[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the trailer had a lot of Pinkie Pie lines. I think she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: randumb.png (552KB, 1726x1030px) Image search: [Google]
randumb.png
552KB, 1726x1030px
So the trailer had a lot of Pinkie Pie lines. I think she was given more speaking time than anyone else, even Twilight.

And all of Pinkie's lines were her being a retarded flanderized so-random little screech owl.

Why was this so prominent in the trailer? Does this kind of thing actually attract people to the movie?
>>
>>30414040
>that's not pinkie's character
>>
It's foreshadowing her death in the film climax
>>
>>30414040
>kids actually love randumb, who coulda guessed?!
>let's not play on this on the fucking trailer to our biggest budget movie ever
Good thing you'll never work in the business Anon.
You wouldn't last a fucking week.
>>
>>30414115
Do kids actually love screaming randumb? Or is it one those things where everyone assumes they do because everyone's always assumed they do?
>>
>>30414145
Kids these days like call of duty, minecraft, and smoking weed
>>
>>30414145
Why would everyone do it if not?
Only thing that works better than spongebob is iCarly shit (no idea what's the modern equivalent)
So... yeah.

I'll say that anything below 10 loves randumb, and past that goes to iCarly/EQG shit.
>>
>>30414170
Shit starts getting heavily gendered after a certain age though, and the "randumb monkey pirate trochee lol" things are the only way to appeal to boys and girls. At least, according to the 40-year-old marketing execs who make the choices.
>>
File: 1361585583048.gif (1MB, 692x600px) Image search: [Google]
1361585583048.gif
1MB, 692x600px
>>30414040
Pinkie Pie originally walked a fine line between endearing and annoying. She's been leaving that line behind her on the horizon ever since S2.
>>
>>30414202
I don't know if mlp still tries to cater to boys tho.
I mean, what's the point.
It's a show for girls, no kiddo's going to go to school and tell his friends that he just seen the pony movie.

But yeah, of course girls go for iCarly/highschoolshit/EQG
And I guess that boys watches animes now?
Like...
idk is naruto still a thing? Or that new dbz thing.

I mean, I know I watched Card captor and it was the best fucking thing ever when I was 10 or 12. But I wasn't going to say that to my friends.
And I sure as hell wasn't going to ask my parents to the theater to see the movies.
>>
>>30414040

i hope somehow pinkie pie's neck is broken and that she dies as a result. i have seen no other character in this show whom i would want to see as a victim of a suicide bomber or a serial killer. she is so obnoxious and irritating all i want to do is reach through the screen and tear out her tongue with a knife.
>>
>>30414220
real pinkie died to Twilight's culling and we got left with a retarded mirror pond clone
>>
>>30414040
They got out all her lines and gags so that the rest of the movie will only have Twilight, RD, AJ, Rarity and Fluttershy talking.
>>
>>30414220

What did catch my liking for Pinkie Pie in the first and second season is that most of her gags, her humour and randomness, seemed to be observational in nature. Not this retarded screeching mental reject lacking all and any subtlety.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.