CLOSEST M.O.M. AGENCY….ERROR.
CONTACTING VAULT TECH….ERROR. *bzzzt*
CONNECTING TO FOUR STARS SERVER....CONNECTION.
NOW COME WITH ME.

Wha'chew gonna do?

>wait for the other monster to return?
>execute protocol 54-632B1
>kill it and loot the body
>sit still. Maybe it can't see you?
>go with the nice robot
>???
>others
>>
>>30445119
Name. My name I forget. Y
>>
>>30445133
You also forgot to post in /cyoa/ that the session had started.
>>30445119
>go with the nice robot
>>
>>30445119
Tell him that we fell through the hole above us and that somebody is already coming for us.
>>
>>30445119
Tell it we have a friend coming to help us up the cliff wall, but it can wait with us if it wants to
>>
>>30445169
Did I? ;)
>>
>>30438551
immersed*
>>
>>30445119
Yell out "Look! A Zebra!" And run for it.
>>
Gonna sleep. Sorry for the single post.
>>
Bampetskiy
>>
>>30446309
>>
>>30446973
>>
>>30449032
Bump.
>>
>>30449036
Silly anon. that post you quoted was a bump from a few seconds before your post.
>>
Oh hey, this is back, nice!

>>30445119
>wait for the other monster to return?

>>30445213
>>30445208
If we need to respond to the robot, something along these lines. May have to phrase it correctly to get the robot to understand.

Like tell it we're just waiting for our dad, who we think will come pick us up in just a few minutes. (The other monster definitely isn't our dad, even though it might actually be a pony we know from the vault, but maybe it'll help if Mr. Roboto thinks our legal guardian is coming for us)

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I figure we should be prepared to work around the robot's limited programming. I'm tempted to find out what that protocol does though
>>
>>30450497
Buh
>>
>>30445169
>>30445208
>>30445213
>>30445260
>>30449337
You consider following the robot back to wherever it's going, but do you really want to put your life in the hooves of this thing?
You shake your head. "Sorry Mr. Roboto, but I'm waiting for someone. See that hole up there?"
Mr.Roboto turns it's cold gaze from you and looks towards your outstretched hoof.
“I'm waiting for a friend- no my dad. My dad actually. I got lost-”
INITIALIZING VOICE RECOGNITION….
Huh?
BLATANT LIE DETE-E-E-ECTED IT IS NOT NICE TO LIE.
“Bwuh. How did you know I- “
SCAN *bzzzzt* NING
You huff as the robot interrupts you a second time.
THERE APPEARS TO BE A BREACH. POTENTIAL MUTANT INFESTATION. PLEASE COME WITH ME- *bzzzt* PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE. I WILL RETURN TO PATCH THE HOLE. HAVE A NICE DAY.
With that said Roboto walks over to one of the tracks and faces the direction from where it came.
Lifting one of its forelegs it positioning the mechanical limb over one of the rails as several mechanical components shift in place, allowing several small wheels to slide out of its leg securing it to the rail.
The rest of its legs follow suit….
>>
>>30453202
After it finishes in no less than five seconds, Mr. Roboto depart without another word. Or it would have if you didn't yell for it to stop.
“Wait! Before you go. Can yoooou….” darn it. You saw this in a movie once.
“Execute protocol 54-632B1.” You know nothing's going to happen, but hey it's worth a shot. Who knows maybe it will dispense candy.
INITIALIZING VOICE RECOGNITION….
AFFIRMATIVE. SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED.
...Or not.
SELF DESTRUCT IN T-MINUS. 10.
no no no no!
You start backing away “Wait hold on don't.”
8. JUST KIDDING. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. I SURE FOOLED YOU NOW. JUST A SILLY PRANK.
I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY. PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE.
“what? That wasn't very funny you know. Hey come back here!”
…..

Now left to your own devices, nothing eventful happens for nearly an hour until you hear voice from the cave about. And to your surprise it's someone who sounds familiar.
>??? “Hi Pack I'm back! I went to go check on everyone, and they’re still setting up for your party and don't know you're here and that's good. Then, my mom found me And said I wont ever get to play with my friends if I'm not responsible And don't water my plant. And then, I went to the cafeteria and bought some brownies with a bit I found and I thought I could share it with you and- “
“wait Danger hold on. What are you here!?”

What do?
>you gonna share those?
>get me out of this hole!
>other

wow this is way late but that's life when you binge watch movies. Excuse me about all the errors. Good night or morning.
>>
>>30453206
>>
>>30453206

Guess that robot is smarter than I thought
>>
>>30453206
huh, whaddaya know? Looks like the rustbucket has a sense of humor, or at least it's programmer did.

>>
>>30453980
>>
Don't expect an update today. 4th of July and what not.

Have a nice one.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.