[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Ain't Nothin But A Number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 24

File: 338730.png (1MB, 2336x1618px) Image search: [Google]
338730.png
1MB, 2336x1618px
"It's been far too long" Edition

Come in here, all you /ss/, loli, DILF, MILF, and cougar lovers! Talk about or write about relationships between characters with a big age difference here. Or two characters of mature age. Or two foals. Do what you like, really.

All the stories so far are here: http://pastebin.com/DRJ1awuQ

Want to write for the thread, but don't have any ideas? Take your pick from these:

>A history lesson with Cheerilee that turns very lewd, very slowly.
>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challenges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
>You find a teenage Scootaloo out on the streets, begging passerby for spare change or food. You strike up a relationship with her after taking pity on her, and taking her out for ice cream
>In order to raise some cash for a fundraiser, you decide to auction yourself off as a male prostitute to the highest bidder. Right as you're about to be sold off to a mare, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon show up, and place a bid higher than all the others. You're carted off with them, wondering how exactly you're going to come out of this with a sound mind.
>Anon giving instructions to ponies on how to molest foals, maybe it's a mother/son, father/daughter, or what have you that turns into a hands on demonstration
>Anon is an edgy teenager who is adopted into a family with two perverted sisters
>Teenager Eris, doing sexy, yet chaotic things to you in the bedroom. Would mildly annoy you while turning you on.
>>
>>30424355
>Having sex with the lovely Mayor Mare or Twilight Velvet, each of them coddling you like loving mothers while they rock your world.
>Banging a teenager Harshwhinny, who having no experience, would request that you take the reins for the night. You explain what she should do every step of the way, and relish as she clumsily screws everything up
>Adopting a young Barb, and raising her in a somewhat isolated manner until she was a teen, where you would then buy her revealing attire that she would wear around the house, tempting you unknowingly at every turn.
>Letting Fleur-Dis-Lee "seduce" you, and then proceed to playfully vie for control once in the bed, while neither of you truly gain dominance over the other
>Fun sex with a teenage Pinkie Pie, who's just glad that she's experiencing something new and pleasurable
> Innocente Pipsqueak is visited every first of month by Princess Luna that give him a wet dreams. Various fetish and strange situation thanks to the oneirc dimension (anthro)
> TeenFlurry heart have a crush. King Thorax, and plane to seduce him with a lots of love druring a diplomatic mission
> Cloudy Quartz, Twilight Valvet, Cookie Crumbles and Mrs. Shy free night. The group seduces a young colt that have the (Mis)fortune to encounter the MILFs.
> Sleepover between SweetieBelle and Button Smash, but the poor filly is sick. Rarity entertain the colt and play with some games... fun games
> Pumpkin and Pound Cake are betrayed by their first partners. Pinkie Pie want make the children smile again.
> TeenFeatherweight work with Photo Finish, but, between all the models, he have shots only for his mentor and ex model. With a photoset and no models, he ask to the older mare to be a model for one last day.
>Kid!Anon hangs out with Applejack and Rainbow Dash. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie take turns babysitting Kid!Anon. Things get either kissy or lewd.
>>
I want to cuddle with a filly.
>>
This thing was gone for far too long.

I got most of an update done, I'll finish it tomorrow, though, because I'm tired as fuck right now, and it's like six in the morning here.
>>
I want this to be a thing again, just don't know if I have any motivation to write.
>>
File: professionalism.png (313KB, 925x617px) Image search: [Google]
professionalism.png
313KB, 925x617px
Reminder: JeffMango is a good lad.
https://pastebin.com/u2N3xqBe
>>
File: medium (2).png (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (2).png
85KB, 600x600px
Hopefully the thread proves to be successful
>>
File: scrunching princess.png (250KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
scrunching princess.png
250KB, 1280x719px
We need more fillydom
I'd write it if I wasn't so busy
>>
>>30424355
>you have to let her play on the boy's team.
as long as she showers with the team, she's in
>>
>>30426363
I like the way this guy thinks.
>>
>>30425374
Noice.
>>
>>30425565
That we do.
>>
bump for harshwhinny
>>
>>30429587
Bump for Harshwhinny's rump.
>>
I can't remember where I left off, so I'm just gonna go off the Pastebin, sorry if I repost anything.
>>
>>30431628
“Let’s just keep going with the story.”
>So, they somehow managed to slip by with a bunch of crates and half a cider press machine.
>And people say you don’t have to worry about people taking your shit if you live in the rural areas.
“C’mon, let’s go.” You say, reaching for your car keys.
>”Where?” Applejack asks.
>You stop and turn around, looking at AJ like she had two heads.
“To get your shit back.” You say, as matter-of-factly as possible.
>”We ain’t gonna catch ‘em if they’re on a bik—“
“’Jack, it’s Snips and fucking Snails, they probably fell down five times already.”
>Applejack grumbles.
>”Why would they steal our stuff?” She asks, sounding indignant.
“Sunset.”
>Applejack expression drops, and she turns at you with an angry glare.
>”Anon.”
“Yeah?”
>”Get in the goddamn truck.”
>”Holy crap, did she really swear?” Applebloom asks, not entirely believing you.
“Yeah, you should’ve seen her. She was, like, fucking red in the face, steam coming out of the ears like a cartoon kind of pissed.”
>”Damn.”
>Applejack takes off towards the house, with you behind her.
>”I’ll get it runnin’, th—“
“That thing’s gonna catch on fire before we even get off the road, we’re taking my car.” You say, interrupting her.
>”How’s yer rice cooker gonna help in any way?”
“Besides the fact that it can reach the speed limit without the engine falling out?”
>”So?” She asks, clearly unconcerned with the laws of thermodynamics.
>You sigh, rubbing your hand on your face.
“They’re on a bike, and your truck barely fits inside the barn.”
>Applejack starts to retort, but stops midway through.
>”Yeah, fair enough.”
>>
>>30431631
>”I’m more impressed of the fact that you got my sister to agree with ya.” Applebloom comments.
“It’s not that hard… Well, it is, but the thing is, as long as she can’t come back with anything she usually agrees.”
>”I should write this down…” She says, looking around for paper.
“See, it’s a lot like driving rail spikes, sometimes it all goes smoothly, and other times you have to beat them over the head with a blunt object.”
“…What, are we just gonna stand here? Move!” You say to Applejack.
>She takes off towards your car, but stops and turns toward the house.
“The hell are you doing?”
>”I’ll be right there, you get the car runnin’!” She says, before slamming the front door closed.
>You’re never going to understand this chick.
>After making your way to the car, you crank the ignition, the turbos spinning to life as the engine starts.
“That was the first I cold started the car after Carl installed the turbos, it was pretty fucking cool.” You tell Applebloom.
>”…Then how did you get to work in the first place?” Applebloom asks, not convinced on your storytelling skills.
“You see, I had everything set up to install back at Carl’s garage, but I had to leave because, y’know, I have to get up at five in the morning.” You say.
>”And?”
“So the next day when I’m about to call a cab, Carl phones me and says he worked all night to get them installed and he’s got the car waiting for me, and he brought it out when I called to tell him I was outside.”
>”Don’t they take like an hour tops to install?” She asks.
“Yeah, Carl probably threw them together five minutes before I got there and told me he worked his ass off.”
>You grip the steering wheel and step on the gas before letting it go, making the turbos flutter.
>You’re gonna have to take this thing for a proper spin som—Oh, right.
>>
>>30431635
>And they say farming is boring work.
>Before you can keep screwing around with the car, you see Applejack go out of the house.
>She steps into the car carrying a… briefcase?
>”It was the rifle, wasn’t it?” Applebloom says, between chews of the bread she grabbed.
“Yeah, you’d think I would’ve realized sooner.”
>Applejack opens the brie—Okay, she brought her fucking gun.
“A bit excessive, don’t you think?”
>”Why? I ain’t gonna shot ‘em.” She says, as she racks the action.
“Somehow I’m not convinced.”
>”Darn it Anon, they’re plastic bullets.” She says, taking off the magazine and showing it to you.
“I’ll never figure out why she loads her home defense rifle with that. Or why she bought a Chinese bullpup in the first place.”
>”I know, right? I’d always figured she’d go for a Winchester or somethin’.”
“Wonder where she got the flat top for it, though…” You say, mostly to yourself.
>”Oh, she made that thing, soldered a bunch of crap together. Spent like three hours on it.”
>Southerners.
>”I still think it’s a bad idea to run after ‘em on this pressure cooker.”
“Trust me, it’s not.” You say, putting the car into gear.
>”We’re never gonna catch up to them in this th—“
>”You floored it, didn’t you?” Applebloom asks.
”It’s a good thing the safety was on, because I’m pretty sure your sister tried to shoot me.”
>You leave the farm behind, hot on the trail of the surprisingly competent apple thieves.
>”How the heck are we supposed to know where they went?” Applejack asks, leaning over the console.
“There.” You say, pointing to the single mud track on the road.
>”Well, butter my knickerbockers, that was easy.”
>I… what?
>You ignore… whatever the fuck that was, and keep following the mud trail.
>The mud trail disappears, and you can hear Applejack mutter something under her breath.
>Well shit, looks like the—
>…Jesus Christ.
>>
>>30431640
>Off in the distance, you can see Snips and Snails screaming at each other.
>And about a third off the apples scattered on the road.
“Remember that ‘surprisingly competent’ thing I said?”
>”Yeah, I was about to say.” Applebloom answers.
>Snips gets off the bike to pick them up, and you take the chance to accelerate and catch up to them.
>It works perfectly, as the sight of a car loaded with a pissed off Southerner and a mildly peeved Canadian makes Snips fall over when he tries to run back to the bike.
>You speed past him and drift the car into a stop in front of the bike.
>Applejack throws open the door, and you try to grab her by the shirt.
“Wait, don’t get out of th—“
>Before you can finish, Snips jumps back onto the bike and they speed past you.
>Applejack curses something, and jumps back into your car.
“What did I fucking say?” You say, putting the transmission into first.
>You step into the accelerator, flipping the car around, leaving a cloud pebbles and dirt behind you.
>As you shift to second gear, Applejack pipes up.
>”Consarnit, how in the heck are we supposed to stop ‘em now?” She says, apparently trying to throw every minced oath in the English language into a sentence.
“Well, ramming usually works, we’re way faster than them.”
>Applejack looks at you like… well, like you just suggested ramming someone off a bike.
“Listen, our best bet is to box them in; they’re obviously not going to stop.”
>”…Yeah, that seems like the best bet here.”
“Or, y’know, you can shoot ‘em.”
“Pretty sure your sister wanted to bash me with the stock back there.”
>>
>>30431644
“We should be fine as long we keep to the dirt road.” You say.
>”Problem is, we ain’t got much of it left.”
>How come it takes you like half an hour to drive through this road when you’re not trying to stall for time?
>Tweedle Deeck and Tweedle Dum Ass jump over a mound on the road, with you following behind.
>As you land, every loose thing in the car goes flying off in different directions.
>Applejack included.
“I told you to wear a seatbelt.”
>”Ya didn’t. Also shut up.” She says, adjusting her hat.
>Snails enters a curve at an honestly impressive speed, and you follow behind, trying not to lose too much speed.
>Sadly, your tires don’t seem to agree with your car is trying to do, and you start understeering.
>You pull the handbrake to let the tail loose, which sends Applejack tumbling on top of you.
“So, are you putting your seatbelt on now, or..?” You say, straightening the car.
>Applejack moves her hat up just enough to glare at you before getting back on her seat.
>And clipping on the seatbelt.
“The yanks wish they had job security as good as this.” You say as drily as possible to Applebloom.
>You spot the end of the dirt road and the entrance to town just in front of the horizon.
>They’re much better off with a bike in the city that you are with the barge you’re driving right now.
>You stop on the clutch, ready to switch up a gear, when...
“Guess what happened?” You say to Applebloom, with as much fake enthusiasm as you can manage.
>”You hit a pothole?”
>…Your gear changing is interrupted by the top of the press lodging itself in your windscreen.
>”…Are ya bein’ serious?” Applebloom asks.
>You nod in acknowledgement, with an unamused smile on your face.
>You manage to finish gearing in time before the car stalls.
“Well… we got the press back, I guess.” You say, not entirely sure of what to say.
>>
>This thread
Daddy like it.
>>
>>30431649
>Nevermind the fact that it’s bend to all hell, but still.
>You bring you attention back to the road, just in time to see the road ending.
>You slam on the brakes, bringing the car to a skidding stop, pointed towards Snips and Snails, with the city in sight.
>Applejack rips off the press from your windshield, before glaring at it.
>She lowers the windows and throws it out, before looking at you.
>”I just ‘bout had it with these two, we’re getting’ them ciders back on principle.” She says, before motioning at you to keep driving.
>Before you do that, you gotta do something you always wanted to do.
>You rev the car as far as the needle goes, then let go of the clutch.
>The back of the car drops as it races forward, leaving a cloud of tire smoke behind you.
>”Oh, how high can your car rev?” Applebloom says, now truly interested in the story.
“Around… 10000, I think? I dunno, I still got the original tachometer in there, ”
>”Why?” Applebloom says, asking a genuinely good question.
“Do you have any idea how expensive it is to swap the entire engine and drivetrain of a car?”
>Applebloom nods in agreement, before opening her mouth to say something.
“I still haven’t changed it because I can’t be fucked.”
>”…Yeah, fair enough.”
>With the wheels of your car finally having something to grip into, you manage to catch up to the bike pretty easily.
>Which doesn’t help much when you have to slam on the brakes to swerve around cars on a single lane street.
>”Dammit, we were just about to get ‘em!” Applejack says, slamming her fist against the dashboard.
>You’re pretty sure it got dented for a second there.
>Your car is certainly much faster than the tiny bike those two are riding, but they can go in between lanes.
>You overtake the car in front of you, and just barely manage to avoid the one coming from the other lane.
>>
>>30431655
>You’re never gonna catch up i—Wait.
>You’re near the main road, aren’t you?
>And while you’re not going to be able to box them in here, you can still get past them.
>There may still something you can still do here.
“Alright, hold on to something.” You say to Applejack before flooring the accelerator.
>You speed past Snips and Snails, then position yourself in front of their bike.
>As you approach the intersection, you hit the brakes just enough to make them believe you’re brake checking them.
>”Anon, what are ya d—“
“Shut up, I need to focus!”
>As you hoped he would, Snails veers to the left and goes into the main road.
>You pull on the handbrake, the tail of your car coming loose.
>As the car comes to a stop, pointing the other way around, you put it in gear, going into the main street yourself.
>The four laned street, mind you.
>”Wait, are ya doin’ what I think yer doin’?” Applejack asks.
“Yes, I am.”
>The transmission clicks loudly as you switch to third gear, your car taking off lick a bat out of hell.
>The engine roars to life, as you grip the steering wheel as firmly as you can.
>You weave through the lanes, avoiding the incoming traffic, focused only on getting closer to the apple thieves as fast as you can.
>And sadly for them, you were doing that pretty damn well.
>Snails tries to go into the adjacent street, but sees you catching up to them and speeds up.
>He can either slow down to switch streets and let you catch up to them, or keep going forward to try and outrun you.
>And there’s no way in hell you’re going to let that happen.
>You pull up beside them, then direct your attention to Applejack.
“Lower the window.”
>She looks at you with confusion for a second, but does it anyhow.
“Hey, jackasses!” You scream at them, trying to get their attention.
>>
>>30431665
>Which surprisingly works, considering how fast you’re going.
“I got two more gears left buddy, you really wanna do this?” You say, holding up two fingers for emphasis.
>“We’re not your buddies, guy!” Snips says in protest.
“AJ.” You simply say.
>To which she replies by glaring at them and racking her gun at the same time.
“That got them to pull over.” You say, trying not to show how amused you were at the situation.
>”Damn, Applejack can get scary when she’s angry.” Applebloom says.
“Kid, you have no idea.”
>”So, that was it?” She asks.
“Oh, I wish. I had to stop your sister from beating them over the head with her gun, then I had to sit there trying to get them to tell whose idea was, THEN call the cops, so on and so forth.”
>”That sounds like it sucked.” She correctly guesses.
“It was worth it just to see their faces when I pulled up beside them.” You say, before chuckling.
>Applebloom groans.
>”I wish I could’ve been there.” She says, pouting.
“Kid, I was going at, like, 80 on the city, I was lucky there wasn’t any traffic around.”
>>
>>30431667
And that's all for now, folks.

Man, I'm glad to have this thread back, I was starting to miss it. So, on a completely different matter, I should start thinking about a title for this story, I got a couple ideas, but I wanted to know if anyone got any suggestions? And no, I'm not titling it "Applebloom gets the Initial D".

Pastebin for those who want to read from the beginning: https://pastebin.com/m2FUgh9c
>>
>>30431681
nice
>>
Hot dang, didn't think I'd see this thread again
>>
>tfw I have nothing to look back on in my life except regret
>>
You know, "The Perfect Pear" should be a goldmine for this thread. It gave us a brand new milf in Pear Butter, showed us Granny Smith in her various milf-stages of life and cemented the fact that Mayor Mare is a mature mare at least as old as Mrs. Cake and Pear Butter (and probably older since she's already a mayor in the flashback), so no more "Mayor Mare is not actually mature"-comments

Come to think of it, if there is one good thing to be said about the latest seasons it's how they've bestowed us with more milfs and mature mares to enjoy
>>
>>30433475
That being said, just how old is Mrs. Cake supposed to be? She looked like a teenager in the flashback, nowadays she looks like she's forty.
>>
>>30434188
I can imagine her being in her late teens during some parts of the flashback, but since she seems to be the same age as Pear Butter and she got married in the episode I think they're both probably adult mares at that point.
Still, I can imagine her looking similar in her teens, and I like what I'm imagining
>>
Butts
>>
Requesting a lewd with Pear Butter.
>>
Up you go.
>>
>>30433473
Same fa.m
>>
Are there any Cheerilee /ss/ greens?
>>
>>30439935
Not that I know of.
>>
>>30438652
>>
>Page 10
>>
>>30444022
>>
>>30445617
>>
I apologize in advance, but since I'll be doing some thread necromancy...

>Be colt Anon
>Go through Everfree Forest on a dare
>Managed to brave through it for a good chunk of the journey
>Trip over something
>You see what it is
>It's a body of a mare with curly orange hair
>Her bluish eyes were lifeless, as was her posture.
>That and the sight of her slashed throat, no doubt made by a Timberwolf's claws, confirmed that she was dead
>You were tempted to run in fear
>But then you noticed her tail was partially out of the way of her rump
>Allowing you to see up close a mare's privates.
>>
File: 1493246801654.jpg (13KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
1493246801654.jpg
13KB, 360x261px
>>30435547
>>
>>30446705
For the love of all stop signs in the galaxy, cease and fucking desist.
>>
>>30447713
Well, there's an incentive for me to get off my ass.
>>
>>30447713
>cease and fucking desist
Hasbro pls go.
>>
File: large.gif (3MB, 1135x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
3MB, 1135x1000px
>>30449520
>>
>>30424355
>>A very insecure Rainbow Dash challenges you, the male coach of the soccer team, to a game of soccer. If she wins, you have to let her play on the boy's team. If you win, she'll do something unspecified for you.
Does this general accept stories for both EQG/Human and Pony? Is it common or not preferred one way or another?
>>
>>30451733
Mine's EqG (Kind of), and I haven't heard anyone complain yet.
>>
>>30447713
Now bring me my Centurian.

Yey.

This is true happiness.
>>
bump for green
glad the thread's back
>>
Granny Smith?
>>
>>30424361
same
>>
File: not sure if want.png (2MB, 1324x5343px) Image search: [Google]
not sure if want.png
2MB, 1324x5343px
>>
>>30457693
Scoots will come around, this is the OTP.
>>
File: 1.png (296KB, 640x369px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
296KB, 640x369px
>>30424355
OLD
ASS
MARE
>>
>>30458545
Sexy old ass mare.
>>
>>30458833
Hot for teacher.
>>
>>30458833
Still old and probably sagging ass and bitter 'I hate children because I never had any' mental BS you'll have to deal with on the norm.
>>
>>30425535
I like thing.
>>
File: Cheerilee You get an F.png (19KB, 242x253px) Image search: [Google]
Cheerilee You get an F.png
19KB, 242x253px
What's the age cut-off limit for this thread?
>>
File: donk.png (33KB, 167x240px) Image search: [Google]
donk.png
33KB, 167x240px
Is this donk old enough?
>>
>>30459886
I don't really think there's one.

>>30459891
I've got no goddamn clue.
>>
File: SRxUC.png (236KB, 1064x751px) Image search: [Google]
SRxUC.png
236KB, 1064x751px
Which one?
>>
>>30459886
I think it depends on perspective. Anyone can think of a mare as "old" mentally or otherwise.
>>
>>30460821
I want them both to beg for more. Right is cuter though.
>>
>>30460821
I want a sugar mama herd
>>
>>30461731
>Right is cuter
Bet she has a roastie

>>30461757
Green when
>>
>>30452099
>OrangeBooty
Didn't you write an incest story between Rainbow Dash and her Anon son, or am I just having a senior moment?
>>
>>30462948
Nope, pretty sure the guy that wrote that didn't chose a name.
I wrote one where Rule 63'd RD bangs Scootaloo, maybe you got them confused.
>>
Does Celestia count for this thread? Or is visible age > implied age?
>>
File: 1442639776207.jpg (469KB, 1024x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1442639776207.jpg
469KB, 1024x1221px
>>30464309
She should. I'm sure many a night is spent drunk, lamenting about all her lost hubbies and flings.
>>
Discuss.
>>
>>30460821
Right one anon. She really MILFs
>>
where is everyone
>>
File: 1454151233973.jpg (43KB, 248x290px) Image search: [Google]
1454151233973.jpg
43KB, 248x290px
>>30460821
You have no idea how much I want to impregnate those two
>>
>>30464309
Yes, all older mares (even immortal alicorns) are allowed

>>30465423
Stubborn but a qt.

>>30468026
G A Y but also cute

>>30468543
A man of good taste
>>
How old is too old?
>>
>>30470929
In a coffin in the ground probably.
At that point even I have reservations.
>>
>>30425565
We need more femdom in general, really.
>>
>>30460821
Left one has better mane.
>>
>>30465423
>cutest
And sexiest.
>>
>>30470929
Post-menopause
>>
>>30470929
No such thing. Even Granny Smith needs lovin.
>>
>>30471987
True
>>
>>30471987
A lot of loving.
>>
>>30473154
Not too much, her hip ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>30474140
Strips of cloth and two sticks, good ol splints and good as new.
>>
>>30470929
I'd say "Left their mortal body and become a being of pure energy 1000 decades ago" is probably around what you're thinking of.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.