[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: leans_in_43472.png (213KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leans_in_43472.png
213KB, 640x360px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Everyone.
>>
>>30416669
the labor force that was hired to do a specific job and completely ignored their superior to do their own shit.
>>
>>30416677
that what the lesson SHOULD be
but you know the writers were aiming at "muh artistic freedums" kind of bullshit, a subtle cry for help without referring to Hasbro directly
>>
>>30416669
The ponies who recommended hiring their friends who were unsuited for the jobs that needed doing.
>>
fluttershy for recruiting professional help despite not actually wanting their expertise
>>
File: 247247.png (381KB, 1027x441px) Image search: [Google]
247247.png
381KB, 1027x441px
>>30416685
uwut
>>
>>30416687
This. You don't hire an exterminator if you want your gutters cleaned and then get mad at them for falling back on their training.
>>
>>30416669
Both and none.

The contractors never acted out of ill will but they still fucked up.
Fluttershy never gave them a clear idea of what to do and she never checked up what they wre doing but she was quick to halt the contruction once she saw what was wrong.
>>
>>30416687
>"This is the perfect base for a lovely nest. I'll take a bunch of these, and anything else the critters can burrow into!"
>"No. No cages."
>Proceeds to bring cages
i mean, i can see your point with the fancy ass designer pony rarity suggested, but the construction worker should have been able to design her habitat based on her designs if he was worth a shit, and the other pony straight up ignored her for no reason.
>>
File: coo_coo.jpg (304KB, 1591x2560px) Image search: [Google]
coo_coo.jpg
304KB, 1591x2560px
G.M. Berrow. She clearly was drunk on the "empowerment" ideas from this book and thought that Fluttershy shouldn't face any personal conflict and instead made her breeze through the issues with everyone else in the wrong. It's such a shame because I'd been waiting for a Fluttershy episode based on her love of woodland creatures for years.
>>
>>30416727
To be fair she didn't really have any blueprints, just a board covered in shit and tree branches.
>>
>>30416727
>shitty collage of half baked drawings and ideas
>""""designs""""
>>
File: 6546745.png (707KB, 531x687px) Image search: [Google]
6546745.png
707KB, 531x687px
>>30416727
not every pony has fluttershy's ability to befriend and control animals peacefully, how the hell else would she get these animals over there? maybe the character had pride in her work and therefore didn't want to ask fluttershy for help. and a worker used to designing structurally safe buildings isn't going to try and balance a hut between two hills and a river without harming trees
>>
>>30416746
>>30416749
>>30416756
this kind of pic is actually pretty typical for designers and architects. you create samples for the contractors to work off of and many times they get pinned to a board alongside concept drawings
>>
>>30416770
difference being one is made by someone with experience and the other is idealistic daydreaming
>>
File: 457257.png (2MB, 1876x854px) Image search: [Google]
457257.png
2MB, 1876x854px
>>30416746
maybe im a bit biased because im a carpenter, but anyone worth their salt that does custom work should be able to take the concepts provided by the client and create something they want. if he couldnt do it he should have just said so instead of ignoring her entirely and doing something completely different. that would never fly with anyone, anywhere, ever.
>>
>>30416775
Yeah, but why would you hire a carpenter for a landscaping job?
>>
>>30416800
now thats the first question she should have asked.

although looking at this design its likely that its not entirely natural. you cant exactly pile up a mound of dirt with flowing water next to it. the mound would melt into the water. its likely barrier walls with soil used on top, or at least realistically thats how it would work.
>>
>>30416744
>(((sandberg)))

It really was a shit episode. Fluttershy was not aware of how ridiculous she was behaving and literally nothing bad happens in the episode. She fires the ponies working for free and then gets the mane 6 to do everything while saying "if you put your mind to it you can do anything". Bitch at what point was your plan in jeopardy? The conflict in this episode had no weight and your failure to communicate anything is the only thing that slowed the project other ponies were building down
>>
>>30416669
Fluttershy, for not giving a detailed plan as to what the fuck she actually wanted them to do and them, for not even trying to follow her vague instructions.
>>
Both: the professionals took decisions AGAINST their client's will and Fluttershy wanted professional help to put curtains on trees and call it 'refuge'
>>
>>30416884
Fluttershy proving that she can fuck up an episode focused solely on her love of animals

ITT son of a carpenter. My dad has worked off of vague "do this" and "do that" and has done exactly what the customer wanted. He did a lot of custom work, especially cabinets. and always satisfied the customer because he's not a fucking retard. Even vague instructions are enough for him because he's good at what he does, if the construction pony was as good as claimed, he wouldn't have had a problem. I think it was because the construction pony didn't know /how/ to do it, because he's a construction worker, not an animal habitat builder.
>>
>Be construction pony
>One day get approached by element of harmony herself asking me to help design an animal sanctuary
>The other ponies and I never done anything this before and tell her but she insists it can be done
>Gives me and the other ponies she hired literally no direction and expects us all to share the same vision she has without explaining what that vision is
>Decide to fall back on what I know and give it my best shot
>She comes back only AFTER we've all finished our work instead of reviewing our work as we do it and shits all over us
>Says we didn't do what she asked when she didn't even explain to us what she wanted in the first place
>I get kicked off the project without being paid
>Later learn that same pony managed to complete her project with nothing more than a few of her friends
>What the fuck did she think she needed a construction worker, animal tamer and fashion designer for then?
>Reputation now in tatters
>Can't get anymore work since nopony wants to hire somepony who an element of harmony rejected
>Thanks Fluttershy

People WILL defend this
>>
>>30417206
Do you not know how a construction worker conducts himself? A construction worker worth anything would never take a job they literally could not do, and would NEVER go against the wishes of the client in such a manner.
>"Well I know best, better than the client"
that isn't reality.
>"Yeah I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. what do you want done? If I can do it, I'll do it, if not, I'll tell you."
that's closer.
>>
File: PonyTruth.png (302KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
PonyTruth.png
302KB, 1024x900px
>>30416669
The males. They always are.
>>
>>30416669
The writers for making the worst episode of season 7 so far
>>
>>30416669
the writer for making this episode

story editor for hiring the writer
>>
>>30416727
None of them had any reason to be there, he's an architect not a garden decorator, she's a trapper not a fucking caretaker.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.