[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we still not know what the season 7 finale will be about?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

File: SweetiePuff.png (789KB, 855x600px) Image search: [Google]
SweetiePuff.png
789KB, 855x600px
How do we still not know what the season 7 finale will be about?!
>>
File: s7 finale spoiler.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
s7 finale spoiler.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>30425983
Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>30425992
Actually, if Mirror Magic is any indication, that won't be the case.
>>
>>30425983
I think we found out about Season 6's finale at the end of the last mid-season hiatus.
>>
Because it ties into the movie and Hasbro has to try to keep it under wraps for once
>>
>>30425996
Mirror Magic isn't canon
>>
>>30426007
Well MeMeD
>>
>>30426007
Equestria Girls frequently alludes to events that occur during the season finale of the previous season, even if the events of Equestria Girls itself isn't canon.

Basically canon goes one way when it comes to EQG. So if Starlight mentions everyone left her back at the castle, that may allude to what the other 6 were doing in the finale.
>>
>>30426014
>Starlight mentions everyone left her back at the castle
Mane 6 confirmed to be missing for no fucking reason during the finale.
>>
>>30426014
You're assuming the writing of the show is consistent
>>
>>30426001
That would be excellent and give major credence to the movie but it sure as hell won't be the case (even though the production schedules of both could make it feasible Hasbro won't let it happen).
>>
>>30426023
Equestria Girls: Twilight is getting used to her new wings, as per the post-Season 3 finale

Rainbow Rocks: Twilight is living in the crystal castle, as per the post-Season 4 finale

Friendship Games: Twilight mentions being indisposed by a time travel experience, as per the Season 5 finale

Mirror Magic: Starlight says none of the other six are available when Sunset visits, ???

The only one with zero ties to FiM in any way is Legend of Everfree and apparently it doesn't happen that long after Friendship Games (since Dance Magic seems to say the events of Friendship Games only happened a few months prior).
>>
>>30426035
>Rainbow Rocks: Twilight is living in the crystal castle, as per the post-Season 4 finale
RR takes place after Castle Sweet Castle
>>
>>30426083
Different castle...? That's the Castle of the Two Sisters. The crystal castle is created by the Rainbow Power they unlock in the Season 4 finale.
>>
>>30426088
Wait, never mind, I mixed up that title with Castle Mania.

But the point still stands, the crystal castle was created in Season 4.
>>
>>30426035
It's obviously a parallel continuity
>>
>>30425983
Am I the only one who generally prefers to be surprised by this stuff?

I mean, I personally don't care about spoilers too much so I don't mind knowing, but if it were at all possible to just have it air without me knowing what's going to happen a year ahead of tie then that would be great.
>>
>>30425983
What do you think it will be about? It's obvious it's gonna be another Poochie-filled shitfest. It's been like that since the end of S4.
>>
>>30426308
Season 5's finale was one of the best, fag.
>>
>>30426125
true, but my point was that RR occurred during season5 rather than happening between seasons
>>
>>30426018
Yeah cause she mentions Twilight had an urgent friendship problem. sounds like the basis for a finale.
>>
File: in the library.png (914KB, 1271x713px) Image search: [Google]
in the library.png
914KB, 1271x713px
>>30427052
Couldn't be. RR was pre-map, which manifested itself in the very first episode of S5.
>>
>>30426327
except for the fucking song at the end, rushing her redemption as all hell, then giving us a season of almost no character growth, but still managed to be "better" than all of the mane6 combined and get a fucking nemisis in the process
S7 finale is going to be all about poochie and the hateboner Chrysalis has for her
seriously, why are the mane6 even in the show at this point, the staff (Vogel) clearly wants to turn FiM into the Poochie Show
it feels like the eps that are about the "mane6" are just filler between poochie episodes now
>>
>>30427095
I meant season4
>>
>>30427102
Couldn't be that either. RR was post castle and post "Princess of Friendship", which happened at the very end of S4.
>>
>>30427098
No season finale has ended particularly well (ironically the exception possibly being season 6, which was mediocre with everything leading up to the ending).
>>
>>30425983
They're saving that surprise that Starlight is a reincarnation of Starswirl for everyone to flip out over.
>>
"Best Night Ever": Simple episode, nothing at stake, ends about as well as you'd expect

"Canterlot Wedding": Interesting premise and relatively well-paced and actually finishes alright as well, probably the best finale

"Magical Mystery Cure": Complete fucking mess from top to bottom, worst episode of the series

"Twilight's Kingdom": Engaging but has a rushed finish (lead into the ending is good but Rainbow Power disrupts the pacing up to that point)

"The Cutie Re-Mark": Has premise issues (particularly with Starlight's justification) but is enjoyable to watch, rushed finish and aftermath

"To Where and Back Again": Mostly mediocre throughout, has a decent finish (with Chrysalis rejecting any kind of redemption)
>>
>>30427111
all I know is that it happened after Castle, Sweet Castle, but before the map showed up
>>
>>30426009
dutygenerate senpai
>>
>>30427267
Couldn't be, Castle Sweet Castle was post map
>>
>>30425996
maybe EqG isn't canon, but they always say what will happen on the end of the season:
>EQ: Twilight says that she doesn't like her wings, meaning that she just got them (S2 Finale)
>RR: Spike says that twilight is now princess of Friendship (S3 Finale)
>FG: at the end, twilight says something about some time travel (S4 Finale)
>LoE doesn't say nothing, no ponies on there.

knowing this, probably Mirror magic will either happen on the end of season or on a middle season episode.
>>
>>30425983
the funeral for a pony that sacrificed their life to protect her friends
>>
>>30425983
I'm hoping it has something to with Scorpan, Spike's parents and maybe Grogar seeing as how they sorta dropped a hint about a dragon fighting Grogar in Flurry of Emotions.
>>
>>30432080
Spike's parents would be interesting but I don't know how they'd work that into a season finale.
>>
>>30433438
they come and steal him away from ponyville in the first parter, then Twilight and co go get him back in the second one
>>
>>30433721
That's the easiest way but doing that would make the antagonists sympathetic, no?
>>
File: tenor.gif (720KB, 244x130px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
720KB, 244x130px
>>30430559
>>
>>30426327
the ending ruined the whole thing, when we learn her motivation for what she did, no it all becomes invalid, I liked that finale to begin with I'll admit but I can't watch it without remembering why she fucking did it in the first place and it just becomes boring, the S5 premiere was literally the last good premiere/finale we've had
>>
>>30433792
I liked 6's premiere because it took Season 3's premiere and made it feel less contrived (there lots of plot parallels).

I don't like the 6 finale, though. The 6 finale is the second worst one in the series.
>>
File: maud face.gif (395KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
maud face.gif
395KB, 380x380px
>>30425983

With the right stone, you could rule all of Equestria if you wanted to.
>>
>>30434310
This. It is going to be about this.

When Maud mentioned that, Glimmer was tempted and momentarily relapsed. I hope that we have an episode in which a sequence of events and perceived injustices triggers Glimmer to relapse to her old self and she seeks out the stone, and her new friends have to snap her out of it, and Glimmer learns that the road to self-change is a difficult one fraught with stumbling blocks.
>>
File: gottashit2.png (465KB, 855x600px) Image search: [Google]
gottashit2.png
465KB, 855x600px
>>30425983

>looks at OP pic
>dat face
>needs to be a meme
>>
File: SweetiePuff.png (615KB, 863x589px) Image search: [Google]
SweetiePuff.png
615KB, 863x589px
I needed a new one anyway.
>>
File: sweetie belle poop blast.jpg (24KB, 491x294px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie belle poop blast.jpg
24KB, 491x294px
>>30434809

are you sure you want to open this can of worms?
>>
File: glimmy worried.png (322KB, 376x768px) Image search: [Google]
glimmy worried.png
322KB, 376x768px
>>30434380
>mfw I'd actually love this
>mfw I wouldn't be able to discuss this without someone crying about Glimmer
>>
File: daedric lord.png (462KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
daedric lord.png
462KB, 1280x720px
>>30434310
>>30434380

I support this.
That'd be REALLY spooky watching Glimglam descend right back into villainry.
>>
>>30425983
>nothing at all
or
>the baby
>>
>>30425983
Starlight's getting her throne. That's all you need to know
and it will be glorious
>>
>>30437012
Probably.
>>30425983
its going to have something to do with this guy. The people at IDW stated that the shadowlock Story was directly tied into what S7 was going to be about. And The story was basically just ending up showing us this, and showing us Shadowlock, a random unicorn who is descended from said alicorn.

Worst case scenario: This is Starlight's great granddad and the explanation for why she's so fucking hax, and she gets a solo episode about it. Possibly with her ascending into an alicorn too after she beats him.
>>
>>30436087
Alternatively maybe magical shit starts happening around Ponyville and everyone gets suspicious of Starlight. Cast her as an unintentional antagonist and reveal everyone has been mildly distrustful of her since the start.

Although I like the more deliberate angle as well.
>>
File: 369.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
369.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>30425983
>"WAHH I WANT MY SPOILERS SO I CAN SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE AND MAKE EVERYONE HATE IT BEFORE IT EVEN AIRS"

Unironically go shove bleach down your urethra then masturbate
>>
>>30434380
I support this but only if she tell the girls to fuck off, goes back to being a villain and fades into obscurity maybe double teams the mane 6 and princesses with Chrysalis
>>
File: 1498407547782.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1498407547782.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>>30437012
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30425983
Queen Chrysalis comes back again probably
>>
>>30440400
I feel like they won't do that so soon because I see her being reformed if she ever comes back.
>>
>>30440400
>>30440547
Glimmer's gotta have her Shill train going on though, and chrysalis is the perfect time for her to do that. They tried to set her up as "Nega-glimmer" by portraying the changelings as all just "poor manipulated pawns" like her town was, just so they can try and make chrysalis just like Starlight was after the mane six got her kicked out of her cult.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.