[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Pinkie have casual sex with you if you asked her nicely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ponky.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ponky.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
Would Pinkie have casual sex with you if you asked her nicely?
>>
>>30436324
No x2
>>
>>30436324
Definitely
>>
>>30436324
I doubt she would understand the value others put on sex, so maybe
>>
>>30436324
no.
>>30436363
don't be a dumb ass; of course she would understand. the only and correct answer is "no."
>>
Reminder that pony's would only be sexually active on there estrus cycle.
>>
Of course.
And if she says no, I'll tell her that my jizz tastes like frosting to some people or some shit.

I wouldn't do it tho, because Ponka is pure.
>>
>>30436324
Yes, but I wouldn't even ask her in the first place because of it
>>
>>30436324
I mean, I would ask her nicely but it's kind of hard to say no when your face is being forcibly pushed into the pillow.
>>
>>30436324
No one would. I'm fat and ugly.
>>
File: Luv ya.png (205KB, 1258x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Luv ya.png
205KB, 1258x1024px
>>30436324
>"Pffft, ha ha ha ha! Oh, Anon, don't be so silly!"
>"..."
>"Oh. Ooooh..."
>"Um, okay, well...I mean, gee, that's a bit weird to ask, but, um, maybe we could be friends instead?"
>"Oh, you'd STILL wanna be friends?"
>"Alright, but, uh, can we jsut be friend-friends instead of 'we-should-have-casual-coitus friends' instead?"
>"Aww, pweeeetty pwease?"
>"..."
>"Pweeeeeeeetty pwease with spwinkles on top?"
>"Aw, thanks, Anon! You're such a nice guy, you know that?"
>"Tell ya what, don't tell Mr. or Mrs. Cake, but...lemmee getcha a ral creampie, on the house!"
>"Heehee! Of course I mean a REAL pie, silly! I we bake them every day!"
>"Here ya go! See ya later Anon! Enjoy the creampie that's actually a creampie!"
>>
>>30436324
Yes, but she would just let you put your penis into her vagina. You two would just stand there awkwardly and make small talk about the latest hoofball game or the weather. It wouldn't be fun but it would technically be casual.
>>
>>30436452
>sapient, empathic, and emotional species that is both very physically and socially interactive and participates in pair bonding
>sexually active only during estrus
Stop. You're retarded and read way too many estrus oriented clopfics.

Real goddamn horses much less sapient ones will engage in sex with close herd members outside estrus.
>>
>>30436324
sure, anything to make others smile and she gets to feel good as well it's a win-win
>>
She would probably reject me, just like all the real women in my life.
>>
Damn it, where did that thread with Ponk in her super suit go?
>>
>>30439598
got pushed off the board by glimmerspam yesterday feels bad man
>>
File: No ponut 4 u.png (40KB, 232x283px) Image search: [Google]
No ponut 4 u.png
40KB, 232x283px
>>30436324
No.
Besides, I doubt I'd be able to get myself to ask in the first place.
>>
>>30436805
Underrated.
>>
>>30436324
Probably not, bud she'd be down with cuddling.
>>
>>30436324
Not to you.
>>
>>30436324
more importantly , does she spray confetti, if she cums ?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.