[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ever been raped by a movie star?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498711863789.png (146KB, 227x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498711863789.png
146KB, 227x299px
>Ever been raped by a movie star?
>>
>>30424699
Ever been suckered punched on the nose.
>>
>>30424699
Lyra... do you even have any lines?
>>
>>30424699
N-no, ma'am.
Should I be...ready for that to change?
>>
File: boop.gif (563KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
boop.gif
563KB, 1000x1000px
>>30424728
Snoots are for booping only.
>>
>>30424728
No but when I was a wee lad me and the brothers would box in the yard. If my brother wanted to be be the right all he had to do was give me a hard jab to the nose and blood would come gushing out. I have a soft nose hehe
>>
>>30424699
yes, but I my lawyer says I can't talk about it
>>
>>30424883
Not if it involves Lyra.
>>
>>30424937
Same, me and my brother were trying to see who knocks over who first I of course being the youngest tried the best tactic I had which is falling on the couch we both fall on the couch and of course he has my right hand and I tried to grab him with my left didn't know the dumbass had his face right next to my elbow I turn just to hit him on the nose not that hard didn't make him bleed or anything me being young starts to panic about to say are you alright mid sentence get a straight punch to my nose didn't bleed but did sneeze I got up and walked away.
>>
>>30424937
I've gotten hit full force in the nose with a basketball and didn't get a nose bleed
>>
>>30424728
>That line only works once!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.