[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cirquesque CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: 040.gif (1MB, 319x191px) Image search: [Google]
040.gif
1MB, 319x191px
>Catch up on https://www.anonpone.com/cirquesque/
>Last thread: >>30196006

You take a moment to collect yourself, "Thanks."
"What for."
"For believing me."
She doesn't answer immediately, "You might be nuts or someone might be tricking you."
"Huh?" You try not to feel hurt yet.
"But that thing is still alive, seemed like the type to chase, and you wouldn't lie to me about that." She continues.

Queued suggestions from last thread:
>Telling Rev and the others ( >>30240469 )
>Getting a bladed weapon ( >>30240469 )
>Selling clouds ( >>30240469 , >>30240499 )
>Explosives might be useful for the worm ( >>30240499 )
>Or throwing clouds into it's mouth ( >>30240499 )
>Or getting poison from Bubba ( >>30240499 )
>Get Sea a good spear. ( >>30240798 )
>Keep practicing our acting to get money and gear up ( >>30245198 )
>Flare gun ( >>30251235 )
>>
>>30412333
What. I didn't see this in the general.
Somethings:
-I'm not sure if the gif is working.
- the blind sense roll was just for fun, or were you serious?
>>
>>30412559
The blind sense roll was a joke.
>>
>>30412582
Just like Leafs love life?
>>
>>30412333
Well... thanks. What do you think we should do first? You're the hunter after all.
>>
>>30413635
Pretty sure were waiting on Cammy to finish the next post
>>
>>30413635
>>30414328
"Thanks. Uhm, I am not sure I could train in time for this thing." You say.
"Then you'll be ready for the next."
"I am more concerned about this one." You admit, giving the Star a look. It's still having a staring contest with the snake. "And really unsure of what to do."
"Not busting a vein."
"Other than that."
"Learning to swim."
"And that."
"Far away, I won't be there every time you fall to water. I can't exactly keep an eye on you."
"Hey, you've done it well so far." She doesn't answer, "I'll go put the groceries away, back in a bit."
"Try not to drown."
"I'll see about that." You chortle at your expense and head back in, pausing by the Star, "Yyyou are a snake now?"
She just pokes her tongue at you.
"I am getting worried."
"Why would you be?" She asks obliviously, her eyes still slithered.
"Nothing now. Er, keep doing... that."
"Okay." She chirps.
"Oh and uh, could you keep that thunder thing charged?"
She thinks for a moment, sticking out her tongue, then talks mater of factly. "I'd overheat in ten minutes. But I can keep my batteries filled."
"You do that. Got to go." You show her the bags and head back inside.
Herb flutters inside while you are putting everything in it's place and perches upside-down in the kitchen doorway, "So will you still act?"
"Huh?"
"Street acting, Far away boy. Never bad to have money."

I was waiting for you to pick something to do/ask about. The queued part was to give you reminders of what had been said at the ending of last thread.
>>
>>30414944
Today we can do some practice.
Then we will look for Rev and Cas to ask them about the monster and the possibility of it coming back for Leaf in the city.
When done with them, see if you can squeeze in a few clouds
Tomorrow we will earn some pearls from Bubba.
Then we will ask him about excess material and waste we can use for poisons and toxins.
Ask him about exsplosives potions. After work.
Go buy the flare gun and bulk flares.
>>
>>30414944
>roll performance
>>
>>30415218
>>30416097
"I got the time to practice now if you want." You take one of the small fruits and, after a dubious look, give it a bite... A bittersweet flavor at first, that leaves a twee little sweet aftertaste that lasts just a second too long but still isn't all that unpleasant. Maybe it'd be good in a cake, with something sweet to build up to the aftertaste...

"Leaf?"

"Mhuh?"

"You seemed lost for a second there."

"Just thinking. Did you have any idea for the play?"

"The dragon from the other day seemed good enough to start with." He gestures with a wing vaguely, "These stories-- there's a reason people keeps telling them, they like having heroes. So you better do it good and do it fun."

"I am the dragon, though."

"A good hero has got a good villain, Leaf boy," He hops to your back walk under him and perches there. "So let's start with three types of villains, yes?"

1/2
>>
"You have the anti hero, who's trying to do good and is aware he's being an extremist, the total evil one who's got to be evil in the right way to be interesting- could have bit of an honorable side, or a wicked black humor yes? And you gots the foil. The foil is evil for the reasons the hero's good, or just contrasts him in an endearing way. Each hero and villain has a bit of each of these, yes?"

"I think so?"

"So the anti hero might be bit of a parody or sardonism of the hero's journey. not the titular journey but your Hero's in particular, like he realized some dark secret before he was ready and have gone bad, or just have grown bitter during his journey as a hero because he didn't have the power of friendship to help him or some such. Sea'd be a natural at this, ha?" He pauses for a moment.

"The foil's a bit of a tweak-- I could say Sea's yours, yes? The foil is an anti hero who knows he ain't no hero no more and likes it or wants to think so.

"The classic dragon's full evil, Sea said it the other day, ain't stealing if everything's yours. So you act a bit outside actual morality, ha? You following?"

2/2, and paused.
>>
Bomp
>>
>>30416554
Oooh. Tough choices for villain roles.
Playing the role of anti hero and the antagonist sounds good. I think? A foil anti hero? I just need to run it by with Star and Sea. We'll if Star still wants to act.

Ideas ideas. I can be some storm dragon and have a miasma of clouds surround me like a loose robe(?), maybe even shoot a few weak bolts during fight scenes?
Hmmm. Background? An era ago, a young storm Drake had set off on a journey from home on a grand adventure. One that wasn't so different from the protagonists.
Years he would spend, traveling, defending ponies from creatures and pony alike. For a reasonable fee of course. Need coin to eat.
As a dragon, the young drake would survive the harshest of challenges with little to no trouble, but as the years past he grew more bitter towards the "mortal" races. Bandits, tyrants, assassin's.
The cruelty he's witnessed would change the drake from good to, uhm......evil.

Was that good? If you have a better one then I'm all ears.
>>
>>30416554
In your personal opinion, which one do you think I can manage best?
>>
>>30416554
Hey Herb. You had a family before you came here with me?

Oh and see if you can buy some more misc. stuff to prevent even more stuff in your home from breaking.
More ropes, strings, latches to secure furniture, dishes, glasses, pictures, delicate equipment.
>>
Whqt happened to Nitan and his sister?
>>
QM bumping assistance may be required.
>>
Bump
Didn't update today because I was busy and not feeling well.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/telephunken/telephunken-west-coast-east
Get fit
>>
>>30422118
Get well soon.
>>
Bomp
>>
>>30424522
>>
Bom
>>
>>30425885
Uh oh. 10.
>>
>>30418155 >>30418740
>>30418753 >>30418146
"Did you have anything in mind?"
"I want to hear your answer, boyo."
"I am not really coming up with anything."
"Then you'd better drop the towel now, yes?" It sounds more challenging than demeaning.
"Alright, alright... I was a drake."
"Yes?"
"Who started a travel... to be a paladin?"
"A dragon paladin? Make yourself purple and green too."
"Yeah yeah I know. The paladin helped people, and it wasn't too hard because he wasn't a dragon..."
"In exchange for coin." Adds Herb.
"Huh?"
"He's got to eat, and the money adds some conflict. Our dragon did steal all of the gold, after all."
"Right, the drake helped people for money, using... thunder, yeah."
"Fire'd be too hard to make... can you wrap yourself in clouds? For bolting wings or some such?" Asks Herb.
"I could try to? But time passed."
"And he grew tired." He adds.
"And bitter."
"People thought he was greedy for asking for money. They took him for granted, yes?"
"Yeah, and he grew tired of it all."
"And we turn into our demons without friends supporting us, ah? Good lesson for the story."
"Yeah." You nod, unwilling to admit that you hadn't thought of that one. "What do you think?"
"We can work with it, yes..."
You start talking, pause, and talk again, "Where's Nitan?"
"Our copper boy?"
"I haven't seen him or Nitz since I came back."
Herb thinks for a moment, "I was napping until a moment before you appeared, actually. Last I saw him he had made a dress for the girl and was watching her act, the small one-- Nitz didn't seem all too happy about it."
>>
>>30428897
You think it might have anything to do with Star and what happened to their ship?

Get to practicing boyo. Make with the flappy flaps and the thunder, so when the right scenes happens you don't acidently shoot anyone. And you need to make a show out of it.
>>
>>30428897
I wonder if we can pay him to fix most of our stuff that broke. Like the projector and the various other kind of electronic devices and components we had.

Don't forget to save up money for Star's repairs. Got to make more clouds and collect all the feathers you do for preening.
>>
>>30428897
Should we include a dance routing or musical number?
Noooo. No that's for Broadway or musicals. And we lack the numbers.

Do you think prostitutes exist here?
>>
>>30428897
The conversations with Sea get the brain juices flowing. So Equestria is as different as it is similar to here. Some good, some bad.
What of our cutiemarks? Are they the same? Would a mare embrace her destiny if she were a Fisher?
What of the friendship of magic. I-Is that wrong too? Or what about magic as a whole?
What if we're the wrong ones here and Equestria is weird?
>>
>>30429251 >>30429295
>>30429740 >>30429767
"Huh. Yeah." You sit down, making him hop to the ground.
"Boy?"
"She fell on their ship." You say uncomfortably, unsure of whether he knows that part or not.
"Ah."
"I expected more of a reaction."
"I assumed it was that. Little girl falls on a ship, two of the crew sulk around..." He leaves it in the air.
"Yeah."
"The big one seems to have a hold of it?"
"He's trying to. Can I ask you something personal?"
"I might not answer."
"Do you have any family at Equestria?"
He only stares at you for a moment before answering, "My flock was migrating." You don't say anything else, "We should've chosen some other city to rest at, ha? But mistakes are what makes a story happen."
>>
>>30430078
Just keep practicing, then go to the next day.
>>
>>30430078
You know, there was this one big Duda that visited me. He, or she, or whatever was kind of. Well I don't want to be rude, but they were a dick. No small talk. Pretty much threatened me if I did anything to Nitan and Nitz.
>>
>>30430078
Ask more about the "mysterious and all powerful Herb." Tell me more about the Forget me nots. Please.
>>
>>30431108
>>30431174
>>30431366
"Your flock?"
"Aye. We aren't made for winter." He puffs his feathers, "Bad way to go, freezing, and flying somewhere else is easy."
"I didn't know you bunch migrated over my town."
"It may not be obvious, but we know a thing or two about discretion. 'Sides, it doesn't have proper updrafts most years. I thought you knew that?"
"III don't know much of anything about forget-me-nots. Other than your name."
"What is there to tell? We tell our tales and fly away, yes? Such is the life of a bard." He perks his head crest in pride, a wing pressed to his chest jokingly, "We tell our stories so that we don't forget, and others hear them so that they remember... Heroic pride, shinning armors, virtues birthed from challenges... what do they mean by themselves? What is gained from a hero's sacrifice we forget, ha? Can you tell me it's anything at all?"

If there's interest in timeskipping to tomorrow I'll do it.
>>
I'm awake. Nothing Like sleeping in on a Saturday.
>>30431837
>Can you tell me it's anything at all?
>What is gained from a hero's sacrifice we forget, ha?
>insert simple farm pone logic
They save the day? I guess remembering their deeds and who They were is good, but saving the day is just as good?
Dunno. Saving the day or rescuing the Prince might be secondary to just doing what's right and not expecting....much in return. Is that shallow?
>>
>>30431837
Yes. Skip. Unless you want to insert an info dump.

But one last thing can Forget me nots understand and talk to other birds like pigeons and crows?
>>
>>30431837
A race of avians who retell the tales of heroes and adventures. How noble.
>>
>>30433583
>>30433805
>>30435546
"Isn't doing it to be remembered shallow?"
"Ha? What is shallow about it?" He gives you a confused look.
"Dunno, doing it because it's the right thing sounds more... heroic?"
"And that's why we do our thing." Herb stands upright, "Them modest heroes, they'd be forgotten without us, and without inspiration, what would make new heroes?"
"How very noble of you." You say sardonically.
"It is, isn't it?" He jokes, "And now I gots a chance to hear more stories and to tell new ones... same as you, boy. So you acting or you acting? Those thunder flappies might take some practice, yes?"

No more updates for today because I am busy. ANd by support I mean a few people rather than just one.
>>
>>30435633
>Those thunder flappies
Dew et fergut. Do the wing flappies.
>>
>>30435633
Become the thunder god of Olympus.
Or fuck fuck up like Daedalus's son.
>>
>>30435633
Make it into a real workout, then celebrate with a nice warm shower?
>>
>>30435633
Roll to see if Rev is gay for Leaf.
>>
roll to see if leaf can jump good.
>>
>>30435633
Let's find out our limits then.
>>
File: file.png (20KB, 297x272px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20KB, 297x272px
>>30437499
>>30438316
Make what you may of this.
>>
>>30438382
THE GAYENING IS UPON US
>>
>>30438382
Roll for some monster impregnating Leaf
>>
Roll for Leaf impregnating Rev.
>>
roll for Leaf to accidentally seduce a random milf
>>
>>30438993
>>
>>30438382
Roll to see how well Leaf and cook using the local ingredients.

So what time is it again? The afternoon?
>>
>>30438382
You alive?
>>
>>30445150
Situation's being murder on my everything and I simply can't muster the focus to write. Should be better tomorrow.
>>
>>30446724
Get well soon
>>
>>30446263
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.