[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wizard of Logic Tower Thread 2 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 537
Thread images: 45

File: ThreadImage2.png (122KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ThreadImage2.png
122KB, 640x600px
https://www.anonpone.com/wizzard/
>>
>>30411978
anonponer THE WIZZ! SWISHHHHH THE WIZZ!
>>
File: Update36.png (137KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update36.png
137KB, 640x600px
>>30411978

Lockepicke glances at the scene before her again. Lucian insists that they are allowed forward, and Face on the Wall attempts poorly to argue that his master is a good person.

Hauberk for his part, just stands by and watches the thing, leaning against the wall and waiting for it to end.

The mare isn't sure what to do in this situation. She supposes she could go up and speak to them, but wonders what she would say. She wonders if she could argue her way out of it, or perhaps even convince them that they are allies in this end endeavour.

Lockepicke frowns slightly and reaches for her crossbow, fiddling with the handle why she thinks. She could attack them, but she isn't sure of her odds. She is a pretty good shot, but no dead eye, and that armored pony is pretty well covered.

Also, she isn't sure what sort of weapons the older stallion has. It could be that she uses her shot to take out Hauberk and then gets shot in return by his partner.

Hmm... Perhaps she should just take what she has now and scamper?

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30411978
We are puzzles now. WITNESS ME!
>>
>>30412042
Let's cut our loses and head back to town. We might be able to come back later. Don't take the chest of gold above the stairs in case we get the chance to come back.
>>
>>30412042
We're no murderer. Just continue to observe the situation and try to pick up details about what is going on.
>>
>>30412042
Lets come back later.
Who knows. Maybe we'll get to pick their corpses. If not then we could pick at what might be left if they clear the place.
>>
>>30412042
Head to town.
>>
>>30412100
So we can peddle out loot for dank shit.

We've acquired a small fortune, huh guys. What say we buy some fine food and wine?
>>
>>30412042
Aside from loot from the tower do we have anything the order would object to?

I don't want to make ourselves known unless they are going to do something stupid like force the door. Wizard likes his explosions.
>>
>>30412042
how about we hang back for a few minuets. far enough to avoid being seen.
>>
>>30412042
>She supposes she could go up and speak to them, but wonders what she would say.
Why bother, they are not your problem.

>and that armored pony is pretty well covered.
Yeah right, kill the tank first no problem in their, we are just gonna lose all day only to make half of his life go down.

Just find another route, if there is no other route just make one "break the wall" "climb a wall" just a little Exemples.
>>
>>30412042
find a way to get ahead and around them.
>>
ump
>>
>>30412042
Let's just wait and see what happens.
>>
>>30414766
>>
>>30412042
back away and see if there's a way around them.

If there is other valuable stuff they might seize or destroy it.
>>
>>30413920
>>
File: Update37.png (123KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update37.png
123KB, 640x600px
>>30412077
>>30412085
>>30412244
>>30412306
>>30412435
>>30412575
>>30415352

Lockepicke decides to wait and get around them if she can. After a few minutes the arguments start to fade, and she hears the tromping of hooves coming down the stairs.

Lockepicke dashes to stay out of sight on the spiral staircase and dives back into the fluffy mass of plushies at the bottom.

"-Order first. I'll get some spellbreakers in here and then we'll see the end of this." Lucian says, stamping angrily along.

"Right, so how long is that going to take?" Hauberk says, taking long strides to keep up with the incensed older stallion.

"Not long. A day or two at most."

"That can't be right. There isn't another town within a days reach of here. Where could they possibly be coming from?" Hauberk responds.

"The Order takes the threat of demon incursion very seriously." Lucian says, not really answering the younger stallions question.

After they pass Lockepicke walks back up the stairs. Face on the Wall looks concerned as they match eyes, but when he realizes who it is he smiles.

"Oh! There you are. Did you get lost along the way? You missed the other two." Face on the Wall says, and then frowning says, "Or, perhaps it's a better thing that you didn't see them. They weren't very nice people."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
File: 1498544373481.png (88KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498544373481.png
88KB, 244x244px
>>30417708
> Face on the Wall
WHAT?

Anyway boop the thing.
>>
>>30417708
Whatever it is, this doesn't concern you so you better stay out of the face's problems. Now that you have a time limit you have to get going faster throught these puzzles. Let's go on ahead faster, more efficiently.
>>
>>30417708
If they went back down we press on up, post fucking haste

Tell Face we need to go on up
>>
>>30417708
Ask Face what it plans on doing if they come back?
>>
>>30417708
What's the puzzle now bro?
>>
>>30417708
As Face on the Wall about the room that was filled with stuffed animals. Are they magic? Any loot?
>>
>>30417708
We should ask what happened before we move on.
>>
File: Update38.png (192KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update38.png
192KB, 640x600px
>>30417763
>>30417797
>>30417820
>>30417840
>>30418018
>>30418406
>>30418445

Lockepicke asks what happened, why they left and such.

"Because I have to protect master from them!" Face on the Wall says sticking out his lip, "Master has talked about the Order of the Arrow before. He said they might try to take him away."

Lockepicke says that it's important she be allowed up the tower then, since she can find him and maybe even help.

"Yeah, yeah! Let's get going!" Face on the Wall says enthusiastically.

As he opens the door the mare asks if the stuffed animals downstairs are magical.

"Yeah, and pretty deadly too! Gotta be careful around them." Face on the Wall says.

Lockepicke makes sure to take note of that.

This room is small, containing only the door she came through, a door about five feet in front of her, and a pedestal off to the side with some expensive looking items placed atop it.

"Inside this room are five items." Face on the Wall's voice booms from the other side of the door she just went through. Talking as if he were reading from a script he says, "To face the peril in the next room you must take one and only one of these items with you into the next room."

On the pedestal Lockepicke sees a bomb, scissors, an hourglass, a sword, and a knight.

"And how am I supposed to know which one to take? Just guess?" Lockepicke says annoyed.

"You get one hint, and here it is." Face on the Wall says.

He then clears his non-existent throat and says, "Silence is golden. Three is the magic number."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30418541
Ask if anything happens if we try to take more than one. It's pretty obvious, but we might as well be sure.
>>
>>30418541
The knight cause it contains 3 silent letters.
>>
>>30418541
Tell face that those two might come back. We heard mention something called a spell breaker.
>>
>>30418541
I would say the hour glass as that with silence and a number makes me think the solution might be to do nothing or at least be quiet for three turns of the glass.
>>
>>30418541
Does that mean I can take a single item, and come back here to exchange it with another?
>>
>>30418616
Not quite. If you look at each of these objects, they all have silent letters.
Bomb - second b
Scissors - c
hourglass - h
Sword - w
knight - kgh
Knight is the only one with 3 silent letters, the "magic number"
>>
>>30418541
Back your ass into Face on a Wall's face. Make him eat you out.
>>
>>30418541
So Face on a Wall. Can I call you Face instead? Your whole name is a mouthful.

Anyways now that you know those guys mean your master harm, will you let them go through the puzzles again, or will you bare them from entering?
>>
>>30418670
Ew no.
>>
>>30418541
Huh, that knight looks like a chess piece. Since that does look like it's going to be the answer, it seems we're going to playing chess soon.
>>
>>30418667
Aural puzzle in text, DISAPPOINTED.

Yeah that works if you force American phonetic and fic is in America.
>>
>>30418936
It's actually a puzzle from the Professor Layton series
>>
>>30418667
The knight is three spaces away from the king in a chess board
>>
>>30418670
Fuck off Emerald. Sick fucks not allowed.

>>30418541
The sword, scissors and bomb are all noisy, so they're out.

Knights move in threes, however, the hourglass can also be used to count out three. Leaning toward one or the other, but I'm going to go with the hourglass.

>>30419301
Only one the knights, though.
>>
>>30418936
Not to mention it's a bit odd because if you went with the idea that it's knight and the k is silent, it still leaves the gh being silent and you don't pronounce it "nit", like nit pick. Wow, this makes me realise how dumb and fickle the English language is sometimes.

But following the "rules" of silent letters, it all checks out. This made me go look up some things and I ended up brushing up on some things I kinda forgot about, so that's neat.
>>
File: Update39.png (142KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update39.png
142KB, 640x600px
>>30418593
>>30418604
>>30418616
>>30418667
>>30418686
>>30418861
>>30418936
>>30419415

Lockepicke takes the knight chess piece and opens the next door. It's far heavier than it looks, but it weighs all the same once it is placed in her saddlebag of holding.

The room is completely dark, causing the mare to pause for a second. Seeing no other way forward, she sighs and continues forward. As soon as the door closes several bright torches light up, revealing a chessboard carved into a giant stone slab in the middle of the room. There are also several suits of stone armor set against the wall, two of which are blocking the door forward with their heavy granite weapons.

Walking up to the board she sees all pieces are in their starting spots, save for one. She lifts the knight piece she took out of the previous room from her bag, and places it in it's position.

Lockepicke jumps back as the whole stone slab starts to slide into the floor, disappearing out of sight. The mare jumps a second time as the sound of grinding stone comes again, and whipping around she sees that the stone statues have moved their weapons from the door.

Lockepicke continues forward, revealing a room full of giant clay pots set in rows. In this room is also some sort of control panel for a crane. In the back of this room another door. Opening it reveals another staircase going up.

Looking around, the mare sees no Face on the Wall panel. Is this not a puzzle? Maybe she should just continue on.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30419415
Same, i had to look it up. It strikes me as really stupid that we still call them silent letters when they change the sound of a neighbouring letter.
>>
>>30419495
What self-respecting rogue would leave a giant container uninvestigated? Let's open one.

...Is what I would say if we weren't on a time constraint. Survival instinct should always be top of a good thief's list. Keep going, hurry.
>>
>>30419495
Check the pot careful not to spill.
>>
>>30419495
What's in those pots? Can we tell if there's liquid inside? It could be some sort of alchemy.
>>
>>30419495
Oh no, those pots look familiar. I hope that's just a coincidence,
or we got a necromancer on our hands. Does anyone else think those look like pots that Ol' Cloaky had?

I say we leave it alone for now and head up the stairs. We can come back to it later if it turns out the old man did croak.
>>
>>30419495
What's in those pots? Check them out
>>
>>30419495
If we have to check out what's in the pots, at least use the crane to take the lids off.
>>
>>30419582
>>30419690
>>30419779
>>30419805
I'd love to know why you all think it's a good idea to waste time looking in these pots when we need to hurry.
>>
>>30420048
I don't think it is.
>>
>>30419190
I was hoping you'd say that! Now I can give us some comfy thread music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVcNPWhdrRw
>>
>>30420048
Considering it's not a puzzle we need to do, I agree.
>>
>>30419495
All in all I want to open one if there is any way to see inside just in case it is relevant in the future but I share the concerns about time and danger if those pots are for necromancery.
>>
>>30420328
>>30420048
>>30419567
>>30419495

Didn't those two Order guys say it would take a day for them to come back with the spell breaker? I think we have a little time to check.
>>
File: Update40.png (172KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update40.png
172KB, 640x600px
>>30420048
>>30420146

Lockepicke has to admit to being very curious about the pots, but she doesn't have time to check. Instead she continues on up the stairs.

On the top of the stairs is no door, but a clock. It appears to be broken, or at the very least non-functioning. Besides this is one of Face on the Wall's placards.

"can you divide the watch face with two straight lines so that the sum of the numbers in each part are equal." he says with a smile.

"...Am I near your Master's room yet?" Lockepicke says with a sigh.

"Nearly! Anyway, the puzzle."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
File: proposed answer.png (95KB, 822x926px) Image search: [Google]
proposed answer.png
95KB, 822x926px
>>30420601
>>
>>30420601
This one confuses me.
>>30420795
Oh looks like anon already came up with a solution.
>>
File: proposed answer.png (99KB, 822x926px) Image search: [Google]
proposed answer.png
99KB, 822x926px
>>30420795
Added some lines to show how I got the answers, a little better.
>>
>>30420601
wait we aren't checking the pots? sigh... maybe once we are done with the room.
>>
>>30420795
>>30420822

(You have to divide the clock, not just draw two straight lines in it.)
>>
>>30420965
You're gonna have to clarify what you mean by "dividing it" then.
>>
>>30421009

(Each line should start from one edge of the clock face and go to the other.)
>>
File: answer.png (231KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
answer.png
231KB, 640x600px
>>
>>30421216
Meant to respond to >>30420601
>>
>>30421216
i knew it is "two straight lines" "two" not one line.
nice 26
>>
>>30421280
I started off with two lines that ended up crossing but that wasn't working. So I divided 78 by 3 and went from there to find the answer.
>>
>>30421299
lol
I made different i knew that 1 line has 2 points so 2 lines is 4 points than i dived 12 for 4 and the result was 3 then i make the sum of all numbers 78 and dived by 3
but i was to laze to draw
>>
File: Update41.png (198KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update41.png
198KB, 640x600px
>>30421216

(Nicely done!)

Lockpicke notes where the lines should go, and Face on the Wall smiles and nods.

"Good! Go on ahead. Master's study is up ahead. Be sure to check there carefully! He spends a lot of time there." The enchantment says as she hurries through the next door.

Oh she certainly will search his study well. This is gotta be where he keeps all the good stuff! The mare almost salivates at the thought of what treasures could wait there.

Along the hall she sees a room off to the side and turns to enter it. She almost instantly darts out of the doorway.

The room is not unlike the other rooms, except it seems quite a bit messier. There are piles of books everywhere. It appears that Face on the Wall's master was also doing some alchemy, as there is a table full of recently used vials and beakers, however all these things aren't what made the mare jump back.

In the middle of the room on an upraised dais someone has drawn what Lockepicke can tell even without any knowledge on the subject is some sort of demon circle. Standing near it levitating a red paintbrush is a unicorn mare.

She looks... Odd though. Her horn is unlike any horn she has seen on a unicorn. It curves halfway through and ends in a wicked point. In addition, the unicorn seems to have pointed teeth, or at the very least fangs.

She's dressed in a spiked mantle and wearing some sort of skull embossed amulet. Lockepicke doesn't wish to hazard a guess, but the mantle appears to be made of some sort of... Skin.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30421931
Mucho creepy, maybe we oughta head on further and see what loot we can find. Whatever she's doing, I get the feeling we don't wanna be here when she's done. Let's see what loot we can scarper up and not waste our time with her.
>>
>>30421931
Watch her a bit then head further in. And when we see the face in the wall again, ask them how they didn't know she was here.

Oh man, I really wanna poke Joy to see why she's here, but who knows what she'd do to Lockpick here. I want to know for meta reasons what she's doing here,(besides the demon stuff and all).
>>
>>30422011
that's not our Joy, guarantee it
>>
>>30422031
I get the feeling it is. Joy did have a time where she messed around with darker things, like necromancy for instance. So it wouldn't surprise me if she dabbled with some demon stuff. Stuff that physically changed her from it's influence. There is a chance it isn't her, but I have no reason to think otherwise at the moment.
>>
>>30422045
the fangs, the horn, no that's from someone who's delved deeper into demonology than our Joy
>>
>>30422059
But how do you know that Joy hasn't gone that far at some point? If anyone could figure out a way to rid herself of any demon presence she didn't want anymore, it'd be Joy.
>>
>>30421931
.....well shit guys looks like we're from another dimension and this is an evil joyride. But what kind? Is it sex joyride from the past?
Get the fuck out that hallway, quietly and back track to the cozy first room that's part kitchen and cozy.....and grab that bag of gold that you left above that door frame.
Pour yourself a glass.
Ask Face on a Wall if his master is not that old stallion with the beehive hat, but actually a demonic mare.
If his master is intact, not said mare, then there might be some trouble.
>>
>>30422105
We can grab that gold on the way out. Really no sense in going back my guy
>>
>>30422080
Maybe it is maybe it isn't.
Maybe this is an entirely different dimension.
Maybe this is the past.
Or it could be the future.
Only way to be certain is to delve deeper and find the missing pieces.
For now, she is simply Joyride....

>>30421931
And I don't want to be here longer then we have to. Assuming from her occupation as a Graverobber, Lockpicke would avoid detection then confront people.
We must tread with caution.
I see several choices. We can can sneak past the entrance and continue down the hall in hope if finding more valuable and hopefully the shortcut back down.
We leave now and avoid this demonic mare.
We return to town and look for those Order ponies.
>>
>>30422151
And what if she catches Lockepicke? She's got demon powers.
>>
>>30421931
(Lockepicke feels strangely compelled to ask this creature about a "lil' perv".)
>>
>>30421931
How about we skeddadle the fuck outta there
>>
>>30421931
I think we should probably get out of here, but before that can we watch her for a moment?
>>
>>30421931
get our weapon ready and try to sneak around her.
>>
>>30421931
holy shit it's evil joyride and that means she likes the kinky shit
>>
>>30421931
If this mare confronts us. Say something about the order forcing their way in.
>>
>>30423310
Y'know perhaps it's entirely possible that we warn her of The Order coming up here, and turn their attentions to each other, thus giving us time to pillage and loot
>>
>>30423432
Still we should only bother warning her about The Order if she notices us first. First rule of witches is the same as child clowns. You don't touch them, you let them touch you.
>>
>>30421931
skin?

oh boy stay out of sight of the mare. Can we tell if she's armed with anything other than that paintbrush? is that blood or red paint? get that crossbow ready just in case.
>>
>>30421931
Let's try and avoid detection. If we get caught then we tell her about the order in exchange for her not killing us or anything.
>>
boop
>>
>>30425155
scrunch
>>
>>30421931
Sneak around the mare.
>>
>>30421931
Don't fuck with demons though if you get the chance your should fuck a demon.
>>
>>30427684
Fuck off Emerald. Sick fucks not allowed. Lockepicke is pure.
>>
>>30427713
Eat a dick teal. One joke and you start reeeeee'ing in your Mother's basement.
>>
File: bite my purple nerdy ass.png (93KB, 493x388px) Image search: [Google]
bite my purple nerdy ass.png
93KB, 493x388px
>>30427769
>he doesn't recognize the jovial nature of a post and so gets angry and defensive
>>
File: Update42.png (120KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update42.png
120KB, 640x600px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326619
>>
>>30428648
>confront mysterious mare and get murdered by Joyride
muh fetish
>>
>>30428648
Damn people are stupid
>>
>>30428831
She might not murder her... Maybe she'd play with her a bit and then turn her into a succubus or something.
>>
>>30428854
go write an angry entry in your diary about it faggot
>>
>>30428648
We should open with

"Hey, there's some people downstairs looking for you."

the enemy of my enemy and all that
>>
File: Update43.png (99KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update43.png
99KB, 640x600px
>>30428648

Lockepicke readies a bolt in her crossbow and unlatches the shovel on her side. She isn't exactly the best in a fair fight, but this mare doesn't look too much stronger than she is. This mystery mare is obviously a wizard, and the treasure hunter knows if you are close enough you can knock a wizard out before they can cast any spells.

She steps just into the doorway and says, "You know those things are pretty dangerous, right?"

The mare, who had been putting away her paintbrush, turns suddenly to the newcomer. The stranger gives the mare a once over with her eyes and then says, "And in my opinion I find stealing from wizards to be much worse for your health. Who are you, thief?"

"...Latchkey." Lockepicke lies.

"Mmm... Is that so." The unicorn says, "I am Joyride. Go about your business, thief. I won't stop you if you don't stop me."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30429087
What is it you are trying to do?
>>
>>30429087
Ask if she has seen the wizard of this place?
>>
>>30429087
Ask her if playing with her horn too much is the reason it went crooked.
>>
>>30429087
What are you doing here?
>>
>>30429087
Wait really? That's fucking ace. Hey, mind if I ask what happened to the old coot. Did he finally croaked or did you....
>>
>>30429087
Tell us all the looooooooot fic.
Nigga where the money at?
Take everything that ain't nailed down.
>>
>>30429169
Do we really need to know?
>>
>>30429087
thank her and proceed cautiously around her to one of the other rooms.
>>
>>30429087
You don't happen to know where the owner of the tower is, do you? You didn't kill him did you?...

Anyways, I don't know how long you plan on tarrying here, but there is members of the Order of the Arrow trying to get into here.

>>30429133
I second this, it's too cheeky not to say.

Fic, how put off would you be if we just decided to attack her right off the bat?
>>
>>30429087

look for some of the other rooms.
>>
>>30429087
Tell her that whatever she's doing, we'd appreciate it if it didn't fuck with us getting in and out.
>>
>>30429087
Let's keep going. I have a feeling time is of the essence; if the Order show up and see her, our mission is going to turn piping hot.
>>
>>30429087
ask what is she doing here? what is she trying to summon? How long before she's done with her little ritual?

Cause we might not want to be around when the fireworks start.
>>
File: Update44.png (95KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update44.png
95KB, 640x600px
>>30429099
>>30429126
>>30429169
>>30429214
>>30429239
>>30429253
>>30429133
>>30429488

"So uh... What'cha doing there." Lockepicke says, looking around the pile of alchemical waste on the table.

"Bringing some friends in." She says, examining the circle closely.

"So what happened to the wizard of this place? Is that you? Thought you'd have a beehive hat or something." Locekpicke remarks.

"Oh, he's in his room." Joyride says with a laugh, "Or what's left of him is."

"So did you do him in?" Lockepicke says, a cold wave of fear washing down her back.

"Yeah, but I assure you he enjoyed it until the end." the mare says in a sultry manner.

"So uh, is that what happened to your horn there? A little too much play?" Lockepicke says, making a rubbing motion.

Joyride chuckles and says, "No. That's from... Well, a gift from my friends who're coming."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30429543
Mention that we turned away the order of arrow members that were here. Might be able to get something from a grateful demon.
>>
>>30429543
Good thieves know to get when the getting is good.

What kind of timeline are we looking at?
>>
>>30429543
Aw, Face ain't gonna be happy to hear his master is kill.

Tell her we'd appreciate it if she let us do our thing before summoning whatever she's summoning.

We gotta go boys. I know you wanna talk to alt Joyride, but we gon' die. Time's a-wasting.
>>
>>30429574
Agreed.
>>
>>30429574
She already said she doesn't care what we do.
>>
>>30429634
That doesn't mean whatever she's summoning won't kill the fuck out of us.
>>
>>30429543
Why is there a stuffed doll that looks similar to you in that previous chamber full of dolls?
>>
>>30429543
So how did you get in here then? There was a bunch of puzzles to solve on the way here and it seems unlikely that you just teleported into here. I would think a wizard would have measures against anyone just popping into here with magic.

There's also Order of the Arrow members coming back to here to investigate, just so you know.

After saying these things we should continue down the hall and continue our scavenge of the place.

>>30429574
Just a few more questions, before we go. I also believe that this is Joy of the past, not alt Joy from CQ's dimension, but I have no definitive proof. Just vague hints from something she said a while ago, nothing more.
>>
>>30429681
That is a very dangerous assumption to make my lad. Those physical changes of hers are probably from longtime exposure to demon shit. Either way it's meta to trust her, I know for sure that looking at her from purely Locke's perspective, I don't see any reason for her to trust her.
>>
>>30429693
I don't recall saying anything about trusting her, I just said that's probably Joy from CQ that's been messing with demon shit. Either way, I think just asking a few more questions before we leave shouldn't hurt.
>>
>>30429543
I hope this doesn't become a lewd. I didn't play this quest for to horse fuckery.
>>
>>30429543
>Joyride chuckles and says, "No. That's from... Well, a gift from my friends who're coming."

how long before they'll be here? Cause I don't think I want to be around when you're pals show up to party.
>>
>>30429887
I'm pretty sure Fic will only get suggestive at best, I remember him wanting this to be sfw.
>>
>>30429543
"Damn that good in the sack huh?"
Warn her about the order. Grab what we can and get out. As much as I want to meet her friends I doubt they will be as friendly.
>>
>>30429543
"And your friends wanted you to suck his soul out of his dick? Did you see anything worth nabbing around here? No offense but I think I want to avoid your friends. The order was also snooping around here so you and your friends should hurry also. You don't mind if I loot the old guy right?"
>>
>>30429543
Ask her what they want with the wizard and Inform her of the order of the arrow then let's go take what's in the wizard's room and what's on the wizard as that's where wizards keep their most important stuff right?
>>
>>30429543
Let's warn her about the arrow squares.
>>
>>30429543
What's your friends names?
>>
>>30429543
Tell her about the order making their way up here in exchange for not murdering you on the spot. Also tel her, Don't have too much fun, ya big perv or you'll end up like the wizard you murdered.
>>
>>30429543
Hey be careful out there your friends might try something one day.
>>
>>30429543
Go check the remains of the wizard out of morbid curiosity
>>
>>30429543
>ib4 Lockpicke becomes canon in CQ and she helps us steal shit, in return we make her cool shit.
>>
>>30433955
She's probably Ruby's mom or something we'll probably end up finding an earing that we'll rip the jewl out of in order to escape.
>>
>>30434185
Oh shit nig!
>>
>>30429543
check the other rooms while Joyride is busy.
>>
>>30429543
Well times awasting after we talk with Joy let's go check out the wizard.

>>30434185
I thought she looked a bit like Ruby.
>>
File: Update45.png (125KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update45.png
125KB, 640x600px
>>30429568
>>30429574
>>30429634
>>30429681
>>30429693
>>30430143
>>30432760

"So how'd you even get up here with all those puzzles and stuff. Did you have to go through them too?" Lockepicke asks.

"No, I was welcomed in." Joyride says smiling, "I came in through the door off to the side of his bedroom."

Lockepicke raises her eyebrow, intrigued. She walks out of the study and continues down the hallway, finding two doors.

Opening one reveals a staircase going downwards, while the other leads to a room very unlike the others. This room has a much cozier atmosphere, and contains some nice wood panelling, a fireplace, and a very large, gray, four poster bed.

Lying in the bed is... A pony. A pony that Lockepicke realliy hopes is sleeping and not dead. Atop the old stallions head is some sort of writhing, spiked, and many-eyed creature.

Lockepicke is... Rather reluctant to approach it.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30436141
Sleep tite poner
>>
>>30436141
....ok. I guess he isn't dead. Let's just take some of his stuff and skedaddle.
>>
>>30436141
is there any trunks or shelving of anything valuable?
>>
>>30436141
Why didn't you do this? >>30429558
>>
>>30436141
is that thing eating him?

Ask Joyride what the hay that thing is?
>>
>>30436141
should we poke it from a distance?
>>
>>30436141
do we see face anywhere?
>>
>>30436141
are there any other rooms or just this one and the stair downward?
>>
>>30436141
look around does this guy have a journal or anything that might detail what's going on?
>>
>>30436141
Let's look around and get to looting. Push the cover down with a stick or something.
>>
>>30436141
Are we thieves, or grave robbers? I say we put back what we stole if he is actually alive on principal. Lockpick is a professional afterall. Also warn Joyride about the Order so she's less likely to let azathoth or auzmondus murderus after forcing their way into our world.
>>
Bep
>>
>>30438188
>>
>>30439149
>>
>>30437704
>not stealing shit
lol
>>
>>30436141
No this >>30437704
This anon clearly does not understand the character. Grace robber and thief are one in the same, and if Lockpicke doesn't have an issue with stealing from the dead, then she won't have an issue with stealing from...whatever happened to this guy.
Get with the program anon.
>what we stole if he is actually alive on principal. Lockpick is a professional afterall
Her principal would be to take his stuff you idiot
>Also warn Joyride about the Order
Again. You idiot. Joyride is evil. But you condemn stealing. What the heck is wrong with you?
>>
File: Update46.png (139KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update46.png
139KB, 640x600px
>>30436152
>>30436165
>>30436348
>>30436364
>>30436475
>>30437704

Lockepicke looks around the room a little more and spots a vanity/dresser. Rifling through it she finds a nice golden quill set, as well as a comb made out of some glossy, expensive looking stone.

>LOOT OBTAINED:
>Golden Quill Set
>White Onyx Comb

In addition to that there are some books here. Two or three appear to be journals written in some code, but the others are tomes on things unspeakable. Necromancy and evil spells like that, as well as some on Tartarus.

As the mare looks up she spies a reflection of the fireplace on the mirror, or more specifically she spots a poker. Grabbing it, she approaches the hopefully dead body and gives it a poke.

No response. She pokes harder and the same thing occurs.

Lockepicke then takes the poker and pulls down the sheets to see if he has anything valuable on him. The corpse is wearing a golden necklace with a huge gem set into it. Her eyes widen at this prize, and she immediately snatches it and puts it in her bag.

>LOOT OBTAINED:
>Necklace with Blue Gem

Lockepicke wonders if maybe it might be a good idea to tell the Order people about what seems to be going on up here. On the other hoof, it might be better to tell Joyride. It certainly might help her escape if she is distracted.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30439970
Are there anymore goodies about? If not let's skedaddle, if yes then we must acquire more. I'd rather not warn Joyride, but lets warn the Order blokes if we come across them.
>>
>>30439970
>Necklace with Blue Gem
OH SHIT
We keeping this
>>
File: 08b0c325cfe3817ff409987.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
08b0c325cfe3817ff409987.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
>>30440117
Treasure is for selling.
>>
>>30439970
We could always go the neutral route an tell no one.
On one hand, if we tell the order, and Joyride somehow defeats them, then we might be in trouble.
If the order guys spots us and questions us, then we're in trouble.

And why did I realize this now? I think Lockepicke kind of resembles Hope.
>>
>>30440129
Says you. We gotta keep some of dis bling. And this one is a necklace. Very convient.
>>30439970
Let no table go unturned. No box unsearched. Make sure you look through everything, and check all the other rooms down the hall.
If there are no more other new entrances to be explored, then go back for that bag of gold we left behind and take what's left of anything remotely edible from his kitchen.
We're made for lyfe.
>>
>>30440151
>wearing bling to stand out when it can be perfectly liquidated into coin
What kind of fucking thieves am I playing with?
>>
>>30439970
Ask joyride what thing on the head is?
>>
>>30439970
Pull the blanket back over the wizard.
>>
>Lockpicke is a thief
>Ruby is a thief
>Both had contact with the gem
>possibly related
I think it would be interesting if Lockpicke was Ruby's mom.
>>
>>30439970
Poke one of the eyes with the poker
>>
>>30440221
Probably shouldn't.
>>
>>30439970
Stuff all the things away and keep it hidden. Go back out and check for anything of value in the other rooms.
>>
File: loot_o_1093716.jpg (185KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
loot_o_1093716.jpg
185KB, 960x732px
>>30439970
>>
>>30439970
>A pony that Lockepicke realliy hopes is sleeping and not dead.
>the hopefully dead body
Well Lockepicke flipflops real fuckin' fast don't she?
>>
File: Update47.png (104KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update47.png
104KB, 640x600px
Feeling that she has successfully ransacked the room, Lockepicke makes to leave. However she turns back near the door and covers up the corpse. Just because she robbed him blind doesn't mean she can't be a little respectful to the dead.

Standing outside the door, she wonders what to do next. She is pretty satisfied with her haul, especially considering she almost ran into a member of the Order and some crazy demon summoning mare.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13339657

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30440702
I do want to see what she is doing. But I don't want to stay long.
>>
>>30440702
Because apparently sticking around to watch a mare use demonic magic is safe.
>>
>>30440702
Hmm, maybe we could ask face in the wall guy if there's any way he could help us?
>>
>>30440783
This
Best not to make a spectacle of forces we don't understand.
>>
File: Update48.png (161KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update48.png
161KB, 640x600px
>>30440702

Though Lockepicke is admittedly curious, she decides that if it's really demons and stuff it might not be the best idea to stick around. She turns and heads down the hall and down the new staircase.

Annoyingly, the passage leads nearly to the bottom, stopping right above the ground floor, where Lockepicke stops to grab the coins above the door before bolting out of the living room.

She reaches outside again, but just as she is about to start booking it towards the town a voice stops her.

"Hey! Wait Lockepicke!" Face on the Wall says above the placard outside the door, "What's going on? Did you find Master?"

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
File: offer.jpg (101KB, 590x394px) Image search: [Google]
offer.jpg
101KB, 590x394px
>>30441702
Offer dragon fruit.
>>
>>30441702
Ask face if she knows about joyride. Tell him what she's doing.
>>
>>30441702
Tell him what we saw.
>>
>>30441702
I don't know how to tell you this Face, but, master is kill.
>>
>>30441702
Apologise to face and explain what happened.
>>
>>30441702
Yeah I did but... I don't know if he's alive or not.
>>
>>30441702
I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell Face but we should probably stress that we aren't a witch doctor or even a regular doctor.
>>
>>30441702
Ask him for help, and see if he has any awesome weapons to take down that crazy mare up there.
>>
>>30441702
We did but, uh.
I don't know how to tell you this face, but he's gone now.
What will you do now, that your master is, you know.
I'd offer you a chance to come with me, but you're attached to a wall.
>>
>>30441702
We should tell him everything including the likelihood that the tower will be destroyed and then offer to take him with us to see the world if we can pry the place off the wall.
>>
>>30441702
Let's tell the truth
>>
>>30441702
tell him the truth about his master, and see if we can take him. theres no way we can go up against demons, we are just a thief after all.
>>
>>30441702
I feel like we should go back up there. if for any reason to figure out what she's doing.
>>
>>30441702
I'm sorry Face on the Wall but your master is dead, is there anything I can do for you before I leave you with his friend? Like can I take you with me or somthing?

Maybe we could sell one of his plaques to a bar as a curiosity item. He could talk to patrons.
>>
>>30441702
Your master is either unconscious or dead. There was some thing on his head.

Do you know a mare named Joyride she's up there trying to summon a demon.
>>
>>30441702
Oh we found him, all right. And his little dog, too!
>>
File: Update49.png (186KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update49.png
186KB, 640x600px
>>30441725
>>30441729
>>30441774
>>30441791
>>30441799
>>30441853
>>30441905
>>30441958
>>30442146
>>30442332
>>30442365
>>30442377
>>30442386
>>30442514

Lockepicke truthfully tells Face on the Wall what happened. She asks if he knew anything about Joyride.

"You said it was the one with the weird horn and fangs right...? Yeah, I know her..." Face on the Wall says sadly, "I like the other one better but... Master chooses his own friends."

Face on the Wall and Lockepicke sit in a mourning silence for a bit before the mare asks what he is going to do now, and says if he wants he can come with her.

"No... No what if you say is true then I can't let this mare out of the tower. I can't stop her, but I can delay her for a bit..." Face on the Wall says with a sigh, "It's what he would have wanted."

The enchantment then fades from the placard, and doesn't reappear despite Lockepicke yelling for him. She reluctantly turns and gallops back towards the town.

The thief is a mixture of sad and elated. Elated from escaping both the Order of the Arrow and a weird demon summoners, as well as with all the loot she got.

She steps into the bar where this all started and immediately orders a drink. Right as she gets it she glances over to a side table and sees two familiar faces.

"Would you lighten up already. We did all we could. Now we just have to wait for that spellbreaker or whatever it was you asked for." Hauberk says, downing a pint.

"That wizard is plotting something unspeakable at this very moment." Lucian says in an annoyed snap, "And that fool of a mayor doesn't believe me."

"He said he was going to alert the guard and stuff." Hauberk says shrugging.

"Those lumpy guards have never fought a thing like a demon before. They should be boarding the gates and gathering supplies." Lucian says, taking a quick gulp from his mug, "When this is over we shall have words with that mayor. I have a feeling he may be involved in this as well."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30443339
I'm not terribly interested in warning them. I don't think they can know it was us at the tower, and I'd like to keep it that way.
>>
File: exit_stage_right-3.jpg (426KB, 850x458px) Image search: [Google]
exit_stage_right-3.jpg
426KB, 850x458px
>>30443339
>>
>>30443339
let's stash away our goods. maybe if we are clever we can figure out a way to earn a few more bits out of this. maybe some info....
>>
>>30443339
pretend to be a passerby and ask if they said something about demons?
>>
>>30443353
>>30443369

yeah
>>
>>30443339
Yeah let's fucking bounce. This is not our problem.
>>
>>30443339
Gonna get the fuck out m8's. But not right now because that would be suspicious.
First we'll order a drink and make some idle chit chat with the bartender if they're willing, then leave.
If the bartender ask. Say we're leaving to visit our brother.
>>
>>30443370
Stash it where? It's all in the bag of holding. Can you be more specific?

>>30443524
That seems like a weird thing to open with. Don't say that, but if they mention demons then listen.

>>30443339
Is the big strong handsome stallion looking for a tumble in the hay?
>>
>>30443860
Surely we have place or spot set aside to put this stuff away until we can safely find a fence. We probably shouldn't keep all this stolen stuff on us.
>>
>>30443940
>We probably shouldn't keep all this stolen stuff on us.
Exactly. We came to this town. It's not like there's a place to hide the stuff. And even then that's a lot to hide. Someone might stumble upon it.
Why go through the Trouble when we can carry it all with us?
>>
>>30443339
Tell them that we just came from the tower and that the wizard appeared dead. Also tell them that there was a demon preparing some kind of ritual.
>>
>>30444062
Why do you suggest this? Why can't we just not talk to them and not snitch on a dangerous unicorn?
>>
>>30444089
And let the demons do whatever they want.
>>
>>30444121
They've already said they're going back to deal with it themselves as soon as they get the spellbreakers involved. Us getting involved won't help anything.
Just bail and enjoy our sick loot.
>>
>>30444129
Except that it's going to take time for that spellbreaker.
>>
>>30444129
chances are Joyride and the demons are probably going to attack tonight.

She was almost finished with the circle when we left.
>>
>>30444153
>"Right, so how long is that going to take?"
>"Not long. A day or two at most."
>>
>>30444159
Great, not our problem.
>>
>>30444160
How long do you think Joy's ritual will take?
>>
>>30444163
it will be though. no one is going to buy stolen goods if demons are laying siege to the town.
>>
>>30444171
and this is why I wanted to ask Joy a few more questions before we left.
>>
>>30444183
I wanted to do that as well.
>>
>>30444163
>>30444171
>>30444176
>>30444183
>>30444194
With the wizard Axon now disposed of, and with Face on a Wall now aware of his deceased master, there's no reason for him to keep the Order ponies out.
>>
>>30444222 (cont.)
The purpose of a spell breaker is to bypass Face on a Wall, but that might not be needed.
If the name "Joyride" means anything to them, then either they'll gun it, or wait for back up.
>>
>>30443339
let's go and hide our stolen goods somewhere. Where's the nearest trustworthy fence that we know of?
>>
>>30443339
let's sit down at a table and listen in a little more.

Should we say something to them that wouldn't incriminate us?

like maybe we could ask if they are talking about the weird wizard in the tower. maybe mention offhandly that we went over there ourself to see what the fuss was about and met this weird face wall thing talking about his master being dead (was killed) or something and didn't want to talk to us anymore. So we left and came back here.

This kind of story would cast ourselves as a curious travel and hopefully not cast too much suspicion on ourselves while still providing info.
>>
>>30443339
Fuck them we have our loot now let's leave and by leave I mean leave town too because this place may be overrun with demons soon and we don't want to be caught up in that. If we talk to the Order they will likely hold us for questioning and as such we will be in a lovely little cage when the demons decide to take our soul.
>>
>>30443339
I'm pretty sure even without metagaming lockpicke would be vaguely aware of how dangerous ponies in the order can be towards anyone who is suspect. plus the implications of her being there prior.

we are not a hero, merely a opportunist
>>
>>30443339
I think we should leave a note taped to the back of the armored guy explaining the situation but at the very least we should listen to hear what else they're going to say; I mean really, if they will talk about daemons and their last mission right were anyone can hear it imagine what else they might say.
>>
>>30444392
this
whistle inconspicuously and laugh all the way to the bank
>>
>>30443339
>>30444392
>we are not a hero, merely a opportunist

True but maybe there's opportunity here in getting the order here out from snooping around town and instead heading back to the tower.

it'll at least get them out of the way.
>>
>>30445374
They're already out of the way, as in we don't have to deal with them unless we go out of our way to do it
>>
>>30445374
they won't recognize us, they only know our name.

look guys all we need to do now is get the hell out of dodge, pun in-fucking-tended cuz demons will probably overrun it soon
>>
>>30443339
Let's sit down and have a drink and listen to what else they have to say. I feel like we should do something.
>>
>>30446071
This, I'd like to make like a good criminal and skip town. We're too close to the hot zone.
>>
>>30443339
>nb4 shit goes down like in dragon age
>demons n' shit come into the real world and fucks things up
>holy shit loot the abandoned houses
>>
>>30447869
My only sticking point is if we don't warn the Order, Joyride might get away, and I feel really bad for Face and feel like we owe him. He said he's going to try to keep Joyride trapped, but won't be able to hold her forever. The Order might not be able to get in in time and catch her unless we light a fire under their asses. Then at least the killer of Face's master can face justice.
>>
>>30447869
I'm with you on that. We got the goods and now its time to skip town before the demons eat it.
>>
>>30448512
We don't owe face shit and even if we did we are a criminal and criminals don't hand over evidence that will lead to their arrest.
>>
>>30443339
>>30448512
>>30448571

I agree I do feel like we should do something. But I also agree that we shouldn't get too involved either. Perhaps there is a solution to this,

Face is going to do what he can to stop her by keeping her in the tower. There might be some clever way to do this. Perhaps pack our things and maybe leave a note in a empty glass or something. When a worker finds the note with instructions to give it to the two of them explaining what's going on with the tower they can leave and do their thing while we're off on our merry way.

that should satisfy both sets of folks.
>>
No death today
>>
>>30448599
The Order guys will probably remember the description of who was sitting at our table when the cleaner brings them the note. Maybe we can leave it at the tower itself?

>>30449247
There's death every day, my dear. You can't save everyone, bless your heart.
>>
>>30449275
Well I didn't think we'd use our own glass just one on another table.

But how would they see the note if we leave it at the tower? thy wouldn't see until maybe a day or two and that might be too late.
>>
>>30448599
>>30449275
>>30449290
I want to remind people how well the anonymous note to The Order went in Coltquest. We successfully made them our enemies.
>>
>>30449309
But that's Colt Quest. this is Logic Tower.
>>
>>30449275
>The Order guys will probably remember the description of who was sitting at our table when the cleaner brings them the note.
Yeah, I was thinking something about that. But even a slight chance that they're observational would end up linking her with this incident, which she might not want.

>>30449290
We could try to do one better and go find a table that's not easily in their line of sights, or wait till some ponies go to leave and walk by them and find a table to put the note on. One inherent problem I can think of, with trying this is if someone sees Lock writing a note. Granted, there is no guarantee that could be a problem, and it's likely no one would notice her doing that.

>>30449309
We'll do one better than that, we should of been more careful and we weren't as sneaky with that as we could of been. I want to say we could of even used an invis potion then, but i'm not completely sure if we even actually had one or not.
>>
>>30449332
Than perhaps we should do the logical thing and just tell them rather than trying to come up with some kind on convoluted plot.

>>30449343
Or we could've just fessed up and told them to their faces rather than trying to be all cloak and dagger because of an unrealistic fear. Same goes for now.
>>
>>30449372
or maybe it's not worth the risk to our asses. Sorry Face
>>
>>30449500
You forgot to say "sorry townsponies" as well. Also, what risk?
>>
>>30449372
>Wanting to just talk to the crazy zealous bastards.
You know what, I kinda want to. Just cause I think it'd be funny to see what they'd do. So how would we explain what we were doing there? Don't you think that they'd try to confiscate some of the loot, especially the necklace,(if it does have a demon in it, I must confess that i'm not sure if it does,yet.) You have to know, they'd be like; Blah blah, demonszz presence in stuff you stole, gib me. That's not even including the fact that if they somehow manage to find out the significance of the blue necklace and that it was there, they'll surely hunt down Lock to find it. This is all assuming we come clean and don't beat around the bush about why were there.

I didn't want to talk to them in the tower, and I surely don't want to talk to them here either.

>Or we could've just fessed up and told them to their faces rather than trying to be all cloak and dagger because of an unrealistic fear. Same goes for now.
Nah, we shouldn't of even told them in the first place, we weren't sneaky enough and it just caused us more trouble than anything.
>>
>>30449584
Who said anything about telling them about our treasures. We just head of the wizard disappearing and the ponies were starting to get worried so we decided to check it out. As for why we avoided them, we are naturally paranoid and didn't know if they were safe to interact with. The news of an immenant demonic ritual would also demand immediate action so they would have little time to bother with the details of why we were there. While they're doing their thing, we can sell our treasures for mundane coins and all of this would than really no longer be our problem. As for the not talking in coltquest, it's only in hindsight that there would've been problems. If we were brave enough to just tell them than we could've just given them our story and had been on our way. It was unrealistically paranoid players that caused the problem.
>>
>>30449653
We should not put ourselves there. At all. Thieving rule #1: Nope, wasn't there. Not me. Nuh uh.
>>
>>30449718
There's no way to know what we know if we weren't there. There's also a chance that the entire town will die if we don't tell them. Lastly we aren't a thief, we're a treasure hunter.
>>
File: Update50.png (106KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update50.png
106KB, 640x600px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13350090
>>
>>30449653
>Who said anything about telling them about our treasures.
They might be able to sense the demonic presence on them if they get close enough,(i'm not sure if that's only the higher level amongst them that can tell something like that, so I can't firmly say that'll be a problem or not). Venator was able to do it, after all. So I don't think it's a far cry to say that Mr. Shriveled and crabby there might be able to also.

But really, as nice as it would be to say something and absolve ourself of some guilt of what we know, we shouldn't. As it is, Face, knowing Lock's name and saying it to the two already links her to being in the tower. So that's already a possible future problem for her.

>If we were brave enough to just tell them than we could've just given them our story and had been on our way.
You seem incredibly certain that they wouldn't of essentially kidnapped Emerald, for some reason. Don't you think they would of wanted to take him with to testify or something?
>>
>>30449735
>Lastly we aren't a thief, we're a treasure hunter.
I'm sure the guards hear that one a lot. We weren't there. That's the end of it. Unload these goodies and skip town is the smart option.
>>
>>30449819
>might
Exactly the same argument was made about Emerald's pendant and it was bogus. Also, Venator didn't give a fuck about our demonic pendant so you're clearly remembering wrong.
Getting an entire town killed over a little paranoia will result in A LOT more than a little guilt. As for the not kidnapping Emerald thing, that is 100% paranoia that every single person in the world exists only to rape and/or abduct us.

>>30449849
What do the guards have to do with anything? Everybody will be to busy with the demons and the only pony that would know something is missing, is dead.
>>
>>30449735
We steal from the dead anon... That's close enough to being a thief, there's a reason they're called "grave robbers" not "respectful tomb cleaners".
>>
>>30449879
I didn't see any dug up graves.
>>
File: 1393529161418.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1393529161418.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>30449908
We literally stole from the dead during this quest. You are so daft it hurts me.
>>
>>30449931
Where's the evidence?
>>
>>30449944
Try reading the quest.
>>
>>30449963
Can the guards read the quest?
>>
>>30449872
>Exactly the same argument was made about Emerald's pendant and it was bogus.
The pendant is magic resistant, they only noticed he himself having the traces of demonic essences on him. There is a good chance they might not notice it on herself, cause she might of not been there long enough. But she does have some items other than blue pendant that probably have some demon essence on them, namely the other two items she picked up in the wizard's bedroom.

>As for the not kidnapping Emerald thing, that is 100% paranoia that every single person in the world exists only to rape and/or abduct us.
So they didn't try to take him with them after they found out who wrote the note? What's to stop them from doing the same thing, had we just told them in person? You still haven't said why they wouldn't take him with.

>>30449908
>I didn't see any dug up graves.
Now you're just splitting hairs and I don't know if you're just trying to be funny at this point, or actually trying to argue your point. We're still stealing from the dead, there's no way around that. And that's what thieves do, is steal.
>>
>>30449969
What the living fuck are you talking about? You call us a treasure hunter, we're not, we're a thief. That's the whole discussion. Proof to guards has nothing to do with anything and
>I'm sure the guards hear that one a lot.
is a joke based on you using treasure hunter as a polite word for what we really are
>>
>>30449771
>tell Order winning
Sure is reliable voting system in here.
>>
>>30449982
If they sense demonic essence on us than we could just chalk it up to coming in contact with the demon or spending so long in the tower with demonic things going on. Seriously, if they were that sensitive than we're already fucked. Why is everybody treating that like a universal ability? They only captured us because we were being suspicious. They wouldn't have taken Emerald because they were in a foreign land in the middle of an important mission. They'd have had no reason, at that time, to even consider bothering us. When we did all the cloak and dagger shit, we made them want to find out more which caused things to escalate. That was meant to be a silly comment, but the idiot I'm talking to is apparently condemning us using meta knowledge that none of the NPC's would have access to.
>>
>>30449988
So you're saying that people will be arrested and charged for crimes based solely on a poor reputation even when no proof a crime was even committed even exists.
>>
>>30450063
I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm going to stop responding because clearly there is some miscommunication going on.
>>
>>30450080
>>30449879
>>30449931
>>30449963
The flaw with this idiot's logic is that he's relying purely on meta knowledge to decide whether or not we'd be accused of a crime. The NPCs in the game would not have access to this kind of information when making their decisions so they would be incapable of coming to the same conclusions. From what I remmber, we didn't actually leave any evidence and the only witnesses are the Face in the wall, who'd vouch for us, the mimc, who gave us some treasure as a reward if I remember correctly, the demon, who nobody would trust, and the wizard's corpse. So I ask now, does any proof that any crimes were committed that can't be disposed of while everybody is busy with the demon exist?
>>
>>30450159
>carrying tons of goods from that tower
>no evidence
fuck off
>>
>>30450210
>can't be disposed of while everybody is busy with the demon
>>
>>30449771
if we tell them then at least we do the smart thing and hide our stolen goods first.
>>
>>30450231
>this demon exists and is not supposition
>>
>>30450053
>If they sense demonic essence on us than we could just chalk it up to coming in contact with the demon or spending so long in the tower with demonic things going on.
Remember how Venator captured Emerald and cuffed him while he was unconscious just because he had some essence on him? And they do have a rep for being zealous when it comes to anything demon related.

>They only captured us because we were being suspicious.
Ok so i'm going to say it should make sense that we didn't want to be anymore involved than just relaying what we saw because he managed to get away from his parents by the skin of his teeth, and almost got dragged back there by Venator. Is there a reason they couldn't of talked to him like he wasn't some criminal already, just because he was apprehensive about meeting them in person? What was their first reaction after finding him? Hey you, come with us or we'll deck the shit out of you. That's not the way good people handle things, they don't just stiff arm things to go their way, unless some serious shit is going on. And even then you do that with with much more discretion than they've even been shown capable of having. Not to mention when they did find out it was him,she tried to take him anyways.

>They wouldn't have taken Emerald because they were in a foreign land in the middle of an important mission.
They did chase after him through the jungle with the help of her tracking bookmark, so whatever it was that they were doing there must of not been so important that they couldn't of taken the time to bring him back to wherever they would intend to take him, had they felt so inclined.

>we made them want to find out more which caused things to escalate.
That's on them, not us. Yeah it was a bit suspicious to do it that way, but I would of thought that the fact that Venator should most assuredly be missing would lend credence to our story. But really, we shouldn't of tried to play the good samaritan in the first place.
>>
>>30450237
Please try explaining what you're trying to insinuate, since the only thing I can come up with is too stupid for me to believe that somebody is arguing it.
>>
>>30450254
Why do you think a demon will attack town? You don't know how the story will play out, and to say that my assumptions are meta and wrong and yours are on some high untouchable pedestal makes you a supreme faggot.
>>
>>30450251
>Remember how Venator
Because everybody apparently has that skill.

>unless some serious shit is going on.
It was.

>They did chase after him through the jungle with the help of her tracking bookmark
AFTER they confirmed we were with Joyride.

>a bit suspicious
Cloak and dagger is extremely suspicious.

>Venator should most assuredly be missing
Because that dimension has the capacity for instantly relaying information to many different individuals across the globe.
>>
>>30450279
If demons were nice and friendly, than why is there a militant order that exists solely to purge them and anything even remotely relation to them as well as governments that grant them authority to do what they need to?
>>
>>30450293
>It was.
What was? An anonymous letter that only pertained to a possibly missing duo of Order members? I don't even remember if demons were mentioned in the letter, but the ends did not justify their means. Serious shit is a subjective severity for looking at circumstances anyways.

>AFTER they confirmed we were with Joyride.
And part of my point was they DID indeed have time to spare if they could go chase after him.

>Cloak and dagger is extremely suspicious.
It should of made more sense that he/we were apprehensive about meeting them in person, especially after meeting them and they learned who actually sent the letter they try to stiff arm him and Ruby away.

>Because that dimension has the capacity for instantly relaying information to many different individuals across the globe.
I Imagine it was quite a while in between when he escaped from their and when Venator went missing. I can't say the exact time frame, but I don't think close to a month would be too far off from how long it has been since he said anything to anyone. Don't you think higher ranking ponies like himself would tend to keep in touch just so their respective Order knows that they're ok? There is dragonfire lamps too, and they do tend to relay messages pretty fast... So word could theoretically spread fast under certain circumstances. I don't know if he had one or not, but it doesn't seem out of place that he could have one too.
>>
File: Update51.png (203KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update51.png
203KB, 640x600px
>>30449771

Lockepicke frowns deeply. She really doesn't want to tell them anything, but she knows if she doesn't say something she'll feel guilty for the rest of her life. Who knows what Joyride could do?

Sighing, she walks up to the table.

"Well hello beautiful, how can I help you?" Hauberk says leaning closer.

She smiles and rolls her eyes, but doesn't respond. Instead she turns to the older stallion and says, "That tower. There is some unicorn up there tryin' to summon demons."

"You! You were the one sneaking around the tower ahead of us!" Lucian says, "A common thief, I should have known!"

"Shame you didn't say anything, I would have liked to 'explore' with you." Hauberk cuts in.

"Quiet fool." Lucian says sharply to the younger stallion, "Tell me everything you saw."

Lockepicke explains in the best detail what she saw, mentioning Joyride, how she was summoning "friends", and about the dead wizard with the weird thing on it's head.

"Joyride you say? I should have suspected." Lucian says slamming his hoof on the table, "That fool of an enchantment. It knows not what it does by delaying us."

"You mean Face on the Wall? You know, he might let you up there now. I told him what happened and he said he is going to try and delay Joyride as long as he can." Lockepicke says.

Lucian stands quickly and says, "Then we must make haste. Hauberk, stop drinking and get ready to leave. We make for the tower again."

Hauberk groans and makes a comment about just getting comfortable, but Lucian ignores it and glares at Lockepicke.

"You will be coming with us, Thief"

"What, why?" Lockepicke says angrily, "Aren't you the big scary demon hunter guys?"

"You know most about the area that Joyride is in, and from what you told me that enchantment seems to trust you." Lucian says, starting to walk towards the door, "Refuse to come, and I will make sure the Order hounds you down and forces you to repent, one way or another."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30450440
Fine. Is there anything you suggest we bring? We've never dealt with demons before.
>>
>>30450440
Oh boy classic Order, try to help them and they shit on you whoopee good job everyone.
>>
>>30450440

Alright I'll go but I need assurances that you'll let me go afterwards. I also want to know if you'll give me any extra tools or armor. As if this unicorn sees me she'll know what happened and likely try to do something bad to me.
>>
>>30450440
What'd I tell you guys. I tried to tell you, and now we have to fight her with grandpa and beef cake.
And speaking of beefcake. Wanna fuck? On the chance we die it would suck to not have a roll in the hay with someone so handsome.
>>
>>30450440
Joyride will not be happy that I tipped you guys off. I'm risking enough just telling you this, I don't want to go back and face her wrath. Cut me a break.
>>
>>30450463
What did we tell you anon? This is as much your fault as theirs.
>>
>>30450502
>fucking the prick clumsily hitting on us
Ugh, have some self respect, Lockepickymous.
>>
>>30450440
So do you want us to escort you or to actually fight her alongside you guys?
>>
>>30450519
I find his attempts of flattery charming.
>>
>>30450440
On the chance I go with you, I won't do it sober.
And I want my McGuffin armor and weapons first. Fuck fighting a demon summoner. Just look at me. My clothes are town and worn to shit. I wanna look good first.
>>
>>30450440
>"You! You were the one sneaking around the tower ahead of us!" Lucian says, "A common thief, I should have known!"
Oh really? This "common thief" got further into the tower than you did. Maybe you should of been nicer and the wall wouldn't of barred you from going ahead further. Truth be told, we were really going to check up on the old man, but it's worse than we thought.

And steal some treasure, but he won't be needing it anymore.
>>30450463
>"Refuse to come, and I will make sure the Order hounds you down and forces you to repent, one way or another."
I'm smiling so much right now.

In a twisted way this'll make things more interesting though. Should we see if we can stash our things somewhere? Don't need the Order to find out we have them, somehow.

Not to give the Order too much credit, but this certainly doesn't paint Joy in a good light either and I can see why they'd want her dead right now.

>>30450511
Yeah, seriously she's putting her ass on the line now and this is what they do. At the very least we'll go with them to the tower but we won't go in, past talking to the Face for them.

>>30450514
>What did we tell you anon? This is as much your fault as theirs.
How so?
>>
>>30450440
>You know most about the area that Joyride is in
What? No, i can tell you how it looks right now and give you a drawing. I am not going back there to fight her. Just tell the face you're there to fight her and that's it.
>Refuse to come, and I will make sure the Order hounds you down and forces you to repent, one way or another
Repent for what? If not me then it would have been another thief. Or some lord who's, "reclaiming" property from the deceased. Which is a fancier way of taking. Do I look like I'm made of tough stuff?
And what do I get out of coming with you?
>>
>>30450527
Damn, gurl you's a slut.
>>
>>30450590
Well it's either him or the old guy over there, and I'd rather not live Lockpicke last moments on this earth dry.
>>
>>30450619
Implying we actually have enough time for some action.
>>
>>30450647
>>30450647
>>30450502

No. No sex,
>>
>>30450647
You always have enough time. A few minutes is a worthy sacrifice.
>>
>>30450695
Yes. Yes sex,
>>
>>30450695
This
>>
>>30450514
I fail to see how.
>>
>>30450440
Ask if we'll have to fight her as well or just simply take you up there. once this is done will I have your word that I'll be allowed to leave in peace?
>>
>>30450440
Ask them bot how long you've been hunting demons?
>>
>>30450741
Not this
>>
>>30450695
This
>>
>>30450707
This
>>
>>30450695
>>30450707
These.
>>
>>30450440
I think we should tell them that we're risking Joyride coming after us by telling them, if they make it such a danger to help then next time we might side with her.
>>
>>30451740
>if they make it such a danger to help then next time we might side with her.

let's not say this part.
>>
>>30450440
Joyride is going to fucking kill us
>>
>>30450440
Look you two look like decent ponies so I'll give your some advice. If you shit on everyone who tries to give you a tip and help out then no one is going to give you any tips. I could have just walked out of this bar left town and let the demons have at it but I thought hey those two look like they're having a hard time and could use some information. But fuck me for trying to be a good citizen I guess. So no you can go fight the scary mare in the castle without me. You think I'm in this line of work because of my skills in fighting? How about I draw what I remember on this napkin and you can have face help your figure out the rest and we call it even. Because I do not need someone who looks as powerful as that Joyride trying to kill me. Frankly getting my soul taken by demons scares me more than the Order so I think I'll be taking my chances if you decide not to let me go.
>>
>>30439970
>>30449944

>Lockepicke then takes the poker and pulls down the sheets to see if he has anything valuable on him. The corpse is wearing a golden necklace with a huge gem set into it. Her eyes widen at this prize, and she immediately snatches it and puts it in her bag.
>>LOOT OBTAINED:
>>Necklace with Blue Gem
>>
>>30450279
Have any of you thought that maybe this quest is in the future rather than the past and that Joyride's friends are Emerald and Ruby after they brought the demon gems together and they "rewarded" them with "gifts"
>>
>>30452827
Reminder to delete our bumps bump
>>
>>30450440
If Lucian will not let us go, we turn on the charm and butter up Hauberk. Surely as a Thief we should have some charisma under our belt.

"Oh Hauberk, your friend is being unreasonable and I just wanted to help you! Surely, a big, muscly stallion like yourself sees that that tower is no place for a delicate mare like myself, especially with that.. that demon-cozener there!"
>>
when we get to the tower we should have face lock them in after the quick exit and then we could loop around them and leave, or we could betray them to joyride
>>
>>30453646
I think we did enough betrayal now as it is, we don't need to be a double agent. Having both parties pissed at us doesn't seem wise.
>>
>>30450707
This
>>
File: Update53.png (94KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update53.png
94KB, 640x600px
>>30450459
>>30450463
>>30450500
>>30450523
>>30450527

As Lucian walks out the door Hauberk quickly downs his pint and then gets up with a sigh.

"I keep tellin' him if he worries like that he's gonna give himself a heart attack." Hauberk says with a grin.

"He doesn't actually expect me to fight demons, does he?" Lockepicke says, trotting beside the large stallion as they lag behind his employer.

"I doubt it. Don't worry though, I'll protect ya." Hauberk says, nudging her lightly with his shoulder.

The pair continue to talk as they walk, occasionally being cursed out by Lucian, who tells them to hurry.

Hauberk is apparently a mercenary for hire, and by his reckoning quite a good one at that. This is also apparently not the first time that Lucian has hired him, and because of that he has some experience fighting the denizens of Tartarus.

"Are they pretty strong?" Lockepicke asks.

"Yeah, but nothing I can't handle." Hauberk says proudly, "Lucian says we've only been fighting weaklings, though I think that's him just trying to keep me on my best game."

They reach the tower in late afternoon, and Lucian commands the mare to speak with enchantment. She approaches the Placard that says "ANNOUNCE YOUR PRESENCE" and calls for Face on The Wall.

A moment later he appears and says,

"Oh, hey there Lockepicke. I'm a little busy at the moment. Could you come back some other time?"

Lockepicke has to admit that the face upon the placard looks much more down than he was before, and she feels a bit of pity for the thing.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30454267
Ask what 's going on up there?
>>
>>30454267
Ask if joyride is up there?
>>
>>30454267
We've come to help.
>>
>>30454267
Face I was wondering if you could let me and these two up there.
>>
>>30454267
ask him if something else has happened?
>>
File: Update54.png (234KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update54.png
234KB, 640x600px
>>30454275
>>30454315
>>30454376
>>30454394
>>30454449

Lockepicke asks what's up, and if everything is okay.

"Nahhh... Joyride seems to be trying really hard to get out of tower. Not sure how long I can hold her." Face on the Wall says with a sigh, "Might want to get away."

"We are here to help, actually." Lockepicke says.

Face on the Wall looks up and seemingly sees the other two ponies for the first time. Contemplating for a second Face on the Wall says, "Well, I guess they can't hurt master anymore. If they can stop Joyride I'll let them in."

Face on the Wall then stops to think for a second and says, "The only problem is it's taking a lot of effort just containing Joyride. If possible, Let's try to keep the numbers of doors I open to an absolute minimum.

---

Find a path through the tower that opens the least amount of doors possible.

---
>>
>>30454537
This one is the best i could up with
>>
File: 1499192456330.png (235KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499192456330.png
235KB, 640x600px
>>30454574
I forgot to post it, fuck me
>>
File: logic tower maze solution.png (233KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
logic tower maze solution.png
233KB, 640x600px
>>30454537
here's my solution. only costing three doors.
>>
>>30454621
Lets take a peek in the room of crystals and the question mark room along the way. Might be some interesting trinkets to find on the way out.
>>
>>30454537
Is Joyride where we left her? Or did she move?
>>
>>30454537
We could always defect turn on the Order members and make our escape in the chaos with loot in hoof and no one knowing what happened here.
>>
>>30455194
I dunno I rather save that as a last resort. If we just run off we may get a sword in our back
>>
>>30454537
STEAL MORE LOOT ALONG THE WAY!
Hauberk is a mercenary. I bet he would agree with us.
>>
>>30454537
Ask the two what the plan will be? We got you to where Joyride is.
>>
QM was literally raped to death by ponies
>>
>>30454537
Let's keep an eye out for any chance we can get to ditch these guys. We've done enough already and I'm sure Lockepick likes her soul in her body and not eternally tormented.
>>
File: Update55.png (81KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update55.png
81KB, 640x600px
>>30454621
>>30454649
>>30454652
>>30455194
>>30455812
>>30455939
>>30456741
>>30458168

The party proceeds through the winding passageways and staircases, not stopping to check anything in between. The first time Lockepicke had attempted this she had been barked at by Lucian. For now all she can do is keep going forward and perhaps look for a place to escape if she is given the chance.

"What's with this place?" Hauberk says, glancing around as he walks, "How could this possibly be the same tower we were in before? Everything is different."

"Wizards have a fondness for breaking the laws of physics." Lucian says, walking purposefully along, "Their thirst for corruption is what leads them ultimately to seek the powers of Tartarus."

They approach the final door where Face on the Wall said Joyride was. One final locked door before she potentially has to face some demons.

"Weapons out and loaded." Lucian says, pulling out an odd sort of crossbow with a box on the front, examining it, and then putting it back.

Lockepicke asks what they plan to do with Joyride.

"She has been a blight on this world for far too long. We finish her today, once and for all." He says before pulling out a sword.

It was very machete like, with a bone wrapped in leather acting as a handle, and what appears to be a tooth set as a guard. The guard loops back around to the toe of the sword, and has some sort of spikes pounded into it facing outwards. Furthermore the blade itself looks to be made of some sort of sharpened, scarred stone. The whole thing has a very primal, wild look to that clashes with Lucian's very proper, civilized style.

"Not using your rapier for this one, sir?" Hauberk asks as he has pulled out a two-hoof sword and wraps some sort of amulet around his right foreleg.

"No, this witch requires something a bit more specialized to take down." Lucian responds, leaning against the door and trying to listen in.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30459180
"pulling out an odd sort of crossbow with a box on the front, examining it, and then putting it back." Wait, he's not gonna offer that probable demon-hunter weapon to Lockepicke? No way is that okay! We need to let him know that we need some proper gear, and that sniping from the back is our specialty! Ask him to lend the crossbow over.

And then run away, selling the weapon along with the loot.
>>
>>30459180
Ask if we are free to go, we got the two of them here.
>>
>>30459180
So what is it all that this mare has said and done?
>>
>>30459180
Oh look at all the cool shit you guys have. Let me just pull out my demon fighting sword.
Still not sure why Lock has to fight her.
>>
>>30459180
You know. If Joyride kills them and she's still on ok terms with Lockpicke, let's loot Hauberk's and Lucian's corpses.
>>
>>30459180
So what is the plan? Do I have to fight her too? Will you let me go afterwards? What can you both tell me about Joyride?
>>
>>30459318
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>30459180
Well then I've taken you as far as I go good luck and don't mention to Joy that I was here.
>>
>>30459180
Can i go now?
>>
>>30459180
Okay, I brought you here, I'm not fighting any demons, this whole shindig is way outta my league. If you want to kill me, kill me I guess, because if I step in that room and Joyride sees me with you, SHE will kill me. Just remember that I helped your asses when I didn't have to.

>>30459432
She will absolutely not be okay with us bringing people wanting to kill her, to her.
>>
>>30459180
Listen in on the door as well. Do we hear anything?
>>
NEIN
>>
>>30459180
Ready our weapons just in case we have to fight as well.
>>
>>30460229
This is what happens when people want to get involved.
>>
>>30459180
just how long have you been after this mare named Joyride?
>>
File: Update56.png (110KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update56.png
110KB, 640x600px
>>30459206
>>30459318
>>30459427
>>30459462
>>30459475
>>30460229
>>30461149

"So I got you up here. Am I free to go?" Lockepicke says, leaning on the door frame, "Unlike you, I don't have awesome demon hunting gear."

"You are either with us." The older stallion says with a sharp glare, "Or you are a liability."

Lockepicke grumbles, but trots over to stand beside the two stallions.

"I shall make my way to the harlot as quickly as possible." Lucian says pressing his head against the door again, "You do your best to find the summoning circle that Lockepicke spoke of."

Lucian gives a count of three, and then the trio rush the doors.

Lockepicke recognizes it as coming up the staircase to the top floor from the master bedroom side. Meaning the door to the right lead to the Master bedroom, while continuing down the hallway takes you to a T-crossing that lead to the study where the summoning circle is.

That meant that the Joyride would probably be between them and the study, and indeed, she was. The sight that met them was a hallway full of demons. Or, that's what Lucian called them. They were certainly monstrous, but they were a lot smaller then she imagined demons to be. No two looked alike, with horns, bumps, heads, and eyes placed everywhere, with no two having the same configuration.

However this isn't what held the mare's attention the most. From the door Lockepicke could see Joyride from the doorway giving her a grin that sent a chill down her spine.

"I see." Joyride says, through the sounds of chittering moans and gnashing of teeth, "I told you what would happen if you got in my way, didn't I?"

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30462199
it wasn't my choice to come back here.
>>
>>30462199
If it's any consolation, I didn't mean to get in your way this much. I was just gonna say something and leave, what they did with the info was up to them. I couldn't, in good conscious, leave a nearby town to their doom. That is what you were doing, planning a pillage of sorts?

Even if some of us wanted to just jet.
>>
>>30462199
ask her what she is planning on doing with these demons of hers.

ready our crossbow to defend ourself with.
>>
>>30462199
Yell, "Fucking this is why I didn't want to come back! Either aim for something you can dislodge or cut loose with your crossbow above Joy. Like a chandelier or something or try to ricochet a shot off of a hard object. She is ready for a direct attack we're only gonna land hits if we bank a shot or cause environmental damage.
Also appologise if we do end up hitting her. I want our death to be quick and our broken body/soul unmolested/not raped for hours before we inevitably die.
>>
>>30462237
I wanted to bounce but I didn't know about the strawpol in time annon. I brought shame and dishonour to Locky.
>>
>>30462199
fight the demons that are close to us and let the other two deal with the tougher ones/one's closer to Joyride.

maintain some distance with the crossbow.
>>
>>30462199
Bluff. Roll for Bluff. Bluff the hell out of her.
"These guys were gonna come with reinforcements, thought you might like to take them out before then."
>>
>>30462199
hang back and use the cross bow on some of them. try to let the other two deal with most of the demons and hog Joyride's attention.
>>
>>30462199
Good job everyone that voted to talk to them, you've killed us.
>>
>>30462356
Oh relax, I don't think it was the best idea either, but you're doom saying this too much.

Maybe we could charm Joy into taking it easy by taking a pot shot at her loins, metaphorically. This is already giving me ideas for an insanely sexy roleplaying scenario.
>>
>>30462199
look around is there some way we can stop the demons and/or joyride using something in this room? since this is a puzzle cyoa there's probably a solution to this.
>>
>>30462199
"Not my choice to come back here. I don't really care what happens to these two but I'm not going to fight without a reason."

Fuck whoever voted for talking to those two now we have an immortal demonized Joyride who is going to kill us. It NEVER pays to talk to the Order and the fact that we are now 0 for 2 when talking to them proves it. Next time I hope that one idiot won't samefag it through.

For now let's focus on making our escape we have no gear to fight and no skills in fighting. Best case scenario the Order idiots die and Joyride found it easy enough that she decides it's not worth the trouble to feed our soul to her friends.
>>
>>30462237
It's only a consolation if you will think of this next time we encounter them. Every time we have spoken to the Order both in this quest and the last it has been a disaster. It's never "just talk to the order and jet" it's talk to the order and then get held prisoner while they interrogate you, or get taken back to the place where demonic stuff is going on. There's a reason they're avoided even by people with no reason to it always turns out badly.
>>
>>30462199
Say it wasn't our choice to return here. But we are here now even we didn't want to.

What is happening here? why are you summoning all these demons? What's happening to you?
>>
File: DemonJoy.png (79KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
DemonJoy.png
79KB, 640x600px
>>30462199
Just gonna flop this here.
>>
>>30462545
That is one sexy looking menace there.
>>
>>30462545
nice coloring job anon.
>>
>>30462545
>tfw you will never do demon stuff with Joyride
>tfw you will never go on an epic quest with her to rid yourselves of it
>>
>>30462199
love that pic mate, that's a menacing looking 'Ride. I really don't think this is the same Joy, she's a little scarier tbqh

>fight theme
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaRczYp6gR4

Sweat nervously, give her our patented scowl and don't say a fucking word. Time for talking's done.

We need explosives to clear the demons out. The crossbow will be too slow, we'll be overwhelmed at some point trying to reload the thing.

Hey, we have a lantern, right? That gives me a couple ideas:

Based on Lockepicke's impression of Joy, she said both
>"She isn't exactly the best in a fair fight, but this mare doesn't look too much stronger than she is."

So we can win this, but we're gonna need to fight dirty.

Maybe this is too MacGuyver, but we could use the oil from our lantern and our flint striker to flame tip one of our bolts, and shoot one of our explosives. Perhaps we can rig that up while the Order cunts distract them.

Or, smash the lantern on the ground to spill the oil, use our pickaxe to spark and ignite the oil and toss a bomb in.

I ~really~ feel like we're going to need something a little unorthodox to survive Joyride, because if we just
>lol roll to attack
we're gonna lose for not using anything more ingenious like the whole quest has been centered around. Whatever we do, we absolutely need explosives for these demons, and some creativity for the fight in general. I'm certain.
>>
>>30462545
>Just gonna flop this here.
>flop
Now who have I heard say that before?
>>
>>30462199
Look around try to find some way out of this. Lockepick isn't a coward but she's also not a fool and fighting with the supernatural is in the realm of fools. Lockepick probably has a decent charisma stat let's try to see if she can buy time and bluff her way out of this or at least buy time while she looks for a quick escape.
>>
>>30462708
I agree with your plan.
>>
>>30462708
>>30462839
I do not
>>
>>30462545
red is a nice color for her, much better than green. Totes gonna color one of my own tomorrow

>>30462889
offer new plan then, or just shitpost
>>
>>30462902
Offer to be her sex slave for a bit if she gets us away from the order and doesn't feed our soul to her friends or herself.
>>
>>30462973
>>30462817
>>30462342
>>30462279

>>30462199

I don't think any of these will work guys. What we need to do now is to either take out Joyride quickly and wait for an opportunity to escape.

Until either thing comes up we should prepare to fight and defend ourself. Bluffing is likely not to convince her or if it did we'd probably be cut down by the two Order members before turning their attention back on the demons.
>>
I'll just wait this out and see what you dipshits come up with.
>>
>>30462199
>"You are either with us." The older stallion says with a sharp glare, "Or you are a liability."
What a prick, I bet he's expecting us to die but considering it a win anyway because we'll distract some of the demons and it'll be one less thieving asshole in the world.

>>30463070
What a pleasant fellow, you must give great blowjobs.
>>
>>30463020
>implying we could even fight Joyride and wouldn't be smoldering ash in 10 seconds flat
Taking on Joy is not a possibility the Order guys may be able to fight her for a little bit but they likely don't have the power necessary to kill her either. Combine that with Lockepick's specialty as a thief rather than a head on fighter and her best bet is to look for an opportunity to escape rather than stand and fight. Bluffing can't hurt and can help our chances of buying enough time to figure out a plan on making it out of here alive. Lockepick has to look out for #1 and that's herself. This isn't Emerald who is a goody two hooves who tries to help everyone this is a thief who has to do what must be done because no one else has her back.
>>
>>30463106
We had our chance to cut and run, the consensus is we help the Order. We made our bed. If we try to run the Ordercucks will lose and the ending of the quest will be Joyride finding us.

We have to help them win, or they won't, and WHEN they don't, Joy will come to tie up the last loose end.
>>
>>30463129
http://www.strawpoll.me/13350090/r

apparently there were a few stragglers because consensus says we leave the Order to their own affairs. We already know that Joyride is way too powerful to go down here and they don't stand a chance of winning with us either. The best possible outcome here is a draw with Joyride even more pissed at us for fighting. Lockepick's best move is to walk away while that mare's trademark grin is plastered on her face rather than make Joyride a bigger enemy and us a bigger target.
>>
>>30463243
when fic called the vote it was 9 to tell them and 8 to leave.

Also let's not roll over and die. This isn't a Bath or Inept cyoa. there's probably a way to beat Joyride without running away or surrendering.

We just have to be observant of any possible opportunities.
>>
>>30462199
Seems a little premature to be surrendering just yet, do we have anything that would be effective against the random demons?
>>
>>30463344
Explosives
>>
>>30462199
let's use the things in our inventory to help defend ourselves.

the die is cast and now we must use our wits and our skills to survive.
>>
>>30463278
I bet the reason everyone is so paranoid is because we never lost. We never had a bad end so we don't know what would happen.
>>
>>30463579
Let's use our wits and skills to do what opportune merchants do best and make off with our gains.
>>
>>30463838
we can't. at least not yet.
>>
>>30462199
Respond with something along the lines of.
"They caught us when we were leaving and threatened to have the order hunt us down if we didn't take them up here."
>>
>>30463869
Seems good to me.
>>
>>30462199
>our inventory

>A hatchet, a small pickaxe, a knife, some explosives with timers and a plunger, a handheld crossbow with twelve arrows, clothes for heavier weather, a small toolset, her lockpicking tools, a bedroll, a canteen of water, various dried food, a compass, a flint striker, goggles, a lantern, a pen and her notebook, a magnifying glass, rope, and a grappling hook, a small first aid kit, a sewing kit, and some alchemical acid that she uses to melt through smaller metal objects such as grates or manacles.

Let's try to use some of these items in the fight. perhaps the acid or explosives.
>>
>>30464005
>>30463869
We would be a pretty terrible thief if that threat would scare us and since when does Joyride respect cowardice, if we are to lose then we will lose after a good fight.
>>
>>30462199
I dont think explosives of oil lantern fire traps are gonna do anything here. If there's a fire demon in there it'll be immune too.
Ignore our inventory, and instead check the wizard loot. Equip that robe and anything else we see. If we're really lucky the cloak might give us invisibility or some kind of protection. I can't recall most the loot, but use it all! Something in there has to be magic! I am totally against just going in shooting crossbow bolts, that's certain death.
>>
Is coltquest done?
>>
>>30464865

nope. Just on pause.
>>
>>30464865
It's ded forever.
>>
Is coltquest done?
>>
Can we not waste time trying to chat up Joyride? She's always been the pragmatic type, so when she says "You do this and I'll kill you," she means it. Dividing our attention between a lack of attack plans and half-baked dialogue is gonna end badly. We can't run and I sincerely doubt Joy is gonna give a fuck WHY we're opposing her, the fact of the matter is that we are and in her eyes that means we're already dead. Focus on winning the battle; Lockepicke herself noted that she'd probably have a chance against Joyride, so we need to find it. I think we should help Hauberk reach that portal. I trust him a little more than Lucian anyway.

>>30464859
I trust explosives more than a robe that may or may not be magical and may or may not poison us when we put it on. Not all of those demons will be fire immune, and even if so, it's the concussive force of a blast that does the most damage. If nothing else it will drive them back.
>>
>>30462199

This
>>30464979
>>
>>30462199
>"I told you what would happen if you got in my way, didn't I?"

uh no?

you said you wouldn't do anything if I didn't you didn't say much more than that.
>>
File: Update57.png (144KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update57.png
144KB, 640x600px
>>30462231
>>30462237
>>30462279
>>30462294
>>30462354
>>30462356
>>30462545

"Not my choice to be here!" Lockepicke says, firing an arrow into the crowd of demons. It hits a demon and as he keels over the thing is quickly trampled by it's comrades.

Joyride doesn't respond back to that, and instead points her horn in the direction of the trio. A massive wave of fire rolls down the hallway, engulfing everything. As it gets close to Lockepicke something suddenly jumps in front of her.

It's Hauberk, and he raises his right forearm, causing a dome-like shield to cover the pair of them.

"See? I wasn't kiddin' when I said I'd protect you." Hauberk says winking at the mare.

After the fire passes Lockepicke sees a sizeable chunk of the demons are still there, as well as Joyride and surprisingly, Lucian. In fact the older stallion doesn't look any worse the wear, and he charges right at the unicorn.

"C'mon! We need to get to that room!" Hauberk says charging the nearest demons. Lockepicke switches to her shovel and starts swinging away. She isn't strong enough it seems to kill these twisted abominations herself, but she can knock them away.

For his part Lucian seems to be keeping toe-to-toe with Joyride. The second he got close Lockepicke could see the alarm in her face and she cried, "Where did you get that weapon?"

Using the distraction Lockepicke manages to dive inbetween the demons and Hauberk and into the room with the summoning circle. Hauberk quickly circles around to the doorframe, bottlenecking the demons there and keeping them from entering the room.

Lockepicke jumps on the platform and begins trying to scratch the sign away with her hooves, but it doesn't seem to work. Next she scrapes at it with her shovel, and then her knife, but still to no avail.

"Hurry up!" Hauberk says, taking a scratch to the face from a demon before caving it's head in with his blade, "I can't do this for much longer!"

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30465159
could the acid break the circle?
>>
>>30463869
>>30462199
Seems like a good bluff let's say this.
>>
>>30465159
maybe one of the wizards books or items have a way of breaking the circle.
>>
File: So fucked.png (34KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
So fucked.png
34KB, 480x320px
>>30465159
Short fuse, blow it up.
If it doesn't destroy the circle it will cover it in debris forcing the demons to have to dig their wayvout of the portal. This will give the order time to seal it if they lucian survives this encounter.

We are so fucked!
>>
>>30465159
use the water to wash the circle away.

could it be that simple?
>>
>>30465159
Assuming the water or acid doesn't work to disrupt the circles form, I say we set up our bomb on the summoning circle and wait till it's almost ready to blow before we get out of the room.
>>
>>30465159
Ask Hauberk how to break circles like these?
>>
>>30465159
Do you have a marker or something yourself?
Maybe we don't have to delete, maybe we can just ruin it
>>
>>30465159
Try pawing a hoof over it why overthink things if something as simple as that will work. On second thought use your hat or something don't touch the demonic circle yourself. Failing that go for the acid or the explosives whichever is quickest. Keep looking for a chance to break and escape. And leave those two to their well deserved fate.
>>
>>30465159
Acid or bombs. Preferably bombs. Make sure to give Hauberk a "Fire in the hole!" warning
>>
>>30465159
use water or maybe try one of the wizard's items.
>>
>>30465159
Use the boom stick. TnT mate.
>>
>>30465193
We have no acid stupid

>>30465217
That would take too long.

>>30465232
Finally. Someone with sense.

>>30465239
No

>>30465251
Where did you even get acid from?

>>30465273
He's busy with demons

>>30465275
Do you even pay attention to the inventory list?

>>30465401
Fuck using the hat and fuck acid
>>
>>30465521
>We have no acid stupid
uh
>>
>>30465521
acid was in our inventory.

>>30464848
>>
>>30465521
>>
>>30465521
>Do you even pay attention to the inventory list?
I just got to this thread thinking it was coltquest
Also
>>30465538
>>30465542
>>30465545
Apparently you don't either
>>
>>30465159
Acid time!
>>
>>30465551
Love how unpleasant you are every time people point out that you're wrong.
>>
File: Update58.png (105KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update58.png
105KB, 640x600px
>>30465193
>>30465217
>>30465232
>>30465251
>>30465477
>>30465509
>>30465521
>>30465556

"How do I get rid of this?" Lockepicke says to Hauberk.

"I don't know! Lucian usually does this!" The stallion says bashing a demon in the head with the hilt of his sword.

Lockepicke takes the acid from her inventory and puts it on the circle. She then surrounds the vial in explosives and dives towards Hauberk.

"Fire in the hole!" She cries.

Hauberk, who had been watching her do this deed throws up his shield and the mare presses down on the detonator.

There is a bright flash, a boom, and tons of smoke. Her ears ringing, she looks at the dias, and sees that the entire thing is deeply cracked and pitted. The circle, which had been glowing bright red is now a dark scarlet.

"That did it! Nice goin'!" Hauberk says, dropping the shield and stabbing at a nearby monstrosity.

"I thought that'd get rid of them!" Lockepicke says, fumbling with her crossbow to reload it.

"It'll keep her from bringing more of those horde demons in, and also from her summoning anything more dangerous." Hauberk comments through slashes of his sword, "Now hurry, we have to get to Lucian!"

The mare sees Joyride and Lucian fighting. Lucian is thrusting and swinging with that odd sword, while Joyride appears to have a rapier made out of pure, pulsating darkness.

Her first instinct is to help Lucian, but she catches something out of the corner of her eye. From the way they came something comes crawling out the door. At first the mare thought it was some sort of fat snake, but in horror she realizes that the thing atop the wizard's head has become animated, and is dragging the dead body along behind it and approaching Lucian from behind.

Taking out Joyride may end this thing altogether, but if she isn't quick the crawling many-eyed thing might get to Lucian. However Lucian may fall to Joyride if she focuses her attention on the bug.

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30465833
Finish Joyride, if the demon thing gets to Lucian, well, we can cry in deep, deep sorrow for him after.
>>
>>30465833
His attention is currently on joyride so it would be better to take out the demon thing calling towards him.
>>
>>30465833
Kill the demon.
>>
>>30465833
Get the bug Lucian can hold his own a few more seconds but a backstab will end it pretty quick.
>>
>>30465833
Let's be more proactive and shoot Lucian. Maybe Joy will spare us.
>>
>>30465833
Shoot the bug with the crossbow while en rout to Lucian and Joy.
>>
>>30465833
Cover your eyes with your hoof and shoot you're bound to hit something.
>>
>>30465921
I think is a little too late for that
This joy probably wouldn't have spared lock even if she didn't get in her way
>>
>>30465833
>Don't want to help the order scum.
>Don't want to defy Joy in any way in any dimension.
>Don't want Lockepicke to die.
Goddammit I didn't sign up for these conflicting feelings.
>>
>>30465833
Shoot it in the face.
>>
File: DemonJoy2.png (89KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
DemonJoy2.png
89KB, 640x600px
>>30462545
Decided to have some fun with this.
>>
>>30465833
Shoot the demon it creeps me out

>>30466090
I'm right there with you anon I still feel bad about fighting Joyride and I hate the Order scum. With any luck we won't have to deal with either after this battle.
>>
File: Update59.png (140KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update59.png
140KB, 640x600px
>>30465890
>>30465904

Lockepicke aims at the demon and shoots. The the corpse's head snaps sickeningly as the force of the bolt hits, pinning it to the wall. As the parasite twitches, the corpse raises it's arms and points a hoof, causing it to crackle with energy.

Lockepicke has already reloaded her crossbow however, and plants a bolt right into the raised foreleg, causing it to pin itself to the head parasite. it finally stops moving, and as if the tower knew this, the whole area starts to shake worryingly.

The pair of fighting ponies stumble as the floor starts to rock, and Joyride says, "Don't think I've given up on this dimension yet!"

She then drags her horn across the air, causing a jagged rip to appear in reality itself.

"Oh no you don't, fiend!" Lucian says, throwing himself at the unicorn.

"Sir, we have to go!" Hauberk says, raising his magical shield again over Lockepicke and himself as larger and larger bricks start to fall.

"I said I would end this here and now and I intend to do that. Take the mare and go, use the window." Lucian says, thrusting and slashing at the mare who gives a look of annoyance on her face as she continuously tries to step through the portal.

"What does he mean use the windoooooo-!!!" Lockepicke starts to say as she is lifted off her hooves by Hauberk, who proceeds to jump out the window.

They truly were on the top floor, and as they fall Lockepicke starts to curse at the stallion, asking what the hell he thinks he is doing, and saying they are going to crack their skulls on the ground below.

He says nothing however, and turns in the air so that Lockepicke is facing upwards and uses his barrier just before they hit the ground. This seems to kill a lot of the momentum, but as she gets to her hooves she finds the stallion knocked out, but for the most part uninjured.

"Nice of you to drop in." Face on the Wall says from the nearby front door placard, might want to get a bit farther away though."

What does Lockepicke do?
>>
>>30467023
But what's gonna happen to mr. face?
>>
>>30467023
Aww, Hauberk saved us like a true knight in shining armor. If he doesn't deserve some pussy, I don't know who would.
>>
>>30467023
Drag Hauberk back. I guess we owe him that.
>>
>>30467023
>>30467106
This and then we leave. No more Order nonsense it will drastically reduce our likelihood of retiring.
>>
>>30467023
Drag the stallion to safety. Tell face what's going on.
>>
>>30467023
What do youh mean face?
>>
>>30467023
Drag Haubrek to safety, once the collapsing slows we should probably go and say our goodbyes to Face, they are likely bound to the tower.
>>
>>30467023
My hero~. Thank you Hauberk.
>might want to get a bit farther away though.
Why? The place is gonna blow up or something? If that's the case then you'll probably want to leave. But seeing as you're attached to the wall....it was nice knowing you.
>>
>>30467023
>He says nothing however, and turns in the air so that Lockepicke is facing upwards and uses his barrier just before they hit the ground. This seems to kill a lot of the momentum, but as she gets to her hooves she finds the stallion knocked out, but for the most part uninjured.

Huh. Interesting. Some flourish that the players should use when CQ rolls on again.
Be more ballsey with Emerald. Aye?
>>
>>30467023
Ask face if there is something he could do to save himself.
>>
>>30467023
Grab his plaque and Hauberk and get away from the tower.
>>
>>30467023
I don't suppose you have some magic body to help me carry handsome over here.
>>
>>30467186
I don't know, that honestly kinda sounds like bs in the first place. That's like saying putting a shield made out of metal infront of you before you hit the ground would absorb all the momentum somehow. If this was a "bubbly" kind of shield that bounces things off of it rather than just acting as a conjured wall that withstands damage by sheer strength of the shields constitution, then that concept could make more sense. If it worked more as a bubble then I could imagine it being able to dissipate momentum by redirecting it in a way that would leave you mostly unharmed,(by bouncing up a bit from the impact for example).

We could get more experimental with the different uses of our spells and sometime we could try doing that with the shield in a way that's less dangerous,(like off something into a deep enough body of water that we could bellyflop into it if we had to).

>Huh. Interesting. Some flourish that the players should use when CQ rolls on again.
>Be more ballsey with Emerald. Aye?
To be fair, I honestly don't think using the shield to help such a big fall makes sense, at least with the way the shield works with my understanding. So no, i'm not going to advocate risking Emerald's safety using something that we barely understand if we can't really determine how well it can work or not.
>>
>>30467023
We need to take him with us!
>>
ate
>>
>>30468042
This is why I think we ought to hit a bad end at least once so that players can loosen up and not treat every decision as life or death.
>>
>>30467023

try to wake the stallion up.
>>
>>30468780
>>
>>30467023
Let's save the stallion, see if we can save face and then be on our way.
>>
>>30468808
>You seriously think that wouldn't cause an opposite effect.
>>
My take. Stole some colors from another fella, hope he doesn't mind, but I liked them.
>>
>>30472530
Oh shid. Joyride is a MILF. She just because twice as hot.
>>
>>30467023
So how far do you plan to continue this quest? Just the one tower? Will there be more to loot?
>>
>>30471121
If they see that it's not the end of the world when it happens.
>>
>>30472530
Gonna be honest, the eyes put me off a little.
That's dark magic, and I'd like to imagine demon magic is something different.
That's just me though.
>>
File: Update60.png (144KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Update60.png
144KB, 640x600px
>>30467047
>>30467080
>>30467106
>>30467146
>>30467175
>>30467160
>>30469341

(Part 1/2)

"Why, what's going on?" Lockepicke says, leaning over Hauberk and attempting to slap him awake.

"I dunno, I'm losing my ability to hold the tower up." Face on the Wall says with a yawn as pieces of the tower fall all around them.

Lockepicke wonders if it has anything to do with the parasite thing she killed. As she drags the stallion away she says, "Is there anything you can do to get away?"

Face on the Wall gives a sad smile and says, "I don't think so, no, but thanks for trying."

The mare drops the stallion and runs over to the Placard. Using her knife she pries the piece of the metal off the wall. She dodges falling debris as she returns to the stallion and continues to drag as fast as she can go. A few moments later the whole tower collapses upon itself with a massive boom. Even as far away as she is, the tower's choking clouds of dust reach her and she coughs and shuts her eyes.

When everything goes silent again she opens them, revealing the tower as being nothing more than rubble and splintered wood. Lockepicke looks down at the placard and calls for Face on the Wall, but nothing happens. After a moment and a sigh, she puts the placard in her bag. It might not be worth much but she feels like she needs to hold onto it.

Hauberk comes to at this point, and after they exchange thanks for saving each other they search the ruins for any signs of Lucian. They find nothing. In fact, it's suspicious how little they find. There are no dead demon bodies, no paintings, none of the broken wine bottles or plushies. It's literally just stone and wood window frames and doors.

"Best be off then." Hauberk says, scratching the back of his head, "Well, wherever Lucian is I hope he is alright. Poor sod..."

As they walk back to the town Lockepicke asks, "So what are you going to do now?"
>>
File: ThreadImage.png (146KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ThreadImage.png
146KB, 640x600px
>>30475627

(Part 2/2)

"Probably wait around for that spellbreaker or whatever that Lucian called for." Hauberk says with a shrug, "Tell'em what happened. I still need to get paid after all. What about you?"

"Gotta find a fence for my... Mmm... Appropriated goods." Lockepicke says, patting her bag.

"Heh, well if you are sticking around town for the night how about we get dinner and some drinks?" Hauberk says, "You know, in celebration for surviving to get paid another day, and for the friends we lost."

Lockepicke knows he means Lucian, but the mare thinks about the placard in her bag and says, "Yeah... That actually sounds nice."

---

Unbeknownst to the pair, along with them comes a strange follower. A skeletal snake slithers silently behind them. It keeps low to the ground and darts between the shade of trees and shrubbery, the only thing giving it away in that darkness being a pair of red pin prick eyes. The thing doesn't seem to keen on waylaying the two, but such a follower can't bode well for the pair.

THE END.
>>
>>30475664
Well that was quite the adventure. So what now Fic? Q&A? Art Requests? something else?
>>
>>30475996

Gotta go to work, if the thread is still aroudn when I get back, sure, we can do those things.
>>
>>30475996
>>
>>30474329
fair enough, but your put off is my like. The idea that dark magic is inherently demonic makes Twiggle, Sunbutt and Sombra using it in the show fun to think about it. Mostly I really wanted to try coloring up some dark magic though. also darkened up her mane and coat a tiny bit to reflect this Joy's darker nature
>>
>>30475664
Eyy that was fun. Thanks for that Fic.
>>
>>30475664
>tfw we didn't kill Joyride
That might have been our only chance to ever murder Joyride in any CYOA, and I wanted to see it. I like Joy, but it's like trying to see all the content of a game you own.
>>
>>30476954
She will be back I suspect but I'm assuming a lot about her plan with the horde of weak demons.
>>
>>30476954
She has plot armor
>>
>>30475664
And then they fucked.

Good End.jpg
>>
>>30477491
AND THATS HOW RUBY, EMERALD, AND BLUE BOI WERE BORN
>>
>>30476001
Okay well I'll send in my questions in now since I might be able to later.

1. Did you always planned on having Joyride in this cyoa? Is she the same Joyride as the one from CQ or a different one? Did she die or is she likely to return?

2. Is this set in the same world as CQ?

3. What was the inspiration for this cyoa? How did you come up with the puzzles.

4. What was some of the ways this cyoa could have gone? For example what if we failed a puzzle or was caught by the order while sneaking or went back to talk to joyride some more after finding the wizard's body? I'd be curious to know what would have happened in those cases.

5. similar to question 4 what would have happened if we had not talked to the two guys in the bar? Would there been stuff about us trying to find a fence? would the demons attacked the town? something else?

6. Are you happy with how this cyoa turned out?
>>
>>30475664
That skeleton snake at the end is that a hint of something related to this cyoa in future?
>>
File: 693.png (119KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
693.png
119KB, 640x600px
>>30478098

>1. Did you always planned on having Joyride in this cyoa? Is she the same Joyride as the one from CQ or a different one? Did she die or is she likely to return?

It wasn't the Joyride of our Emerald's dimension.

>2. Is this set in the same world as CQ?

Yes.

>3. What was the inspiration for this cyoa? How did you come up with the puzzles.

I felt like trying out a puzzle CYOA, plus I wanted to set up some stuff for CQ. I stole most of the puzzles from books and professor layton.

>4. What was some of the ways this cyoa could have gone? For example what if we failed a puzzle or was caught by the order while sneaking or went back to talk to joyride some more after finding the wizard's body? I'd be curious to know what would have happened in those cases.

If you guys managed to ever fail a puzzle that would have been a bad end, and i would have changed the puzzle. Some things you missed were saving Face on the Wall, seeing Lucian die, and interacting more with Lucian and Hauberk.

>5. similar to question 4 what would have happened if we had not talked to the two guys in the bar? Would there been stuff about us trying to find a fence? would the demons attacked the town? something else?

Bad end or badder end.

>6. Are you happy with how this cyoa turned out?

Yes.

>>30478929

pic related.
>>
>>30479220
Could we have killed Joyride? Be honest. Also is Lockepicke for sexual?
>>
>>30479220
Bad end for not talking to them in the bar, what?
>>
>>30479240

No, and if you follow CQ you'll see why. Lockepicke is for sexual, i guess?

>>30479300

>Don't alert the demon hunters that demons may be coming.
>expect a good ending.
>>
>>30479308
How would that be bad for us though? I was under the impression that we were leaving town anyways. Yes, it's bad for some, but still not for us unless it all somehow caught up to us. Nothing really immediately says that would be bad for us on a personal level.
>>
>>30479308
>No, and if you follow CQ you'll see why.
If it wasn't this dimensions Joyride, why would it mater if she died? Does that mean she was the Joyride that was in the box(even though that Joy was sex crazed if I remember correctly, so that seems unlikely).
>>
>>30479308
Are you going to be doing more miniquests like this in the future?
>>
>>30479308
Was there anything that surprised or disappointed you that we did?
>>
>>30479308
Well okay, on that note, could we have taken out the Order if we tried to ambush them? Was that at all possible, and if so, how?

Second, tell me some of the stuff we coulda done with Joyride that we didn't. Bad ends, lewd stuff, that kinda stuff.
>>
>>30479326

If you read CQ, you'll see why.

>>30479394

You'll see.

>>30479395

Not sure, possibly.

>>30479409

not really no.

>>30479438

You would have probably died either way for both things.
>>
>>30479472
What would have happened if we warned Joyride of the Order?
>>
>>30479472
You damn tease.
>>
>>30479472
>You would have probably died either way for both things.
Death by snu snu? Damn, what a way to go...
>>
>>30479472
>>30479492
Tell me there was a potential death by snu-snu bad end.
>>
>>30479472
What ending did we get? Was there a better ending? Was ours netrual?
>>
>>30479472
How come Joy wasn't such a pervert this time around? I thought that kinda attitude was more of a constant with her, but this Joy broke that mold. I was surprised she didn't hit on Lock even once.

Does that mean something happened in Joy's life to make her such a shameless pervert, rather than being more of her nature?
>>
>>30479481

Another bad end.

>>30479516

bittersweet end.

>>30479528

you'll see, if you read CQ.
>>
>>30479538
You're hurting me Fic, tell me what the bad end was. Can Joyride snu-snu Lockepicke to death?
>>
>>30479538
Well since it's over, I don't suppose you could give us a brief summary of some of things we could of done, and just didn't?
>>
>>30479220
>saving Face on the Wall

Dang, I was very fond of Face.
>>
>>30479558
Don't you have anything else to ask?
>>
>>30479538
I'd kinda like to know if there was a death by snusnu end as well. That'd be a darker take on Joy for sure. Taking something Joy loves and turning it into a weapon.

Did the wizard trust this Joy and been close for a while before she betrayed him or did she just use her charm to get in close after their first few encounters?

What did this Joy want from the wizard a special place to summon demons from?

This was a fun breath of fresh air I hope you do miniquests and Q&A's like this in the future.
>>
>>30479538
So where and when did this cyoa take place in the world of cq?
>>
>>30479608
Nope!
>>
>>30479538
Could we have visited those places in the maze like the crystals
>>
>>30479538
is lockepick related to Ruby?
do you get tired of cq?
>>
>>30479558

Sure, I guess? Why not.

>>30479559

I already sorta did?

>>30479612

Joyride wanted his tower, yes.

>>30479630

No, not with Lucian around.

>>30479653

I don't get tired of CQ, no.
>>
>>30479690
Why does the blue amulet look like it's on Emerald's necklace? IS that the same as Em's necklace, or just not much for drawing multiple necklace designs?

Also tell me some of your inspirations for Lockepicke.
>>
>>30479690
What was that thing on the wizard's head? Did he always have that under his hat? Was that the thing that killed him?
>>
>>30479690
could this quest outcome effect cq?

will we see any of these characters again?
>>
>>30479690
Could you draw what some demons joyride summons were? I was a bit surprised that we didn't have any drawings of them. l l
>>
>>30479690
Will Lockepicke be okay when that mean old snake is following her? :(
>>
>>30479703

Because it was a necklace before it was an earring.

>>30479785

Maybe to both questions.

>>30479793

I suppose.

>>30479800

Maybe.
>>
>>30479837
So no hints on who Lockepicke takes inspiration from? I always like hearing about these sort of things.
>>
>>30479837
So why was there a doll of joyride?
>>
>>30479837
So why did this joyride get demon eyes later when earlier they were regular. Did she receive another "gift" while we were gone?
>>
>>30479837
Could you draw the various changes/stages this joyride went through before the encounter with us. It may be a bit spoilerish but I would like to see her corruption/transformation.
>>
>>30479963
That was an easter egg, dumdum!
>>
>>30479844

Uhh, no one in particular I guess? Her costume is sorta stolen from Dankest dungeon though.

>>30479978

Yes

>>30479963

Because I wanted it there.

>>30479998

No.
>>
>>30480184
So was that thing on the wizard's head what killed him?

So what did that thing do? drain his mind?

Also where did this cyoa take place in the world?
>>
>>30480184
Ruby and Lockepicke sure bear a strong resemblance. Surely you drew from her at least a little.

Hey, you said before that you wanted the protag to be female for reasons. What were those reasons?
>>
>>30480184
Why are there all these alternate Joyrides going into this world specifically for? Don't they have their own realities to haunt? why this one?
>>
>>30480184
Was evil joyride a milf? I'm asking because the spooky eye mist pic.
>>
>>30480261
Spooky eye mist pic?
>>
>>30480261
>Was evil joyride a milf?

She's a thousand years old. Technically even Celestia and Luna are milfs.
>>
>>30480272

This one >>30472530

Read the picture name.
>>
>>30480277
I don't think you understand what milf means. There have to be childen to create milfs.
>>
>>30480277
No. You're a milf if you've had a child. milf is Mother I'd Like to Fuck or something.

>She's a thousand years old.
Older actually.
>>
>>30480277
>Technically even Celestia and Luna are milfs.
You are making no sense. I don't remember anything about them having any alicorn kids.
>>
>>30480279
Milf joy would be interesting I wonder what kind of mom she would be.
>>
>>30480289
>>30480285
>>30480284

Well I don't recall Joyride having any kids either.
>>
>>30480300
That's why I'm asking.
>>
>>30480292
Interesting, that's for sure. If her current attitude towards any guardian/parental role is anything to go off of.
>>
>>30480300
Our Joyride can't have kids due to her potion.
>>
>>30480213

No comment on either of those.

>>30480214

I plead da fif.

>>30480218

You may get your chance to ask her.

>>30480261
>>30480272
>>30480277
>>30480285

There are realities where she has had kids, though she is obviously not alive anymore in those.

Anyway good night, and good thread.
>>
>>30480184
>>30480383

Can Emerald receive demon "gifts" as well since this is the same world? Or is that something only demon joy can do?
>>
>>30480383
You know. Lockpicke and Hope bear similar colors. *wink wink*
>>
>>30480383
Joyride always dies in childbirth how sad.
>>
>>30480602
What colors are lockepick
>>
>>30480662
Look at the OP stupid.
>>
>>30480383
I enjoyed this quest Fic I hope you will do more like it in the future and explore more of your world.
>>
>>30480383
Were any of the puzzles original?
Thread posts: 537
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.