[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the better Waifu? Fluttershy or Rarity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: Fvr.png (396KB, 1845x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Fvr.png
396KB, 1845x1326px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8

Let's settle this debate once and for all.
>>
>>30430153
Either one, you faggot. It depends on what your heart says.
>>
>>30430153
Nyx
>>
File: smug whore.png (108KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
smug whore.png
108KB, 500x470px
>>30430153
I don't deserve any of them anyways.
>>
>>30430153
>comparing a whore and a bitch
Is there a difference between the two?
>>
File: Fluttershy_cute_smile_S3E3.png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_cute_smile_S3E3.png
339KB, 1280x720px
>>30430371
>Implying Fluttershy is a bitch.

Listen here, Fluttershy is pure and innocent. While Rarity is out being the town bicycle Fluttershy is innocently caring for animals.

Fluttershy is pure and has never lusted after any boy. In fact I'm pretty sure Fluttershy doesn't even know what sex is.

Unlike that whore Rarity, who's cooter is like a drive-thru for every new stallion on the block.
>>
File: HMPH.png (193KB, 993x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HMPH.png
193KB, 993x1024px
>>30430153
“You think taking care of animals is as easy as constantly slaving yourself all day, keeping your cottage tidy and neat whilst appeasing the whims of every fucking animal in my home? I tell you,, Anonymous, that it is not so simple. Everyday, Anon — and I mean everyday — I have to not only feed those stinky bastards of nature, not only wipe each of their shits and puddles of piss off my goddamn carpet or my hardwood floor, but I have to give the medical help. Why? Because there is no one else that can do it. I had to become licensed in dealing with wildlife, you know. I’m a legal animal rehabilitator. And the fact that that is the main force in my life, other than my selfish, entitled, egotistical, asshole ‘friends’, is perhaps the most heartbreaking fact of life — my life — that I must carry. I hold such deep hatred within me, Anon. You would too if you had to keep stimulating the penis of every young animal because they lack the proper muscle control to urinate as infants, thus need an outside source to trigger their genitals to piss. And again, that’s everyday. Do you know how many baby animals I have? I have more fucking infantile creatures than the amount of diseases in Rainbow Dash’s crusty-ass vagina. So you walk in and see me hitting a fucking fox for barking at me the wrong way, you better shut your fucking mouth before I smite the horse-fucking shit out of you.”

“O-oh, and, um, w-would you some tea…?”
>>
File: haha supes.png (264KB, 362x331px) Image search: [Google]
haha supes.png
264KB, 362x331px
>>30430430
>>30430434
I'm dying
>>
>>30430430
Fluttershy has a boyfriend

not even Rarity has one of those
>>
I'm biased to Fluttershy so my opinion isn't objective.
>>
>>30430430
t.fluttercuck
>>30430153
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>30430447
>>30430461
>>30430484
>they fell for it
>>
>>30430498
s-sorry
>>
>>30430511
Nigga, it's too easy to see it. Besides, we should all know that there's no such thing as a Flutterfag nowadays.
>>
>>30430484
>>30430498
>>30430511
>>30430520
>t. assmad raricucks

How does it feel knowing Rarity is a shameless little slut who whores around with single male she's come across.

I bet she's blown Spike under the table just to keep that little cuck around.
>>
Don't fall for it, this shit is just too easy.
>>
File: smug.png (34KB, 302x272px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
34KB, 302x272px
>>30430834
>this shit is just too easy.

Just like Rarity.
>>
>>30430813
>>30430859
>using artwork from an artist that makes your waifu a slut
Karmas a bitch huh?

>anyone that disagrees with me is another waifufag
Go cry in a corner, at least you'll do something right for once.
>>
>>30430153
>Well let me tell you Jim, I think Rarity has a huge advantage going into the battle tonight!

>John I think you may be wrong here, if Fluttershy can user her connection to animals to maximize her effectiveness I think she'll pull out the victory tonight

>Oh and the fights starting, let's watch!
>>
I'm a flutterfag but Jesus Christ flutterfags calm the fuck down it's a conversation not a fight just don't fall for it.
>>
>>30430153
They'll both put you in the cuckshed, but Rarity is hotter and has a sturdy business, so her.
>>
>>30430153
Rarity.
>>
>>30430153
Neither, both are shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.