[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: TimeQuest The Movie coming in 2021

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (181KB, 385x969px) Image search: [Google]
FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg
181KB, 385x969px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock112.jpg (63KB, 470x275px) Image search: [Google]
clock112.jpg
63KB, 470x275px
>People think of time travel as fiction ... And we tend to think it's not possible because we don't actually do it. But, mathematically, it is possible.

Pleaes post your sheets for the 112th session of TimeQuest
>>
>>30429442
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Basically Hony.png (535KB, 900x1814px) Image search: [Google]
Basically Hony.png
535KB, 900x1814px
>>30429442
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>zebra bard
starts rapping
>>
>>30429442
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: 1453641697941.jpg (1MB, 2310x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1453641697941.jpg
1MB, 2310x1781px
>>30429442
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
File: Yourewelcome.png (1MB, 1279x699px) Image search: [Google]
Yourewelcome.png
1MB, 1279x699px
>>30429442
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
https://pastebin.com/35jm4AUJ
>>
>Nero: 6/6
>Crumple: 1/6
>Honey: 0/4
>Luke: 0/2
>Duke: 4/4
>Jean: 5/2
>Onyxa: 5/5
>Southern: 6/6
Previous thread: >>30325585

>YEAR: 1501
>Battle of Swing City

Last time on TimeQuest, the battle of Swing City took a drastic turn. Finally convinced by the evidence put forth by Southern and Sanctuary, Captain Plasm had made a city wide announcement for the defenders to stand down to the invaders and call for a parlay, though due to conflicting orders from his fellow captain, Splice, the troops continued to fight, albeit half-heartedly as confusion set in. They left for the battlefield to stop Splice from countering his orders.

Meanwhile, the attackers had nearly managed to full break through the defensive lines on all three fronts, with only a hand full of Eonts, Rocket squads, and Turrets left to handle on any side as they continue to push through the defensive line. Though not without some damage themselves, victory seems close at hand...

Elsewhere, Onyxia, finally free of the woes of G-777, had continued her initiation rites into the Danger Dogz' pack, and after making her way to the top of a dogpile, was now confronted with the task to eat as many of their old, salvaged food of dubious origins as she could stomach (which, as it turns out, was a lot...)
>https://pastebin.com/fKhYrLrS
(1/3)
>>
>>30429589
>>30429497
>+1 to everyone
Twilight's barrier protects you from the burst of the rocket just in time, but you notice she catches herself close to the impact and is injured by it, falling down from the sky to land on her hooves near you. She rubs out some smoking feathers on her wings, "I guess their guard don't listen to orders much better than Honey does." She shouts as she raises another barrier on you against the Eonts while your ice-arrows continue to hail down, a few zooming past to nail you (6/6) before she gets it up
[1d10+3: 5 + 3 = 8] Inure Eonts on Nero
>[1d10+2: 2 + 2 = 4] / [1d10+2: 9 + 2 = 11] the Eonts attack Twilight and Nero
>[1d10-1: 10 - 1 = 9] A rocketeer fires on Twilight and Nero (cleave 2)

>>30429454
Honey strikes out against the Eont firing at her, and happens to see that Bulldozer has chosen the same target. He runs up to the Eont and grabs it in his fists, breaking off some of its energy-jointed legs and throwing them around before punching it harshly in the gut. Meanwhile, your spear comes down on the Eont's skull and pierces it neatly, and again and again as your small size betrays your true strength and cuts the Eont to pieces, Bulldozer throwing it aside with a huff. You see he's been bloodied by the combat, sporting numerous wounds. However, another Eont of your guard manages to zap Honey, sending her to 0/4 helpless as Bulldozer quickly turns on it.

Meanwhile, Crumple leads the troops into a rallying charge against the rest of their army, the Decaying sonic boom reverberating through the streets and breaking windows as Jet's rocket impacts on another Eont with it, destroying 2 more.
(i lied 2/4)
>>
>>30429594
>>30429469
As the orders come over the speaker, the soldier leans over and tries to look over your wounds, his face indistinguishable behind the mask but he tries to help you up. "W-well, orders are orders... I guess " [1d10-2: 5 - 2 = 3] to help you up

Duke's barrage of bullets blows up the rocket going for him, Jet, and Bulldozer, causing it to harm its firer instead but the bullets only seem to do a limited amount of damage around the streets, as another attack pings Duke in the arm (4/4). Jean leaps onto another Eont and begins to tear into it, green sparks shooting out from it.

>>30429469
>>30429454
Bulldozer tries to take out the Eont that shot Honey [1d10+3: 4 + 3 = 7] / [1d10+3: 3 + 3 = 6]
Jet fires one more rocket at the turret line [1d10+2: 2 + 2 = 4]
>The 2nd to last Eont tries and shoot down Crumple once more [1d10+2: 5 + 2 = 7] / [1d10+2: 2 + 2 = 4]
>The other does the same to Bulldozer [1d10+2: 3 + 2 = 5] / [1d10+2: 4 + 2 = 6]
>The last rocketeers fire another round at Duke, Jean, and Jet [1d10-1: 1 - 1 = 0] Cleave 2
>2 Rockets, 2 Eonts, 2 Turrets left

>Right Elevator
Goudeau doesn't immediately answer over the radio as he busies himself with his armor being blasted off and the Eonts surrounding him, taking all of their attacks head on [1d10+4: 9 + 4 = 13] / [1d10+4: 6 + 4 = 10] (Cleave 3)
Meanwhile, Cold Irons and his minions manage to surround and tear apart the last rocketeer, ending the rocket threat on this side but not before a torrent of turret lasers, full intact, rip into them, almost destroying his minions and causing him to cower as he takes cover in a ruined shops besides the troops, letting his minions fight [1d10+2: 5 + 2 = 7] / [1d10+2: 8 + 2 = 10]
>[1d10-1: 7 - 1 = 6] / [1d10-1: 6 - 1 = 5] The turrets fire on the two minions
>[1d10+2: 7 + 2 = 9] / [1d10+2: 4 + 2 = 6] Eonts attacking Goudeau
>10 Turrets, 4 Eonts left

[1d10-2: 3 - 2 = 1] Mutant guard
[1d10+1: 4 + 1 = 5] The army
>>
>>30429600
>>30429491
He takes hold of your hoof, and takes you on a run towards the wall of the basement. In a moment, you feel as though you are swimming, passing through solid matter as though liquid before emerging 'upwards' in a sudden emergence from the ground in the streets of swing city, the chaos evident everywhere as soldiers are running back and forth setting up more layers of defense, before stopping to turn at the two of you. "Captain! We-"

"You have my orders. Go spread them, EVERYONE is to stop fighting right now! Where's Splice?!"
"A-at the center of the city, sir, coordinating the defense! They've almost taken the West Elevator and the others aren't far behind, we're needing to bring out the Hoppers!"
Plasm groans, "Show us. Splice isn't the sole authority in charge here, and we have something the troops need to hear."

>>30429448
The Dogz open their eyes in surprise as you let out a petite burp after your finishing of the initiation feast, the dogs snickering among themselves as you clean at your mouth. "Hahahaha! That's how we know it goods. You gonna make great dog, Little Black, you have good tastes." Blue comments as he reaches for a few more cans and pastry-wrappers, opening up cans with his claws to dump out yet more fairly unsavory looking wet veggies on your plate with breads and snacks to lap up the juices, pushing forth a second helping over to you as the dogs grab you a large mug of water as well, pushing it next to you. "To wash it down, you thirsty too Red bets."

As you lick up the last of the love-soaked foods (and the new ones smelling just as appetizing), Steel stammers for a moment, looking at you bewildered as he shakes his head. "I... that... that was a lot. Of what I surely thought would be poisonous. It really tastes alright, it must be ancient?" He lets out a small 'hmmph'. "Were you uncertain when you said you weren't that hungry a few minutes ago? You practically almost ate the plate."
>>
>>30429600
"Thanks guy" Luke takes the hoof and tries to pull himself up as well.
[1d10]
"Y'know what I could use right about now? A drink"

>Duke takes out his Bat once more and swings it wide to hit the six remaining enemies while resounding a blood curtling warcry.
Cleave
[1d10]

>>Jean continues tearing apart the Eont.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>"Your blood is now my blood!"
>>
>>30429608
Southern keeps pace with Plasm. "What are we going to need to do to stop him, you think?"
>>
>>30429710
whoops, I'm not the DM of this one
>>
>>30429608
Onyxia grabs at the mug as its placed down, taking a quick gulp to wash down the last course.
"Very. Thank you."
She says between the sips.

"Some ponies back n my time would say these things could last forever, I guess they weren't kidding."
Onyxia responds as she eyes the growing second round.
"Well, I didn't feel hungry. But after I started eating, it just hit me and I just had to have more."
She responds, her voice sounding like she's trying to dismiss any worry, but her eyes staying on the food comes across more of cutting talk short to not be interrupted. Just in time too, as once the dogs finish putting down the second round, Onyxia goes in for another helping.
>Chow Down [1d10]
>>
File: tumblr_lgu4w4BMGy1qce7cdo1_500.gif (495KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgu4w4BMGy1qce7cdo1_500.gif
495KB, 500x200px
>>30429594
Nero's arrows vanish after Twilight falls to the ground. He draws His sword and shield again.

"Go behind the line and tend to your injuries, I think I can handle the rest of these."

He says rushing into the fray, slashing at the enemies.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Blast
>Eont B, Rocket B, Turrets C-J
>>
>>30429594
Honey goes down with a yell, but she grits her teeth and tries to get back up.

>Instant
[1d10]

Meanwhile, Crumple keeps up the assault, firing missiles and other artillery at the remaining enemies.
>Dual Cleave 6, Critfails 5-, DC -1 from previous Decay, Napalm and Decay
[1d10+2]
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30429778
>Regular for Honey
[1d10]
>>
>>30429753
>+2 Nero, +1 everyone else
Twilight gives out a loud cry of pain as Eont lasers and a close rocket explosion impact her, a quick magical shield all that saves her before she's knocked out of the sky with smoke pillowing, letting out a cough as she tries to shake her head clear of the pain. "Oggggh... i-if you're sure, Nero. I'll just need a moment!" She shouts as she moves back to heal
[1d10+3] Heal on Twilight

Meanwhile, your barrier successfully manifests keeping out all opposing attacks as you leap into the turret line, slashing away and cutting up the Turrets with your khopesh, each one going down quickly as you mow down the rest of the line. The remaining Eonts take note of this, and the entire group in a frenzy moves to attack you
[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] Eont
While one of the rocketeers takes a shot at Twilight [1d10-1]
>2 Rockets, 7 Eonts left

>>30429678
With the frightened mutant soldier's help, you manage to pull yourself back up to your hooves (5/2), though you definitely feel the injuries piling up as the mutant guard lets out a breath. "Heh... well, I knew a good place but, I swear I saw a rocket total it." Looking down below, you can see Duke taking out his Bat and going in for the remaining enemies, starting with the Eonts, but the first opponent he hits is one of the hostile rocket launcher goons whose rocket blows up point blank, taking him out and knocking Duke down (0/3). Jean, meanwhile, fares far better: she leaps up at one of the two remaining Eonts, and tears into it with a fury of a feline 10x its size. The Eont cannot keep up as it's limbs are torn by the tiny kitty, sending it down for the count.
>>
>>30429918
>>30429778
>>30429800
>>30429678
Honey manages to successfully pull herself up (5/4) and watches as Bulldozer and Jet fall back, looking upwards at Crumple's incoming barrage. The war machine lets down an assault of missiles and artillery shells on the entire remainder of the defensive line. The last Eont, the last Rocketeer, and both remaining turrets are enveloped in a sea of flame that turns the streets of Swing City black and scorched. With their biggest players gone, the remaining mutant troops fleet, falling back from their position and leaving the whole of the West side of the city to you open.
>All enemies for Luke/Honey's side sent fleeing
>May either proceed to the center of the city, or move towards the Elevator closest to them (Nero's)

>Right Elevator
Goudeau's injuries continue to mount, but the mad would-be god continues to only yell and shout in a blood-rage as he mows down another two Eonts with his watery blades. The last two Eonts continue to put up a fight as he lets loose another blow at them
[1d10+4] / [1d10+4] on the last two eonts, Cleave 2
>[1d10+2] + [1d10+2] , the last two Eonts let fire at him
Cold's minion is destroyed by the turret fire, and so tries to summon another [1d10+2]
As his remaining one attacks [1d10+2]
>[1d10-1] / [1d10-1] The remaining turrets shoot at the minion
>Two Eonts, 10 turrets left

>>30429720
Plasm shakes his head as the two of you race through the ramparts. "I'm HOPING not much. Splice and I have never seen eye to eye on much, but the city can't afford to lose another of its leaders at a time like this, what with the Master dead and everyone else out cold. Knowing him though... I don't imagine we'll have much choice but to fight. "

The two of you make it to the center of the city where you see Splice, the reptilian pony you saw conversing with Plasm earlier, has sprouted dragon-like wings and is shouting out orders to various units as he zaps the occasional one with an eery green glow. (1/2)
>>
>>30429927
>>30429710
Besides him are a trio of large, emerald-glowing grasshopper like creatures, similar in its appearance to the ants and beetle you fought before. Splice grins a sickly grin as he shouts at those hesitant to keep moving, shouting them down as he turns to look at you two. "Well, look who it is. I HOPE you're here to join the fight, they're just about to make it through..."

"Splice, our people are DYING with every second I fear I waste on trying to convince you with words, so I'm going to only have time to say this once. Stand down." His fore-hoof glows with a soft, light-red light. "I am serious."

"When ever AREN'T you?" Splice chuckles, expanding his wings. "Don't have time to deal with you, Plasm. We WILL win this even if we have to crack a few eggs to do it. But if you're going to do something, do it. I've always wanted to see if a colt-scout like you had it in him."

>>30429737
The water feels awfully refreshing, and tastes as crisp as one could possibly anticipates for down here in the underground. Most likely came from the very lake you crashed into when you first came from the past to this time.

Steel raises a metalic brow"Hmm. I wonder if we should be concerned about that. Your changeling physiology has been changing you in a number of ways very quickly lately, this seems to add to the list. At the very least I would ask you eat more slowly, you'll get full quicker and as fine as they taste, I'd be concerned about their age..."

As Steel's words leave his lips, you suddenly feel like someone's punched you right in the gut, and your stomach starts churning uncomfortably as you take another bite of the huge helping just poured up for you. You feel it rising upwards and crushing your chest, and a dizzying nausea becomes your senses as the sweet love-scented food in front of you starts to seem deadly. As your gut wrenches, Red asks, "We gaves you stuff ponies might like, but we gots other stuffs you should tries if you wants?"
>>
>>30429930
Glaring down Splice, Southern makes a trap around Plasm.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30429930
Almost forgot the armies competing
[1d10-1] Mutant Guard
[1d10+1] Merc Army
>>
>>30429927
>>30429778
>Sorry one more thing to add
>Crumple took a hit at 1/6 from one of the Eonts before she decimated the entire line, the explosion that wiped out the entire defense firing back on her in the wave and damaging the machine that launched the salvo. 0/5, but may get up automatically due to combat paused at this location
>>
>>30429927
>>30429983
"Ahhh...nowa THAT is how to geta shit done," Honey yells out happily, then points to the fleeing mutants.
"Oha no, don't let up! Chasea them down to hell anda back if you have to!"

Honey has Crumple charge to the center of the city as Honey fixes it up.
>Repair, auto due to lack of combat
>>
>>30429918
>one last correction: only 1 Rocket left on Nero's side, not 2
>>
>>30429927
"Finally." Luke says as he gets up "I can get a drink in edgewise." Luke warm pops the cap off a fresh bottle of mead and the sweet acidic scent lures his previous eont, still wearing it's comfy rasta beany it pilfered from Luke's bag.

It nudges him for a swig. Lukewarm pauses not too pleased to be interrupt in the middle of his drink, but soon gives in "yeah yeah, okay. you get a swig too" LukeWarm pours it a glass.

>Animal Mastery: spell; You can talk to and understand animals, and wild animals obey your orders. For recharge 3 after effect ends, you can instead summon an animal minion of large size or smaller that obeys your orders for 5 turns.
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30429918
Nero raises His shield, blocking the rocket's attack on Twilight, the explosion roaring against the golden mithril. He moves forward and cuts the rocketeer in half at the waist.

As the Eonts swarm Him he continues His fight against them.

[1d10+3] Inspire
[1d10+3] Normal Attack
>Eont B
>>
>>30429930
Onyxia gives Steel a look, and is about to say something through her eating before her body starts to rebel against her. She drops the next bite she was holding, her hooves wrapping over her stomach as sickness floods her system. Her face pales slightly, and she quickly stands up to run outside before this nausea progresses any further, pushing past Steel and any dogs in the way.
>Hold it down [1d10]
>>
>>30430093
>-2 Nero, -1 to Everyone else
Twilight holds up her hooves as you block the rocket for her, her magic successfully healing her injuries to safer levels as you cut down the one firing the rocket and fight against the remaining Eon Swarm, your sword slashing through and cutting down one of the Eonts in a spark of green light. "Look out!" She calls out as she tries to summon another barrier to guard against an incoming barrage of Eont-lasers

>[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] on Nero (Inured to Eonts for this round still)
[1d10+1] Twilight attempts to Inure
[1d10-1] The last rocketeer tries to launch one at Twilight
>6 Eonts left, 1 Rocket

>>30430034
>Crumple healed to 7/6
Bulldozer lets out a rallying war-cry, "What the dumpster said, boys! Crush 'em hard!" He shouts as he pounds his fist together and races with you towards where the troops are fleeing. Jet shouts out at you as he runs along, "Honey! Damnit, remember, if they surrender, we let 'em go, those were our orders!"

>>30430060
The rocketeer looks on as his people flee without him, "R-right... well, if I live through this, hope I see you there, for what it's worth." He shouts as he runs to catch up with his people.
You find your Eont succesfully and convince it to join you once more with a little enticing booze swig, and you regain your Eont buddy for 5 turns
>30 hits
>Dual Attack
>Synchronize: Automatic, select one target. So long as both targets are alive, the Eont and the target gain +1 to actions
>>
>>30430392
>>30429942
Your wire traps spring up successfully around Plasm, preparing for the worst when Plasm lets his hoof shake slightly, growling under his breath. "Guess you'll just get your wish then.... come on!" He shouts as he charges at Splice, who backs off into the air on his wings.

"I SAID I have better stuff to do than mess with you. Eo-Bata's! Turn him and the chick in the dress, and ANYONE who isn't picking up a gun and firing into those invading fucks, into paste."
The two of the large, green Eon Hoppers glow and turn their large, segmented eyes turning on the both of you as they both leap to attack you, segmented legs flying at you like a flurry of bullets as they punch, but even their speed can't break through the strings you set up around you both, trapping them
>Trapped for two turns

Plasm looks on as they stop in mid-air, lowering his guard for a moment. "They... they stopped?" He shouts up at Splice, "Be careful! Splice's ability can mess with your DNA, change anything about it!"
[1d10+1] Teleport to Splice

>>30429942
>>30430034
>>30430060
Luke, Duke, Jet, Honey, and Bulldozer charge their way towards the center plaza where they run into the remaining troops all fleeing into various locations, but among the center you all see a flying, reptilian looking pony in the air who turns to you and cringes. "What.... damn. This isn't looking good." Around him, you all see three more of the Eon Hoppers like you fought in the hallways leading down, and behind them you see Southern (who can in turn see Honey and Luke) behind them as they're confronted by two of them.

He descends in front of you all as he gives his wings another flap, looking back and forth between Southern's side and Honey/Lukes. "Well, since you fucks came all this way, it'd be rude not to introduce myself. Captain Splice of G-777, pleased to kill you. Eo-Bata, turn it up!" (1/2)
>>
>>30430403
>For Southern/Luke/Honey
He shouts at the remaining Hopper, which closes up its arms and begins to open up the back wings of its segmented body, a large humming coming from it
>Screeching Wings [1d10+1]
>Recharge 3. Damages all nearby enemies, and their next turn receive -1 to their actions

Splice, after going up into the air, looks down at Bulldozer, and charges at him with an open hoof glowing green
>Polymorph [1d10+2]
Bulldozer puts up his dukes, and prepares to guard with an attack [1d10+3] / [1d10+3] (Soul Punch using 2 hits)
Jet prepares his rocket launcher at Splice [1d10]

>Right Elevator
Cold Irons successfully manages to bring up yet another minion for combat, but feels the sting of a turret as he is hit and ducks back into cover as the metal minion charges at the turret line [1d10] while the previous one is destroyed. He attempts to make another minion [1d10]
>The Turret Line fires at the new minion [1d10-1]
Goudeau takes on a particularly bad blow once more to the face, scarring him and burning out part of his eyes, his deadly assault on the last two Eonts thrashing them but not yet completely destroying them. [1d10+2] / [1d10+2] Cleave 4, attacking the two last Eonts + two turrets
>[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] The Eonts keep firing back at him

The troops action:
[1d10-1] Merc Army
[1d10-1] Mutant Army

>>30430259
The dogs stop short as you keel over and hold your stomach, looking at each other oddly for a moment before your face pales, and Steel raises up sharply. "Onyxia?! Are you alright? What is the matter..."

You quickly leave outside of the shed and see a fairly convenient pile of junk to shove your way to, and despite your best efforts you cannot keep all of what you just ate down, some having disagreed with you enough to come up as a small amount of bile. Steel quickly rushes out after you, but upon seeing your position, does not approach until he's come with a clean jug of water. "Here. Drink. How are you feeling?"
>>
>>30430034
>>30430392
>Jet shouts out at you as he runs along, "Honey! Damnit, remember, if they surrender, we let 'em go, those were our orders!"
Quick correction for Honey, please ignore this line
>>
>>30430392
>>30430093
Lukewarm agrees with Jet as he complains along the way "yeah, don't be a dick dude. They gave us the game, time to mozy."
Lukewarm takes a shot of vodka as he mozies.
>Natural Remedy
[1d10-1]

>Duke Luke follows with as he casually jots things down in his journal itinerary.
>>Jean jumps at the Eont's legs as it drinks. Playfully pawing at it without claws
>>"You are an insect, a pygmy below the ranks of the feline order. Strut if you must but remember your place in my master's company"

The Eont continues drinking, once again thankful and loyal to Luke.
>Synchronize LukeWarm
>>
>>30430392
"Ia doubt they'll surrender," she says out loud, then turns back and mumbles under her breath, "I hope theya don't surrender."

>>30430403
>>30430410
"No no, I'MA pleased to kill you," Honey says back to Splice, Crumple's weapons still out and making all manner of reloading noises. At this sonic attack, Crumple unloads a barrage of fiery gunfire on the two.

>Dual Cleave Napalm Decay 2 Targets, critfails 1-
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

As Crumple fires away, Honey charges into the fight with her spear ready.
"Time to die, you ugly son of a bitch!"

>Dual attack on Splice
[1d10-1]
[1d10-1]

>>30429942
Honey sees Southern and grins.
"Hey, therea you are. Thought my timea chewed you upa and shat you out. Seen Onyx arounda?"
>>
>>30430410
Onyxia runs straight to the junk pile, but uses it more for support, resting one hoof on it as she coughs and spits up the disagreeable food to the side of it. She takes the jug as Steel offers, holding it a little shakily for a second. Sure she won't vomit that up, she takes a gulp and wipes her mouth.
"Tha— Bleugh... Thank you."
She says slowly, not wanting to agitate her stomach any further.
"I... I think I might have over done it a bit. But its been so long since I had any food, it felt so good to eat again... I should have taken it slower after everything that happened today..."
She says through breaths, almost apologetically to Steel.
>>
>>30430500
"I dunno, I think she ran off to do something."

>>30430410
Southern makes another trap around Plasm. [1d10+3] Unseen Foe
>>
>>30430392
[1d10-1]
>Fervor Inspire
>>
>>30430550
[1d10-1]
>Fervor Inspire
>>
File: Kingofconquerers.gif (1MB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
Kingofconquerers.gif
1MB, 500x222px
>>30430556
Nero looks with irritation at the surrounding Eonts, and their persistence, fighting His way back out of them as He steps backwards next to Twilight.

"Wretched abominations. They increase their power by sharing it amongst themselves. An obnoxious and admirable strategy. As entertaining as this fight is, this is taking far too long. As long as you are forced to shield Me, the only one slaying these creatures is Myself."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpsqeowx4fs

"Take this lesson from Me Twilight. A king is a spirit too great to be contained by a single body, a soul so grand it spills out to others. Let us see Goudeau compare to this."

The king says, as the troops behind Him begin to shine, one after the other, with the same divine light that covers him, the army being crystallized, each of them feeling themselves become stronger, faster, more durable.

He gives orders to the men to affix bayonets and make for a final charge.
>>
>>30430410
Hopper attacks the opposing captain. [1d10+2]
>>
>>30430528
You let free of the bile behind the junk, letting your stomach begin to feel worlds better, and the water tastes crisp and amazingly relieving after having just thrown up. Steel stands quietly, politely not taking the chance to say 'I told you so' as you rest yourself. "My pleasure." He rests a metal hoof on your shoulder to steady you. "Do not get up too quickly, you'll just make yourself sicker. Take a moment and drink some more water."

Steel smirks, "Well, you were hungry. I doubt anyone could blame you for that. It HAS been some time since you ate. Especially with today's events. Just... would have been slower with the food source. I'm amazed it tastes that good, now I'm almost wishing I DID have taste buds." He passes you the jug to hold, "Drink up and take some fresh air out here. If you're still hungry, it will wait until you've had a chance to settle." He chuckles, "After all it's already centuries old, what's another few minutes?"

>>30430635
>+4 Nero, +3 Others
Twilight stands up and listens to your speech, gasping in surprise as the light envelops them all and transforms them all into a crystal form. Each and every one of your troops look on in amazement at their newly lightened forms, never having witnessed a phenomena like this before in this Heart-less era. The Princess turns to you, and nods her head, looking down at her self. "I definitely I see what you mean.. I think EVERYONE here sees what you mean." She nods her head, "You're right. Then in that case, I promise I won't fail you!"

The army behind you charges forth with bayonets attached to their guns, shouting and following your lead as they charge down the enemy Eonts remaining and the entire defensive line behind them.
[1d10+3] The glowing army charges
[1d10+5] Twilight flies just over head, her magic sparking as she shoves troops/Eonts away or blasts them with magic.
[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] the Eonts fire at Nero
[1d10-1] Rocket fire at Twilight
[1d10-1] The enemy trooper's defense
>>
>>30430775
>Right Elevator
His injuries mounted, Goudeau lets out a few gasps as his bloodied state picks up his blades and grips them tightly, dripping with blood, and only one remaining Eont stands in his way. His eyes widen to the point of insanity, and he shouts as he makes a final charge on the Eonts / turret line
[1d10+6] / [1d10+6] Attacking last Eont + 3 Turrets, Cleave 4
[1d10-1] / [1d10-1] Turrets attacking minions
[1d10+4] / [1d10+4] Minions attacking Turrets

>>30430473
Luke Eont successfully manages to re-Synchronize with him on the way to the center of Swing City, granting them both a bonus of +1 to their actions, though unfortunately Luke's vodka does not do much to cure his grave injuries as he moves through the city.

>>30430500
>>30430549
>>30430640
Honey's gunfire lances out at the screeching Eon-Hopper and halt it from making its ear-piercing serenade, as Splice grunts when some of the bullets graze him and Bulldozer punches into him. He fires back a few green bolts of energy from his hoof at Crumple (5/6) and as he's stabbed by Honey, he kicks her away (4/4) as he dives for Bulldozer. His hoof makes contact, and you suddenly hear the mighty minotaur roar as he's over-come with a glowing green field.

"Aaggggah! What the hell...." he shouts as he shrinks down to the size of a pony, his horns shape-shifting into curly ram-horns as his muscley physique disappears in place of a thick sheet of blue wool that comes out of him. "Whaaaaaaaaaa-t?!" Bulldozer shouts as he looks down at his newly changed form, eyes bulging out in shock.
>Polymorphed: Any creature that attacks Bulldozer does not receive counter-attack damage
"Hehhehe. That suits you," Splice chides as he shifts his attention to Crumple, leaping up to shove his glowing green hoof into Crumple itself before Plasm phases swiftly phases through the air towards him, grabbing him and pulling him back down to the ground, pinning him there.
(1/2)
>>
>>30430782
Plasm looks out to Honey, his red-goo mane flowing behind him, and shouts, "You! Whoever you are, let it be known I am officially surrendering on behalf of Swing City!"
"Like FUCK you are, Plasm!" Splice shouts as he reaches up to attack him, only to get caught up in Southern's 2nd String trap just now and be caught in it, wrapping him up like she did the Hoppers. "Graaah... what the hell, why can't I move..."
>Splice trapped for two turns
>Two of the hoppers still trapped for one turn

[1d10+2] Plasm raises a glowing red fist to bring down on Splice's head to knock him out, the Eon Hopper under Southern's controll assisting in that
[1d10+5] / [1d10+5] Angry at his shapeshifted form, Bulldozer charges at the one free Hopper, who attacks the group
[1d10+4] Jet fires a rocket at the Eo-Bata
>Eo-Bata's attack on Bulldozer, Crumple, Honey, and Plasm [1d10+2] / [1d10+2] Cleave 4

>>30430775
*to specify, that was a Cleave 5 with Twilight
>>
>>30430782
[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] Forgot the last Eont attacking Goudeau
>>
>>30430775
Onyxia takes another gulp of water, finishing half of the jug off.
"I... was surprised too," She says, taking a few deep breaths now that she's resting, "But I'll think I'l take a break for now, especially if there's more initiation to go through."

"Yea, that food has waited long enough."
Onyxia chuckles lightly in response to his last comment. She stands slowly, holding the jug in one hoof.
"Speaking of, let's see if there's anything more in that. Or, see if we can get a break at least if there's more rough stuff to go through."
She suggests, heading back towards the hut with Steel as support to check with Red any the rest of the initiations.
>>
>>30430782
>>30430786
Honey shakes her head, a bit confused by the situation, but seems to have a basic grasp.
"Soa don't kill onea of you. Fine bya me!"
Honey flies over onto Crumple's head, firing out a bolt of magic at Splice.

>Magic Bolt, DC-1
[1d10+5]

Meanwhile, Crumple's speakers open up to let loose another fiery soundwave.

>Wrath, DC-1
[1d10+4]
>>
File: 1323530464199.jpg (22KB, 518x291px) Image search: [Google]
1323530464199.jpg
22KB, 518x291px
>>30430775
The king charges forward with His glorious army, tearing through the remaining enemy defenses with His sword.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+5] Blast
>>
>>30430907
>Gem of Bamman
>>
>>30430782
Lukewarm strolls into the scene and pauses to laugh at Bulldozer "Pbbbbffft! BWAWHAHAHA" while he points and nearly tears up "What'sa mattter Bully, feeling sheepish." He takes another shot of vodka "oh wait wait -I can do better -I can do better.... ehh no I can't -you're a sheep. Faggot."
Lukewarm continues to laugh at him. The snorting and merciless pointing fills him with healing warmth.
>Natural Remedy
[1d10+4]

>Duke makes a heroic jump into the scene, swinging wide with his mechanical bat.
He slurs something unintelligble during, likely a catchphrase or poorly phrased pun.
[1d10+3] Cleave on Eo-Bata and Splice

Jean rides the Eont into battle jumping at the opportune moment to claw Eo-bata apart.
[1d10+3]

The Eont promptly joins Jean in the clawing.
[1d10+4]
>>
>>30431016
oh forgot Jean's second roll
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30431016
and another for the Eont
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30430782
>no action for sothern
Hopper attacks splice again [1d10+2]
>>
>>30431016
>>30430782
Using necklace of persistance!
on natural remedy!
>Necklace of Persistence: Instant, Automatic: Recharge 2, on a failed action (including critfail), you can give up 3 hits to make the action automatic.
>>
>>30430852
Steel watches you as you finish off half the jug, nodding his head in agreement. "A wise choice. You should try to hold on to whatever kept itself down while you can, but I would ask Red to hold off for a bit longer. Anything stressful and you'll lose it again."

As you stand up, he offers his hoof to help steady you once again, and takes you back to the tent as Red and the other Danger Dogz turn their attention to you, swarming you as you enter. "Little Black! Has enough gut chucks for you?" Pink asks, Red moving up to push him aside.

"Heheheh, don't feel too bad. You beat initiation rounds! Bonus rounds was just too much for gut. I don't know if anything could eat that much, you did goods. Ready for last step?!"
Steel glares, "She's a tired. Give her time. What is it, exactly?"
"You climb like dogz, you EAT like dogz, we already know you canz digs like dogz. Last thing is gather shiniez like dogz, start own pile."

>>30430907
>+1 Everyone
Nero's army charges forth with the Emperor in the lead, slashing through foe after foe with his shining army backing him up every step of the way, stabbing into and slashing at the Eonts and soldiers that still fight with an unbreakable ferocity. Twilight in particular lets out an uncharacteristic cry as her magic is pushed to the very brink, you notice several of the Eonts are shoved, shot, and blasted around like ragdolls by the Princess of Friendship's charge as many of them lose entire limbs or pieces in the process, somehow managing to bring themselves to stand at all despite their decrepit state. The defense falters against you, being heavily pushed back, but still manages to hold somehow as they stand their ground.

>>30430906
>>30431046
"Wait, what? NO!" Plasm shouts as his hoof phases through part of Splice's face, discombobulating him as your bolt comes down on to Splice, zapping him harshly in the head, causing the reptilian captain to shout in pain. "I'm saying we're surrendering so don't kill anyone-."
>>
>>30431168
>>30430906
As the Captain speaks, the Free Eon Hopper lets out a furious barrage of punches that hit him, Crumple, Honey, and Bulldozer for vicious amounts of damage as the punches fly out dozens of times a second. Honey feels part of her bones giving away by the onslaught, Plasm is knocked away off of Splice and Crumple doesn't get a chance to activate its sound speaker systems before it is severely damaged by the onslaught, falling to the ground along with Honey
>Honey at 0/1
>Crumple at 0/2

As Plasm is knocked away, he shouts, "Take out THOSE if you need something to shoot, they won't listen to anything I say!" Southern's Hopper tries to attack Splice, but is knocked away by the one free Hopper.

>>30431016
Bulldozer's eyes glow red as you mock him for his transformed state, "Shut the FUUUUUUUUUCK up you dickless pony hillbilly or else I'll stick these curved horns so far up your ass I'll be able to make a pretzel out of your throat!" He bleats the 'fuck' adorably as he charges at the Hopper punching him, while your necklace glows a soft violet light that fills you with happy feelings and renewed stamina
>2/3

Duke takes the bat to the Hopper, but is knocked back simiilarly with a powerful punch sending Duke to helplessness (0/3), while Bulldozer and Jet's rocket collide straight on into the Hopper that devastated the group, and cause cracks to appear all alongside it as they do a terrible amount of damage and send it flying back. It stands ready for another assault before Jean and your Eont buddy come charging in, punches avoided by the pair of pets as Jean leaps into the Hopper's face and tears it apart with a flurry of claw swipes, decimating it as the Eont's laser finishes it off entirely, breaking the Hopper into pieces laying on the ground.

>Meanwhile, the final two Hoppers begin to break from Southern's constrictive string...
>saving rolls for start of next game
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.