[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well guys the brief renaissance in season 7 was fun, but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1498888802851.png (663KB, 597x726px) Image search: [Google]
1498888802851.png
663KB, 597x726px
Well guys the brief renaissance in season 7 was fun, but it's looking like Haber is coming back in season 8.
>>
>>30431771
He was doing pretty good job as a writer in S4. It'll be nice to have him back as a writer for writing some 22 minutes episodes desu.
>>
>>30431813
If he just writes it'll be bearable. If he story edits or has any showrunner position it'll be pretty shitty.
>>
>>30431771
Yay! He wrote some of my favorite things like the Cutie Remark and The Passion of the Christ!
>>
>>30431813
This. His regular episodes were good, but I don't want to see more two-parters written by him. And compared to the Lady Writers, he was a complete failure as Story Editor. As long as he's just another writer and nothing else, I'll be happy to have him back.
>>
>>30431771
We need Larson to come back and become showrunner. That was a guy who knew how to make this show good.
>>
>>30431910
He has no interest in coming back unfortunately. We don't deserve him anyway.
>>
S8 story editor is still the Lady Writers.
>>
>Haber wrote The Cutie Remark

News to me, I applaud him for that. Do people actually think it's a bad set of episodes or do they just hate it because it was the catalyst for reformed Starlight?
>>
>>30431929
That saddens me greatly. He really was better than this show deserved as a writer. Seriously, the guy wrote so many of the best episodes in the series.
>>
File: wheres-the-proof-option-2.jpg (49KB, 608x264px) Image search: [Google]
wheres-the-proof-option-2.jpg
49KB, 608x264px
>>30431935
>>
>>30431771
As long as Lady Writers are still editors, Im okay with this. I would only rage if he was the editor or Dusedau was announced as writer.
>>
Reminder that S5 had two story editors.
Reminder that no one confirmed that the Lady Writers would be the story editors this season.
Reminder that we discovered it when we first watched Celestial Advice.
Reminder that we've only seen 13 episodes of season 7.
Reminder that the last 13 episodes could have a different story editor.
Have a nice day. ^:)
>>
File: 1489167684583.png (134KB, 490x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489167684583.png
134KB, 490x516px
>>30431771
Of course he's gonna join the glimmer shoehorning squad. As if things weren't bad enough with that already.
>>
>>30431771

i like haber.
>>
>>30431938
It's a bit on the messy side. Starlight's justification is flimsy. It makes sense in the context of the show but also doean't feel like a real reason.
>>
>>30432254
>it makes sense in the show.
No it really doesnt, they just ignore it.
Luna's had more shit thrown at her for nightmare moon than starlight has had for her commie days.
>>
>>30431771
eh, i guess i don´t care, i´m goin to skip all startlight glimmer episodes form now on, and if eventually the whole show is really just about her then i guess i finally will drop the show.
>>
>>30431771
Based Habor
>>
>>30431859
>>
>>30431929
Good. I don't want more "ebin maymays" episodes.
>>
>>30433682
I'm pretty sure the uppers made Larson heavily alter his original Slice of Life script to add more memes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.