[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crippled Horses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Emi.png (45KB, 191x250px) Image search: [Google]
Emi.png
45KB, 191x250px
>You only get up this early for her,
>This was obvious to you now, but still...
>You fucking hated running.
>But you certainly didn't hate her...
>The familiar clink of her prosthetics come racing up behind you, and you smile.
>She's going to lap you... again.
>She swats you with her tail as she races by, and turns to look at you.
>"Catch me if you can, Nonny!" she yells.
>Like usual, you are filled with determination to catch up, and push yourself forward.
>You chase her around the track, and she looks back to see that you're much closer than before and giggles.
>He mane flies, her smile bright...
>This; is why you get up in the morning.
>>
>>30415319
>Get overtaken by crip horse
>Oh no you don't!
>Vibrate at speed of light
>Leap into sky and engulf hors into bum
>Cripple horse is now braaaaaaaap horse :DD
Haha braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
>>
>>30415350
Something slightly touching
Followed up by this...
/mlp/ at its finest
>>
>>30415350
Never change, you despicable excuses for human beings.
>>
>>30415319
>Be volunteer for assisted livings
>Crippled ponies come live at your house for a few months
>Your tasks include taking care of them in various ways
>Helping them out of bed
>Helping them bathe
>Helping them up and down stairs
>Assisting them with making meals
>Getting them out of the house
>And anything else they might struggle with
>You do absolutely none of that
>Never help them out of bed
>Make them get up and down the stairs themselves
>Watch them from a distance as they struggle to get in their chairs, or get over to whatever device they get around in
>Make them wash and groom themselves
>Put stuff they need in high places
>On the days of scheduled activities, tell them to meet up later
>Make sure to lock the door on the way out before they leave
>Leave the chores for them to do
>Do this day in and day out everyday while they live there
>Watch them and see how they come up with odd ways and strategies of getting around
>On the last week of them living with you, you tell them there needs to be a talk
>They wholeheartedly agree and prepare to give you a dressing down of the last few months and how piss poor of a caretaker you are
>You set them down, and tell them how proud you are of them
>List all the accomplishments they made, and how they overcame the struggles of everyday life
>Point out all the ways they made their own lives easier
>Watch cute ponies have an emotional breakdown as they realize how capable they are as individuals
>See them cry tears of joy at the realization that they can regain their independence, and live full lives on their own
>For the last week, you have the enjoyment of seeing your patients do everything with the pride and confidence of a lion
>>
>>30415612
Cute. I like this.
>>
>>30415612
I thought this was going to be le edgy meme, I was pleasantly surprised
>>
>>30415319
>crip horses
WHERE MAH BLOOD HORSES AT, BRUH
>>
File: 1498710958842.png (43KB, 191x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498710958842.png
43KB, 191x250px
Look your katawa shoujo pony is fixed.
>>
>>30415319
>emi
what kind of fucking faggot would pick emi over rin
you deserve death
>>
>>30416491
>spring in her step
>crispy bacon
>blind blond
>hear no evil and her sidekick, lesbian pinkie pie
>>
>>30416491
Emi does anal.
/thread
>>
This is a nice thread. Should I bother digging up that green where Vinyl gets a robot leg and thinks it's totally awesome?
>>
>>30416848
Go ahead, it'll keep shit alive a little longer anyway
>>
>>30415350
This is a nice post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.