[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: mlps4.jpg (424KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
mlps4.jpg
424KB, 1600x1035px
Half of this board is S1-2 Faustards
The other half is S6-7 Glimfags

Now, assuming no one likes S3 (for good reasons)
where the fuck are S4-5 fans?
Let us hear your voice

And most importantly, how are they called?
Keysgays? Mapturds?
>>
>>30432541
>the vocal minority is everyone
Kill yourself, my man.

I like seasons 1-2 and 6-7 and 4-5 and I liked season 3 as well, don't bully please
>>
File: 1392402403859.png (157KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392402403859.png
157KB, 500x500px
>>30432550
>Kill yourself, my man.
>don't bully please
You are a complete sack of retardism.
>>
>>30432541
I liked all the seasons, even S3 it had some good episodes, what was bad about it was the shitshow finale, what I don't like is the retarded Faustfags and Glimmerfags with their you're with us or against us attitude
>>
S3 wasn't even bad, more good episodes than bad ones.
People pretty frequently praise s5.
Those people claiming to only like s6 and s7 are shitposting you dense cunt.
>>
>>30432585
>S3 wasn't even bad, more good episodes than bad ones.
Hello Jim
>>
>>30432592
but it's true though, the finale was a complete shitshow, but it did have some legitimately enjoyable episodes
>Premiere
>Too Many Pinkie Pies
>One Bad Apple
>Magic Duel
>Sleepless in Ponyville
>Keep Calm and Flutter On
The rest were bad or shit
>>
>>30432650
That makes it the worst season of them, retard.
>BUT BUT BUT
Fuck off. Just because 6 are good out of 7, doesn't patch up the finale and the other piece of shit episodes.
Worst season, no matter how you paint it.
Larson even came out and said the show was supposed to end there, just because of this it will always be the worst season.
>>
>>30432541
Of any season, I think season 4 had more good episodes than any other, and the least bad episodes.

Power Ponies
Rarity Takes Manehattan
Pinkie Apple Pie
Pinkie Pride
Simple Ways
Filli Vanilli
Maud Pie
Inspiration Manifestation

All are among my favorite episodes of the show.
>>
>>30432541
Most of S3 episodes were GOAT, eat shit.
>>
>>30432673
So what you're saying is that you're a screeching autist.
>>
File: jmfs.jpg (11KB, 94x92px) Image search: [Google]
jmfs.jpg
11KB, 94x92px
>>30432732
Typical Jim response.
Whenever someone objectively says why the season is bad, you run to call autism, or any variation in a low tier effort to discredit the poster completely.
>>
>>30432541
People consider S5 as the best season along with S2 for different reasons.

S4 has kinda mixed reception. It's basically S1 for Meghan era, where the current direction of the show (focusing more towards continuity and drama than comedy and concepts of each episodes) began. So Faustfags hate it some liked it, the show currently continuing proves that most preferred it over Faust era direction.
I would say S4 is currently the quality standard for the show and easiest season to start for newcomers. Not strong as S2 or S5, but pretty solid season similar to S1 and S7 imo.

As for S3, it's just too short. I think it's done well for what it had. I'm not sure why bronies hate it this much, but perhaps they just can't accept Twilicorn or something.
>>
>>30432541
Why the fuck do you feel the need to further splinter and label fandom factions? As if there wasn't enough hostility already.
>>
File: 1498923255002.jpg (119KB, 960x691px) Image search: [Google]
1498923255002.jpg
119KB, 960x691px
>>30432738
Are you this faggot? No buddy, one bad episode does not ruin an entire season, screech all you want.
>>
>>30432742
t. Hasbro shill
>>
File: 1450387237582.png (126KB, 499x584px) Image search: [Google]
1450387237582.png
126KB, 499x584px
>>30432746
>guise please hug now :(((((((
>>
>>30432755
>Ruining the entire generation doesn't mean anything, just shrug it off
Should have said that to ignore you from the start, hasbro suit.
>>
>>30432774
Fuck i wish i saved more of that thread, you are literally the most mentally deranged cunt i have ever seen.
>>
>>30432817
Keep the insults going, stupid suit.
>>
>>30432746
Hostility is what keeps this board alive faggot
>>
>>30432863
They don't understand.
They already killed ponychan and yet they still insist to come here and finish this place too.
Some idiots just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>30432541
Got on the ride during the post Season 4 hiatus. Love the show still and won't ever get off the ride. The map was lit and season 5 was the best season. Happy OP?
Also I didn't hate season 3, if I'm being wholly truthful. Heck my personal ranking for the seasons is S5>S2>S4>S7>S1>S3>S6, and I fucking enjoyed the hell out of season 6.
>>
Try this on for size.

I'm a S1-S2 Faustard and I loved S4. S3 was meh, first EQG was meh, RR was good, and all other seasons and movies ranged from shit to mediocre. I'm excited for the MLP movie.
>>
>>30432952
>RR was good
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>30432576
>even S3 it had some good episodes
List them.
>>
>>30432650
>Premiere
First one I did not enjoy, retard villain that could literally only say "Crystals!" and "Slaves!"
>TMPP
'Twilight murders dozens of innocent clones and her friend' the episode
>OBA
Cousin turned bully? Bobbytrap the parade platform and bait her to steal it to get rid of her!
>Magic Duel
'Double Standards' the episode
>SiP
Second Luna episode, not exactly bad, but forgettable.
>KCaFO
Episode that turned Discord into bitchass pussyfaggot
>>
>>30432761
>>30432836
Why are you so angry at people for having a different opinion than yours? Are you just a Mattel intern trying to spread discourse?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.