[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darling bros!! Did anyone check out that lost narrator vid??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: MEME2017-06-30-06-52-44.jpg (131KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
MEME2017-06-30-06-52-44.jpg
131KB, 540x304px
Darling bros!! Did anyone check out that lost narrator vid??
>>
>>30428510
>google it
>find her channel

Seen a reading years ago by other people
Shit was keks
>>
File: Dance like your mother.gif (386KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
Dance like your mother.gif
386KB, 400x493px
>>30428510
Hey. Hey, you. Yes, you. I know what you're up to, OP. I'm not blind. I'm keen as shit. But lemme tell ya something about these fellers on the Youtubez that get so popular...

Most of them don't want to fuck >pic related.

And that's a problem.
>>
>>30428524
Keks left and right and she doesn't even know really.... Or did she
>>
File: 1498743754000.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498743754000.gif
776KB, 514x667px
>>30428536
I was once told that women can get laid whenever, but so can men, it's called rape
>>
>>30428510
I hate that bitch so much.
>>
File: Le voice booky.jpg (24KB, 287x430px) Image search: [Google]
Le voice booky.jpg
24KB, 287x430px
Actual voice actor here, about to be operating in Chicago (never was brought up by that Youtube stuff but my agent thinks it could be beneficial). Speaking from an actual pro's point of view, Lost is actual pretty good at reading. She has a clear voice, good pronunciation, but acting wise she could (and has, to be honest) improve. I'd recommend her to this book and see if she improves. She could do pretty good work if she stepped it up.

She's got a presence, too, so that'll definitely help her out as well.
>>
Is this a shill thread?
I'll shill two videos I've seen recently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX9unC6S3BA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7-oOfz1GQ
>>
>>30428612
Yea voice actors are all over YouTube. Team four star has a few at their disposal. Then there's these little vids. My cousin has a unique voice and I been encouraging her to keep her eyes open
>>
>>30428639
Lol nah this isn't a shill thread. I just love fucked up pony memes and had to share this 1
>>
>>30428644
Can he read? Can he act? A unique voice is great, but you have to be a good, good reader. It helps if you have a good ear too. And TFS is weird. They're actually crazy talented.

However, most VAs you'll find on YOutube are actually kinda...well...they mean well. They just wouldn't do good on other platforms is all, and that's alright.

VA work is a crazy way to make money, too. I get paid $500 for fifteen minutes of work depending on what I'm doing. Encourage your cousin to look into it.
>>
>>30428714
It pays a lot because you don't work too many hours.
>>
>>30428644
Nyx voice actors when
>>
>>30428714
Yeah there are few that are like... R u even trying?? She can read but she'd definitely need acting experience so I thought YouTube would be OK for her
>>
>>30428766
I see. Well, she'd need an acting coach maybe. Perhaps more experience could help her act. Try having her read aloud. For commercials, acting helps, but is not really mandatory imo. However, you do have to know how to phrase things. For this, look up videos by NAncy Wolfson on youtube. She's not an actress-actress, but she has commercial work down to a science.

Youtube for her could be good, but it also won't guarantee anything. An agent will. The best option is for her to have both. It's hard to find stuff out.

AND...make a demo-reel. Bob Bergen gives good advice on how demo-reels should be done. He can do a commercial in, like, two takes. You might know hi better as the curren Porky Pig, though.
>>
>>30428809
Thanks I'll keep it in mind. Hopefully she won't get stuck in early 20s bullshit drama
>>
>>30428510
Reminds me of it's a fucking.
>>
>>30428837
Check out voice bunny.
>>
>>30428837
>Early 20's bullshit

Oh booooy. Good luck, friend. You're definitely gonna need it...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495553293408.jpg (30KB, 552x680px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495553293408.jpg
30KB, 552x680px
>>30428924
Lol she has me to guide her, a fellow anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.