[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we ever live in peace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: EQGFG.png (2MB, 1383x759px) Image search: [Google]
EQGFG.png
2MB, 1383x759px
Can we ever live in peace?
>>
>>30435920
The EQG world is boring.
>>
>>30435935
Not everybody watches stuff for the settings
>>
>>30435935
Human Twilight is better than pony Twilight.
>>
>>30435920
not till I get laid.

>>30435980
prove it.
>>
>>30435990
She was actually trying to be nice to everyone and not be a snob like pony Twilight did at the outset. She didn't get all haughty about her inexperience with friendship.
>>
>>30435980
lmao
>>
>>30435994
her character arc in FG was written rather poorly
>>
>>30436013
Abacus Cinch was a shitty antagonist. She's the worst part about the movie. Nothing against human Twi.
>>
>>30436024
Abacus Cinch was the most down-to-earth FiM antagonist and it was great, just someone who kept pursuing their goals and using others for that.
>>
>>30436024
>Abacus Cinch
Will she ever come back.
>>
>>30435994
That made Pony Twilight a more interesting and refreshing character for a show like FiM. She was basically /ourgirl/.
>>
>>30435980
WOAH THERE
I admit that scilight is cute, and I really want to fill her little womb full of cum while her wings go POMF, but to say that she's better than my real wife is just fucking retarded
so fuck you
>>
>>30436185
In the pony universe I like Rainbow Dash more.
>>
File: mom training.gif (1MB, 586x505px) Image search: [Google]
mom training.gif
1MB, 586x505px
>>30436196
I do love Dash too.
But she'd be a poor mother.
And she's a fucking bird, she needs someone that can fly with her, sorry Anon.
>>
>>30435920
Once all EQG threads are finally banned forever?
Yes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.