[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You should be able to solve this..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 40

You should be able to solve this..
>>
>golden ratio on the left corner
>Schrodinger Equation on the bottom left corner
>>
>>30412946
>Those stars

Heliocentric fags
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>30412946
>Yfw that's explaining how an aurora works.
There's probably other things involved there, but that's interesting.
> The sun and moon rise at 28.1' clockwise from North and set at 62' clockwise from south.
Neat.
>>
>Glimmer in the trailer
>Royal sisters are just scribbles
>>
>>30412946
I like the shot right before this with the fireworks connected by the line.
>>
>>30412946

That's weird. The Sunrise should be apparent at 90 degrees on the horizon in relation to your longitude and latitude. Now, what Twi has written on the whiteboard the sun is visible at 28.1 degrees ABOVE the horizon. WTF? Is whole of the empire in a deep continent wide depression?

Although, the plausible interpretation is that she is explaining the lunar cycle.

What is that equation on the upper right corner?
>>
>>30413285
Look at the scene where Twilight Enters the Royal Chamber in Canterlot.
>>
>>
>>30412946
Astronomical vectors are properly taken to the lower limb of the body observed, so that lunar angle is inaccurate.
>>
>>30413801

Could you calculate the size of the sun by knowing when the lower limb is at the horizon the sun reaches up to 28.1 degrees above the horizon? Just brainfarting here.
>>
>>30412946
Twilight is the key to all this.
>>
>>30413718
It looks like it might be calculating the sun's rotational speed, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>30413828
You would need to know the distance to the sun. Since the orbit is elliptical, this will vary depending on the period of the orbit. You could get a range of likely size if you know the perigee and apogee of the observed object. Again, this depends on whether you are in a heliocentric system or a geocentric system, as Equestria claims to be.
>>
>>30413898

I don't think so, I do believe she is explaining when the sun appears on the horizon and why this doesn't makes sense because the sun's apparent position, thanks to refraction, or what it's called, aught to be visible when the upper limb breaks the horizon in relation to your position on the planet, and that's 90 degrees. Perhaps she realizes something is high up in the atmosphere which is blocking everything at the given angles.

Or this is a phenomenon that occurs in certain intervals due to "muh magic" or shit. Twi is mentioning quantum mechanics on that board, and, if I understand it correctly, it is more specifically about wave lengths and energy.

>>30413903

It is geocentric, which you pointed out, and it looks as if Celestia is intently varying the distance to allow for seasons. Which makes determining the sun's size a problem.

Yeah, and we don't know the perigree or apogee. Another hurdle that challenge anyone wishing to gauge the size of that sun.

I don't know why but I think Twi is explaining magic, which is the result of Celestia and Luna governing two massive celestial bodies in a precise interplay which, for some reason, creates magic.
>>
File: It's too good.png (7KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
It's too good.png
7KB, 462x500px
>>30413801
>>30413828
>>30413898
>>30413903
>>30414224
Do more science. I'm already throbbing, mates.
>>
File: taking notes.gif (798KB, 468x501px) Image search: [Google]
taking notes.gif
798KB, 468x501px
>>30412946
Let's all try to break down everything we know within the picture.

>Top left corner is golden ratio
>Bottom left corner is the Length-Wavelength relationship for n'th harmonic waves
>To the right of the golden ratio, it looks like solar wind interacting with the planet's magnetosphere to produce an aurora. Another interpretation may be that it is ionised particles from the moon causing the aurora instead of solar wind, similar to how Io creates auroras on Jupiter
>Below the magnetosphere diagram is Luna raising the moon. Celestia is moving the sun to the right of the picture. The use of arrows suggests light is moving to from the sun to be reflected by the moon down towards the surface of the planet.
>The angle of the sun and moon is relative to some object behind Twilight's fat head. My suggestion would be that she is trying to explain how when the sun and moon are at a particular angle on the horizon, the light from the sun is reflected by the moon to hit this object at a particular angle. Perhaps it's some portal (like the EQG one which is originally governed by lunar cycles) or magical artifact that the Storm King seeks.
>Beside the aurora is what appears to be a diagram of graphene
>The bottom right equation is the time dependent Schrodinger wave equation

Things I'm unsure about:
>The integral below the golden ratio
>The equation to the right of the graphene
>The equation to the right of the sun
>>
>all these responses
>nobody talks about the EoH in the left corner

She obviously wants to use the EoH on the moon to reflect the sunrays towards whatever mechanism is behind her face. (Certainly what they'll use to defeat the villain, btw)

Also there's the magnetosphere and... aurora borealis?
>>
>>30414977
>magnetosphere
Van halen's belt*
>>
>>30414977
Those aren't the EoH though. Flower, cupcake, microphone, music note, heart, sun and whatever the blob beside the apple is are unrelated to the EoH in any way whatsoever. I think ponies just use pictograms as well as letters in their algebra
>>
>>30414977

Equivalent operation hours? If that's what that equation is, then she's to power a machine and needs to move the sun and the moon to regulate its length of operation. Certainly I'm wrong in my understanding.
>>
>>30414984
Oh you're right. I got that wrong in >>30414908
my bad
>>
>>30415017
Nah, it means ponka has to sing something while appul and candybutt does something, and the flower must be FS.
>>
>>30414984
>Van Halen's belt
RUNNIN WITH THE DEVIL

Did you mean Van Allen belt?
>>
File: unf.jpg (26KB, 376x329px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
26KB, 376x329px
Eggheads.

/)
>>
>>30415069
No, I'm talking of the horse equivalent.
>Trust me I'm science.jpg
>>
What makes it so much more cute is the fact that Twiggles is taking it so seriously despite standing in front of a board covered in cutesy horse math.
>>
File: thats my fetish.jpg (62KB, 430x454px) Image search: [Google]
thats my fetish.jpg
62KB, 430x454px
>all this science

god I wish I didn't flunk out of physics, its so fucking cool
>>
Is everyone's waifu twiggy here?
At least, the eggheads actually trying?
I really need to know
>>
>>30415147
Yep. I waifu Twiggy and I do autistic university math.
>>
>>30415147

No, I'm an appelfag with cursory understanding of science, at best.
>>
>>30415147
Nope, studying for engineering but AJ's my waifu
>>30415160
My nigga
>>
>>30415147
Yep, Twiggy all the way for me
>>
File: hhnnghh.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
hhnnghh.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>30415160
>>30415171
>appul
wow, that's interesting
Off all the m6 I wouldn't have picked Appul as the go to horse for brainiacs
At least the others have better taste
>>
>>30415147
I'm a Flutterfag just spectating. Might've understood half of it 5 years ago.
>>
>>30415189

Haha. The sole reason why I don't find Twi appealing, as to be my favourite, is because her personality is shown to be the bookish autist with several layers of superimposed neurotics as an afterthought and not due to her dysfunctional relationship with her tutor. She also comes off as to be lacking a backbone — surely I am wrong, but in the show Twi is shown to ignore serious moral issues through how she engages with defeated foes (Like Discords or Starlight Glimmer). Limitations introduced to her character as an side effect thanks to the nature of the show and the target audience, I'm sure.

Most of Applejack's personality feels natural, though boring, and she embodies some values I find very appealing. Embodying the trait honesty, or, which it should been, integrity, she is also very difficult to tell a good story through that's both engaging and fun. Of course the writers won't do much with her, instead they placed her in a safe zone, in the background.

Her main contribution to the group is forcing herself and others around her to face themselves through direct confrontation. Which is somewhat atypical of the group dynamic as a whole, she breaks that up with the more disagreeable personality of hers — which I find appealing. There are a lot of reasons why I like AJ, some are cannon and some are headcannon.

Sorry for the allowing the inner fag to run amok.
>>
>>30412946
I don't immediately recognise the top right equation and no one else in this thread seems to have figured it out yet either. The 4/3 seems to suggest to me that it is related to spheres in some manner, probably some form of particle. Planck's constant (h), reduced Planck's constant (ħ), and the speed of light (c) are used which suggests it's some quantum mechanical equation. Hopefully someone more well-versed in physics than myself can recognise it.
>>
>>30412946
Pretty sure the equation to the right of the sun is gibberish made to look like maths since the star symbol is seemingly irrelevant on the RHS. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>30414908
my dong expands
>>
>>30415855
I also think the equation below the golden ratio is meaningless. That is, unless ponies uses a cupcake and that blob in the denominator to represent trigonometric functions. Otherwise it seems strange to have components with degrees as their units within the brackets
>>
File: scitwi 1.png (304KB, 1500x1913px) Image search: [Google]
scitwi 1.png
304KB, 1500x1913px
Bump to try and solve the top right corner mystery
>>
>>30412981
>>30412946
Whats in the top right? its some quantum mechanics but I dont recognize the formula.
>>
>>30412981
Bottom right*
>>
>>30417072
Bottom right is the time dependent Schrodinger wave equation
>>
>>30415147
I am glimfag and an egghead
>>
>>30417076
I know, which is why I pointed out the fluke. Bottom left is definitely not Schrodinger's equation.
What I'd really like to know, though, is what rightmost equation is.
>>
You're all overthinking it. Twilight's just figuring out that none of the numbers on the movement of the sun and the moon match up, and that bestpones Celestia and Luna are fucking liars that don't control shit.
>>
>>30417094
Oh right. For some reason I thought you were replying to >>30417072 as if you were correcting yourself. Didn't realise you were correcting the other anon
>>
>>30417094
I think it is, but Hamiltonian in equestria has a bit differen equation than in human world
rules of pysics are diffrent<
>>
>>30417134
Bottom left is definitely the equation for harmonics of n antinodes.
>>
>>30417134
Dude, bottom LEFT is "L = n\lambda/2", which I think it is safe to assume is the length-wavelength relation for classical normal modes
>>
>>30417162
>>30417150
Quick fix, sorry I messed up corners
>>
And what this curve in middle north , above stars can be?
>>
>>30417177
Considering the Van Allen belt diagram beside it has an arrow pointing directly towards it, I think it's safe to assume that the curve is meant to be an aurora
>>
>>30416341
Recall the celestial advice episode, they use pictures in basic math, i wonder if we could cross reference some of them.
>>
>>30416341
Who says it's degrees, tho? It might be a "nought" sign, as in "<object> computed in the free/unperturbed system".
>>
>>30415855
The LHS not featuring at the RHS suggests that we are looking at either a definition, or a solution of an equation rather than an actual equation.
I'd also remark that "sun" symbol at the LHS also appears in the rightmost equation, although the fact it was not canceled out above and below the fraction bar suggests it is in fact an operator, rather than a variable.
Maybe it's an integral operator? Man, that would make it a doozy equation, that's for sure.
Or, more likely, the two symbols only look similar, but actually stand for completely different objects.
>>
>>30417231
That's possible. I would hazard a guess that it's neither an integral or derivative operator though, since there are already examples of those in this same picture which follow our own mathematical notation.
>>
>>30417210
Possibly, I was always under the impression that that notation was always in brackets though. So instead of superscript 0 it would be superscript (0). If it is, it might just be an error in the notation. There were errors present in the solutions to the world's hardest geometry problem used in the Friendship Games too.
>>
File: xrdpresentationmcelroy-13-638.jpg (53KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
xrdpresentationmcelroy-13-638.jpg
53KB, 638x479px
Meanwhile, I found this.
It is apparently used to find out the lattice spacing in hexagonal lattices using X-ray diffraction. Not sure what the parameters at the RHS are, though.
>>
File: closeup.jpg (3KB, 142x54px) Image search: [Google]
closeup.jpg
3KB, 142x54px
>>30417276
Obviously I'm talking about this.
>>
>We actually figure out all of this.
>Next day CERN announces they've successfully created a portal to another world with alien life and that their leader has sent a message.
>"Hello my little humans..."
>>
>>30417276
Ok, so apparently h, k and l are Miller indices, while a and c are the norm of the two basis vectors. Damn, I really need to brush up on my solid state physics.
>>
>>30417276
Oh shit, I was thinking it looked similar in structure to the cubic relationship but thought it was a stretch and didn't look into it further. Perhaps the diagram beside it is not graphene then, but rather it's a cross-section of a hexagonal crystal lattice
>>
>>30417297
Graphite is a hexagonal crystal lattice and would use the hexagonal relationship in >>30417276

Not sure how it relates to the rest of the board, though. Perhaps Twilight is analysing whatever the diagram behind her head is. It might be made of graphite and interact with the light reflected off the moon by the sun when they are at the corresponding angles at the horizon. Perhaps it also requires the presence of an aurora or maybe an aurora just marks its location.

Is there any importance drawn from the angles 62(deg) and 28.1(deg) or are they seemingly random?
>>
Does that diagram show the sun rising in the North, and the moon setting in the West?
>>
>>30417352
I meant the south, God dammit.
>>
>>30417324
>Is there any importance drawn from the angles 62(deg) and 28.1(deg) or are they seemingly random?
They are almost complementary, which already makes them non-generic. The precise figures, though, I have no clue if they bear any significance.
>>
>>30417418
They would make the angle between the sun and the moon almost exactly 90 degrees. I'm assuming the .1 degrees that it's of is due to rounding errors.
>>
>>30417418
>>30417444
Since the angle between the sun and moon with their planet as a reference is approximately 90 degrees, this would suggest that moon has an elongation of 90 degree (assuming for some reason their sun has an azimuth of 0 degrees and their moon has an azimuth of 180 degrees like in Twilight's diagram). That results in the quadrature of the moon implying that the diagram represents either first or last quarter phase of the moon.

I'm not super well versed in astronomy, did it as a hobby a few years ago so pick m up on anything I got wrong.
>>
Thank you science division of /mlp/ for doing this side project. Now how about a progress report on the portal to Equestria?
>>
>>30417554
I've done the calculations but it's pretty confidential stuff. First you'll have to gather a few materials together. Namely, a rope and a wobbly chair. That's all I can say for now.
>>
>>30417563
What kind of gravitational force do I need? I need measurements here!
>>
>>30417563
>>30417572
Yeah the rope may burst.
>>
>>30417572
Generally speaking either you assume that G is a constant and you can calculate the amount based on the mass of the planetary body you inhabit or disregard it entirely if its effects are negligible.
Portals to alternate universes would either end up collapsing below planck time, turn both ends of the portal into a quark gluon plasma from the energy difference between the universes equalizing or just rapidly accelerating away from the point of origin thanks to conservation of momentum
>>
>>30417641
It wouldn't be a constant it would be squared
>>
>>30417641
>not anchoring your portal properly.
Fucking neophytes.
>>
>>30417641
Just use magnets to hold the portal in place. Bit like what they do with antimatter
>>
File: rick not giving a shit.png (351KB, 472x588px) Image search: [Google]
rick not giving a shit.png
351KB, 472x588px
>>30417641
Yeah you don't have any proof on portals, nor tested or reproduced all you said is just assumptions, heliocentric Equestria craziness.
The best answer you could may have given was "Equestria is in a 2D dimension and not 3D".
They exist in another dimension and not in another universe (maybe in different timeline of this universe).
>>
>>30415017

This actually makes sense given the "sunshine" equation on the board in that Twilight/Celestia flashback.
>>
>>30417732
>in another dimension
You exist in another dimension from me since you don't occupy the same space as I do but we're both in the same universe.
You're a drunk Rick and it's affecting your communication and social skills. This is why your son is ashamed of you.
>>
File: thbbbbttttt.gif (88KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
thbbbbttttt.gif
88KB, 300x275px
>>30417825
I knew you would make this type of comment that's why i put the "you could may have given" "may" from maybe.

>You exist in another dimension from me since you don't occupy the same space as I do
3D height, width and volume
2D height, width

No, we don't live in another dimension separately just because we have a space between one another that is not how dimensions work.
Time is a dimension too egghead
"just because our mothers give births to us in different times, that means we are in different dimensions now?" (is the same logic you are using).
>>
>>30412946
Easy. They'll defeat the villain by integrating cupcakes.
>>
>>30417926
Let's not get into the argument of "is time a full dimension?" and assume it is for your sake. Yes we were born at different times and as such we were born at different dimensional coordinates and thanks to relativistic shenanigans means that our communications are always between two different points in time and information theory states we must be in two different points in space for information transfer to occur.
>>
File: 1444525875659.png (127KB, 344x479px) Image search: [Google]
1444525875659.png
127KB, 344x479px
>>30417944
>and assume it is for your sake
Fuck you man go shove a dick in our ass.

>different times and as such we were born at different dimensional coordinates
NO what makes you think that? Time is the same dimension doesn't matter when you are born is the same dimension the 4 dimension 4D.
Doesn't matter if we are in another world time apply to that world too he is in the same dimension as you are.
Timelines are all the same thing they are 4D.
Dimensions are
4D Time
3D height, width and volume
2D height, width
1D point
Dimensions are not different universes or places they are the different facets of what we perceive to be reality.

You are seeing too much anime and TV shows just put what are dimensions on google and learn for yourself what they are.
GEEZ ANON
>>
>>30418108
a fuck is *your ass >>30417944
>>
File: that's lewd.png (1MB, 1280x1275px) Image search: [Google]
that's lewd.png
1MB, 1280x1275px
>>30418108
>Fuck you man go shove a dick in our ass.
>>
File: 1495434998521.jpg (18KB, 310x309px) Image search: [Google]
1495434998521.jpg
18KB, 310x309px
>>30418132
Thanks for that clarification. I wasn't too happy with you encouraging him to shove a dick in all of our arses. Just didn't seem like it was your place to volunteer everyone else.
>>
>>30418190
It was in the heat of the moment, fuck you letter "Y".
>>
>>30412946
This looks like a model by flat earthers.
Equestria flat earth confirmed?
>>
>>30418264
Well it was kind of obvious at this point
How would there be gravity while the sun and moon orbit the earth otherwise?
>>
>>30418264
OH Yeah baby
The fat head of twi is covering the dome
>>
>>30418264
And celestia moves the sun with out moving the earth how is that possible? in a geocentric universe.
It was obvious from the beginning.
>>
>>30418303
*heliocentric
what is happening today with all my typos mistakes
>>
>>30418264
But there's a diagram for the Van Allen radiation belt which depicts their planet as a sphere on this same whiteboard. If you read through most of the deciphering of the picture in this thread, there isn't actually anything suggesting their world is flat. A geocentric model is still feasible, but flat world is not really supported
>>
>>30418332
>Van Allen radiation belt
AND?
Doesn't prove shit

>A geocentric model is still feasible
How gravity works then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DX58yZTLB8
even if the celestial bodies are small they would have a impact on the world of equestria.

>but flat world is not really supported.
How so?
explain why?
>>
>>30418437
Because there can't be no van allen belt if the planet is flat
right?

But I do support the flat earth theory tho.
Everything's already silly, so let's keep it that way.

My first headcanon on this was that they're in a bubble, maintained by Celestia, and the sun and moon aren't actually a star and a satellite, but just illusions of it.
And if you get to the edge of Equestria, you just ends up crashing against a wall or smth.
>>
>>30418437
>Doesn't prove shit
I mean, considering the diagram pretty clearly depicts a sphere since it has a magnetic axis. It doesn't really make sense to draw an axis and the belt for a flat world. And the belt itself just can't exist if the world is flat without changing even more physical laws than just gravity.

>How gravity works then?
I pose the same question to you for your flat world model. Any answer I can give to this question is just as valid as yours. Perhaps gravity operates under different laws in their universe. Perhaps their sun and moon aren't the same as our sun and moon, but are actually made of almost no mass and the sun is so bright because it's powered by magic or something. We don't know, it's never been explained and there's no evidence which suggests what answer is correct here.

>Flat world is not really supported
I don't how you want me to clarify this. There is literally nothing on that board that suggests the world is flat. The red circle around Sia's stage behind Twilight's head is used to determine the azimuth of a celestial body whilst the semicircle above it is used to determine the altitude. We can use that same diagram here on Earth to find the position of our own sun and moon in the sky at any particular longitude/latitude. All of the equations are related to quantum mechanics, the golden ratio, and crystal lattice structures of materials. The fact that the sun and moon don't interact gravitationally with their world the same as ours is not strong enough evidence to claim that it must be flat.
>>
>>30418475
>Because there can't be no van allen belt if the planet is flat
van allen belt is caused by the magnet of the earth.
Is a magnet thing.

>>30418492
>The sun doesn't cause nor really affect the gravity of our Earth.
BTFO GLOBE EARTH you don't even know how gravity works.

>The sun doesn't cause affect to the gravity of our Earth.
BTFO
Go read a book or watch youtube.
BTFO
>>
>>30418528
>you don't know how gravity works
Not that anon, but you don't know how magnetism works.

But then again, does anyone?
>>
>>30418528
But if the planet is flat, where would the core be to create the belt, silly
Rather, our belt is created because our metal core is rotating, how would that work if the world was flat and not spinning?
>>
>>30412946
Is the answer rape?
>>
File: 1474478.png (1MB, 2000x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1474478.png
1MB, 2000x1213px
>>30412946
Here we go
>>
>>30418108
>>30417926
>>30417732
>brainlet getting BTFO when trying to use his misjudged concepts of what the term "dimension" entails
>>
>>30418522
>I mean, considering the diagram pretty clearly depicts a sphere since it has a magnetic axis.
that is your interpretations.

>It doesn't really make sense to draw an axis and the belt for a flat world.
The belt still works in flat earth

>And the belt itself just can't exist if the world is flat without changing even more physical laws than just gravity.
headcanon alert.

>I pose the same question to you for your flat world model.
Go what flat earths models
there's no gravity you stay where you belongs is just mass.

>Flat world is not really supported
There is literally nothing on that board that suggests the world is not flat.
How is the sun rising from north to south?
That is the respective meridian latitude and longitude of there places were they stay in the heavens.

>>30418571
Who know i just making questions in here
the universe is spinning not earth go see "The Principle"
>>
File: 1496008078767.png (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496008078767.png
38KB, 1000x1000px
>>30418695
nice b8
>>
>>30418754
You're not making any sense lol
>>
File: stage.png (311KB, 447x398px) Image search: [Google]
stage.png
311KB, 447x398px
>>30418688
Good work anon, now we just need to put it all together. We've got all the pieces, it's time to finish the puzzle.

Also, important to note that the diagram behind Twilight's head is Serenade's stage
>>
>>30418790
autism
They want to create aurora for SIA while providing comfy light (reflecting sunlight) from the moon.
>>
>>30418790
holy shit
So is the Serenade's stage that they'll use to defeat the villain?
>>
>>30418754
>headcanon alert
What do you think the Van Allen belt is? What do you think causes it? If you have a replacement for dynamo theory in this universe then go right ahead. I've tried to find any flat earth theory that explains the Van Allen belt, but they all rely on God putting some firmament or something there. But this is not rational thinking what you are doing. You're coming up with some unsupported theory which can't technically be disproved.

If I told you there was a fairy behind you that constantly followed you everywhere, but every time you tried to look at it it turned invisible, would you believe me? Of course not, there's no evidence to support it. There's no evidence to disprove it, but the burden is not on you to prove me wrong. Similarly here, the burden is on you to support your flat earth model using evidence from the show. Currently you've only given the evidence of "gravity" but that is not sound evidence. There is no direct logical connection or even strong implication between the difference in how gravity operates on the pony world's celestial bodies and on our own.

>How is the sun rising from north to south?
Because maybe their planet is oriented differently with regards to its celestial bodies compared to our own. There is nothing here implying their world is flat.
>>
>>30413792
Underrated reference.
>>
>>30418903
I have two ideas, depending on what point of the movie that scene is from.

If it's early on, then I'm under the impression that Twilight is predicting some event will take place at Sia's concert. It seems as if the moon will be either starting it's first or third quarter due to its quadrature shown in the diagram. This causes the moonlight to be reflected towards the stage at a particular angle. Through some quantum mechanics combined with pony maths, the moonlight interacts with some hexagonal crystal structure on the stage (some magical artifact or portal on the stage). The Storm King arrives to lay claim to said artifact.

The other possibility is that Twilight is trying to figure out how to defeat the Storm King after his invasion has already happened. By similar logic as above, some sort of magical artifact/portal/message will appear at the stage when the sun and moon conditions are met. Maybe Sia has to sing her song as well to complete this diabolical ritual.

The aurora caused by charged particles in the Van Allen belt may occur when the sun/moon angle conditions are met or it may also be involved in the mechanism for the event. Not sure how the golden ratio fits in, but it seems to find a way no matter the natural event anyway.
>>
>>30414224
Oh, maybe magic is something the sun emits, that would explain the Aurora Borealis pictured at the top.

Maybe something's blocking out magic, I dunno
>>
File: snap-17.png (105KB, 563x355px) Image search: [Google]
snap-17.png
105KB, 563x355px
>>30412946
>>30414224
>>30414908
>>30415517
>>30417276
The top right equation describes the structure of a crystal. Specifically it gives the d-spacing in an hexagonal lattice, which is the spacing between two planes of the hexagonal lattice (how far appart the layers of atoms are)
>>
>>30418828
Huh....
That's actually a good guess Anon
Why would they want this to be so big, big enough for the princesses to more their asses tho...

Maybe it has to do with everyone being in canterlot, even randumb characters like ryan and trixie
>>
>>30419354
It's the biggest celebration of something
>>
>>30419368
Yeah, obviously
I thought it could have something to do with all the other species we're going to see but there doesn't seem to be anyone else but ponies when donut steel and shit occurs so...

It's not summer celebration either (and first year of luna being freed or whatever) since it already happened a while ago.
I don't think it has something to do with candyass, like the crystal kingdom or smth or why would they make it in canterlot in the first place.
Maybe about twiggy's alicornication?
I mean, she got her song and coronation and shit, but maybe there's more.
>>
>>30412946
Is Twilight confused how day and night work in her world?
>>
>>30418912
>What do you think the Van Allen belt is? What do you think causes it?
With that attitude i will not say shit to you go find for yourself now.

>but they all rely on God putting some firmament or something there.
What type of videos are you watching?
Debunking flat earth is my bet on what you are watching on youtube

Anon stop you are pulling this card
"There is no direct logical connection or even strong implication between the difference in how gravity operates on the pony world's celestial bodies and on our own."

Is just a cartoon for little girls right there world can just work in a different type of physics right!
STOP PULLING THIS CARD GEEZ

So if they had gravity the sun and the moon would influence withe Equestria, but it doesn't influence besides the light.
And how are they orbiting Equestria without gravity?
That only means that they are small they are over Equestria and not miles away from Equestria.
The only explanation is the flat earth model were the moon and sun orbit above the flat earth.
And no just because the celestial bodies are globe that doesn't mean that Equestria is not flat. Just because you are a anon that doesn't mean you are not a faggot.

>>How is the sun rising from north to south?
Easy they are not rising from north to south "That is the respective meridian latitude and longitude of there places were they stay in the heavens." they are just circling equestria from east to weast on the respective meridian.
>>
>>30419013
>Maybe Sia has to sing her song as well to complete this diabolical ritual.
Rainbow Rocks finale Confirmed for MLP movie.
>>
File: 1353482247735.jpg (478KB, 1600x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1353482247735.jpg
478KB, 1600x1900px
>>30419400
>twiggy finally finds out that the earth is the one orbiting the sun, and the moon is orbiting the earth
>>
>>30419368
>>30419397
Friendship Festival in Canterlot, the biggest celebration that Canterlot has ever seen
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>30419401
>Is just a cartoon for little girls right there world can just work in a different type of physics right!
>STOP PULLING THIS CARD GEEZ
This is literally the card you have to pull in order to support a flat earth theory you dense motherfucker.

>Implying gravity doesn't exist in your flat world model
Too bad gravity is canonically shown to exist in the show. See pic related where 'g' is the acceleration due to gravity.

You still haven't explained how the Van Allen belt can exist in a flat world model for them and you still haven't created a logical link between the gravitational disconnect between the world and its celestial bodies and the idea that their world must be flat.

>And how are they orbiting Equestria without gravity?
Why are you asking this? The princesses raise and lower the sun/moon in Equestria, regardless of the fact that gravity exists.

>The only explanation is the flat earth model were the moon and sun orbit above the flat earth.
No it's not, don't argue in bad faith. It's possible the sun and moon are not the same things as our own sun and moon in their world. Perhaps the sun is a zero mass ball of magic whilst the moon is some other zero/low mass magical ball. This is what I mean when I say you aren't forming strong logical links. You've picked a conclusion and then found a feasible logical path to get there. You haven't looked at the available evidence and tried to decide on the most reasonable outcome from there.

You type like an underage b& and you support your arguments in the same way. It's 4:30am and I need to get sleep rather than argue about physics in some fantasy world on the internet unfortunately. Your welcome to have your headcanon opinion, but just know that you're wrong.
>>
>>30419486
You're doing god's work, anon. Nighty night.
>>
File: really_makes_you_think.png (1MB, 1000x2838px) Image search: [Google]
really_makes_you_think.png
1MB, 1000x2838px
>>
>>30419550
Well, they could have just corrected that with a phase shift of +1.
>>
>>30419486
>You've picked a conclusion and then found a feasible logical path to get there. You haven't looked at the available evidence and tried to decide on the most reasonable outcome from there.

i wanted to say exactly this so many times, so often, but never had the words.
>>
>>30419550

that's retarded one is trying to teach a class the other one is literally nerd horse herself twilight sparkle
>>
>>30413718
>sun needs to be at 28.1 degree
>sunlight reflects from moon at 62degrees
>machine get's blasted
>????
>happily ever after
>>
>>30419486
>This is literally the card you have to pull
What is the Fucking point of this thread then.
Get out. "It's 4:30am" more reason to BTFO.

>Too bad gravity is canonically shown to exist in the show. See pic related where 'g' is the acceleration due to gravity.
Not canon
>>30419550

>You still haven't explained how the Van Allen belt can exist in a flat world model
"With that attitude i will not say shit to you go find for yourself now." Van Allen belt is magnet thing flat earth is all about magnets. You really need to see flat earth videos, go see and find for yourself.

>Why are you asking this? The princesses raise and lower the sun/moon in Equestria, regardless of the fact that gravity exists.
Don't exist if existed gravity then why they don't fall to equestria? is so simple gravity would pull the sun("with a zero mass ball") and the moon to colide in equestria.

>Perhaps the sun is a zero mass ball of magic whilst the moon is some other zero/low mass magical ball.
Now that is relly headcanon you are just saying shit out of your ass.

>You type like an underage b& and you support your arguments in the same way.
You are just a sad person.

>Your welcome to have your headcanon opinion, but just know that you're wrong.
You too "sun is a zero mass ball" holy shit.
>>
>>30419639

Yeah, I figured that out a day ago or so to tbe most plausible explanation. I'm slow as fuck and the writers in this show should learn not to bait autists with phoney use of maths and theorems.
>>
File: newtons law of gravity.gif (3KB, 362x175px) Image search: [Google]
newtons law of gravity.gif
3KB, 362x175px
>>30419703
You don't understand how gravity works. A particle with negligible mass barely interacts with a gravitational field (unless we're talking about high velocity particles). It would not collide with the world because gravity would not really act upon it. You are not equipped to have this conversation

You don't understand how magnetic fields are created around large objects (like a world). You cannot comprehend the fact that dynamo theory explains the Van Allen radiation belt whilst you clearly have no alternative for your flat earth. You are not equipped to have this conversation.

You don't understand that the other anon was using the magical sun and moon as an example of an alternative concept that could explain the existence of the sun and moon without fundamentally changing the laws of physics like you want to do in your flat earth concept. You don't understand that their example is no less realistic than your own, only the rest of his theory remains more grounded in reality. You are not equipped to have this conversation.

You are an idiot. Go to school.
>>
oh jesus, wait, is this guy really a flat earther? i feel like i need to make a pokedex entry or something.

>>30419703
>a silly-type man
>>
>>30419703
>Not canon
Waaaa nothing is canon
>>
>>30419838
>Perhaps the sun is a zero mass ball
You don't know how mass works. You are not equipped to have this conversation.

>You don't understand how magnetic fields are created around large objects (like a world).
Oh that is cute explain the theory about magnetic field then or explain magnetic fields at all. There is no explanation to how "MAGNECTS FILDS" work. Explain now what no scientists can do it DO IT NOW.you obligate me to say this, i'm not asking what they do i asking what is intrinsic magnetic moment and why they are tyne magnects? You are not equipped to have this conversation.

>Van Allen radiation belt whilst you clearly have no alternative for your flat earth.
Wew point to me when i talk aboult "Van Allen radiation belt" i don't remenber that. Like i said
>Van Allen belt
>Doesn't prove shit

>Muh radiation
Shut up the Van Allen belt is magnetic thing flat earth is all about magnetics. Go see no need tome to explain to you.
If you say there no magnect on that shit then you are retarded and you are not equipped to have this conversation.

>You don't understand that the other anon
Yes anon you are just retarded and now you are just comparing how one have the best headcanon GET THE FUCK OUT.You are not equipped to have this conversation.

You don't know shit my son.Go to school.
>>
File: applebloomdoesntknoweither.png (1MB, 1280x661px) Image search: [Google]
applebloomdoesntknoweither.png
1MB, 1280x661px
>>30420159

>literally "Fucking magnets, how do they work?"
>>
>>30420159
Are you even real?
>>
>>30420461
>Are you even real?
Good question, do we are real?
Maybe we live in the matrix maybe not who knows?
>>
>>30420481
That's like asking if we have free will. No matter the answer, the only useful choice is assuming we do.
>>
>>30415147
Twifag, but only got a degree in "programming". Still a blue collar worker due to shit economy and inability to sell myself.

Fuck my life.
>>
File: 1423022879115.png (246KB, 884x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1423022879115.png
246KB, 884x1024px
>>30414908
>mfw got all that by just glimpsing once
Have a bachelors in physics so I have to know this stuff.

Top-right beside the graphene structure is a equation to determine the crystalline lattice of it.

>>30415147
What do you think?
>>
>>30420505
>what do you think
Well, look, we got 2 appuls, a flutters and a glimglam.
And with you that makes 4 twiggys, the difference isn't that huge desu
>>
>>30415147
Either Twi or Ponk, but Twi is just adorkable
>>
File: 1362267503066_inverted.png (724KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1362267503066_inverted.png
724KB, 1600x1600px
>>30417050
At first glance, I thought it was a Cosmology equation.
In fact, it's weird that there's a "+ l^2/c^2" on the end: such things only tend to appear in empirically-derived equations; people don't tend to derive QM equations so.
I suspect it is a special-case Friedmann equation, given that it starts with 1/a and has 4/3 as a major coefficient.
I always hated/remembered the Friedmann equations for their 4/3 or 8/3 coefficient.
>>
File: 1495937252381.png (1MB, 730x795px) Image search: [Google]
1495937252381.png
1MB, 730x795px
>>30415147
Twifag here, dreamed of academics and tried to pursue higher education but dropped out and never recovered. I guess I don't really deserve her. Oh well.
>>
>>30420642
The equation just below it remind me of some general gravitation shit, something like the weak-field approximation where you can relate the gravitational field h with a potential phi.
>>
>>30420642
Eh, nice try but it's already been figured out. It's the equation for the structure of an hexagonal crystal.
c is just a property of the crystal, not the speed of light
>>
>>30420658
Nah. She doesn't want/care to have anyone that smart around her. If she did, we'd see her with Moondancer and shit all the time.
Heck, of all the M6 you could argue that Ponka is smart, and...
Who else?

Being a good friend is way more important to her than having a big brain.
>>
>>30420680
BRAIN SIZE IS NOT CORRELATED WITH INTELLIGENCE
That is all.
>>
>>30420680
AJ seems to be pretty smart in a practical kind of way, unless of course the plot demands that she's not. Rarity has at least some sense in her to pull off such a career. Not sure about the rest.
>Being a good friend is way more important to her
Without her I don't think I would've tried to improve my friendships and it feels so rewarding, truly this is something to strive for and makes life so much better.
>>
>>30420670
As I never did general relativity: I was assuming that one's to do with optics and angle approximations.
Quick rummage through old slides, it's possibly something to do with mirrors and reflections, although I can't figure out how to manipulate "theta = h/R" and "tan(phi) = h/(R-delta)" to get "phi = h*delta/theta"... assuming I've found the right equations...
Heh. Equations for mirrors on a whiteboard about the magic mirror.

>>30420676
Damn. I even did a module on solid-state physics.
You can tell I didn't fare so well on my studies.
>>
>>30420900
Take the infinitesimal and it looks somewhat similar

tan(phi) ~ phi
1 / (1 - x) ~ 1 + x

tan(phi) = (h/R) * 1 / ( 1 - (delta/R) )
phi ~ (h/R) * (1 + delta / R)
~ h / R + delta ( h / R2 )
>>
>>30419550
Is this satire? Obviously that is a plot of -cos(x). The fact that one would just assume it's 'incorrect' math only goes to show how ridiculously shallow their understanding of math is.
>>
>>30415147
Nope, Ponkfag here. Twilight is alright tho
>>
>>30421056
>-cos(x)
the pic show a sin(x)
>>
File: 1389571477696.png (3MB, 2500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1389571477696.png
3MB, 2500x1800px
>>30420960
That doesn't exactly get you closer to theta*phi = h*delta, though: you've still got a load of Rs in there.
The furthest I've got was:

phi = h/(R-delta)

1/phi = R/h - delta/h

1/phi = 1/theta - delta/h

delta/h = 1/theta - 1/phi

delta/h = (phi - theta)/(theta*phi)

theta*phi = (phi - theta)*h/delta

for infinitesimals and whatnot. I don't like using tildes for approximations although I probably should.
Assuming my assumptions are correct, it would imply that theta - phi = delta^2... which I doubt is true because my assumptions are never correct; also, it makes no sense from a dimensional analysis perspective; in fact, theta*phi = h*delta doesn't make dimensional analytical sense with my assumptions. What am I even doing.
>>
>>30421423
You are doing god's work, my friend
>>
>>30418989
Overused reference.
>>
File: wPDoxtm.jpg (411KB, 1400x2154px) Image search: [Google]
wPDoxtm.jpg
411KB, 1400x2154px
Could the crystal material from the whiteboard equations be what makes up the Misfortune Malachite?
>>
>>30420159
Holy shit you kept going after I left.
>You don't know how mass works
My suggestion that the sun could be of negligible mass in their world was if it was made entirely from magic. It could just be a small ball of intensely bright magic. It's not complicated and due to the nature of magic, doesn't require breaking any of our physical models. But I am arguing with the guy who claimed that a negligible mass object would crash into Equestria because gravity kek.

>There is no explanation to how "MAGNECTS FILDS" work
I'm not even asking you to fundamentally explain why electromagnetism is a fundamental force in our universe. I want to you to come up with an alternative to dynamo theory in order to explain how a Van Allen belt forms around your flat world. This is important, because Twilight has DRAWN the Van Allen belt on her whiteboard therefore it is necessary for it to be part of her world. Dynamo theory is a good model because it provides a mechanism via which we can explain the presence of a planet/sun's magnetic field and, hence, the Van Allen belt around Earth. There is iron in the Earth's outer core. Rotation of the Earth results in rotation of the iron in this outer core, the liquid nature of the outer core allows convection to occur, and the liquid iron is electrically conductive which all work to generate a dipole for the Earth. This isn't asking deep philosophical questions about "what is magnetism", it's just a model that uses the properties of magnetism that we know to exist in order to explain an observed phenomenon. You have failed to do this with your flat world idea and refuse to give any reasonable explanation because you have none.

>Wew point to me when i talk aboult "Van Allen radiation belt" i don't remenber
This is the problem, you refuse to talk about it when it MUST be explained if your model is to work. Twilight has drawn it on her board. It canonically exists.

Like the other guy said, you are not equipped to have this conversation
>>
>>30418688

that

>just a box

near schrodinger time dependent wave equation

you know that meme about half dead cat in a crate?

I bet it is an reference about that khajiit in the movie.
>>
>>30423075
Perhaps, though I'm pretty certain malachite doesn't form a hexagonal lattice. It may be that they just liked the alliteration of name more than the consistency of the science that us autists have been picking apart based off a couple of frames in the trailer.
>>
File: 1498697203362.png (239KB, 563x269px) Image search: [Google]
1498697203362.png
239KB, 563x269px
>>30412946
Problem solved.
>>
File: 1497400193809.gif (383KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
1497400193809.gif
383KB, 470x471px
>>30423391
But her wings are beautiful Anon
>>
>>30421423
Not him, but tildes are standard notation for asymptotic analysis.
Anyway, you are correct that dimensions have to match, which means that, assuming theta and phi are angles (dimensionless), then h and delta must have dimensions inverse to each other. That is, unless those sun and moon symbols carry themselves a dimension.
I'm convinced that this formula is something from celestial mechanics or GR, so I'll try to dig some more.
>>
>>30423391
I like it!

>>30423428
The wings still makes her racist, faggot!
>>
File: 1494437029387.gif (7KB, 614x520px) Image search: [Google]
1494437029387.gif
7KB, 614x520px
>>30423086
>the nature of magic, doesn't require breaking any of our physical models.
Are you really trying to defend your retardation?
and no this is not what your magic would do, retarded.

>Perhaps the sun is a zero mass ball of magic.
>zero mass ball.
A zero mass object would not act like an object would act like a fucking wave like light not an object
you would need to have a fucking magic just to be maintaining your shit ball a sphere KEK.

>breaking any of our physical models.
You don't even know how much of an abomination that would be huh
and no your magic would just only make your mass-less object a fucking sphere
and would require a shit ton of magic to do that, the force enough of a black hole.

>negligible mass object would crash into Equestria because gravity Kek.
Holy shit you are retarded
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DX58yZTLB8
hey the sun stopped moving you know that the only reason
the moon don't crash into the earth is because of escape velocity right?
Pic related if you say earth don't exert a force over light or mass-less objects.

And "Van Allen belt is magnet thing flat earth is all about magnets. You really need to see flat earth videos, go see and find for yourself."
>>
>>30425068
Ahhh, he awakens from his beauty sleep. I suspect English isn't your first language since you don't really interpret a lot of what I say correctly. It's either that or you refuse to argue in good faith.

>A zero mass object would not act like an object would act like a fucking wave like light not an object
It's magic, why does it have to be specifically a matter/energy object such that it behaves like a wave? Why not just say that their sun is a infinitesimally small point in space that emits light and Celestia then uses her magic to move the point source.

Also, you don't seem to realise why I even brought up the magic sun/moon thing in the first place. I'm not saying that is definitely the canon answer, I'm saying that there are many feasible alternatives to your flat world theory. This is just one possibility.

>and would require a shit ton of magic to do that, the force enough of a black hole
What are you talking about? Where have you acquired this vast understanding on the mechanics of magic that tells you this? Certainly not from the show.

>negligible mass object would crash into Equestria because gravity
This is what you said. Do you think all low mass objects around the Earth plummet down on a collision course towards it? Of course not, because gravity exerts a negligible force on them as described by Newton's law of gravity.

>hey the sun stopped moving you know that the only reason
Because Celestia isn't moving it. Because THEIR sun doesn't cause their planet to orbit it through gravity. We agree on this, why are you bringing it up?

>the moon don't crash into the earth is because of escape velocity right?
I know this. You know I know this. And it orbits us because both we and it exert a gravitational pull on each other and have velocity. This isn't relevant to the discussion about the pony world since we both agree their sun and moon don't rise/set due to the effects of gravity.
>>
File: snarky winged purple horse.png (493KB, 4944x4000px) Image search: [Google]
snarky winged purple horse.png
493KB, 4944x4000px
>>30425068
>>30425168
>if you say earth don't exert a force over light or mass-less objects
I know this. The other anon even mentioned it above when he replied to you saying “unless we're talking about high velocity particles.” Even though light has no rest mass, it has momentum due to its velocity which means that it interacts with a gravitational field. Why are you certain these rules apply to magical phenomena?

>And "Van Allen belt is magnet thing flat earth is all about magnets.
I know, I’ve never said anything to the contrary. But four our world, those magnetic fields are created due to motion and charge in our iron core – this is what is described by dynamo theory. I consistently ask you where the magnetic field of pony land comes from if it’s a flat world, but you can never give me an answer. All you say is “go watch flat world videos.” You don’t appear capable of telling me yourself, which tells me that you either don’t know the answer or you understand that the answers given by flat worlders require breaking a few physical laws and you’re not willing to have those ideas challenged.

I’ll admit, it’s entertaining to watch you embarrass yourself. I do have one last question for you, are you genuinely a flat earther in real life?
>>
File: this is a globe.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this is a globe.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>>30425068
>>30420159
>>30419703
>>30419401
>>30418754
>>30418528
>>30418437
>>30418270
>>30418264
>>30418272
>>30418303

Secret of my Excess?
More like Secret of FLAT EARTHERS BEING BTFO
>>
>>30425266
There's also that time Ponk says 'The Earth is round, there is no up or down.'
>>
File: worried laughter.png (182KB, 995x1024px) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.png
182KB, 995x1024px
>>30425319
Oh my god, stop... please stop... he's already dead
>>
>>30425168
>I suspect English isn't your first language
Oh my gosh what i'am gonna do he find out
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
if did not argue with you on certain things is because i don't want to argue about that.

>This is what you said.
yes and?
i explain to you that "the moon don't crash into the earth is because of escape velocity right?"
since you don't really interpret a lot of what I say correctly.

>We agree on this, why are you bringing it up?
Now you finally agree that there is no gravity?
i did not see you saying that about gravity before, 2 day anon don't try to say i was just playing dumb.

>It's magic
>Fandom about cartons horses magic don't want to analyze magic.
Ok anon Get the fuck out.

>but you can never give me an answer.
Ok let me explain
>How the sun and the moon works
>gravity and escape velocity.
>On the flat earth
>magnets
>Our universe has gravity
>Flat earth is magnets that is the substitute of gravity
>Van Allen belt is magnet thing flat earth is all about magnets.

>flat earth in real life?
No is just because you talked shit on the Headcanon of the other anon. >>30418264
And now is just pride.

All your Headcanon is
>because magic no need to logic.

>>30425266
pic related debatable "debatable"
>debatable
>>
>>30425436
Okay, if English is your second language then I can understand why you don't know what the phrase "arguing in good faith" means. To argue in good faith means that you don't deliberately misinterpret your opponents arguments just because you value winning. If you feel I've misinterpreted anything you've said, I encourage you to point that out and I'll try my best to re-evaluate what you said. I hope you may do the same to me.

>i did not see you saying that about gravity before, 2 day anon don't try to say i was just playing dumb
I have never said there is no gravity. My argument is this: the pony planet has mass and gravity. It obeys the same laws of gravity as our universe. The sun and moon clearly DO NOT interact with this gravity for whatever reason. My suggestions to explain why this is the case is that the sun/moon are potentially artificial magical constructs of negligible mass which do not significantly interact with gravitational fields, or that the sun might be a magical point source of light. These are not the only possible explanations and until the show gives us any evidence that could help deduce an answer, it is impossible to know.

>Fandom about cartons horses magic don't want to analyze magic
It's fine to analyse the magic, but you need evidence from the show. Why does teleportation seemingly require so little energy to achieve yet you claim a tiny, magical, point source sun would require enough energy to form a black hole?

>Ok let me explain
This isn't a detailed enough answer to satisfactorily describe the mechanism. You just say "magnets". Do you mean that your model requires a massive permanent bar magnet beneath the surface of the world? Is there actually a river of flowing iron beneath the surface that generates the magnetic field? Also, how do magnets substitute gravity when they are different fundamental forces?
>>
File: muh s4 quote.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muh s4 quote.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>30425319
A throwaway line fuck you.
>>
>>30412946
The answer is
>rape
>>
>>30425511
More evidence than you've got to support your claim of Equestria being flat.
>>
>>30425266
>>30425364
Also, all science aside, these two pieces of evidence are probably strong enough to refute the flat world hypothesis anyway. The map you show in >>30425436 is not the entire world. It includes Equestria, the Crystal Empire, and a couple of surrounding areas. We know that there are countries such as Abyssinia that exist outside of the confines of this map. The map is no different from any 2D map you might use for a localised area on Earth.
>>
>>30425524
Woops meant to tag >>30425319 not >>30425364
>>
>>30425524
>>30425530
A globe is just a way to show a map.
That is why is "debatable"
Too much of a blur area.
>>
>>30425547
But why would they ever create a globe representation of a flat world? How would anyone ever know where the edges of the world were if they were looking at a globe? You have to do some crazy mental gymnastics to make it "debatable"
>>
>>30425566
>But why would they ever create a globe representation of a flat world?
ask a real flat earth why we created globes?
Is probably the agency that Bon Bon works.
>>
>>30425590
>Is probably the agency that Bon Bon works.
Alright, that gave me a chuckle. I'm gonna have a nap because I've got an early morning, but I'll be back here tomorrow if the thread's still alive.
>>
>>30425506
>Also, how do magnets substitute gravity when they are different fundamental forces?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlJsVqc0ywM
>literally "Fucking magnets, how do they work?"
>>
>>30425629
Kek I guess this works for organic life but not everything can have an induced magnetic field. Most of the flat earth theories I've seen don't use magnetism to explain away gravity anyway but instead claim the earth moves upwards at a speed of 9.8m/s
>>
>>30425669
Vsauce lol
>>
>>30425669
That why they say "electromagnetism world" not just magnets.
>>
>>30425590
>ask a real flat earth why we created globes?
https://youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>30425690
KEK
is just the jews alex
>>
>>30425669
>earth moves upwards at a speed of 9.8m/s
We would have to ACCELERATE at 9.8m/s^2 to feel a force resembling gravity, constant speed won't do anything. Still, we would have reached the speed of light this way.
>>
>>30414908
The object appears to be the stage that Songbird Serenade's concert will be held on.
>>
>>30425712
How come?
>>
>>30425909
Bruh. Ever been in a car?
>>
>>30423086
>>30425068
>the nature of magic, doesn't require breaking any of our physical models
There are people who unironically believe in magic and use quantum physics to explain it, and they insist it isn't some gay Harry Potter fantasy.
>>
>>30427718
Good thing that isn't either of us anons that you replied to.
>>
>>30412946
bump
>>
>>30432104
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.