[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP The Movie is gonna be the modern version of this, an epic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Transformers-movieposter-west.jpg (140KB, 300x457px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers-movieposter-west.jpg
140KB, 300x457px
MLP The Movie is gonna be the modern version of this, an epic and touching adventure that is panned by critics and art fag types because it doesn't meet their standards, but revered by hardcore fans and kids who saw it and were inspired by it for generations to come

Just watch
>>
>>30417848
The Transformers movie will still be an infinitely better movie than what the MLP movie will be!
>>
>ITT:doomsayers saying doom memes about the franchise

insert your doom comment here
>>
>>30417881
Yeah, and I had the 30th anniversary DVD and I loved the song "The Touch"
>>
>>30417891
Yeah that song is great!
>>
>>30417848
The difference is, this also had a big fat shit taken on it by Hasbro, in the form of the toys stuck on over the years that went "fuck the shows lore", and the sort of celebrity guest stars we'd see in a nu-Simpsons episode.
>>
>>30417932
What do you mean
>>
>>30417848
No
>>
>>30417848
Nah I think that will still be much better.
>>
>>30417932
this whole post man, wtf?
>>
>The Transformers: The Movie

Did no one stop and think how disjointed that sounds?
>>
File: AF-if I had a middle finger.png (179KB, 667x750px) Image search: [Google]
AF-if I had a middle finger.png
179KB, 667x750px
>>30417848
>.......Anon
>....Anon
>Anon
Who's there? Show yourself.
>I have summoned you here for a purpose
Nobody summons Anon!
>then it pleases me to be the first
State your business
>this is my command: you are to destroy Starlight Glimmer. she is the one thing... the *only* thing... that I cannot stand
You have nothing to fear. I have already crushed Glimmer with my bare hands!
>you exaggerate
The point is she's dead! And the series died with her!
>the point is you are a fool!
>Starlight Glimmer is alive on the wretched horsie world. destroy her!
Why should I, what's in it for me?
>your bargaining posture is highly dubious. but very well. I will provide you with a new board, and new memes to command.
And?
>AND NOTHING!
>(You) belong to me now
I belong to nobody!
>perhaps, I misjudged you. proceed... on your way to oblivion.
>*begins feeding every episode of Equestria Girls into your eyeholes. in every language. simultaneously*
No, no. I accept your terms! I accept!
>Excellent!
>*fades to grid, and executes some wizardry to transform (hurr) a sweaty fedora'd neckbeard into a small green girlhorse accompanied by some thumpin' 80's beats*
>>
>>30417881>>30417891
Imagine if they got Stan Bush to do a MLP song? That would have been perfect
>>30419432
Apparently not
>>30419559
Made me chuckle
>>
File: 1452744610328.gif (515KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
1452744610328.gif
515KB, 400x308px
>>30419559
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.