[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, I rewatch the trailer to find these two. Honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Jesus Christ, I rewatch the trailer to find these two.

Honest to god, who ISN'T getting a cameo in this movie? At this point anypony who has ever been in the show will be in this goddamn thing. But then again, I did see a Sassy Saddles movie toy a few weeks back so that was to be expected.
>>
>>30419226
Can't see shit, captain.
>>
>>30419226
>who ISN'T getting a cameo
Shim Sham, I guess. I would love her to, though.
>>
>>30419228
If you look closely you'll see Coco Pommel and Sassy Saddles.
>>
>>30419235
I would love to see that, actually, just for the pissfit factor.
>>
>>30419249
I thought the one on the right might be Coco but I thought the one in the middle was Sunburst, which wouldn't make any sense.

Also I don't think Shining Armor has shown up, has he?
>>
File: large.png (458KB, 1087x868px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
458KB, 1087x868px
>>30419235
Ditto. Just seeing her for a few moments in that new cute animated pony form would do it for me, don't even want to question canon or explanation or any bullshit

To the OP's question, my bet is Discord. HE's a bit more complicated to completely re-draw and animate than your average stock pony
>>
>>30419258
Not in the trailer, but he does have a toy. And literally every fucking character ever is in it so there is a 80% chance of him being there.

Anyways, here is Sassy's new movie design, taken straight from the toy packaging.
>>
>>30419279
Do you have a list of all the new toys somewhere so we can see who we might expect?
>>
>>30419226
Shining Armor nor any of the Mane Six's immediate family are anywhere in sight.
>>
>>30419307
Actually for that matter I haven't seen the Cutie Mark Crusaders either (though I haven't been looking).
>>
I'd love to see the Wonderbolts helping out in the battle

Imagine an Independece Day I ref,
that would be rad
>>
File: 3.jpg (680KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
680KB, 1200x900px
>>30419287
I do! MLPMerch.com has a GREAT database that is up to date with all things MLP merch related as well as a blog that brings you the latest in the MLP merchandise world.

This sounds like an advertisement for the site but whatever

Anyways, here is a list of brushable ponies:https://data.mlpmerch.com/brushables/series/my-little-pony-the-movie/

And here is a list of special movie related blind bag playsets under the Friendship is Magic Collection label, but only listings are available at the moment, no pictures yet: https://data.mlpmerch.com/fim-collection/series/canterlot/

And here are general blind bags. At first I thought these characters were just placeholders and none of them would be in the movie but after that trailer probably all of them will be at this point:

Wave 21 (Featuring Sassy Saddles, Moondancer, Trenderhoof and a few others):https://data.mlpmerch.com/blind-bags/release/wave-21/

Wave 22 (Featuring Glimmer, Big Mac, Derpy, Svengallop, Octavia, Thunderlane and a few others)https://data.mlpmerch.com/blind-bags/release/wave-22/

And as a bonus, here is the pic of Shining Armor's playset
>>
>>30419334
Filling the movie with 90s references would be the best.
>>
>>30419226
king sombra

:(
>>
>>30419320
The CMC have their own playset under the movie toyline so it's very likely they'll probably have a speaking role
>>
>>30419348
Sorry Jim we don't need you
>>
>>30419279
it's show design
>>
>>30419377
It is, but with a little more shading. The trailer confirms she'll be in it though.
>>
File: whycraig.jpg (7KB, 83x147px) Image search: [Google]
whycraig.jpg
7KB, 83x147px
Zecora
>>
>>30419337
Well that's pretty cool, thanks Anon

>no pony Sunsets made since 2015
Hrm. Well I'll hold on to hope, maybe there's another wave coming for the movie
>>
>>30419361
who? i just want king sombra back
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.