[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- That trailer though

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1497209721562.jpg (83KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1497209721562.jpg
83KB, 600x848px
Post sheets
>>
>>30413602
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: cruh.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cruh.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
>>30413602
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>30413602
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/6 (8/7)
Amy 7/5 (7/5)
Flow 11/4 (11/5)
Observer 2/5 (7/6)
Golem 5/4 (5/5)
Shei 8/4 (8/5)

Last time on HQ...

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/30363395/#30364964

Flow and the Ecclesians waged a terrifying battle against Voir Dire and the armies of lesser demons that he summoned from within his own body. St. Zoantharia demonstrated a strange ability of his own: Flow saw a shadow of a beast behind Zoan that enabled him to absorb the souls of the recently-dead and use them as a kind of holy ammo that destroyed most demons on contact. Many Ecclesians seemed to throw themselves at the enemy with the intent of dying, enabling Zoan to use their souls after death.

Observer and Malicey began their "game" to see who could gather the most relics. After making an ominous statement about how some of her "friends" would enter the dungeon to make the game more interesting, Malicey quickly fell into a trap that presumably teleported her to another part of the dungeon. Observer, on the other hand, met a small treasure-hunting python.

Pryce and River found that Fantasia had become overrun with wounded and injured refugees who had been corralled into the amusement park like some kind of cattle. They had been dumped there, according to Easy, by a group of demons known as the Treibheanna.

(1/2)
>>
>>30413648
>>30413686
The hunter in the jumpsuit helps up Flow, while Observer's Golem (OG for short) gets up. The Void Golem (VG) comes over and shares some of its power to OG, patching up its injuries with purple energy.
>OG 5/4

Gegenschein composes himself, despite his half-bestial appearance, and strokes his beak with a wicked grin. "If we do so, I suspect you'll grow stronger, yes?"
"If it were possible for I, the great Voir Dire of the Treibheanna, to grow any stronger, then it would be so."
A vague amusement grows in Gegeinschein's eye. "I see no reason not to, then, any objections, gents?"

>>30413648
>Guardin Snake
>These serpents have an instinct to hoard gold or other valuables in the same way as some species of dragons do. They may even trade or deal with others to obtain better treasure, indicating a higher intellect than ordinary snakes.
The snake grabs the floating bag with its tail, only slightly annoyed about the floating. It looks up at you expectantly.

>>30413625
KP notices a slit, between the upper and lower half of the box, just thin enough for a sheet of parchment to be slipped through.

>>30413625
"If I knew, do you think things would be like this?" Easy spits. "They were shepherded here, en masse, by demons, calling themselves the Treibheanna. They carried them here by hundreds and threw them out here as if this were a garbage dump."
>>
>>30413926
KP peers into the slit, trying to see if he can spot what's inside. He pokes his head outside through the veil, looking down at the spiders.
>"Do you guys have a paper and pen I could use? Or, know how I open this thing?"

>>30413926
Pryce takes a step back at the out-lash.
"Who are the Treibheanna? And when did this happen? Its barely been a week or so, and everything was fine when we left."
>>
>>30413926
Observer jots down a few notes about the Guardian Snake before putting away her notebook. She takes a moment to try and turn a piece of stone on the floor into a small snake figurine to offer to the guardian snake as a gift, observing it's reaction to being given something without an offer first.

>I Dream of Alchemy: Tiny stone snake figurine.
[1d10]
>>
>>30413926
Flow pats the hunter on the back.
"Thanks, lad."

He leans against Schlangenschwert as he drinks from the waterskin that he received earlier.
"Hmm...Gegein mentioned these demons sprouted out when that bloke's head came off...seems like a trap to me, what say you?"
He turns to the three foreign hunters.
>>
>>30413926
Shei-Sher feels at was with the conversation. He is overcome with a feeling he has spoken about this once before and yet it is all a revelation to. And as Y'dryth sends him his thoughts the distinction between his and shei's own becomes lesser and lesser.
The feeling is easily whisked away once Y'dryth becomes vehement towards Shei-Sher's suggestion. Shei collects his thoughts, feeling all the more humble and lowly again as he does.

"I understand... I have always held the notion I suppose, but.. There's something about it all. The God of Tartarus, though he is infinite he lacks limitation. And such boundaries are necessary for the beauty in life to unfold. And yet his existence.. is not invalid if for the simple fact he does exist. Therefore, he serves some purpose, perhaps.. is even necessary to the balance of all encompassing existence. I will never hold a bargain nor promise with him and the constituents of his realm for as long as I may live, but I can't dispense with the idea there is value in keeping his acquaintanceship. So, I elect that I continue speaking with him at least."
>>
File: example.png (419KB, 999x580px) Image search: [Google]
example.png
419KB, 999x580px
>>30414021
It's too dark to see what's inside the chest. A spider gives you a very old golden quill, a pot of ink and a slip of parchment. On the reverse side of the slip is written the word, "Pray"

>>30414021
"Gee! I don't know!" Easy snaps. "I was too busy dealing with their mooks throwing half-dead ponies out on our streets for us to take care of! They started arriving here about five days ago, and you were last here... about nine or ten days ago. So, I don't know what you want me to fucking say, but it's sure nothing resembling any kind of control over the situation!"

>>30414064
Voir Dire's head lets a slow, heavy cackle rattle out over the battlefield, turning many of the combatants, demon and mortal alike, pale. "Take all the time you need to decide."
"Well, if I may interject, it'd be quite fun. Hardly sporting to take on the chap when he's not at full strength, is it?" Gegenschein asks.
The three mute hunters scowl in discontent, seeming opposed to the idea.
"The only possible way I could see this being justified is if it offered us some insight into how we might kill him and what other conditions we need to fulfill," Zoan says.

"I miiiiiight be willing to share just one if you let me have my head back," Voir Dire says.

>>30414024
Your concentration is disrupted by a gurgling sound. From the pit behind you crawl four lanky, ape-like creatures, red skinned with faces like fish, wielding primitive clubs. With greedy gleams in their eyes, they run forward, clubs poised to strike.
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30414167
Y'idryth makes a dark chuckle reminiscent of wind seeping through a dungeon's halls. Something unsettling lingers in the air as his demeanor shifts from peaceful to something vengeful.
>The only value is in spitting in His eye.
>To be at "balance" with him is to surrender to weakness, to destruction, to the end. I formed this world WITHOUT death, where life was everlasting and spiraled into eternity; the love, the sorrow, the bloodshed, the birth... all continued forever, by my will, all in the infinite and perfect vivacity and fullness of life!
>The pleasure, the violence. Everything in life is pleasing to me and right and balanced by its nature. Death, the invader, the foreign element, has tainted your capacity to understand Our original design.
>So, speak with Him if you must. But use it only to taunt Him and show that He has not succeeded and never will.
>>
>>30414320
Observer turns, shifting her alchemy spell to instead try and create a wall to completely block off the strange red creatures.

>I Dream of Alchemy: Stone Wall
[1d10]
>>
>>30414320
"Well how bout you share it first? Seems fair enough, right?"

Flow grumbles underneath his breath.
"I dunno, this seems fishy. We need some way of making sure he won't just gun it and escape...or worse."
>>
>>30414320
>"Thank you."
KP says as the spider hands him the supplies. He pops back under the veils to the chest, looking down at the slip and reading it.
>"Hmmm, so do I pray before, or do I write a prayer to put into this box?"
He wonders out loud and also to Hopper.

>>30414320
"I-I'm sorry," Pryce stammers in response, "It's just... I thought things would have been better here."
Pryce sits down on the roof, slumping over.
"Every place we go just falls into ruin, if its not outright destroyed. I came back thinking I could save the one place we helped but I guess that moments passed."
He says with a growing depressed tone, weight of bad news after the next beginning to come down on him.
>>
>>30414366
You seal off the corridor with a stone wall before the fishlike beasts can get the drop on you and the snake. The snake, now with nowhere to go, looks back at the corridor he came down from. Before he goes, however, he digs a small clay pot with eyes and a mouth etched into one side and places it before you, as if to trade.

>>30414407
If the skull had eyes, eyelids and eyebrows, you get a feeling that he'd be squinting at you in suspicion. "Weeeeeelllll, a little birdie once told me about the legendary hydra of myth, who could not be slain until all its heads had been chopped off and the stumps burned shut with fire. So, after doing more research at a library, I learned to replicate it myself. I can't grow more heads. Instead, I had to infuse the power into my limbs. Cut those off? You're in business. Now, enough expository banter! Bring my head back to me!"

The hunters seem surprised that Voir just said that.

>>30414513
Hopper croaks twice.

>>30414513
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvYk0aXAwag
Easy seems just as depressed. "I've no idea what I'm going to do with them. So much has happened in the past few days that it's all been a blur. Volkama already put some of his demon-fused friends here, and we're damn lucky they're sentient enough to work simple tasks, but these ponies are vastly, vastly more than we can feed and provide for. And most can't even work to make up for it. Apparently similar things have been happening at Zha Arlakane. I've heard rumors that the refugees who have been coming there in weeks past were directed there by the Treibheanna as well."
>>
>>30414334
Chills run their course through every teeming fiber of Shei-Sher's composure as they slowly, stifly recede like icy sparks on skin.
The way Y'dryth puts it reminds Shei of the way Crow-ley might speak with him.

"Then I shall make it a friendly rivalry and our contest will be beautiful." Shei's face brightens and he then iterates with resolve. "never shall I prostrate myself before the endless desert of sheol and so embarrassingly surrender what was always so precious.." He then leers his gaze to the corner of his eye in languid remorse. "Alas, I have dug myself into a rut in the ground.. and there are coffins to bury."

Shei-Sher puts his sight back at Y'dryth "Y'dryth -There is one more thing I must ask of you."
>>
>>30414610
>>30414334

yes, this is goat
>>
>>30414610
Y'idryth seems a bit lost in the moment.
>No... surrender could never be the ultimate world I sought.
Then, he composes himself and turns his head to you as serenely as he was when he began.
>Yes?
>>
test
>>
>>30414609
Observer looks down to the snake, inspecting the clay pot before reaching into her satchel to take out the spider yarn she has left over. She uses her knowledge of knitting and her TK to make a quick cozy she can tie the bag to, making it a functionable backpack for the snake.

>TK: Knit something to make the snake's bag more easier and secure to carry.
[1d10]
>>
>>30414689
>Perception
[1d10]

[1d4]
>>
>>30414609
>"So I gotta pray into the box, alright."
KP takes up the quill in his telekinesis, dipping it into the ink as he thinks of what to pray for.
>"Hmm..."
He scribbles down on the parchment.
[I pray for Pryce Etac to catch a break. Poor guy has been surrounded by bad news and more reminders to guilt he can't just shake off. If he could get a day, or just a few hours even, in a nice place, that'd be great.]
With his prayer written, he picks up the parchment in his hooves and pops it into the box. Afterwards, he picks up Hopper in a hoof.
>"I wonder if that'll work. Ooo, maybe whoever owns this box will have to come pick up the note and then we can ask him!"

>>30414609
"So we have demons that are pushing ponies out and corralling them into the big cities to strain what little we have left."
Pryce sighs.
"And, not to bring more bad news. But the others, they're planning on coming near here with more demons to open up Tartarus. I wanted to give you time to move or prepare for the worst, but it looks like nopony is in the condition to do anything."

"...Are they injured, or just exhausted and hungry?"
>>
>>30414609
Flow waves a hoof at the hunters.
"Legs. Go for the legs, make sure he can't escape. I have a strange feeling that he's bluffing..." he says quietly.
>>
>>30414642
{DISCLAIMER: DO NOT READ THE SPOILERS UNLESS YOU WANT TO LESSEN THE EFFICACY OF THE BIG REVEAL LATER. THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY TANGENTIALLY RELATED TO THE QUEST AND HAS ZERO IMPACT OTHER THAN ROLEPLAYING, THANK YOU.}

"Y'dryth.. You are aware of what I have planned for Amy Thest, are you not?" Shei-Sher utters solemnly "She will be taking a great responsibility unto herself and she does not at all realize the full weight of this burden she will be given. She shall be immortal and forever, keeping the demons on earth at peace, relatively speaking. And I want to be with her every step of the way. I am weak and even with the power of momentary it is unlikely could ever keep in step with the Queen of Demons for all eternity."

In fact, in such case it is likely I will be targeted by conspiring agents as someone so close to her. I want to marry Amy Thest, and I wish that our marriage will transcend the departures of death. For this I require an unholy union. For myself to marry her in the bowels of Tartarus as I imbibe in your blessing in wedding sacrament. Every time I am born again, I will know in my hearts of hearts my one true love. I will search for her, and tame her heart again and again. I wedding gift to her is an eternal romance. And even if the claws of Tartarus should return for me, I could have a chance to transcend it. You are aware that to tansform Amy into thee Lord over all demons I must utilize my gift from our eternal enemy to make it so. Needless to say, she will be something of the fabric of that hell, but she will need my love and I will need to love her."
>>
>>30414689
You knit a simple backpack for the snake out of the yarn and the bag he already has. In return, the snake pushes the pot toward you with his head. It seems to be an ordinary pot for decoration.

The snake slithers further down the path, which takes you down several turns, left right and right again, all with a steep downward incline. The snake seems confused, pausing several times on the journey. Soon, you reach an underground, outdoor area, where the path curves around a large pit. Holes in the walls around the other side of the pit pour water down into the abyss below, and sunlight is let in through an opening in the ceiling.

On an outcropping on the other side of the pit, you see a large humanoid statue of a suit of armor, fifteen feet tall. It's got a greatbow but no arrows.

>>30414752
As the prayer slip is pushed into the box, both Pryces feel a sense of lightness, as if others were coming to their side to help carry their burdens. There is no reaction from the box, but both Hopper and the spiders look upward, perceiving something KP cannot.

>>30414752
Easy is distraught. "They want to enter Tartarus!? Why!? Over half of our new population is barely alive, they've got disease, broken bones... we can't even speak the same language! How am I going to explain this to them?"
(1/2)
>>
>>30414814
Y'idryth nods along, and laughs a little, but each laugh sinks deeper and darker into the pit you have begun to sense in his presence.
You are asking for a curse that others have begged me not to inflict upon them. Even so, I will not concede. She will not gain total dominion over demons even if you made the utter mistake of soiling her with the tools of Our enemy. The Accuser has already beaten her to that punch. Only should Amy dethrone the Accuser and take her throne would I consider cursing you to infinite lifetimes beside her. As it stands, only the current Accuser has power to tame all demons, and she has already begun a twisted endeavor of that within Tartarus itself.
Y'idryth grins with a wide mouth, only you see no teeth, leaving a disturbing black gap in his mouth.
And My curse has spread to her kingdom.

>>30414757
>>30414689
>Flow 11/5

Gegenschein grins widely, much to the despair and annoyance of the other hunters as he delivers Voir Dire's head back to its body. The skull, which was initially about as tall as you, shrinks down to a proportionate size for his ten-foot-tall body, and as Voir puts it back on, it grotesquely grows back its nerves, muscle and skin.
"By the light within us, not one more shall fall," Gegenschein declares, kneeling and praying by his crucifix.

Though the other hunters are clearly distressed, Voir Dire calmly sizes up each of you. His eyes settle on Flow after a while. "You there. We are the strongest swordsponies here! Our forces shall resume this fight after a test of our might, one on one, horse to horse."

One of the demons draws a circle in the grass around you and Voir Dire. "A single clash of swords. Let us see who can push the other out of this circle first. Do you agree?"
>>
>>30414901
Observer inspects the area around her, for once enjoying the darkened scenery of these ruins. She takes a mental note to explore more ruins more often.

When she spots the humanoid suit of armor, she approaches cautiously while analyzing the statue.

>Analyze
[1d10+1]

>Silently approach
[1d10]

>>30414956
Observers golem seems to still be in a state of protecting, having been given orders by it's master.

>Golem sucker punch Voir
[1d10]
>>
>>30414901
KP looks around at the sense of lightness.
>"Oh wow, that worked fast. And if I can feel it it should be helping the big guy too. ...Hmm, hope he's doing alright."
As Hopper looks up, KP looks up as well, wondering what his little pet and the spiders are staring at.
>"Something up there little buddy?"

>>30414901
"It's to help a witch get powers to control demons, but I don't believe it'll help in any way since they're bringing a troop of so called 'demon lords' down with them. And they're all willing to help them for some reason."

"So that's why they all clambered at River, at least I can try to help that. And where did they even come from if they don't speak our language? How far did these demons drag them?"
Pryce mutters in thought.
"I came here to help, so I'll try to help you figure out how to deal with them. It's the least I can do before anything gets worse."

Pryce shivers as he feels lighter, an odd sense of relaxation through his body. He looks around in confusion.
"...That was weird. Did you feel anything just now?"
>>
>>30414956
Flow looks behind him, then to his sides. He seems confused as Voir challenges him.
"You talking to me?"

He lifts his sword onto his shoulder with a sigh.
"Alright, but don't complain to me when you get pushed out," he nonchalantly boasts as he prepares for a fight.
>I Dream of Strength
[1d10]
>Visions of Grandeur
[1d10]

>>30415016
He smiles as the golem throws a punch at Voir.
>>
>>30414956
Shei-Sher's hooves grip together and in his palms form the chalice of Tartarus. He grips it tightly so, tighter and tighter as he speaks.
"Please Y'dryth!" Shei asks fervently "I've never met someone so important to me! In the brief time I have known Amy she has taught me more than I could ever learn from reading the thoughts of every great mind come to past and yet to come. I could never imagine someone like her could plunge so deep into the catacombs of my heart and play its strings. Her first impression for me nothing more than a shallow floozy. But, she is so much more. She has so much love for life and people. I was disgusted, thought it naive and it probably is. But there is something so pure and beautiful about it. A naivety so trusting, so compassionate it is a wellspring of wisdom. The ineffable, definition that philosophers have contemplated for eons. She has given me that. and I never want to forget it, or her. I want to help her whem she is corrupt with power. To remind her who she is, again and again and again for all eternity it is the least I do for her and simultaneously it is all I would ever want to do with my existence. To show her the same beautiful things she has showed me.. So Please, Y'dryth. I have nothing to give in return. And this is something a person could never purchase. Real, true love, is absolutely priceless. And perhaps a curse in its own right."
>>
>>30415016
You get as close as you can to the edge of the path that you're on. However, the statue is on an outcropping of rock across the pit between the path and the other side of the cavern, so you can't get any closer than this without flight.

It seems to be an automated sentry that will fire arrows at anything that crosses its field of attack, which you presume is the medium section of this path. You will have to roll to dodge its onslaught. Note that the python is definitely not fast enough to escape him.

>>30415044
Whatever it is, Hopper can't communicate it. However, the spiders tremble with what KP can only imagine is glee, crowding around KP happily.

>>30415044
"I have no idea where they're from, but it seems like someone is coordinating the demons from behind the scenes. It would have to be an extremely powerful demon to orchestrate something of this scale. It seems that, rather than conquer us outright, whoever's leading the Treibheanna prefers to overwhelm and drain our resources by flooding us with the injured and sick."

Easy ignores your last point. "So, wait... tell me more about the witch?"

>>30415016
OG punches Voir Dire square in his equine jaw, but the demon punches back, laughing with good-natured enjoyment.
[1d10+4]

>>30415045
Voir rolls his shoulders to warm them up. "Get in here and face me when you've gotten out all your last words."
[1d10] IDoS
[1d10] VoG

>>30415103
Y'idryth gently rests his hoof on top of your head. Suddenly, it is as though an immeasurable weight, that of eons of strife and struggle and hardship, were bearing down upon you. Your knees instantly give out beneath you, and you hit the ground.
>You have a terrible habit of asking for everything while giving nothing. You know already what I would want in return for this. The Accuser. The ultimate defiance against our design. Destroy her. Then continue her wretched tasks.
>>
>>30415142
Flow runs the Gauntlet over Schlangenschwert to apply lightning to it.
[1d10]

He slowly drags the sword on the ground, and hoists it once more on his shoulder as he crouches low, and grows some goo talons to gesture at Voir.
"C'mon, demon. Let's see what tricks you have up your sleeves."
>>
>>30415142
Observer stares at the sentry thoughtfully, wondering how she could manage to disable the sentry ahead of her.

>Fourth Eye: Enhance vision to get a closer look at the sentry
[1d10]

>Engineering: If fourth eye succeeds, inspect sentry for disabling functions or at least hinder it.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30415142
>OG
The golem doesn't show any restraint, it simply continues to try and smash voir's bones with stone fists.

>Golem retaliation
[1d10]
>>
>>30415142
In that moment Shei-Sher struggled against the almight weight, and returned Y'dryth's hoof with all the broad his horns and shoulders could give. Though in vane, he realizes what his fate might look like. Shei-Sher accepts this.
[1d10] lets see what roll I would have gotten if I could roll for that. completely just RP

>You have a terrible habit of asking for everything while giving nothing

Shei-Sher kneels at the ground, heaving from exhertion "*pant pant* hahah.." He laughs at himself "That I do.. Someday I will have the strength to provide for everypony. Or perhaps.. I already do."

"Before I leave. Do you have any grievances with my patron dieties offering their blessings to me? For my wedding day? It is not simply ceremonial, I require more ingredients to give Amy power."
>>
>>30415142
KP sets Hopper on his back as the spiders swarm about him.
>"Can, any of you guys tell me what you were looking at? Or what you're all excited about? I'm feeling out of the loop here."

>>30415142
"Horrible, pressing on our kindness and compassion until we kill ourselves when we can't sustain anymore. I hate to say but I liked it better when they just attacked us."

"She's some witch the others met in Circadia, Mudi. She supposedly gathered a mass of power and they're going use Tartarus to make it permanent so she can use it to control the demons. But the witches are working with the demons themselves so it just sounds like one big setup that's asking to go wrong for everypony else on this planet."
>>
>>30415193
"I've only got muscle under my sleeves, slugpony," Voir says, shouldering his sword.
>Lightning succeeds

Once in the circle, Voir takes up his sword and kisses the hilt. Then, with a smile, he charges forward and clashes swords with you, intent on tossing you out of the circle.
[1d10+5]+1

>>30415228
>>30415251
>OG 0/3 due to being punched away by Voir Dire.
You notice that the statue's hands are poorly maintained and could be disabled temporarily by precision magical shots. Some scorch marks on the wall behind it suggest that others have tried the same in the past.

>>30415286
>Gods despise being begged for something that the worshiper has the power to obtain by himself, for the one who makes this prayer robs himself. And the worshiper who offers nothing in return, he is more disgusting than one of Tartarus' mutated souls.
>If you seek a curse of eternity, the Accuser will unwittingly, but gladly, give it to you for the nothing that you will invariably offer her. Whether my fragments assist or hinder you is upon their fleeting whimsy.

>>30415293
A strong presence begins to brew around the chest, and all at once, the spiders drop and touch the tops of their heads to the ground in reverence, prostrating themselves before it in worship.

>>30415293
"Oh," Easy says, pausing to think about it. Some hair falls off her head, and you see deep rings under her eyes. "Well then. I guess I'll go along with that. When do they get here?"
>>
>>30415385
"I'll make you eat those words, tosser," he says with a grin.

Flow squints at Voir charges him, and he tries sidestepping his strike, and countering with two quick pokes to push him back.
[1d10+6]+1
[1d10+6]+1
>>
>>30415385
KP turns to look at the chest as all the spiders bow before it.
>"Ooo is it gonna open? This should be cool!"
KP sits down, looking up at the chest in wait.

>>30415385
"Five days from now."

Pryce looks over at Easy, worried at her appearance.
"Are you alright? I know this all must have been stressful, these past few days. Have you gotten any rest?"
>>
>>30415385
Observer fires off her looming homing bolt in an arch, allowing it to hit from a direction away from where observer stands. While she does, she attempts to levitate herself to prepare dodging or flying over.

>Homing Bolt
[1d10+1]

>Levitate
[1d10]
>>
>>30415385
>OG
The golem attempts to recover itself from being punched away.

[1d10]
>>
>>30415385
"I have done quite a deal for the Gods I respect and worship. I only ask them if I am worth their continued investment. If they so believe I am worthy then huzzah, if not. I will find a way."

Shei-Sher thinks on taking his leave for a moment but before he does he wonders to ask "Y'dryth..? Should I realize this path I am asking for, what will my relationship with you become.. Whatever might happen, do you think we could be friends?"
>>
>>30415430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSznwuxG6d4

All at once, a stirring wind passes through the room. It is no ordinary wind, for instead of merely rustling things, it lifts up the spiders and casts about the dust in the corners of the room and twists them into deliberate shapes. In an instant, every single one of the hundreds of spiders in the room is sucked up by the wind and drawn into the slot. The gust thrusts KP out of the room and shuts the door.

>>30415451
Your bolt completely misses, and OG remains inert. VG glares down at it in disapproval.

>>30415468
>We are already friends, for I love myself, as all my pieces ought to. It is a matter of whether you can be trusted.
>Cast the fragment of Death back into His abyss. Do not taint yourself or Amy with it. Do not sacrifice anyone to Him. And at the moment of truth I will guide you.
>And do not consider betraying me by offering to Him.

>>30415430
"I'm fine," Easy says with dark rings under her eyes. "Okay, well, in that case, she can have it. Five days? Hah! Not a problem! Just five days. Just five days and it'll all be over. Finally. Oh, thank you."

>>30415425
You clash with Voir and push him back to the edge of the circle, but as you do so, Voir's grin widens like a gash all the way across his face, and his eyes boil over red with glee. His muscles tense and he digs his feet a foot into the ground each. "And here I was thinking you'd need a handicap!"
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
[1d10] VoG
>>
>>30415568
Now that Voir is closer to the edge, Flow presses the attack, and charges right into Voir's flurry of blows, aiming to push him back even further.
[1d10+6]+1
[1d10+6]+1
He also focuses on himself once more.
>IDoS
[1d10]

"Y'never know with us mortals, eh lad?" he taunts.
>>
>>30415568
Observer repeats her attempts, success can usually only come in time after failures.

>Straightshot magical bolt
[1d10]

>Levitation
[1d10]

>OG:Recover
[1d10]
>>
>>30415568
KP lands with a tumble outside the room. He gets up, dusting himself off and checking Hopper to make sure he's alright.
>"What was that all about?"
He looks back into the other room where the others sit.
>"Hey, have any of you guys felt anything? This box is acting all screwy in here."

>>30415568
Pryce looks on with growing concern.
"I don't think you're fine at all. Come on, let's find you somewhere to rest, you look like you need it desperately."
Pryce says, standing up and offering a hoof.
"Wait, so you don't care they want to open up Tartarus just outside your home? What about the ponies who lived here before, or you?"
>>
>>30415568
"You could do that?" Shei-Sher says agog "I still must speak with Tatarus's secretary. There is much to prepare for. And in three days I will have to acquire as much relics as I can before I must make the decision. It won't be until 5 days pass from now that we shall enter Tartarus. How do you expect me to cast away the item?"
>>
>>30415614
A sudden rumbling from behind distracts you and makes your shots miss. As you glance back down the corridor you came down, you see that the lurkers (fish apes) that you stopped earlier have returned-- and forty more are following them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqOYAUexdig

The snake slithers up your arm and draws a potion out of its bag with a lightning bolt design painted on it, offering it to you.

>>30415631
Hopper is unharmed but looks concerned for the spiders. Back in the main room, the others gather around KP in concern. "We heard all the commotion," Sugar says, "but nothing strange has happened out here."
"No, business as usual," Neither says, glancing at the spiders in the main room. "What happened?"

>>30415631
You escort Easy off the roof of the arcade and lead her back to the entrance of the amusement park. Some of the refugees start to follow her, but at the edge of the amusement park, a magic barrier forms, keeping the refugees inside.
"I don't think you understand just how fucked we are, Pryce, when it turns out that THIS is is the best-sounding option we have. Think about it. What else are we supposed to do? It's well-known that only the strong can command demons. If it does turn out that someone, maybe not necessarily the witches, but someone good and trustworthy becomes strong enough to command demons, it's possible that we could be afforded enough breathing room that we COULD take care of some of these refugees and resettle them in safe places. But right now, we're biding our time until we're dead. So, if someone has a way of getting strong in a hurry, then by all means."

>>30415659
>You certainly will fail if you try to do it alone. But you have acquired more allies than you could need.
>>
>>30415607
Voir stands his ground and pushes you back toward the center, then digs his own feet out of the ground and pushes forward. "You're pushing the limits of mortals' potential, but to be a demon is to never know limits! You will always be an ant to me, a giant!"
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
+1 from IDoS
[1d10]

"Bwahahahahahaha!"
>>
>>30415729
Seems like this requires more effort than just simple levitation. Observer accepts the potion and drinks it, attempting to shapeshift her body to sprout a pair of wings. A mix of flight and magic should do well.

>Shapeshift: Grow wings for flight
[1d10]
>>
>>30415736
"Tch. Well then, let me show you how mortals deal with pesky demons like yerself, with some real demon-huntin tools!"

Flow puts Schlangenschwert back in its scabbard, and revs up the Spinsaw. He grinds it against the ground as he makes two wide swipes at Voir.
[1d10+5]+2
[1d10+5]+2

"Y'hear this!? I hope yer ready to bleed like a stuck pig!"
>>
>>30415729
>"Well the spiders let me go to that box, and there was a slot in it. So I asked the spiders for some paper and they gave me one that said pray, so I wrote a prayer on there hoping the big guy can get a break for all this gloomyness. And after I popped that in there all the spiders can all excited and then the box just sucked them all up and kicked me out. It was all pretty weird, but I had this whole, light feeling, so I guess it kinda worked."

>>30415729
Pryce looks back as a barrier appears to keep the refugees back, a little concerned at the need for it but pays it no further mind.
"That's my concerns, they want to help these witches they only just met and we have no way to guarantee she won't use the demons for her own purposes."
Pryce sighs again.
"I had this exact argument with the others. I just... I hate we've been pushed to desperation like this. I know there's something else we can do that doesn't involve helping unknowns."
Pryce gripes, mood faltering again.
"I saw the palace is being taken down, where do you stay, or where should I bring you?"
>>
>>30415729
"I see.." Shei-Sher seems stoic, almost melancholy but then he smiles "Thank you Y'dryth, I have learned much from you. I am.. not sure what shall transpire, but whenever I may be conflicted, I shall contemplate what was remembered here. Until the next time we meet." Shei-Sher nods his head, with the efficacy of a bow and walks away in the jungle, somewhere far until probably he pass through the firedoor exit in the stage room.

>Leaving Astral Projection
>>
>>30415757
You fail to grow any wings, but as you quaff the potion, you feel all your movements growing twice as fast.
>Haste gained for the rest of this sequence

The mob of monsters is getting dangerously close...

>>30415771
"Whoa!" Voir shouts, ducking and weaving around your strikes. He manages to wedge his sword between the blades of the spinsaw and shove you back, about halfway toward your edge of the circle. "Bwahahaha! Even a puny blessed tool cannot scratch the glory that is Voir Dire! To your death we go, foolish knight!"
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]

However, you note that one of his legs is about to give out under the strain of the previous attacks.

>>30415801
As you come to again, you find that Box is tugging your hoof and rambling. "...So to summarize that's why I really think you ought to give this Miracle thing another try, but with me, your buddy."

>>30415820
"...Yeah, we ought to leave," Neither says, picking up Prisca.
"Right, that sounds really sketchy," Spitshine says in agreement. "So, you prayed to it, and it absorbed all the spiders? Well for all we know it could get us next time."

KP notices that more spiders march toward the back room and gather in there by the dozens. It seems as though they were waiting their turn to go in to be with the chest.

>>30415820
"In that case, you need to make sure she's got some kind of weakness, something you can hold over her that will keep her in line. She has to have something. Everyone who gets this much strength, like the witch, always has some weakness or failure that they overlook."

"I've been sleeping in the guard towers. Hasn't been very comfortable, but eh."
>>
>>30415852
Flow smirks.
"I was just testin ya lad!"
He charges in with two more swipes, one horizontal swipe, and one vertical.
[1d10+3]+2
[1d10+3]+2

He also focuses on himself once more
>IDoS
[1d10]
"N' remember this! I'm no honorable knight lad, I'm a wild hunter!"
>>
>>30415852
Observer attempts to use this new speed to try and make a break for it, knowing that it's either this or the cliff she'll take her chances to try and at least catch herself. She makes a break for it towards the sentry, hoping a mad dash can make it for her.

>Sprint to build up speed
[1d10]

>Levitation
[1d10]

>Continue OG Recover
[1d10]
>>
>>30415852
To anyone observing, Shei-Sher has been spacing out into Pupil's pupil as it dangles from his hoof. Shei-Sher makes no movement at all other than turning his eye to Box.

"I have JUST returned from an enlightening talk with the Father of Creation, pruning the subject of why sacrifices are bad." Shei-Sher says quite piqued at the sudden suggestion.
>>
>>30415852
>"I kinda thought that too,since they let me go to it but not Neither. But I mean there has to be something to this, right?"
As the spiders march past, KP looks down at one.
>"Hey, can you tell us what's going on? Maybe, write something, or make a little web picture?"

>>30415852
"The only weakness I know of now is that she can't live outside a certain area without that power ripping her apart, which is what they're attempting to fix. The others tried to say they'll have Ecclesia watch over her, but I doubt that could help much if we're giving her enough power to control demons."

"Barracks never were the best places for sleep. I'll try and see if I can make something better for you to use when we get there."
Pryce offers as he escorts her to the guard towers.
>>
>>30415901
One of the spiders grabs a piece of parchment and a quill. KP notes how they always seem to have a set handy.
>"We are becoming whole again in our Lord. Help us with a prayer," the note reads.

>>30415901
You escort Easy up to the guard tower along Fantasia's outer walls, which are heavily reinforced, stocked with weapons and guarded by many fairies and some of the partially demon-fused that Volkama brought over. Easy's "bed" consists of one cot on the ground.

>>30415868
As you try to levitate over, you fail to keep your trajectory, and subtly fall downward toward the pit. Unless you can lift yourself higher, you'll likely fall.

OG gets up.

>>30415866
You and Voir clash multiple times more, but soon you get the best of him and knock him onto his back where he lays in the middle of the circle. "No honor?" he asks in wonder, then narrows his beady eyes into slits. "What a coincidence."

He raises a gauntleted hand, and snaps once. Suddenly, as if possessed by disease, the demons in his company gain red eyes and lose their composure, stumbling like beasts. Voir points forward, and the demons attack the hunters, who only hesitate for a moment, having expected something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adc4yPNG4Lg

Voir curls himself upward and drops his Zweihander in favor of a wickedly curled dagger only an inch long, bearing a sinister spectral aura.
[1d10+9]+2

"Behold... Dyrnwyrn!"

>>30415886
"Oh? How'd that go? I was just thinking how you really owe that angel an apology and a tea time."
>>
>>30415993
Observer attempts to hasten her levitation power, attempting to double her efforts on it. Slight panic begins to set in, however being beaten to death would be the worse option out of these two.

>Double levitation rolls
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30415993
"Behold my Spinsaw!"

Flow grinds it into Voir's face.
[1d10+3]+3
[1d10+3]+3

He also focuses on himself
>VoG
[1d10]
>>
>>30415993
Shei-Sher sighs, He sighs for a very long time infact, "What was your idea?"
>>
>>30415993
>"Becoming whole... W-Wait, that box was helping Buiwong come back?!"
KP exclaims in shock at reading the note.
>"Wh-Why me? I don't like Buiwong! I even attacked him once!"

>>30415993
Pryce looks over the wall and guards, the state of both give him a bit of ease over any dangers that might come from Tartarus. At the very least they wouldn't be immediately overrun.
When Pryce comes to Easy's 'bed', he pulls off his bracelet.
"This should help make it easier on you."
His horn lights as he attempts to conjure up a proper mattress for her, something softer so she cna get the rest she needs.
>Hat Magic [1d10]
>>
>>30416017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69RtfW-RRak

You manage to snag a hoofhold into the jagged cliff wall upon which the giant archer statue stands. The lurkers futilely throw rocks at you, but they all plummet into the pit below. You can feel yourself slowly losing your grip.

>>30416028
The two of you trade blows, and although the dagger is tiny, the moment that you touch it, your whole body bursts into flame, and then smoke, filling the area with fog.
>Flow 1/5

Voir sheathes the dagger. "Can't overuse that one..." And then pulls out another sword. "Zulfiqar!"

He attempts to slash you again with it.
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
+2

>>30416039
>"He owes you," the spider writes.

"Buiwong!?" Wireframe shouts. She runs out of the kitchen and reads the note. Then, she rushes to the back room, shuts the door behind her and locks it.

>>30416039
You conjure her a small, yet proper bed and a blanket to go with it. She sits on it and rubs her head quietly as she thinks over the situation.

You feel much lighter all of a sudden, and slightly rejuvenated and optimistic to boot.

>Paused
>>
>>30416038
"Well... what if we tried being... nice?" Box asks in deep thought. You can tell he's spent most of his brain power on this.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.