[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all about the audience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: popcornDash.gif (194KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
popcornDash.gif
194KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iHosO_NF-c

Can you believe there are THIS many people still getting assblasted by small cartoon horses?
>>
>>30424879
Considering even a certain breed of waifufags are getting pissed to the extreme just because their novelty waifu is in the movie for less than 1 second, I can.
>>
>>30424879
That comment section is a gold mine of autism, holy shit.
>>
File: 309527.png (190KB, 537x545px) Image search: [Google]
309527.png
190KB, 537x545px
>>30424879
Honestly I can't even call this a "shitstorm", just people disliking it for being pony-related and that's nothing new, what's far more amusing is how people actually defend it making it even worse for themselves. It is their autism that caused this reaction in the first place but I doubt they can fuel this fire strong enough to become something more than just "a few assblasted autists arguing in the comments" kind of thing.

It's kinda sad, really. The movie is too late to make a significant impact, MLP isn't that relevant anymore. At this point the only thing that can make it big is some big youtube channel picking it up to bash it for easy views.
>>
>>30425032
>just people disliking it for being pony-related
I believe you've meant to say "just a horde of circle-jerking underage trying to fit-in by hating ponies" - because a single glance on the comment section proves it's far from "just people disliking things".
>>
>>30425079
It is a "meme hate" and at this point it's pretty stale. The people falling for it and actually trying to defend it are no better though, they might just bring it back to life and people will actually hate it.
>>
>>30424879
Why are normies so afraid of pastel horses?
>>
>>30425091
>"meme hate"
I can bet you money, less than 10% of that "mem hate" is ironic and when it isn't ironic, it becomes real hate - "meme" or not.
>>
File: myempireofsalt.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
myempireofsalt.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>30424879
>>
>>30424879
Spike getting turned into a Mrs. Puff-like fish made me smirk, how ever the whole animation and the 3D looks really bad. I don't think the movie is going to do all that well.
>>
>>30425095
They think we're pedos or something. I'm sure a lot of it is meme hate that they do just to feel "cool" or fit in. The problem with meme hate is that eventually it comes real. See the hate for Starlight around here.
>>
>>30425187
The animation looks great.

It is just because it is overlayed on top of a 3D background that makes it look janky.
>>
File: 1497953452165.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497953452165.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>30424879
>Hai Hai Kazuma desu gonna steal your pantsu
>Everyday We Stray Further From God's Light
We came to a point where underage weebs try to poke fun at us
This is fucking great ahhahah
>>
>>30424879
First I noticed all the haters are weebos. The irony is that they all yell at anyone who likes MLP to grow up. And that die ka mura isn't urm childish?

Also funny how everyone claims that the show is made for children, so it must also be made by children. (Does not compute)

Oh boy look at all them downvotes! I haven't seen this much negativity since youtube's propaganda machine went into full swing.
>>
>>30425995
THANK YOU

Ive been waiting for this edit since the ep leaked.
>>
>>30425102
its like pineapple pizza, 90% of people dont have any strong feelings, but its cool to hate it.
>>
File: 5683658.gif (438KB, 381x212px) Image search: [Google]
5683658.gif
438KB, 381x212px
>>30424879
>>
File: Does this upset you.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Does this upset you.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>30424879
>That like/dislike ratio
>Those comments
My Goodness
>>
File: 1470323256429.jpg (75KB, 761x475px) Image search: [Google]
1470323256429.jpg
75KB, 761x475px
This just confirms that GR15 will never ever be removed.
>>
>>30424879
Some things never change.
>>
>>30426912
But that's a good thing
Where ever am I going to write my fetishist wish fulfilling greens if not here
>>
>>30424983
>Imagine being so jobless you get to say "I'm early" on a My Little Pony trailer
I'm dying.
>>
>>30426333
This.

Why even read YouTube comments? Only underage autists comment there.
>>
>>30427080
/pol/ and /bant/
>>
>>30427133
Well no, I only do straight shit
>>
>>30427080
>Implying removing gr 15 means the extinction of the board
It would just mean we can finally escape this fucking hell hole and not have to literally hide the pony folder, despite it being full of reactions perfectly usable, but because autists like Lee throw a massive tantrum about it, then never ever.
>>
>2017
>still expect 100% of people to suddenly appreciate the show
>>
>>30427144
Well no.
For one, /co/ would get one more cancer to the list, with the GF, SU, AT and TLH generals and hundreds of shitposting threads.
Then, because of that and the fact that people are still butthurt, we'd get 'raided' all the fucking time and the shitposting would double or triple. And people would falseflag as us all the time too to stir more shit up.
And we don't fucking need that.

I understand that posting pony reaction shouldn't be banned, but we NEED gr15
>>
>>30427165
People shitpost ponies and come shitpost here no matter what, so who the hell cares about those things? people still hates this place and everybody on it.
What difference would it make? none.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.