[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't be their slave.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: boots_on_hooves_bikinis_on_top.jpg (977KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
boots_on_hooves_bikinis_on_top.jpg
977KB, 1000x1414px
You wouldn't be their slave.
>>
I wonder if Maud's autism has given her the extreme fetishes /mlp/'s has
>>
>>30423092
you're wrong, those thick earth pony rumps demand worship
>>
>>30423092
That sandcastle is intricate as fuck
>>
>>30423092

You're right, I'd be that friend that always looks at stallions then when I'm called out on it I try to play it off with a lame excuse.
>>
>>30423092
>remaking a shit thread
>>
>>30423866
>he still doesn't realize 4chan is electronic Chinese water torture yet
>>
What would being Pinkie's slave even be like?

>"Oh, okay, Nonny! In that case, I want you to... eat this cupcake I made you!"
>She stuffs it in your mouth before you can object. Not that you would, but you think you may need to explain what you meant by "slave."
>It tastes like mint, pop rocks, and ginger. It's unfortunately one of her experimental days.
>"Oh, oh, and next you have to... Race me to the ocean!"
>Pinkie doesn't gallop so much as burst across the beach, leaving a cloud of sand in her wake. She's somehow at the water as soon as the cloud clears, her hoof prints also detouring to a shaved ice stand on the way. She's now happily chomping away an icey treat before shivering a smile.
>You sprint as fast as you're able to catch up to the pink pony. You're a fast runner, but it still takes you a minute or so.
>"Now, I order you to go swimming! And to have fun! Whee!"
>As you finally swallow your mouthful of cupcake, save for some lingering pop rocks, Pinkie pounces into the air, preparing to dive.
"Pinkie, *pop* you're just asking me to *pop* do what we always *pop* do together."
>Pinkie pauses in midair, and somehow stretches her way back to shore before hitting the water.
>"Oh, my bad. Did you want to take turns in the game? I'll be the slave now, so what're we gonna' do next!?"
>That went from disappointing to exhilarating quickly. As you stare down at Pinkie, crouched in eager anticipation, your blood thumps in your chest and your crotch.
>No, no. You shake your head clear. She's the one that deserves to be worshipped. And once she understands what you mean by that, she'll certainly find proper use for you.
"Pinkie, it's not a game. I'm willing to do anything for you. Things you'd never ask anyone else to do. Just tell me, and I'll do them. I promise."
>Pinkie blinks her beautiful blue eyes.
>"Oh. Oooh! I see, now. Well, in that case..."
>You swallow as the pink mare leans close to you with a coy grin. *pop* goes a pop rock down your throat.
>>
>Pinkie Pie leans closer still, whispering in your ear.
>"...I want you..."
>Your back and more stiffens. Your heart may have stopped.
>"...to have a tickle fight with me!"
>Pinkie leaps onto you, running her hooves all over you. It doesn't tickle, so much as feel like being half-heartedly trampled by a stampede. This is what you get for being forward enough to tickle her one night.
"Pinkie, when I said 'Things you'd never ask anyone else to do,' I meant -ow!- I meant things you want that other people WOULDN'T do for you!"
>Undeterred, she continues giggling and throttling you with her adorable hooves.
>"But nopony else CAN tickle me like you do, silly! You've got those five, soft, tiny hooves on the end of of your legs! That's like... ten tickles at once! Twenty if you tickle me with your feet, too! Tickle me with your feet, Nonny!"
>She pauses, waiting your you to do your worst. Not quite what you had in mind, but it's a start. You suppose foot tickling is a little lewd, though it's not really on any of your fetish lists. Still, your just relieved she stopped her "tickling" before she Mufasa'd you.
"As you command, Mistress Pinkie."
>You feel a little corny calling her that, but also a little excited. Hopefully it's the first of many. You put your hands on the pink pony's sides, running your fingers through her fur in quick, erratic movements that set her squirming and giggling.
"Does this please you, mistress?"
>Pinkie squirms to get away with a laugh, but you pull her into your lap, lifting your feet to tickle her belly with your toes and letting your fingers go wherever she leaves an opening as her legs kick between her giggles and snorts.
>"Ahhaha HA! Nonny! Anon, stop, STOP! I have a better idea!"
>You halt on command, curious what her next request might be.
"Of course. How can I serve?"
>Pinkie leaps from your lap with a wide open smile and points a hoof behind you.
>"Tickle Maud next!"
>>
>Your heart sinks as you look over your shoulder at Pinkie's sister. The grey mare is laying on a beach towel under the heavy shade of an umbrella.
>She squeezes a dollop of sunscreen from a tub onto one of her hooves, wiping most of it across her muzzle, and then the excess across a small stone sitting beside her in a miniature launch chair.
"You want me to tickle... your older sister?"
>"Uh-hunh! I bet she'd love it! She's WAY more ticklish than I am!"
>Pinkie bounces up and down in excitement while Maud finally makes eye contact, staring at you with an unreadable expression.
>It could just be her frequent exasperation with her hyperactive sister's antics.
>Or it could be warning you that if you touch her, you might not have five miniature hooves per leg anymore.
"Pinkie, I'm not sure that Maud wants me to-"
>"But you said you'd do anything! You PROMISED!"
>You can't say no to that pouting, pleading face. And you wouldn't be a very devoted slave if you even consider it an option. Feeling like a man about to gamble his life, you turn and walk ten paces across the sand to Maud.
>She stares up at you with an indifferent, patient expression, her green eyes blinking slowly behind her cream-covered muzzle.
"Um? Hello there! Maud."
>"Hello here. Anon."
>If she's as ticklish as Pinkie says, you may have a chance. You can tickle her into submission, and maybe sprint to the trainstation before she recovers. You steel yourself and make your move, dashing suddenly behind her.
"Nothing personal, filly."
>Your hands lunge out, fingers dancing across her body as fast as their able. It's important that you get her rolling in laughter before she has a chance to counter. You tickle her belly, her chest, her withers - no place is safe! Well, you'll steer clear of hear swimsuit, but otherwise, the rest of her body is your victim!
>"Anon."
>You pause. Maud is staring at you, somehow looking even more deadpan than before. Oh shit.
>>
>You pick up the pace, your fingers moving in a flurry, pulling a dance dance revolution across the mare's haunches, inner thighs, anything!
>"Anon. Stop. That tickles."
>You halt, easing back awkwardly.
"D-Does it, now?"
>"Mm-hmm. It's also a little lewd."
"Ah... Sorry, Pinkie asked me to..."
>"She's also a a little lewd."
"I-Is she, now?"
>"Mm-hmm."
>Pinkie leaps to your rescue, laughing hysterically.
>"Oh, wow-whee, Nonny! That was incredible! Maud was barely holding it together!"
>You eye Pinkie uncertainly, but Maud agrees.
>"I would have cracked if it weren't for Boulder trying to tickle me so much during our carefree college years together. But since you already put your hands all over me, how about you put some lotion on my back? It's hard for earth ponies to reach there."
"Sorry, Maud. But I'm only doing favors for Pinkie."
>Pinkie gives a dismissive wave of her hoof.
>"That's okay, Nonny. I won't need more tickles for 21 minutes and 17 seconds. Also, I want to get ice cream. You can be Maud's slave 'til I get back."
"Pinkie, but-! I coul just get the ice cream! What flavor do you want? Never mind, I'll just get all 52!"
>"Nah, don't worry about it. Besides, after our race, I think I can get the ice cream faster."
"But, Pinkie, I-"
>"Nonny. Didn't you promise to do anything I saaaaaid?"
>You sigh, defeated.
"Of... Of course, Pinkie."
>Pinkie smiles, contended, then audibly bounces away. Your head hangs low as you turn to the taciturn mare that's already holding a bottle of lotion out for you.
>As soon as you take the bottle, Maud lays on her belly and unties the back of her bikini top, giving you free reign of her back and withers. You blush as you rub the slick lotion betweeen your hands and begin rubbing it across her back, her thin coat glistening over her strong earth pony muscles as your hands rub across them, spreading lotion and working it in.
>"Make sure not to miss any spots. I don't want any tan lines."
"This is also a little lewd."
>"Mm-hmm."
>>
Done for now, I guess. I only meant to write a quick paragraph about Pinkie ordering anon to let her do favors for him, but I decided to let it take me along for the ride after I got started.
>>
>>30424274
Well you've got me wanting moar at least.
>>
File: 1493481100038.png (280KB, 659x477px) Image search: [Google]
1493481100038.png
280KB, 659x477px
>>30424274
That was really good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.