[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The world population was below 7 billion when this show was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: PONI.jpg (125KB, 554x275px) Image search: [Google]
PONI.jpg
125KB, 554x275px
>The world population was below 7 billion when this show was released

Where has the time gone, /mlp/ros?
>>
>>30422721
>kids who were in elementary school when the show came out are now old enough to post on 4chan
Time flies when you're having fun. And boy, I sure have had a blast over these nearly seven years. And things may have slowed down a little, but there are still memories to be made and good times to be had. You just have to know where to look.
/)
>>
>>30422721
Would have been more if the show had never happened?
>>
>>30422721
I dunno man, feels like such a short amount of time. I don't know where I'd be if it weren't for pony. Probably an hero desu
>>
>>30422721
As time fades away, and as we get old, our memories will last, framed in gold

>>30422739
(\
>>
>>30422775
/)
>>
>>30422721
>This show has been around over a third as long as SpongeBob (which was around before 6 bil), and has made as many episodes as SpongeBob had at the time MLP:FiM first aired (150, give or take)
>>
>>30422721
>When MLP:FiM was realised, smarthphone market was still on babysteps, and Blackberry was the trend.
Wow, it has been THAT long?
>>
>>30422740
underrated post
>>
>>30422740
Sensible chuckle
>>
>>30422721
How long you think the show (This Gen) will go on?
>>
File: first pony thread.jpg (577KB, 624x5000px)
first pony thread.jpg
577KB, 624x5000px
We've got almost a third of the posts that /co/ has, despite being around for about half as long and dedicated to one show.
/co/: April 6, 2006
/mlp/: February 17, 2012

When pic related, the thread for the first episode of FiM, was made on /co/, the board had less posts than we currently have—it was Post No. 20460984 and occurred on October 10, 2010. It took /co/ 4 years, 6 months, and 4 days to reach that first pony thread. We reached our 20460984th post on November 2, 2014—that's 2 years, 8 months, and 16 days since our inception.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/20458759/#20460984

To be fair, /co/ was somewhere in the 33000000-34000000 range when /mlp/ was created, and today it sits in the 90000000s while /mlp/ is slowing down.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.